Brillliant Light Power Posts Demo Video

• Near the end of the video, during the Q&A, he talks about this problem and says they have a solution that is based on the halogen cycle. Here is a link to a site that talks about how this keeps a halogen bulb's filament from burning out too quickly.

http://www.litetronics.com/lig…e-halogen-cycle-work.html

Thanks Robert, such kindness is becoming increasingly rare in these parts.

If the process that produces overunity power production in the SunCell is LENR instead of hydrino, a buildup of transmuted element of many kinds will accumulate over time.

If LENR is the source of overunity, I will be interested in the problems that this transmutation interference in the chemistry inside the SunCell causes for Mills, and I wonder if Mills will admit to such problems if it does in fact exist?

• The main problem Mills hasn't solved yet after twenty years of trying, is a clear demonstration of the hydrino and a credible energy budget on his device. He also has never run one "self sustaining" and has never run one long enough to exclude a Rainey-nickel hydrogen reaction as the source of the energy. What he has solved is how to extract money from gullible and hopeful investors. He solved that one really well!

The current device is only a step or two ahead of Rossi's QuarkX which is absolutely hilarious.

• The main problem Mills hasn't solved yet after twenty years of trying, is a clear demonstration of the hydrino and a credible energy budget on his device. He also has never run one "self sustaining" and has never run one long enough to exclude a Rainey-nickel hydrogen reaction as the source of the energy. What he has solved is how to extract money from gullible and hopeful investors. He solved that one really well!

The current device is only a step or two ahead of Rossi's QuarkX which is absolutely hilarious.

We might look at Mary's motivation as a variant of atheism. The atheist reels against the faith based believer as illogical and counterproductive.

LENR and the Hydrino are faith based beliefs at this juncture. This is why Mary works so zealously against this religion like belief system. If one of these beliefs bears fruit, Mary would be cast adrift on a roiling sea of doubt, her value system disrupted. When a system gets close to realization, Mary gets fanatical and panicky at the prospect of her life long worldview being cast asunder. To bring blessed peace to such a troubled soul, the nonbeliever would do well to leave the believer alone.

Like religious wars, Mary's behavior is a human tragedy.

• Quote from Mary Yugo: “The main problem Mills hasn't solved yet after twenty years of trying, is a clear demonstration of the hydrino and a credible energy budget on his device. He also has never run one "self sustaining" and has never run one long…

Like religious wars, Mary's behavior is a human tragedy.

Speak for Yourself, xxx, we might not look at anybody as You describe.

You can, however, do it like a moth and fly, where You belong...

Edit by moderator: stop insulting, next time we will ban you!

http://ecat.com/news/ecat-quar…eliminary-report-findings

• Thanks for the paper Axil! The paper also states that the plasmon resonance frequency of W (tungsten) used by mills, as an electrode, is near 13.x volt, more or less the ignition Voltage of Mills discharge. So we might see two combinded effects!

• We might look at Mary's motivation as a variant of atheism. The atheist reels against the faith based believer as illogical and counterproductive.

May be you are right Axil about MY: But You should assume that MY is an entity, which is used by an institution, to influence the field. Of course there are real persons writing the stuff, some do it more frequently.

The Entity MY, claims that Mills just swallowed money. Contrary to Rossi, Mills published around 40 papers, most of them published in peer reviewed journals. In the worst of all scenarios, we can understand Mills as being equal to a regular research institution, which also does nothing else than spoil research money.

May be Mills is a real danger for the entity MY.

• "Thicket's" qualifications to critique BLT as well as Ni-H fusion/LENR claims:

For my qualifications, I have a Bachelors and Masters degree in Chemical Engineering. I've worked for over 40 years in oil refining, chemicals manufacture, power generation, coal gasification and natural gas processing. I'm an expert on hydrotreating, hydrocracking and hydrogenation commercial catalytic processes. These involve high pressure, high temperature operation using nickel/molybdenum catalyst in a hydrogen atmosphere. Sometimes cobalt/molybdenum and tungsten/molybdenum catalysts are used.

http://www.moletrap.co.uk/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=2788&page=2#Item_8

ETA: to be clear these qualifications are for the individual using the pseudonym THICKET. OK?

• @axil wrote

The XUV light is coming from the polaritons formed by the silver nanoparticles that are being produced by the condensation of silver plasma. The small sizes of those particles produce very high frequency XUV light. The presence of hydrogen as a dielectric is what produces the SPPs in the silver vapor condinsate.

Do you have a calculation that can estimate the effect of this. Is it large small? Also If you look at one of the most recent paper by Mills you will see that you don't get this light without water
    and generally only for certain configurations well in line with the hydrino theory any comments how your theory matches that explanation.

• Pushing a large current through the sample would mean a high magnetic field is generated. Does anyone know if these magnetic fields have a chance to generate EUV light? Again this effect
    would then be present although the EUV light is missing, which is a contradiction for this idea as well as the polariton idea, referring to some of the tests in Mills recent papers so I would not
    count on this to be an explanation.

• Axil, those are not my qualifications. They are those of "Thicket"-- a pseudonym for an individual who thinks neither Rossi nor Mills has any valid technology. Look at my earlier responses on this string please.

• @axil wrote

Do you have a calculation that can estimate the effect of this. Is it large small? Also If you look at one of the most recent paper by Mills you will see that you don't get this light without water
    and generally only for certain configurations well in line with the hydrino theory any comments how your theory matches that explanation.

The reference I gave had the power at 10^^14 watts/cm2
    for an individual SPP but that power does not take into account LENR amplification effects.

Mills has discovered HOH, a water crystal. LeClair discovered the same thing and all water based LENR reactions use this crystal. It is a forms of metalized water where the electrons are localized to the outside of the crystal and the positive charged particles are inside. All metalized hydrides follow the same format and are superconducting. Also like all metalized hydrides, HOH is formed under high pressure and is metastable.

LeClair has described this crystal as a long string of hexagonal planes.

See slide 18 below

http://www.waterjournal.org/up…l5/supplement/LeClair.pdf

The mode of EMF amplification may be an application of the master blaster effect where each hexagonal plane amplifies the SPP magnetic product accumulated on each plane like a string of magnets string together. This water crystal is a form of rydberg matter and as such is superconductive.

Mills says that the chemical bonds of HOH between hydrogen and oxygen don't exist, but that is because the water is metalize and has free electrons on its surface.

• Pushing a large current through the sample would mean a high magnetic field is generated. Does anyone know if these magnetic fields have a chance to generate EUV light? Again this effect
    would then be present although the EUV light is missing, which is a contradiction for this idea as well as the polariton idea, referring to some of the tests in Mills recent papers so I would not
    count on this to be an explanation.

I completely understand Your skepticism.

Have a look at the following paper: https://www.osapublishing.org/…ract.cfm?uri=oe-24-8-8194

But there it's the other way round: You can generate a hydrino spectrum without a hydrino reaction. But as MIll's explained. They were (earlier paper) not measureing H1/4 in the direction of the irrigation! They got their sample in a quiet corner. Thus the so called hydrino must first move to this place.

Thus we have to wait for further experiments/explanations. (like SPP spectrums..)

• In sonoluminescence, the deep blue light that is produced there with a black body spectrum of 50,000C comes from SPPs. It is SPPs that produce the cavitation based erosion effects seen that can destroy diamond. LeClair has HOH patented, Mills is out of luck.

• LeClair has HOH patented, Mills is out of luck.

The LeClair reaction is completely different from the "Stringham process", as it produces everything we don't like...

Of course, sometimes in the "near" future, we will see that the undelaying physical laws must be the same, in opposition to le clair's claims...

• Have any of you actually researched LeClair? And his colleagues? Did you read their incredible claims of radiation damage to themselves from their experiments? All of it unsupported and uncorroborated and exceedingly unlikely. Are you sure LeClair's elevator goes all the way to the top floor? His ladder has all its rungs? His antenna gets all the stations?

• Have any of you actually researched LeClair? And his colleagues? Did you read their incredible claims of radiation damage to themselves from their experiments? All of it unsupported and uncorroborated and exceedingly unlikely. Are you sure LeClair's elevator goes all the way to the top floor? His ladder has all its rungs? His antenna gets all the stations?

DogOne duplicated his reaction and got a solution of radioactive waste.

http://pieeconomics.blogspot.com/p/cavitation-radiation.html

Seriously guys, this is a bad idea to pursue. Does it work? I say yes. Should we embrace it? I say no. Your taking some electrical energy to run a pump and pure water and making heat and toxic water. Plus, everything that has come in contact with that toxic water is now contaminated. It wouldn't really matter to me if the COP was greater than 100, its risks outweigh its energy production capability. That's about it in a nutshell. We need to be looking somewhere else for an energy solution.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.