The Playground

• Yup, THH its set up so not to know what or who to believe.

The FM/R/JF/B mafia installed an information monopole also in science. So THH is only concerned that the real info could hit the public. The same concern as Putin currently has.

But we know Putin is a leading member of the FM/R/JF/B mafia and thus a friend of THH's friends...

Science misinformation today is standard. You can get nobels with misinformation like the Yukawa force or Quarks, Higgs particle just to name the 3 biggest fakes.

Of course dark matter is propagated by countless idiots some with factual arguments (matter that does not radiate) other with fake particles etc...

There is quantum gravity or string theory - fields for people with mental flatulation problems.

With have Fusion like ITER that is known fake since 50 years...

And worst: UK & Swiss data clearly shows:: Far more vaccinated go to hospital due to Omicron than unvaxx. This is not science this is real hospital data...

But "science is" what THH's friends send him...So THH is the main source of fake information as he so far never did deliver and base data for his rubbish links/claims.

• I've done my best to copy to my desktop much on the information on a number of topic to wait it out ad see what if deleted weeks or years latter. I even copy my own posts and wait a week-year and pull the back up to see the comment moved to another topic that i do not agree with "face book will do it all the time" making it look like you agree to the topics of pure bullsht. weeks after the posts is removed from your view.

how they intend to use this strategy one day will be interesting.

all this bs is so deep I'm astonished if anything has been posted over the years without the mof twist added to it. its really up to the first view true false instinct to back track on the topic for evidence but you know that's manipulated.

its why posting true science seems pointless.. but don't lie- excessively theatrical; exaggerated views

Trout..

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

John Campbell on "superior natural immunity".

He SEEMS to be saying everyone should now get infected (throw off your masks!)

about13:00 -- He kind of skipped over this line.

> persons who survived a previous infection had lower case rates than persons who were vaccinated alone.

He neglected to point out that they had a high risk of bad outcomes (particularly the elderly). He waved at the "high risk" area of the graph and the "low risk of reinfection" but did not connect the dots.

-- I believe that people who have NOT yet been infected should get the vaccine, to avoid those high risks. I don't know why he didn't mention that - maybe vax rates in the UK are high enough.

-- For those who HAD the vaccine it might be better to catch covid than have a perpetual series of boosters. (Not sure that math works at my age. BA2, anybody?)

All his graphs are simpson-paradox averages.

-- For those who SURVIVED covid, maybe vax isn't needed at all.

• its why posting true science seems pointless..

We all live in an Oligarchy and according 2500 year old Greek logic the next step is tyranny = Putin or Xsi. Or the top mother fucker grad chief FM of the first lodge USA!!

Thus be happy and enjoy the comedy/tragedy how the Oligarchs mutually kill each other...and yes no tyrant lives for ever. There after you can piss on him...

The worst people are key slaves like THH that are forced to make a living from masters ass leaking...

• I believe that people who have NOT yet been infected should get the vaccine, to avoid those high risks.

You just did recommend suicide as a cure for CoV-19. Except you explicitly mention J&J or Novavax that are the only real vaccines in the West.

Avoid Pfizer gene therapy or ask your live insurance if they pay in case of a suicide...

• We all live in an Oligarchy and according 2500 year old Greek logic the next step is tyranny = Putin or Xsi. Or the top mother fucker grad chief FM of the first lodge USA!!

Thus be happy and enjoy the comedy/tragedy how the Oligarchs mutually kill each other...and yes no tyrant lives for ever. There after you can piss on him...

The worst people are key slaves like THH that are forced to make a living from masters ass leaking...

Or thrown under the bus as pawns. I still don't it the the master players are - or ~ =

straight or wavy

• There is a lot of focus on what will stop you catching COVID, when more important is what will reduce the risks when you do catch it.

We are moving to a situation much more like Flu, where everyone has some immunity, making it less deadly. For Flu - we know continued taking vaccine shots saves lives. I'd say the same for COVID except that we are still stuck with original COVID vaccines when we are on to omicron-2 COVID. That is a bad mismatch, especially because the original vaccines were inevitably rather constrained in what they did.

I don't think anyone knows. I'll take a 4th shot - partly because I suspect the chances of any one shot being badly injected and therefore not so effective are quite high, and 3 shots definitely seems to train T-cells better than 2.

The antivaxxers here and elsewhere have such a strong a priori bias (they are all out to kill/microchip/whatever us) that it is not possible to trust the judgement of fellow travellers. I don't see anything stopping non-antivaxxers from publishing vaccine-negative research so I'd look to the boring mainstream stuff for best evaluation of evidence. It is just that there is not much of it yet: and it takes time to go through peer review. If you don't go through peer review the quality is a lot lower.

I would be careful minimising the dangers of COVID. I know students now who have had it recently and suffer still-don't-yet-know-how-long-lasting effects after several months. We have as humans naturally, when risks decrease, a tendency to over-estimate the decrease - as when unknown risks increase we over-estimate the increase.

• You might want to rethink that 4th shot Cowboy

SCIENCE

Second COVID booster shot does little to stop Omicron, study finds

Second COVID booster shot does little to stop Omicron, study finds
    A study of healthcare workers finds that a second booster dose of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine did little to prevent Omicron infections.
    www.latimes.com

Israeli healthcare workers who were boosted with a fourth shot of COVID-19 vaccine at the height of the Omicron wave were only marginally more protected against reinfection than their peers who had received three jabs of vaccine, researchers reported Wednesday.

Compared to getting two initial doses and one booster shot of Pfizer and BioNTech’s Comirnaty vaccine, adding a second booster shot reduced the rate of coronavirus infection by just 30%.

The fourth dose was somewhat more effective at preventing COVID-19 symptoms, according to a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine. The healthcare workers who got the second booster shot were 43% less likely to show signs of illness than were those who hadn’t.

Using Spikevax, Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine, as a second booster shot was even less effective at preventing coronavirus infections in this group of younger, generally healthy Israelis. Recipients were only 11% less likely than those who had gotten three doses of vaccine to be reinfected during Israel’s Omicron wave, and they were 31% less likely to suffer symptoms of COVID-19

The benefits of a second booster shot were small to begin with. But they were even smaller in light of how effectively three doses of vaccine had reduced the impact of a coronavirus infection to a mere nuisance.

Whether they had had three or four doses of COVID-19 vaccine, most of the Israeli doctors and nurses who took part in the new study and then became infected “reported negligible symptoms,” the study authors noted. That means the practical benefits of a fourth dose would scarcely have been noticeable in the study’s population of 821 people.

The researchers also observed that those who got a fourth dose and subsequently became infected had “relatively high viral loads.” That suggests that the added booster had done little to curb their ability to transmit the virus to others.

A fourth vaccination of healthy young health care workers may have only marginal benefits,” the Israeli researchers concluded. The extra shot reliably boosted coronavirus antibodies, but the protective value of the mRNA vaccines appears to have been achieved by three doses, they added.

The newly published study comes a day after Pfizer asked the Food and Drug Administration to authorize a second booster shot for Americans 65 and older.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nobody got anything from the mRNA vaccine, except very mild symptoms that went away after a day or two. These were anticipated, and nothing to worry about. There was only one apparent fatality, after billions of doses. The adenovirus vaccines caused a few deaths from blood clots, and some distressing heart problems in young men, but they went away in a day or two resulted in no serious harm.

All claims of serious harm and death are either misunderstandings of VAERS (and similar databases), or flat-out lies.

Misunderstanding? I spent Sunday and Monday in the hospital, rushed by ambulance for a suspected heart attack. Turns out I had an adverse reaction to my j&j jab. I developed blood clots that I'm now treating. Once admitted and bloodwork taken the doctor tried to administer lipitor, a drug for high cholesterol, I don't have high cholesterol and later proved by bloodwork. Once I refused to take the lipitor the doctor walked out and I didn't see her again. I signed myself out Monday. I went to my primary doctor who advised me to increase my l arginine, knowing I won't take pharma meds. The pain and clots have subsided for now, and bloodwork taken Tuesday shows I'm pretty healthy, more so than most my age.

• and 3 shots definitely seems to train T-cells better than 2.

Blind rats follow the rabbit hole... Or clown continues his commercial to extend cash gains for Pfizer.

But science tell: There is no T-Cell immune memory after a Pfizer jab. Just as single point memory for the wrong spike. Any effect comes from the basic immune stimulation. But for this you could also inject tire rubber or kitten hairs ....

• This is the documented J&J risk and of all vaccines using the damn spike in an unprotected way. At least it protects much better than all RNA crap.

I don't know if the hospital reported it as a reaction to vaccine. It has been 11 months since I took the jab but blood clots in the upper body for someone my age is rare as most happen in the lower legs. I took a dose of 800 mg of l arginine and almost immediately the pain subsided and not long after full use of my arm. The chest pain subsided on ride to hospital after taking 3 81 mg aspirin.

• But vaccines based on full spike damage your immune system!

Bad news for older members. My hair dresser the epicenter of rumors - just told me that during the last 3 months he lost 5 customers age > 80 due to sudden wide spread cancer - death. All have been very healthy - prevaxx...

So try to boost your immune system. One tip is to consume bamboo extract.

(https://sanat.tv/en/plants/bambousa-arundinacea.html)

• Israeli healthcare workers who were boosted with a fourth shot of COVID-19 vaccine at the height of the Omicron wave were only marginally more protected against reinfection than their peers who had received three jabs of vaccine, researchers reported Wednesday.

Marginal would be fine with me. Every little bit helps. It only takes a minute to get a shot, and the shots don't bother me, so why not improve the odds marginally? Surely it cannot hurt. Wearing an ordinary mask is marginal protection at best, but still better than nothing.

While driving on a highway in a 60 mph zone you might find yourself going 70 mph. That isn't too dangerous, really, but it would be prudent to reduce down to 60 or 65. That is a marginal improvement. It is very unlikely to prevent an accident or death, which are unlikely in any case. But improving safety a little bit is still a good idea. You don't lose anything by going 65. You will take a few minutes longer to reach your destination, that's all. You don't lose anything getting a second booster shot. If many experts recommend it, why not get it? What harm?

• Misunderstanding? I spent Sunday and Monday in the hospital, rushed by ambulance for a suspected heart attack. Turns out I had an adverse reaction to my j&j jab.

As I said, there are reports of problems with the adenovirus vaccines. Not the mRNA ones. You should have got one of them.

Every vaccine and every medication has some risk. You might be one in a million who get sick from the J&J. Or from Tylenol. Or from eating contaminated lettuce. Or stepping outside your house in the morning and getting run over by a bus. There is no such thing as perfect safety. You have to compare the likelihood of harm from getting a vaccine with not getting it, and possibly getting the disease. When it comes to stepping outside your house, you have to compare the risk of being run over by a bus to the risk of staying inside the house always, and never going anywhere.

• Since 10th October 2021 about 30% of the Swiss population has been diagnosed positive with a positive rate of 40..50% now..This means that every Swiss virtually had 3 infections from Omicron so far...

Covid-⁠19 Schweiz | Coronavirus | Dashboard
    Covid-⁠19 Pandemie Schweiz und Liechtenstein: Fallzahlen, Virusvarianten, Hospitalisationen, Re-⁠Wert, Spitalkapazitäten, internationale Lage, Zahlen zu Tests,…
    www.covid19.admin.ch

Or simply we have to note that the PCR test does not work for Omicron... The figures are at least 3x to high! Good for Roche and others 3x overselling is great.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.