The church of SM physics

• Billions of idiots then did use CRT devices over more than 50 years to watch TV.

Now its up to you to tell them it as all a dream....

Jurg Wittenbach! Don’t rush to conclusions... I treat you very well and I will be sorry if you disappoint me...

What happens with electronic tubes and television devices is that it is not electrons that “fly” in them, but “photonic mass” in the form of a photon wave, and this is especially clear when you start thinking about LCD TVs or solar panels - and here and there it moves along electrical wires Photon mass is electric current. A television antenna also receives photon mass and a solar battery receives photon mass from the Sun... The circulation of photon mass in nature. Sound, light, ultraviolet wave, x-ray wave are waves of photon mass or, if you like, “etheric mass”. Think about it, dear Jurg! Don't rush to conclusions. doubt... and you will be happy in science.

• What happens with electronic tubes and television devices is that it is not electrons that “fly” in them, but “photonic mass” in the form of a photon wave

May your Cherepanov theory be a useful tool some day

If I should live so long..

What happens is that the CRT works,

regardless of whether. you use the fatal 'electron' theory or the revisionist photon wave theory.

Perhaps. you could show how your photon wave. etc theory

COULD MAKE. A DIFFERENCE

to the present technology.or any technology ,especially LENR

on YOUR Cherepanov thread???

It would be a nice change from the rather boorish

"Maxwell was wrong" refrain.

Cherepanov discussion reminds me of Marxist Leninist Trotskyist discussions from another century..

when I was. a child.

• Robert Bryant obviously had a lot of problems in his country with the “Trotskyists”... He is an experienced person in this sense... I have lived in Moscow since 1972 and have never seen the “Trotskyists”... I was unlucky... I don't know who they are...

• But at the same time, I heard about Ramil Fedorovich Avramenko. In the collection of articles and speeches by R.F. Avramenko entitled “The future is opened with a quantum key”, 2000 -

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/S5GJ/wVE3cGfYP

on page 127 it says -

translation into English -

"23. Theoretical and experimental work carried out by the authors in 1973-1975 showed that one of the fundamental and gross errors of physical theories of the last century was the acceptance of the Maxwell-Lorentz equations (as amended from 1900-1910 to the present day) days) to describe the essence of the electromagnetic field in terms of electric and magnetic intensities E, H and inductions D, B.

Experiments 1973-1975 showed that the inductive electric field does not exist in a vacuum: Eind. = 0, while according to modern ideas, it would seem. in vacuum Eind is determined by Maxwell’s well-known differential equation

(27)

(in the Gaussian system of units). Maxwell's equations do not describe observable reality.

We emphasize that the experiments discussed above indicate the absence of a vortex (induction) electric field and, of course, confirm the existence of an electric field of free charges

EСoulomb = - gradφ, (28)

where φ is the scalar field potential.

However, the fact of the absence of an inductive electric field leads to the need for a complete revision of the foundations of modern theoretical physics, starting from the initial concepts - the movement of material bodies, force, energy, etc.

A complete revision of the foundations of electrodynamics, quantum (wave) theories, nuclear physics and elementary particle physics is required.

24. Thus, the experiments of the authors and the well-known experiments of Rowland, Roentgen, Eichenwall and Wilson showed that the dynamic effects of electrodynamics are not described in terms of an electromagnetic field characterized by a tensor covariant with respect to the Lorentz group."

Ramiliy Fedorovich Avramenko did not have enough to prove the absence of the electric field of free charges - he did not know about Maxwell’s fatal arithmetic errors in the “Electrostatics” section, paragraphs 39-44 of his treatise “Electricity and Magnetism”, which nullify the existence of “electricity” in nature charge according to Maxwell" - "e", "electric field according to Maxwell", "electric forces according to Maxwell". For this reason, the electric field strength according to Maxwell is fake and has no physical meaning, and therefore in nature there is no “electromagnetic wave” according to Maxwell and there are no electromagnetic fields...

• "Maxwell. was wrong" ad nauseam

there's that. chorus again

Repetitive.. where's the new technology relevance???

It would be a nice change.

Robert ! You do not understand the main thing - I have the least complaints about Maxwell - I am not satisfied with the fact that his followers repeat and multiply his mistakes. It was Maxwell's followers who led physics into a dead end, relying on Maxwell's mistakes, and at that time Maxwell rested and “laughed” at his followers. It is enough to pick up any article about some stunning experiment - and you will understand that the interpretation of the experimental results is false.

• It was Maxwell's followers who led physics into a dead end

but where is the relevance to new technology..

how should LENR. researchers. follow Cherepanov.

Do you. suggest any materials or. techniques.

Which do you prefer. ..deuterium. or hydrogen?

Palladium or nickel or rare earths?

How much vacuum... 50 Kpa. 5 Kpa. 0.5 Kpa?

Oxygen...or Argon??

What temperature? 500 C. -100 C. 1000C?

The chorus "Maxwell. was wrong". is. too. vague...

Does the Emperor have any visible. clothes?

• Robert ! You don't have to believe me... Doubt... But at the same time, do your own analysis and think about the question - "What are the consequences of Maxwell's mistakes for us physicists?"

I will provide screenshots of Forsley’s report made at IССF-23.

In the photographs I crossed out where I believe that THIS does not correspond to nature and this is false information. Analyze for health.

• The chorus "Maxwell. was wrong". is. too. vague..

Some more. lines to the chorus"Maxwell was wrong"

Thompson. was fatally wrong

Forsley was wrong.

he wrote the fatal "electron" word

so what..?

I do not believe that the fatal electron. is important in the transfer of. 22Mevs or so of energy

Does Cherepanov's photon wave transfer energy???

How? How much..mevs Kevs Mevs

.in the hydrogen nuclei... palladium. nuclei. nickel. nuclei???

What specific. advice does Cherepanov have for LENR research/technology??

• Тогда что это за картинки в фильме, разве это не Максвел, посмотри...

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxT…UqD-V?si=mVBK1zfhWu83Zpwi

https://drive.google.com/file/…QQWy87SIMXjPa913CWS3/view

https://www.youtube.com/clip/U…_Tos7VJWMTQRdxNRPkTNHSIqc

https://yandex.kz/video/preview/16826912500967754314

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eM_ZLEvhmh4

https://www.youtube.com/clip/U…2IxfRAiAR4D08K4-OqWGm6A26

https :// www . YouTube . ком / смотреть ? v = ihzX 5 MII - Кс

Как вылетают иои диоды от установки, один диор чуть не убил меня, объясни эту ситаацию...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Набери в гугле ютуб Тарасенко Геннадий и найдешь там много фильмов моих опытов, меняться пора тебе и всей вашей советской сферы...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• I do not believe that the fatal electron. is important in the transfer of. 22Mevs or so of energy

Does Cherepanov's photon wave transfer energy???

Take your time, Robert! First of all, think about what terrible nonsense you write - “transfer energy”, “in the transfer of. 22Mevs”... You and millions of physicists are accustomed to uttering this nonsense and have polluted our beloved physics with these theoretical viruses - “receive energy”, “give energy"... It is possible that you do not even realize that these viral concepts were introduced into physics by the mathematician Maxwell... He treated "energy" as if it were a material entity... But energy is not matter - it is just a "mathematical parameter". Energy is a number calculated using a formula and written down on paper... A paper with a given written number can be transferred, but “energy” cannot be transferred... And this is a big problem...

You can only transmit mass... You can only receive mass. Through electric wires we do not transmit energy, but we transmit photon mass - this is electric current.

You can add to your collection - Millikan was fatally mistaken in thinking that he was measuring “electric charge” and thinking that between the plates he formed an “electric field”, but it wasn’t there... And all because Millikan trusted Maxwell’s erroneous theory. The concept of "electronvolt" in physics is also erroneous and it does not reflect nature. Therefore, the expression 22 MeV is fake... We should talk about photon mass and the dimension for this should be kg/sec. The question inevitably arises: how many times is the speed of movement of the photon mass greater than the speed of light for a physical event, which we previously characterized as 22 MeV? We need to think about this.

When you press buttons on the keyboard of your computer, this happens due to the movement of photon mass - this is an electrical signal from your brain, and your muscles receive a photon wave - a wave of photon mass that controls your muscles and your fingers. The speed of movement of a photon wave is close to the speed of light and this wave is in the range of infrared radiation, which characterizes the body temperature of 36.6 degrees...

Added mass - photon mass controls magnetic processes in the molecules that make up the tissues of our body... Myriads of photon waves move in our body, the added mass of which changes the magnetic system of molecules (atoms in which there are no electrons, protons and neutrons)... This is the picture of the world today...

I am not God, I don’t have to know everything, but I know for sure that physics today is completely destroyed, since Cherepanov extracted a false foundation from the structure of physics, and therefore the building of physics collapsed... It will take years to create a new foundation and on it build new physics. Be patient, Robert!

To summarize, Cherepanov’s photon wave does not transfer energy, but it transfers photon mass - the added photon mass - and this is the mass of the ether.

• To summarize, Cherepanov’s photon wave does not transfer energy, but it transfers photon mass - the added photon mass - and this is the mass of the ether.

Google's translation from Russian into English is terribly unsuccessful... Therefore, I want to add - in my worldview there is no place for a separate photon - it does not exist in nature, but at the same time there is a wave - a wave of “photon (ethereal) mass”.

• Вот и эфир вылазиет, надо же его куда то деть...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.