The Playground

• Hey, "George", since you're a world-class expert in calorimetry, who have some of your customers been, that perhaps we can email to, other than the obvious one all over the internet, Storms? What products did you provide for them?

Look Mary, you have to understand something: My training was in medicine, most of the jobs we did were handled by the sales guy talking to the engineer. I was only there to lend us credibility with the medical market, to whom we wanted to sell some whole-body calorimeters for diagnostic use.

Even so, I'd prefer you didn't email Storms or any of the other LENR guys... After flogging them a few calorimeters, I went on some forums, and using a false name, I slagged off their work and criticized their judgment. ROTFWL! They found out, and they weren't best pleased: It'll only aggravate them.

• "whole body calorimeters for diagnostic use"? Do you just dream this stuff up on bad mushrooms? You're probably not Greenwin who's at least a small amount smarter than that. Other LENR guys bought calorimeters from you? Who? Most LENR researchers if not all, make their own. You were supposedly a vice president of a company which made calorimeters for more than 25 years and you can't think of single client and you don't know the rather distinctive place where you were born? Yah shoore. You're "George Hody" like I'm George Washington.

• "whole body calorimeters for diagnostic use"? Do you just dream this stuff up on bad mushrooms?

Mary, you are certainly not a world-class expert in calorimetry, like I am, otherwise you'd know about these sort of things...

• You're too stupid to bother with. Nobody but NOBODY is using those studies as a basis for a diagnostic test. Those were clearly research studies. You are apparently too dense to recognize the difference between a one time piece of research work and a diagnostic test. The only thing you're world class at is flubbing impersonation.

• Hence why I said we "wanted" to sell to the medical market. We tried to sell some, but skeptics couldn't be bothered to look at our efficacy data and give the idea a proper trial.

Their loss.

• Oh good. Where, exactly, is your efficacy data for diagnostic applications. What are those applications? Exactly what were you going to diagnose with a whole body calorimeter and how was it superior to other diagnostic methods for the same diseases? Where are the supporting papers? This skeptic will be happy to look.

Pity about those other skeptics. I trust they are skeptical about your phony identity and general phoniness. Keep digging the hole though. Don't stop.

• Obviously not. ROTFWL.

Anyway published data, schmata. Look at Rossi, whats he ever published? An example to us all, I feel.

• George Hody wrote:
    George Washington wrote:

Nice one Sifferkoll.

I have seen no evidence that "George Hody" is Sifferkoll, and I find it implausible.

The George Hody account is now renamed "Doris Hody," with the same personal information that points to the same person as before. (Very easy to find, this is highly specific, and that's the point.) The account is still an impersonator, simply using a different name, possibly in response to administrator complaint.

• Hello Abd sweetie.

I know you're a bit old, and probably not very accepting of us trans women, but for a long time, despite previously identifying publicly as male, I had a secret...

Ever since I remember, I have been taking female hormones and living on-line as a woman. I used to experiment with crossdressing, but it was never as satisfying as adopting a female pseudonym, signing up to a forum, and repeating the the same few comments over and over and over again.

Well I've made my choice, and I don't expect people like you to understand it. My gender reassignment surgery is now complete, and birth certificate updated. I'll be living full-time as a woman now, so you bigots had better get used to it! Calling me an 'impersonator'! How dare you!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.