Brillliant Light Power Posts Demo Video

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/07/10/brillliant-light-power-posts-demo-video/']Thanks to optiongeek for positing the following. The video of the June 28th demo at Brilliant Light Power has now been posted. It shows a device with a reaction chamber the size of a tea cup capable of producing over 1MW sustained energy output with a power gain of over 100x. The process is measured […][/feedquote]

• It shows a device with a reaction chamber the size of a tea cup capable of producing over 1MW sustained energy

That is preposterous. A device the size of a teacup that produces 1 MW of heat or electricity for more than a fraction of a second would instantly vaporize. That would be called a "bomb." Even a kilowatt is out of the question.

• I think a kW would be manageable Jed. I have a 1kW furnace with an inner volume of around 800CC

A typical U.S. coffee cup is around 250 cc.

If you remove the heat fast enough, 1 kW is possible. The heating element in an electric stove is small and it consumes 1.5 kW. It is incandescent. The heat leaves immediately, transferring to open air or to a pot sitting on top of it. Heat transfer at 670 times greater than that? No way!

• That is preposterous. A device the size of a teacup that produces 1 MW of heat or electricity for more than a fraction of a second would instantly vaporize. That would be called a "bomb." Even a kilowatt is out of the question.

Could You once deliver a technical answer and not just silly PR- FUD??

What is the size of the outlet/injector in an oil burner? How much bigger than a tea cup is it ???

The burnt gas goes into vacuum which makes it's expansion much more efficient than the wave front in an oil burner!!

In an oil burner the energy is transported via air - a very inefficient media to mediate energy. In Mills experiment most of the energy is transported by electro magnetic radiation, which absolutely no influence to the near (vacuum!!) environment.

You have now, yourself, completely dissqualified your expertise...

• Could You once deliver a technical answer and not just silly PR- FUD??

What is the size of the outlet/injector in an oil burner? How much bigger than a tea cup is it ???

A small oil burner for something like a home furnace is much bigger than a coffee cup. It produces around 10 kW. That is 100 times less than 1 MW.

• The good news that I see in this recent video is that the reaction is more continuous than the single bursts we saw in the last demo. Mills did refer to the device melting. He seems to believe that refractory materials (like a kiln) will solve this problem because they can handle a ton of heat. It sounds like this refractory material will not be metallic, or it would melt. The way that Mills spoke about this leads me to believe that the engineering hurdle to keep the SunCell from melting is still in front of them.

I still think that BrLp has come along way in the last couple of years. This design setup with photovoltaics looks like a good engineering path. Mills is kind of like the boy who cried wolf. When he finally has something real perhaps not many people will care to listen anymore. It has been such a long road with him. He may have a breakthrough here. I hope he does. He is way ahead of Rossi in my opinion, and much more transparent. They showed a live COP of 3 in the video. That's not off the charts, but a breakthrough nonetheless. I wouldn't invest in Mills today, but if he could get some kind of working device in the field and BrLP went public, I would buy stock on the first day.

• It certainly is. My insulated furnace with one kW being input into an 800CC volume manages i. But (I was agreeing with you on this part) 1MW -no way.

Alain: He (Mills) is talking about puls-energy not sustained energy, which is in the range you believe in ...

Jed did not read the paper, he just drew a conclusion out of a "very commercial/business" header on top of a slide ...

• Quote from News-Feed: “It shows a device with a reaction chamber the size of a tea cup capable of producing over 1MW sustained energy”
    That is preposterous. A device the size of a teacup that produces 1 MW of heat or electricity for more than a…

A well-respected LENR advocate spoke highly of Mills :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Would you care to comment on Mallove's unfortunate demise? as it seems you were in contact with him, he even links your site in this interview.

Are you FUDding on orders not to end up like him? I doubt it, as critical mass of info and people knowing about LENR has already been reached, they'd have to remove quite a few individuals.

I really wouldn't like to be you. There's no way you could naively believe everything in your field is all clear-cut honest dealings and never suppression (sometimes criminal moreover), yet you choose to side with devils

“It shows a device with a reaction chamber the size of a tea cup capable of producing over 1MW sustained energy”

Well, first of all, "1MW" is not energy-- it's power. This is a common error among people ignorant about basic physics and basic units. Secondly, it says "sustained". So the first part is meaningless and the second part is impossible by maybe a dozen orders of magnitude, considering the size of the device. This is typical of what we get out of BLP, a company which has been claiming industrial levels of energy production ("we sold the rights to an electric power company") for going on 20 years and which has never once performed a proper, calibrated and controlled test. Just like Rossi, Defkalion, Bedini, Tilley, Steorn, Lee, Otto and all the other free energy scammers.

BTW, the unfortunate demise of Mallove was not a conspiracy. It is meticulously described in the Wikipedia entry and other news articles about him and his death.

• Well, first of all, "1MW" is not energy-- it's power. This is a common error among people ignorant about basic physics and basic units. Secondly, it says "sustained". So the first part is meaningless and the second part is impossible by maybe a dozen orders of magnitude, considering the size of the device. This is typical of what we get out of BLP, a company which has been claiming industrial levels of energy production ("we sold the rights to an electric power company") for going on 20 years and which has never once performed a proper, calibrated and controlled test. Just like Rossi, Defkalion, Bedini, Tilley, Steorn, Lee, Otto and all the other free energy scammers.

BTW, the unfortunate demise of Mallove was not a conspiracy. It is meticulously described in the Wikipedia entry and other news articles about him and his death.

Mary, Mary, Mary ... According to your working principles, any high powered system that is nearing production requires your destructive attentions.

BLP needs your attentions to kill it. You might try to write all the funders to explain how BLP is a fraud. Also, sending all the academics and govenment people working with BLP letters explaining how their theories are crazy and fraudulent. Explain to them how they will be irreparably harmed professionally by association with the hydrino theory.

This strategy has been road tested and has been successful in killing many other LENR projects as you have oftentimes reminded us. It may be time to work your wiles on BLP. Can you rise to the same levels of intensity and passion that has been successful for you in the past? Can you once again humble another army of deluded admirers of a flimflam operation? One more time into the breach, one more time to reach for glory.

But when the blast of war blows in your ears,
    Then imitate the action of the tiger:
    Stiffen the sinews, conjure up the blood,
    Disguise fair nature with hard-favoured rage:
    Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
    Let it pry through the portage of the head,
    Like the brass cannon; let the brow o’erwhelm it
    As fearfully as doth a galled rock
    O’erhang and jutty his confounded base,
    Swill’d with the wild and wasteful ocean.

• Would you care to comment on Mallove's unfortunate demise? as it seems you were in contact with him

He was a close friend. We worked together to found the magazine, and on many experiments.

Are you FUDding on orders not to end up like him?

Okay I do have a comment: You are a despicable slimeball for taking advantage of this personal tragedy to promote your sick fantasies and conspiracy theories.

I have been working on cold fusion, doing experiments, visiting laboratories and editing papers for many years. People have downloaded ~3.8 million papers from my website. If anyone were in danger of being attacked by an anti-cold fusion conspiracy, it would be me. My name, address and telephone number are on every page LENR-CANR.org. Yet no one has ever threatened me. Not once. Government agencies, big corporations and others who you imagine might oppose cold fusion have often contacted me, but only to ask for more information or request papers not on file. See, for example, the references here:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/BarnhartBtechnology.pdf

• Where does the power come from to start the SunCell up? The cell must melt silver to get going. Must it remain on at all times? Does it require a grid connection or a large rechargeable battery for startup? Is this startup expense figured in the deployment costs?

• @ Jed

So it was your friend's renters who stabbed him to death, disfigured him, broke his MIT ring from his hand and left it on a table in his family home? this is what I gathered from an unbiased article that merely states the facts

Since you know he was murdered, it makes your present anti-LENR-breakthrough endeavors all the more sad if indeed he was a friend of yours. I really can't tell whether you are a sincere person forced to say certain things, an ex-LENR advocate turned cynical blocker for whatever reasons, or other less pleasant possibilities

. If anyone were in danger of being attacked by an anti-cold fusion conspiracy, it would be me

...unless you play academia/lobbies/whomever's game, or maybe people know that you're more interested in status quo, as seems self-evident when witnessing your FUDding of the 1-year test and your being the willful carrier of memes such as "look for theory before high COP" which is btw THE EXACT OPPOSITE of what Mallove advocates in the interview linked on first page (and just common sense: how can not completely precise models yield information about phenomena that occur in their grey area?)

I won't insult your intelligence by stating that good disinfo is done by putting sleeper agents in organizations/fields one needs to steer towards whichever goal or dead-end one deems agreeable
    Better disinfo is when those agents don't know they are agents! but this is woowoo territory, egregores etc

• In the demo of the live reaction beginning at 1:18:16, the reaction lasted for about 2 minutes before the reactor melted down. This is a maintenance issue the BLP needs to work on.

I noticed in the live demo that the rubber glove was inflating from pressure increase during the light flashes. This is what the Papp cell does.

• Where does the power come from to start the SunCell up? The cell must melt silver to get going. Must it remain on at all times? Does it require a grid connection or a large rechargeable battery for startup? Is this startup expense figured in the deployment costs?

If you have that many questions Axil, then it's time to read a Mill's paper...

The sun-ceel is ignited by two supercaps with an ultrashort > 10kAmp pulse at a few Volts (avg 5). Therof it's not classical LENR. Albeit the underlaying physic must be the same...Silver is just a trick to convert SoftX/XUV radiation in to the visible near UV band...

Just to say the same as everybody else: Rossi has nothing, no current no, intense light. It's just a wierd dream...
    The end of his dream will be either a public accepted certification. Or a jump off a cliff.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.