The Playground

• Sifferkoll - I have to hand it to you. You work harder than anyone I know at creating and fabricating twisted tales out of thin air. I've been waiting for you to realize that you're only seeing the tip of an iceberg but I don't think that you're going…

Anyone else noticed that Dewey didn't even bother to touch the subject ... Wonder why?

• David - I realize that you struggle with English but you don't have your facts straight or in the correct order. You were never promised any funds. I asked for due diligence and was still waiting on feedback from others regarding the safety of your device. You should also be very careful about what you divulge about others who are getting grants around France. Please use better judgement in the future.

• Dewey, how does someone of your financial and professional importance ends up spending his days vitriolically flaming on a fringe internet forum?

Surely you didn't become who you are by brooding over failures which you are not even responsible of

• David - I realize that you struggle with English but you don't have your facts straight or in the correct order. You were never promised any funds. I asked for due diligence and was still waiting on feedback from others regarding the safety of your device. You should also be very careful about what you divulge about others who are getting grants around France. Please use better judgement in the future.

In the business world I inhabited, this would never have been acceptable on a public forum. Spanking at least would have been justified

But then, my businesses were reasonably successful

• There once was a magicians rabbit. When he jumped out of the magicians hat he was so confused by the smoke and mirrors he thought he lost his ears. Only when he escaped outside he realised he was a bunch of flowers. ;)

I can some times sympathise with that rabbit.

Edit: David Foyt's english may have slipped a bit but he does have a point. (My english is also not perfect and I'm English). Replicators and other contributors have been able to agree and disagree here on this forum with reasoned debate, for years without degrading into this kind of embarrassing overwhelming conflict. I also fear it gives a bad impression to new readers.

Facts are good, taunts and mud slinging are a pain to read.

I guess there is a huge amount work being done by People like David and other replicators now, I'd much rather be reading about that kind of stuff.

• David - I am sorry that you are tired. I am also sorry that certain strings have been consumed as part of the PR / Slander war started by Rossi. The forum appears to be functioning nicely with plenty of healthy discussions underway. I'll send you a private note regarding the remaining discussion.

I've got plenty to do and will be happy to back down as long as Team Rossi does the same. I'll go first and will stand down unless attacked.

- Dewey

• Official Post

Interesting development. Dewey, it appears you have a business role in IH, not just an "angry investor". Traveling to Europe on what appears to be a business, and pleasure related trip. Providing funding to, or knowledgeable about, those LENR researchers being funded by IH, as David reveals. Seems we have a few more to add to IH's portfolio, along with BE and Lenuco? Not picking on you, just repeating what you say.

By the way, you and IH may have a problem in your strategy to discredit Rossi. Lewan said on ECW yesterday that he is talking with Fulvio Fabiani again. Seems he (Fabiani) is *still* standing by his interview comments about Rossi this past November -9 months into the 12 month test. If you may recall, in that interview he said many good things about the technology -both the Ecat and the new Quark, and about Rossi.

• Shane D - I've been clear all along that my task is to further the LENR cause as a shareholder in IH. It's a great combination and I've been doing the seeking for 3.5 years. If you choose, you can believe that Mats and Fulvio are also a great combination for seeking out truth. I'll stick with what I've seen.

• IHFB - not in any way a threat. Why do you guys always go there first? I like to monitor who shows up for Team Rossi and find it entertaining at how quickly they manage to switch off regarding monitoring post / coordinating responses / etc...etc...

By the way, you and IH may have a problem in your strategy to discredit Rossi. Lewan said on ECW yesterday that he is talking with Fulvio Fabiani again. Seems he (Fabiani) is *still* standing by his interview comments about Rossi this past November -9 months into the 12 month test. If you may recall, in that interview he said many good things about the technology -both the Ecat and the new Quark, and about Rossi.

Shane,

You may be right or wrong as far as the war of words goes. But when it comes to evaluating the sum total of Rossi technical evidence to date he has not been discredited - he just has never gathered any credit by showing evidence to any normal independent standard that his stuff works. The "long term test" we have no information about except that what Rossi has said he wants to do is known to be difficult to assure and require additional measurements not required in the contract. So that is negative, but there will obviously be much more information about this available now to IH and Rossi.

Fabiani's comments make precisely zero difference to this technical evaluation.

Tom

• Official Post

Tom,

True, the technical facts should speak for themselves. Of course, we don't know what those are yet. If they are as clear cut as Dewey claims (I tend to believe IH over Rossi), then IH should have no problem keeping their $89 million, and maybe even go after Rossi for the $10 mil that was wisely tied up in Miami real estate.

If they are not so clear cut, if Penon stands by his findings (whatever they are), then Fabiani may play a role. Fabiani may even be the risk tipping point that persuades IH to settle out of court. I hope not, because that would mean we will probably be left in the dark yet again.

• You should also be very careful about what you divulge about others who are getting grants around France. Please use better judgement in the future.

This is an interesting statement. Why are you so concerned about the revelation of grants? If you are as pro-LENR as you seem to want to project around here, then wouldn't you want others to know of your altruistic largess? Or is it possible that you are scouring the globe looking for LENR researchers who no doubt have been starved of funding, and who would for the most part graciously accept any that they can get their hands on, only to turn on the whole LENR field and say "look, we reached out and funded many LENR researchers, only to discover that none of it works--it is all pseudoscience." I'm starting to wonder if Sifferkoll is on to something. I hope not.

• Quote from "Dewey"

You should also be very careful about what you divulge about others who are getting grants around France

15k to Biberian! Could you please elaborate on this a bit Dewey? It might be interesting to this community to know some details, don't you think?

• Would the emissivity of the reactor change if sunglasses were put over the Optris camera lense?

Please Paradigmoia don't mess up! If you put any lens or filter in front of an IR camera as for example the glass used in the enclosures for furnace measurements you have to set another parameter that depending on your camera brand is called transparency or window transmissivity. In this way you inform the camera that is looking the sample through a mean that would absorb part of the energy.
    The same is done (by a much more elaborate algorithm) when trying to measure ground or sea temperature from space.
    Emissivity of a surface is a property of the surface and do not depend on filters. Of course the signal you record on the IR camera depend on the medium between the camera and the sample, that why one should use the "transparency" parameter.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.