• The sad reality :: https://brilliantlightpower.co…Overview_Presentation.pdf

The COP is low and most likely its also a material issue. Please do not say if you can produce your own current the problem is solved... This just holds for a heater not for an electric power station where heat is waste.

I wish BLP the best, because in turn we will all benefit from their success, but I also take all their public statements with a grain of salt, specially after close to 20 years reading similar statements.

• Green energy sumit

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• By measurement. It was about 20 years ago, so the details are hazy but the experiment is simple. Put a solenoid coil around one end of a steel bar -say a meter long. Energise the coil to create a short powerful pulse. At the other end of the bar you have a sensor- another coil. When the far end of the steel bar becomes magnetised the coil detects the flux and creates a current pulse. Both input pulse and output are measured using an oscilloscope. I cannot remember the lag figure, but it was clear and unambiguous.

Ahhh, shades of Steorn. Domain propagation.

Rex Research on Steorn's magnetic motor.

• Just came across something that reminded me of the BLP water-arc discharges.

Tesla_EE_Letter_April_1919.pdf

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

Edited once, last by Frogfall ().

• SAFIRE proves gravity not necessary for self containment.

It is generally accepted in science that heat tends to distroys self-organized structures. For example, atomic Bose condensates require a temperature near absolute zero to form because the heat production of atomic vibrations destroy the formation of coherence among the atoms in the atomic aggregation.

The formation of self-organized structures in LENR is due to the extreme confinement of the polariton aggregation due to its anti spacetime characteristics. Anti spacetime and spacetime do not interact, therefore confinement of an anti spacetime aggregation is absolute. This behavior is critical in explaining how coherent behavior exists at any temperature no matter how high. Anti space produces superconductivity at any temperature.

Anti spacetime being the anti-field of spacetime, they don't interact. This behavior has been seen in Chukanov experiments. Chukanov generates something akin to ball lightning about 20cm across that can last indefinitely in his apparatus. He says in his patent that when he shines a laser on it, rather than the laser going through it and out the other end, the light is redirected and travels along the ball's surface and does not penetrate the inside of the ball. The same behavior occurs when an electron current is applied to the surface of the ball. An attempt to penetrate the ball with a metal rod results in a deformation of the ball without any penetration.

This ball lightning is also known as an exotic vacuum object (EVO)

This observation by Chukanov explains one of the most perplexing questions about the nature of a superconductor’s existence at extreme temperatures.

This ball lightning is a bubble of anti vacuum that has an important implication for its formation. The Higgs vacuum theory of the reaction is predicated on the observation that the anti Higgs field cannot interact in any way with the Cosmological Higgs field. This implies that the LENR based Bose Einstein Condensate of polaritons can exist at any temperature imposed on the LENR BEC by the universe. This also explains why the two types of vacuum are incompatible and do not interact.

In more detail, the LENR Bose Einstein Condensate is described by the Gross-Pitaevskii theory. That equation has a confinement term that describes when such a condensate will disperse and cease to exist as a collective unit. For a Bose Einstein Condensate of polaritons as a bubble false vacuum that confinement term is infinite due to the incompatibility of these two vacuum fields types that are antagonists to each other.

In current science, Bose condensation occurs in bosonic atomic aggregations at temperatures near absolute zero. This is because the aggregation of bosonic atoms can only be confined by these ultra-low temperatures where random atomic motion does not exist. But with infinite confinement, the Polariton condensate which is what the SAFIRE reaction is based on can exist at any temperature, even in a high temperature plasma.

See the details in the following illustration of the Gross-Pitaevskii equation in this figure as follows:

https://www.lenr-forum.com/attachment/21593-trapping-potential-png/?thumbnail=1

• SAFIRE proves gravity not necessary for self containment.

It seems obvious that universal gravity is not the basis for containment in Safire. But Safire does not prove that containment occurs in Safire without electro-gravity. Here the term electro-gravity is meant to refer to a force modeled as gravity that causes attraction between some pseudo version of electrons. Of course, electrons don't attract but given EVO, ball-lightening and Safire, then some composite particle with a mass and charge practically indistinguishable from an electron could be attracted to other pseudo electrons.

Elsewhere in this forum I have presented a force balance based on a higher coupling form of gravity as an attractive force in balance to a repulsive coulomb force on a pseudo-electron at the escape horizon of the model EVO. (The model EVO is a cluster of these pseudo-electrons which I call R-electrons to indicate that they are causing a local time-space curvature or R factor.) One finds that the coupling factor for electro-gravity is 32 orders of magnitude greater than universal gravity. So obviously not universal gravity.

Such a strong gravity could create blackholes with dimensions smaller than most molecules. Also, elsewhere in this forum I have posted verification that the images that Matsumoto calls blackholes can be explained as blackholes based on the images having only integer sizes. An integer number of pseudo neutrons becomes a blackhole based on electro-gravity then the Matsumoto blackhole get trapped at a film interface, then it radiates out of existence. The energy source trapped at the film interface develops pixel by pixel an image of a Matsumoto blackhole. I believe this is very strong evidence in favor of electro-gravity being the cause of non-thermal nuclear fusion. I would speculate that electro-gravity applies to all cases of non-thermal nuclear fusion.

I have several times mentioned in this forum that the spectral which indicates the present of R-electrons in combination with hydrogen is E= n2(hydrogen ionization energy).

Since you are a person knowledgeable of BLP, you would know these spectral are also claimed by BLP to be released by formation of hydrinos.

• It seems obvious that universal gravity is not the basis for containment in Safire. But Safire does not prove that containment occurs in Safire without electro-gravity. Here the term electro-gravity is meant to refer to a force modeled as gravity that causes attraction between some pseudo version of electrons. Of course, electrons don't attract but given EVO, ball-lightening and Safire, then some composite particle with a mass and charge practically indistinguishable from an electron could be attracted to other pseudo electrons.

In conversation with me Monty Chiles of Aureon has implied (at least) that there is no gravity inside one of of their plasma 'spheres' . It was also argued by Ken Shoulders, that a space-craft wrapped in an EVO jacket would be uimmune to the effects of gravity and possibly inertia too.

• In conversation with me Monty Chiles of Aureon has implied (at least) that there is no gravity inside one of of their plasma 'spheres' . It was also argued by Ken Shoulders, that a space-craft wrapped in an EVO jacket would be uimmune to the effects of gravity and possibly inertia too.

Re: "It was also argued by Ken Shoulders, that a space-craft wrapped in an EVO jacket would be uimmune to the effects of gravity and possibly inertia too."

Mass and inertia are directly related.

Inertia is a result of mass which is resistant to a change in movement. The tendency of an object to resist changes in its state of motion varies with mass. Mass is that quantity that is solely dependent upon the inertia of an object. The more inertia that an object has, the more mass that it has. A more massive object has a greater tendency to resist changes in its state of motion.

The EVO effects the mass of matter. A spacecraft affected by a surrounding EVO will reduce its mass to zero, but this process will also render the spacecraft into a transmuted blob of unpredictable types of elements whose structure would not resemble the original spacecraft in any way, shape, or form.

• Inertia is a result of mass which is resistant to a change in movement. The tendency of an object to resist changes in its state of motion varies with mass. Mass is that quantity that is solely dependent upon the inertia of an object. The more inertia that an object has, the more mass that it has. A more massive object has a greater tendency to resist changes in its state of motion.

The EVO effects the mass of matter. A spacecraft affected by a surrounding EVO will reduce its mass to zero, but this process will also render the spacecraft into a transmuted blob of unpredictable types of elements whose structure would not resemble the original spacecraft in any way, shape, or form.

And for my next story ...

• In conversation with me Monty Chiles of Aureon has implied (at least) that there is no gravity inside one of of their plasma 'spheres' . It was also argued by Ken Shoulders, that a space-craft wrapped in an EVO jacket would be uimmune to the effects of gravity and possibly inertia too.

Since the coupling factor (universal gravitational constant) is so small, it seems unlikely Monty would have measured some absence of universal gravity.

Remember that electro-gravity is defined in a system that because it is composed of pseudo-electrons is repulsive to other "EVOs" except if a pseudo-electron (R-electron) has velocity sufficient to penetrate close enough to a cluster of R-electrons (EVO) to be attracted by electro-gravity. The coulomb repulsive force doesn't cease to exist at very short distances from the planetoid, it is just overpowered by electro-gravity. However, in a highly negatively charged space electro-gravity would be attractive between R-electrons when the coulomb repulsive force is essentially nil because of distance between R-electrons. Hence, as claimed by electric universe this charge density-based gravity would account for dark matter. Not that the universal G based mass increases but rather the relative abundance of electro-gravity-based mass does. The latter having a much higher coupling factor.

Historically, the term electro-gravity is associated with foo fighters and the quest for anti-gravity. Maybe that is true. Recently it has been reported that blackholes are the source of dark energy (Anti-gravity according to some people). I personally don't see dark energy as anti-gravity. Rather, I think dark energy and the strange radiation that drives the LEC are mostly like the same thing.

I don't believe in any anti-gravity or gravity blocking effect from non-thermal nuclear fusion but propulsion is reasonable if the dark energy could be focused rather than radiating at a tangent to the vertical in all directions. Any mass escaping gravity follows that tangential path. The escape trajectory is what explains the ring structures in some of Matsumoto images.

• The EVO effects the mass of matter. A spacecraft affected by a surrounding EVO will reduce its mass to zero, but this process will also render the spacecraft into a transmuted blob of unpredictable types of elements whose structure would not resemble the original spacecraft in any way, shape, or form.

You often post total baloney, but this post exceeds even your ludicrous standards. Can you post your equations predicting unpredictable elements? Is it based on popular non-scientific descriptions of string theory?

• You often post total baloney, but this post exceeds even your ludicrous standards. Can you post your equations predicting unpredictable elements? Is it based on popular non-scientific descriptions of string theory?

I can show the production of transmutation in experimental video data from the LION experiment where the transmute elements were seen exiting the EVO in a paste from its vortex tube. Are you interested is such data?

• I can show the production of transmutation in experimental video data

Now you show that you are a fraudster! Not even in medicine Video-diagnosis is allowed. Some courts accept it under strict rules.

But real physicist show transmutation by a proven analytical method (MS, Neutronactivation, for low end XRF) . Be aware that sometimes local heat causes "sedimentation" = enrichment of certain elements in the top layer. This is of course no Transmutation.

We show it by gamma ray analysis what is a 100% proof.

• Now you show that you are a fraudster! Not even in medicine Video-diagnosis is allowed.

So many times, videos on YouTube have shown Over-unity/Free-Energy devices operating flawlessly!

They frequently involve multiple motors or various magnetic configurations.

And let's not forget the power of special human observers who can prove all sorts of exotic science proven by staring at images of electron micrographs or other imaging methods. Where some of us see noise, others see "hexagonal fields".

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.