Rossi on the Challenges of Developing E-Cat Plants

• IH must resolve this seeming contradiction.

They are under no obligation to resolve anything, except to their stockholders.

Either IH knew the scam was underway or they did not know the scam was underway.

I believe they did not know the scam was underway at first but they later realized it was. Why do you think they had to know one way or another the entire time? That makes no sense. Why would they pay $11 million if they knew it was a scam?

For that matter, how can you judge any of this? You have no information on any of these tests. For no apparent reason, you seem to be convinced that the one-year test was legitimate. You seem to trust Rossi's word on this, even though he has told you nothing at all about the test. If you knew anything about it I suppose you would agree it was a farce.

• Quote from "Axil"

APCO needs to work on this question if the PR case is to be made.

Jed is already on it since long, billing by the hour ... He's all in on the ** idiot Penon & fraud Rossi ** scenario since day 1 (of his contract). As I said before, it is the only possible way for IH to do it...

No more of this please - stop the war. Alan

• To me this suggests they got their 10%, but were unhappy with it.

You may be right. I gather it means they lost a lot of money on the deal overall. Still, I would be surprised if Rossi paid the 10%. He has invariably reneged on similar deals. He has often blatantly lied to the public about offers he supposedly made. People such as Jim Dunn who have dealt with him or tried to deal with him have told me that on several occasions.

By the way, when I say Rossi "forced" them, I mean that he left them no alternative other than "wasting time and money in a long, unhealthy legal battle."

• If I am going to be lied to, I feel better if the lie is logical and not an insult to my reasoning. Assuming that either IH or Rossi is laying, Rossi's lie feels better because it is more logical. The lie by IH does not make any sense yet. I realize that you need some feedback and some motivation to come up with a better product, but keep at it. The BIG lie just needs a lot of repetition to sound like truth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

• Just that endless fact-free insults from anybody on either side of the argument don't add anything to the forum

My assertions are facts, not insults. It is a fact that the pressure was changed to 0.0 bar, which is an impossible number, and obviously fraudulent. It is a fact the the flow meter and other instruments were unsuitable and the measurements flawed. That is what I.H. asserted in their court motion, so if that is not so, they will get in trouble. That is their conclusion and mine, based on my reading of Rossi's data.

Axil and others disagree, but I say they have no basis to disagree, and no basis to challenge my conclusions. I recommend they ask Rossi for information on his test. He will no give any, and he did not file any information with his lawsuit, but people should ask. The burden of proof rests with him. He is the one making the preposterous claim that this device produced 1 MW. Also you should carefully consider the implications of the fact that he refused to allow anyone into the customer site, even when the I.H. expert "insisted" on access -- as Rossi himself said.

• Assuming that either IH or Rossi is laying, Rossi's lie feels better because it is more logical. The lie by IH does not make any sense yet.

Nothing about Rossi seems logical to me. If his machine actually works, why doesn't he simply show it to the world and prove that? He has a patent! His IP is protected. Why should he sue I.H.? All he has to do is demonstrate to them that the gadget works and he will get a check for $89 million a week later. I know those people well. I am quite sure they have the money and they would be happy to pay him. He has angered them with his lawsuit, but they are business people. This opportunity is worth billions of dollars to them and they would not let anger stand in the way of that kind of money.

You have no reason to think that I.H. is lying. What they describe about Rossi is the same sort of thing Jim Dunn and everyone else who has dealt with him has said. I.H. is dealing with many other researchers. Not one of them has complained about them. On the contrary, they all praise I.H.

You say that I.H.'s lie "does not make sense" to you. That is because it isn't a lie. You are right that if it were a lie, it would make no sense. Assume it is true, and you see it fits reality well and makes sense.

• However, since you have denied taking IH's silver to troll for them, that is not a fact but an insult, which was the actual target of my intervention.

I wouldn't call that much of an insult. It is a childish taunt. It makes Sifferkoll look silly. I don't see why you bother to respond. Many of his postings are inflammatory nonsense. You don't have time to censor them all. I suggest you leave them so that people will see he has no credibility and he should be ignored.

• Nothing about Rossi seems logical to me. If his machine actually works, why doesn't he simply show it to the world and prove that? He has a patent! His IP is protected.

None of us knows how Rossi's "products" have evolved. It is probable that the low temperature E-Cat tech is not covered by patent. The Lugano reactor was covered and Rossi allowed a demo to go forward. At the end of the day, you are making unwarranted assumptions with no basis in fact.

• None of us knows how Rossi's "products" have evolved.

I know that his 1-MW reactor does not work. I don't know about his other devices. There is no evidence that his latest device exists at all. His entire "proof" is nothing more than a blurry photograph of a what appears to be a blue LED.

At the end of the day, you are making unwarranted assumptions with no basis in fact.

No, I base everything I say on Rossi's own data. I have no other source of information. His data is definitive. It shows that the gadget does not work, and the calorimetry is nonsense.

• He did not fool any observer into thinking that the reactor was producing excess heat.

Taking your characterization of Rossi's trying to fool people at face value, he was quite successful in fooling IH sufficiently that IH would induce investors to infuse the company with tens of millions of dollars.

I was talking about the 1-year test only. That did not fool any of the observers as far as I know. I do not see how it could have. I have no idea what happened in the earlier tests that convinced I.H. to pay $11 million. I have zero information on that.

Looking at the timing of events, I do not think I.H. used the 1-year test to induce investors to give them tens of millions of dollars. On the contrary, I suppose it must have been a problem by that time. We have discussed that earlier and I will not repeat it.

• No, I base everything I say on Rossi's own data. I have no other source of information. His data is definitive. It shows that the gadget does not work, and the calorimetry is nonsense.

Would you be kind enough to refer me to the post that shows this assertion and if you haven't posted this calculation yet, could you post it now.

• Axil and others disagree, but I say they have no basis to disagree, and no basis to challenge my conclusions.

I admit, you are in a comfy position right now being able to make your claims of fraud based on "secret" information to which we outsiders are not privy. But as I'm sure you are aware, your current advantageous position is ephemeral. As much as I respect your opinion on LENR matters in general, perhaps a dose of humility is called for in this instance, and I'm sure you can understand our reluctance to form hard conclusions without having access to the information ourselves.

I recommend they ask Rossi for information on his test. He will no give any, and he did not file any information with his lawsuit, but people should ask. The burden of proof rests with him. He is the one making the preposterous claim that this device produced 1 MW.

And it is IH's unofficial spokespeople making the seemingly preposterous claim that it was all a ruse, which flies in the face of their actions and their speech.

Also you should carefully consider the implications of the fact that he refused to allow anyone into the customer site, even when the I.H. expert "insisted" on access -- as Rossi himself said.

That would apparently have been a breach of an agreement previously established in writing with IH.

• It is a fact that the pressure was changed to 0.0 bar, which is an impossible number, and obviously fraudulent.

It is time that You either confess You visited the 1MW- instalation or You stop, as all the others should stop to spin further phantasies.

If the IH story/plan was to delay LENR by letting dumb investors pay it, then the story worked fine...

No costs for Uncle Sam...( so far...)

• It is time that You either confess You visited the 1MW- instalation or You stop or You stop, as all the others should stop to spin further phantasies.

I never said I visited it. On the contrary, I said many times that I did not. My information comes from a sample of Rossi's data, as I have said many times. I am sure it is Rossi's data. People who did visit the site confirmed that, and so did Rossi in his interview with Lewan.

Why should I stop? I have information. I have described it in some detail. Far more detail than Rossi ever has. If you don't believe me, don't read my messages, or ask Rossi for data.

• Also you should carefully consider the implications of the fact that he refused to allow anyone into the customer site, even when the I.H. expert "insisted" on access -- as Rossi himself said.

That would apparently have been a breach of an agreement previously established in writing with IH.

I doubt there was an agreement. Even if there was, so what? The expert from I.H. was asking for access. He and others from I.H. wanted to void the agreement, and there is no rational reason why Rossi should not have agreed to void it. Rossi's imaginary customer (his lawyer) should have also agreed. There is no way access could have affected the imaginary customer with his imaginary machine, because an I.H. expert would not have x-ray vision to see inside this wondrous machine. The expert would only need to look at the heat exchanger and ventilation system.

As it happened, I.H. and others confirmed there was no heat release using various methods, so they did not need access.

If there actually was a 1 MW machine and ventiation, I am sure Rossi and his lawyer would have voided the agreement immediately, since Rossi would have been paid $89 million for doing so. His lawyer/pretend customer would not object to that. The only possible reason for insisting on this agreement was to cover up the fact that nothing was in the room.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.