Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• @Dewey,

You chose to out yourself. Most here choose not to. It is irrelevant to our goals: to get to the bottom of what happened and what is happening. I have little tolerance for Rossi's shenanigans. And little for IH's as well, which I believe have damaged the LENR+ community.

• Official Post

In what way have they done this? What exactly have they done that you find to be damaging or shenanigans?

Choosing to hide behind a veil of corporate rectitude while allowing - or possibly encouraging -investors and beneficiaries to throw ordure at anybody who doesn't toe the party line is probably more damaging to IH and their future interests than they realise. They are not dealing with the real-estate crowd here. But that is just my opinion -personally I have never felt the need to conduct business in that way.

• Dewey you are disingenuous on this statement. No real name = no starting point for truth. If doxxing was good for the truth where is Thomas Clarke? He was the one that proved IH's point. This argument is a non sequitur. And since I am on Latin phrases more of an ad hominem.

Did Thomas not have truth?

You are an advocate for IH and came out for it, this gives you credibility but I would ask, does this give your statements absolute truth or a more nuanced truth? After all you have skin in the game.

Why??? I think Rossi does not have the goods. But like others, I want the truth in Cold Fusion. Quit attacking others here or please up your game a bit. You seem to shoot at people that agree with you. Why would people give you their real life info? So someone could contact their employers? It has been known to happen. Want examples? contact me offline.

We want to get at what you know and you are being drawn out to see if we can find anything out, no more. On real names. Do you want to meet me in N.C. I will be driving down to see the eclipse. I have an RV and can probably carry a few other LF forum members. We can have a party. I will bring the helium.

Oh and finally, will you still contribute here after the case? Enquireing minds and all that.

• Choosing to hide behind a veil of corporate rectitude while allowing - or possibly encouraging -investors and beneficiaries to throw ordure at anybody who doesn't toe the party line is probably more damaging to IH and their future interests than they realise. They are not dealing with the real-estate crowd here. But that is just my opinion -personally I have never felt the need to conduct business in that way.

Who is seen as not toeing the party line? People who accept anything that AR says? Why do you interpret their not telling you everything as "Choosing to hide behind a veil of corporate rectitude?"

Basically, you are conflating the words of Dewey with IH (either they tacitly or actively encourage Dewey's defenses against those who support AR). You seem to feel fairly comfortable with throwing muck their way, which seems to be fine with you for a non-business transaction. :)

• Zeus46 - I am a nobody, a mystery in an enigma. Someone who has followed CF for a long, long time and enjoy my anonymity. If I was a "true insider" I would already know the status and truth of things and likely not need to frequent forums such as this for shreds of information.

• Not a lecture Dewey more of an offer. I am retired my clearance is almost over (2yrs.) This is why (in another thread) I offered to host Alan when BEC announced the road show I said would pick him up at the airport and provide lodging this is before I understood that the roadshow was in England.

I can not even ask you to be less reactive. I am a real person, not a bot. And I care. Also I will try my best to explain things without insulting as it shows respect. I do it for others and I own up to my mistakes. See no insults, just do not agree with you. I got into this not to make money but to help others.  Being retired means I can fix some of the things I have done. But for sure it means I can be honest. And I have no doubt from your perspective that you are. How about starting again? Of course I can understand if you do not respond to this post. Don't you see the humour? We are more or less come from the same perspective that the E-cat did not work.

Hmmm, unless you want to tell us otherwise ;)

• Zeus46 - oh yes, patents. I know of no granted patents that would be worth licensing at this time. Most of the "good stuff" that make things work is long since in public domain (much much older than a year). For example the use of H and D with Ni has been around since year 1 and was even in F and P's first filing - of course they were all denied but they are in public domain now. As is Thermocore, CETI, and so on. I personally like heated Ni wire experiments circa 95 :http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Sankaranarevidencefo.pdf They gave tritium. A clear sign of a nuclear event from a national (India) nuclear lab.

If there was a good usable patent, you bet someone would be commercializing it.

• Dewey,

I want the truth--from both sides. Pure and simple. No smoke screens. No BS.

AMEN! That is the same way I feel. I want the total and full truth from IH and Rossi about not only Doral (which is not my primary interest) but also their progress in Ni-H research in general. The time for games and shenanigans are over from ALL sides. Both Andrea Rossi and Industrial Heat need to lay their cards on the table and show the world exactly, in excruciating detail what they have! And if either side has evidence proving anything less than total honesty from the other side, they need to present that as well. This war between Andrea Rossi and IH (regardless who started it or who is in the right if anyone is in the right) has done a great deal of harm to the LENR community. Instead of working on replications and discussing hydrogenation and stimulation, we are debating court papers and exhibits! I can't help but wonder if BOTH sides might like this fact, so that whoever comes out the victor in the trial won't have a technology that has proliferated around the world and has been demoed on YouTube a hundred or two hundred times.

I don't think getting this tech to work is overly difficult. I think nickel is just darned difficult to hydrogenate: it takes care, precision, know how, and lots of work. Once we have a single replicator like Me356 who is able to learn what is important and share a nearly GUARANTEED TO WORK recipe on the internet, the winner and loser (or anything in between if neither has a total victory or total loss) won't matter very much.

• IH also found enough worth in Miley's patents to buy out his technology. His patents covered producing reaction sites via a number of sophisticated methods on many different types of metal. A covering could be applied over them, hydrogen could be allowed to permeate through, and then excess heat could be produced. Ni-H works if you can produce the reaction sites in sufficient quantity and then fill them with hydrogen so exotic hydrogen species susceptible to nuclear reactions can form. I personally think they know this and is the reason they bought Miley's patent portfolio.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.