The church of SM physics

• Comrade Cherepanov, you are a great scientist!

Thank you very much for criticizing Maxwell and for introducing a new entity “photon mass” into “pseudoscientific” circulation.

But you don’t know the history of science and the evolution of physics.

Comrade Cherepanov, the development of science always happens this way: there is no true knowledge forever, old knowledge is always criticized, gradually dies out, evolution occurs, and sometimes scientific revolutions occur.

Comrade Cherepanov, do you think that Ptolemy, with his erroneous geocentric system, was stupider than you? People used the Ptolemaic system for a thousand years until the heliocentric system of Copernicus appeared, and so on. (by the way, Ptolemy’s system was even more accurate by this time)

Comrade Cherepanov, the old theory can only be replaced by a new theory, which, in particular, explains, for example, cold nuclear fusion! The old scientific paradigm can only be replaced by a new paradigm!

• Cherepanov’s photon wave does not transfer energy, but it transfers photon mass - the added photon mass - and this is the mass of the ether.

Mass..energy you are quibbling... the mass energy of the proton =. 938.272 Mev

You still haven't given any details of how the mass-energy of. 4 protons is transferred becomes

the mass energy of 2808.391 607 43 MeV with. the deficit of ~22 Mev thought to appear as heat

Or does it disappear into the ether?

The photon wave ether energy" just seems to be big hand wave..

accompanying the chant

"Maxwell. was wrong"

Why.. "The proton wave. and the ether"

Definitely of no use to experimentalists

BTW. Forsley. stated his. stuff isn't LENR..yet he appears at LENR conferences..

definitely his explanations are elastic

• Robert ! Analyze Rutherford's experiment in which he used a cloud chamber. Here is what modern physics says about this:

A surprise awaits you. Since “electric charge according to Maxwell” is his mathematical invention and error, there are no “charged particles” with these fake Maxwell charges in nature.

What does this mean for us physicists? This means that there were no “charged particles” flying in the cloud chamber. And therefore, no ionization occurred in the cloud chamber, i.e. there were no particles there that snatched outer electrons from the molecules and took these electrons with them... There were no “positively charged ions” on which condensate droplets settled...

All this means that the nature of the so-called tracks in a cloud chamber is completely different, and not the one that is presented to us in textbooks. What is the nature of these tracks and what is the true cause of these phenomena?

In my opinion, everything is simple - in Rutherford’s experiment, a photon wave was moving in a cloud chamber - a wave of photon mass, but in fact there were a lot of such waves and they moved in parallel. As this mass moved through the alcohol vapor, as an example, the alcohol magnetons took part of this mass onto themselves and then re-emitted the photon mass, which flew into the camera. What is important ? Since the emission occurred in the light range, the magnetons needed to accumulate or attach to themselves a sufficient amount of photon mass for re-emission to occur in the light range... What do I mean by this? This means that there were quite a lot of re-emissions by alcohol magnetons, in which the radiation occurred in the infrared range, i.e. The camera did not record this radiation...

Rutherford was not able to conduct such reasoning, since at that time physicists had a stable false explanation of physical processes, which they formed based on Maxwell’s erroneous theory.

Rutherford was mistaken - he did not have any proton... By the way, Anderson was just as mistaken, thinking that he had discovered the positron. A photon wave was also moving in Anderson’s cloud chamber...

But... But few people understand today that photonic mass is capable of magnetizing molecules of the same alcohol, for example, and thus the movement of the photonic mass is shifted towards the corresponding magnetic pole of a permanent magnet. Exactly the same picture occurs in X-ray tubes when a permanent magnet is brought in and the beam is deflected. It is also the photon wave that moves there, which magnetizes the gas that fills the X-ray tube. There is another assumption - a photon wave interacts with a photon flow - the photon mass of a permanent magnet.

As an example, this is the interaction of parallel conductors with current... All this needs to be comprehended and studied... These are just my assumptions that do not pretend to be a theory.

• What does this mean for us physicists? This means that there were no “charged particles” flying in the cloud chamber. And therefore, no ionization occurred in the cloud chamber, i.e. there were no particles there that snatched outer electrons from the molecules and took these electrons with them... There were no “positively charged ions” on which condensate droplets settled...

There was no discovery of the electron in 1897. J. Thomson was fatally mistaken. 24.07.2023 - https://docs.google.com/file/d…PG-ZFUMw/edit?usp=sharing

• Alan! Why are you upsetting me..? I respect you... But... But let me ask you - “What is momentum without mass?” This, excuse me, is the fantasy of those who think so and it has nothing to do with nature in the sense as recorded in Newton’s teachings.

Alan! Of course, I understand that you are arguing within the framework of old physics - we were all taught this at the institute... But they were taught incorrectly, because they did not know about Maxwell’s mistakes... I am correcting the mistake of physicists who have been mistaken for 150 years, and returning physics to its classical development, in which there is no momentum without mass.

Any rocket, any jet plane flies thanks to the mass of photons that push it, transferring their momentum to the mass of the rocket or plane.

The photon mass threw a turbine weighing 2,578 tons to a height of 14 meters during an accident at the Sayano-Shushenskaya hydroelectric power station - this is all within the framework of new physics that is emerging today.

• Kanarev Philip Mikhailovich was certainly mistaken in fantasizing and inventing his model of a photon - a separate photon that starts from zero speed and then accelerates to “light speed”... But the works of Kanarev F.M. were not wasted... I am developing his ideas... While I do not have a model of a photon wave... But I understand that this wave must have mass... So in the near future, Kanarev’s table will be changed and supplemented.

• Русский включите, Turn on Russian

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• What are the consequences of Maxwell's mistakes for us physicists?"

All I know is that Cherepanovs mistakes will have no influence on physics...

Maxwell did not yet know the electron... Sad to see that you do not even know this. 1897 was the point of its discovery for a CRT....

Also the Maxwell equations are not from Maxwell. These are from Heaviside and honored to Maxwell...

• All I know is that Cherepanovs mistakes will have no influence on physics...

Maxwell did not yet know the electron... Sad to see that you do not even know this. 1897 was the point of its discovery for a CRT....

Also the Maxwell equations are not from Maxwell. These are from Heaviside and honored to Maxwell...

Yurg! You upset and surprised me again... Figure out the cause-and-effect relationship! Maxwell could not have known about the electron, this is true, but I never stated that he, Maxwell, knew Thomson’s electron...

But J.J. Thomson, when he discovered the electron in 1897, knew and studied Maxwell's erroneous theory. Based on Maxwell's mistakes, Thomson made his own mistake - he thought that an “electric field” was formed on the electrodes of his tube, but it was not there and could not be there, since the “electric field” was Maxwell’s invention as a result of Maxwell’s mathematical manipulations.

So the cause is Maxwell’s mistakes, and the consequence is Thomson’s mistakes, who thought that the “electric field” moves the “electric charge” - this is the gross mistake of J. Thomson.

There was no discovery of the electron in 1897. J. Thomson was fatally mistaken. 24.07.2023 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/GAsy/kfh5GUjJU

There was no discovery of the electron in 1897. J. Thomson was fatally mistaken. 24.07.2023 - https://docs.google.com/file/d…PG-ZFUMw/edit?usp=sharing

Cherepanov does not have his own theory and Cherepanov does not have new physics. I only have hypotheses and assumptions. Time will tell whether my hypothesis about the photon wave - the photon mass wave - is correct. I have no evidence and everyone knows it!

• These are from Heaviside and honored to Maxwell..

Heaviside. quote..

"

Photo of Oliver Heaviside - upper body. Colorization © todayinsci

(source)

After the general experimental knowledge has been acquired, accompanied with just a sufficient amount of theory to connect it together…, it becomes possible to consider the theory by itself, as theory. The experimental facts then go out of sight, in a great measure, not because they are unimportant, but because … they are fundamental, and the foundations are always hidden from view in well-constructed buildings.

IMHO we still don't have sufficient experimental knowledge of hydrogen reacting in LENR mode.

the foundations are still shaky.. hopefully recent gamma radiation evidence leads to something more solid... any theories. are premature

• Oliver Heaviside didn't have enough experimental data to go off-piste. But that's just what he did.

Follow him at your peril.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• Photon Mass? Photons have no mass, only momentum.

The first definition of energy I encountered was: Energy is the ability to do work. You can get a handle on that by doing a simple experiment: Compress a spring, lock it in place, connect something up to it such as a clockwork mechanism, a pump, or a system of ropes and pulleys. Then release the spring and you can watch it return the energy (work) you transferred to it and do useful work.

As far as the photonic mass I believe Cherepanov gives it the units kilogram per second (Kg/sec). So do a dimensional analysis. Energy has units of kilogram meter squared per second squared (kgxMxM/secxsec). We need some way to characterize the photonic mass. Let's call it (€p). So replace kg/sec by (€p). We then get:

E ~ (€p)xMxM/sec

Now M/sec is velocity, V. So energy goes as

(€p)xMxV.

Unfortunately, this has an extra metric M. We could move the M inside the brackets in which case the €p disappears leaving kgxV, or momentum, the normal way of characterising the photon's energy. Obviously, the M needs to stay out of the brackets. This leaves a term of MxV. Who knows what that is? We might envision that as area increasing over time. But what does that mean? In defining this photonic mass or ethereal mass Cherepanov has done only half the job.

• destroys the base members...

One response to Sabine's video

Caltech professor here: Sabine is 100% spot on. The depth of the bullshit is absolutely maddening. Some truly great science is being achieved during our time, but the vast majority of the funded work is simply following fads and of little or no value. Your comments about the grant holders putting their name on papers of younger colleagues is so true and I know examples of incompetent principal investigators who mysteriously have stellar citation records and h-index.

Explains why there are 2904 authors for one paper.. they all get a citation..

A detailed map of Higgs boson interactions by the ATLAS experiment ten years after the discovery
    Author(s)ATLAS Collaboration Show all 2904 authors

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.