Covid-19 News

• Its simple… Gene therapy is editing a chromosome or inserting a gene into the nucleus,

It's Kindergarten time once more...

So next bottle feeding form our kid ( Zeus46 :( You simply mix up gen editing and gen therapy.

Gens are never directly active and must be translated first to RNA. So the gen therapy pseudo vaccine skips this step by directly providing the RNA to the cellular detection/ replication machine.

So RNA is a mirror of DNA and of course it's gen therapy. Always when you add "missing" genetic information to your body we talk of gen therapy.

This therapy for CoV-19 is two way insane in the case the ACE-2 key = virus spike is used. The spike will be replicated and if it cannot be contained will do the same damage as the virus but x times faster.

Further only a limited immune memory is built up with poor fitting antibodies to new variation of the virus

Details in: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-021-24377-1

You can see that already in the Pfizer phase III study >200 person got sick due to ACE-2 antibody induced immune suppression. Of course Pfizer did no follow up these cases. Even worse Pfizer stopped the phase Study III and all regulators do not stop the Pfizer gen therapy as law and regulatory work would demand it.

Guess how Pfizer made the study void?

RNA gen therapy induced antibodies are in principle not a bad thing as you can do the same as giving monoclonal antibodies. But big pharma did not decide to generate a useful therapy they only went for the fast money with a fake vaccine of teh worst kind.

• Next antivax comment ???

My role in the vaccination arguments on this thread is reactive. I know full well it does not much help, but I read the posts here and even I can start worrying:

OMG - blood clots - and I've had two mRNA jabs. Hmm, what is that slight pain in my right toe...

That is until I read the claims carefully.

We are all like that. But I feel it is my duty to put the side of sanity when the thread gets continuous distortions with 80% of all links posted coming from the highly political and journalistically unreliable TSN.

• The spike will be replicated and if it cannot be contained will do the same damage as the virus but x times faster.

The total qty of spike proteins is smaller than those generated by the virus - You can tell this because the virus replicates the mRNA it generates, persists for > 7 days, the vaccine mRNA is a fixed small amount, persists for < 2 days.

But I agree there is always risk, which is why we had those trials and now > 300M injections. Looks like the spike protein is well contained.

• RNA gen therapy induced antibodies are in principle not a bad thing as you can do the same as giving monoclonal antibodies. But big pharma did not decide to generate a useful therapy they only went for the fast money with a fake vaccine of teh worst kind.

Just before I leave you I can't resist this one.

W - you do know that the mRNA vaccines are spectacularly successful in reducing hospital admissions and death, the monoclonal antibody treatments have mixed results and overall are not in the same league.

• W - you do know that the mRNA vaccines are spectacularly successful in reducing hospital admissions and death, the monoclonal antibody treatments have mixed results and overall are not in the same league.

Of course as you do the later only on demand = symptoms only and also these therapies are far more expensive.

But the overall success of the CoV-19 gen therapy is about 1% at best. as > 80% of the vaccinated would not need it at all.

Please also look up severe reactions among kids, then you see the outstanding damaging success...

• The total qty of spike proteins is smaller than those generated by the virus -

But only one spike of a virus can interact the other "99" do nothing at all.

And you also forget that the immune cells replicate the spike.

May be you can ask Pfizer for details...But all base data is secrete because it would damage the business....

• To be fair - W's confusion is perhaps understandable. he is, you remember, not a geneticist or even a medical doctor.

Are you sure? Hasn’t one of the great teaching hospitals conferred an honorary MD upon him yet? What’s wrong with them!

The problem with gene therapy is that it needs lots of testing..

Not really. At least 8 approved treatments. Youtubers do it for clicks.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even W will get the vaccine in two years time when he is 65, unless he thinks of another excuse.

Strictly speaking, and with all due decorum, that’s an ‘if’, rather than a ‘when’.

Assuming ivermectin turns out to be just the latest pocket full o’ posies, his odds are still pretty good: 96.9% ….But Murphy’s law and that. Or more like Pascals wager really.

Perhaps he acknowledges a 3% risk of dying as just a part of life. Somewhere between apathy and nihilism. Or maybe he’s calculated that he spends 3% of his day praying for the sweet release of death, and he’s playing his optimal strategy. Or maybe its for the sheer thrill of it, a bit like riding a motorcycle faster than necessary… Or base jumping.

In fact… you could actually jump off a medium-sized building, wearing a parachute, once every month until your 65th birthday, and still have much more chance of being at your own party. Or you could climb Everest twice (that’s assuming a zero risk of someone giving you a friendly shove). I think an opportunity is being missed.

• IVERMECTIN SAVES INDIA

https://www.mygov.in/covid-19 look state wise for details

Uttar Pradesh since > 4 weeks despite Delta with far less than 1 case/mio. Close to 0.1/mio/day.

Active cases are record low.

Kerala the India vaccine only state shows the same mess as UK,GE; FR,USA,.. with >100x larger open cases ratio. The vaccine only south India state is responsible for > 50% of all India CoV-19 cases now.

We should thank all the India's victims for doing this large study, that shows Ivermectin is at least 100x better than the Pfizer RNA gen therapy!

Assuming ivermectin turns out to be just the latest pocket full o’ posies, his odds are still pretty good: 96.9% ….But Murphy’s law and that. Or more like Pascals wager really.

The fat USA is a special case. Here (CH) we have an overall hospitalization rate in the range of 2-3% of PCR+ cases and <1% of real cases. 50% of these CH hospital cases are just precautions, what you also can see form weekend data where even ICU goes down about by 20%....

Covid-⁠19 Schweiz | Coronavirus | Dashboard
    Covid-⁠19 Pandemie Schweiz und Liechtenstein: Fallzahlen, Virusvarianten, Hospitalisationen, Re-⁠Wert, Spitalkapazitäten, internationale Lage, Zahlen zu Tests,…
    www.covid19.admin.ch

• UK vaccines show almost no protection against Delta infection...

Covid Vaccines: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
    The latest data from Israel and the UK on covid vaccine effectiveness.
    swprs.org

In the UK, which has primarily used the AstraZeneca DNA adenovector vaccine, the latest estimate by researchers at University College London indicates an effectiveness against infection of only 8% and a total effectiveness against severe disease of about 60%. In very senior citizens, the effectiveness against severe disease may be even lower (due to a weaker immune response).

(A substantially higher estimate by Public Health England, recently published in the New England Journal of Medicine, was based on outdated data from early June. Interestingly, the British government hasn’t updated its data on AstraZeneca vaccine effectiveness since June 13. Update: New data from PHE confirms that effectiveness against infection has dropped below 20%.)

More details from links above: https://www.thelancet.com/acti…S0140-6736%2821%2901642-1

Also confirming that natural infection strongly enhances vaccine protection.

Participants with previous infection (N-seropositive; n=47) had a median S-antibody level of 9091 U/mL (IQR 3143 to 16 135), with 2·5-fold lower median levels for ChAdOx1 (median 5179 [IQR 2432·5 to 9513·5]) than BNT162b2 (median 13 025 [9091 to ≥25 000]). N-seronegative individuals had seven-fold lower average S-antibody levels than N-seropositive individuals (median 1257 U/mL [616 to 3526]) and six-fold lower median levels were seen after ChAdOx1 (median 864 [IQR 481 to 1395]) compared t o B N T 1 6 2 b 2 ( m e d i a n 5 3 1 1 [3133 to 8829]) within this infection-naive group

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.