CleanHME: new EU-funded LENR research project

• If there is no progress there will be nothing to summarize, right ?

I think that reporting that they have found a way to reproducibly produce 10 to 20% excess heat in a constantan wire is very good news. They acknowledge it’s an academic success, which is very honest from their part. I know it can look like watch paint dry at times, but in academia land, this report is very significant.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Czerski remains the masterpiece of this project CleanHME.

What you said however was already announced in last September at Assisi..

This is a 4 years project and time goes quickly....

The french Ruer and his friend Cyril Calatrava from Sart von Rohr postulated a several KW at the end of this period, we will see.... 8)

Accueil SART von Rohr - plus de 90 ans au service de la performance
    SART von Rohr, constructeur Français de vannes de régulation et d’équipements de contrôle et de régulation des fluides industriels.
    www.sart-von-rohr.fr

500 million+ members | Manage your professional identity. Build and engage with your professional network. Access knowledge, insights and opportunities.
    www.linkedin.com

"The linear accelerator for low-energy nuclear-reactions study at the University of Szczecin (Poland) will be equipped with a decelerating unit allowing us to reach very low energies of deuterium ions."

http://www.cleanhme.eu/?p=436

• ... "but in academia land, this report is very significant."

Constant oh, yeah

In a very modest scale in terms of resources involved (hundreds of thousands of USD instead of millions) I have been involved in Research projects both in academic environments and in private environments. These are worlds apart. Academia comes loaded with an asphyxiating bureaucracy that is hard to imagine without having been involved in one of those projects. I vowed never again to be involved in an academic research project years ago due to that. I fell again in the trap in 2020 but the pandemic took care of it resulting in almost nothing, we could not purchase anything at all in 18 months and the deadlines came and went.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• €5.6 Mio. is just a funny joke! It should be at least €500 Mio.! No time to waste to get rid of this oil, gas and coal dependency.

Special thanks to former politicians from Germany and Austria who kept us addicted.

Gerhard Schröder Takes a Blow Over Gazprom | DW | 03.04.2006
    Germany's opposition FDP party has threatened to demand a parliamentary inquiry into the so-called "pipeline affair" involving the former government of Gerhard…
    m.dw.com

• No grants for the Brits...

UK scientists told Horizon grants cancelled

The United Kingdom is on the cusp of leaving the largest collaborative research programme in the world, Horizon Europe. On 8 June, some UK researchers who had already won Horizon funding received notice that their grants will be cancelled. On the same day, the UK science minister said in a speech that “we’re reaching a crunch point” in negotiations with the European Union that have delayed ratification of a Horizon deal. At issue is the complex political situation between the Republic of Ireland (which is still in the European Union) and Northern Ireland (which is not). The United Kingdom says it has an alternative solution to Horizon, called Plan B, but the details of how this would operate are unclear.

Nature | 6 min read

• No grants for the Brits...

UK scientists told Horizon grants cancelled

The United Kingdom is on the cusp of leaving the largest collaborative research programme in the world, Horizon Europe. On 8 June, some UK researchers who had already won Horizon funding received notice that their grants will be cancelled. On the same day, the UK science minister said in a speech that “we’re reaching a crunch point” in negotiations with the European Union that have delayed ratification of a Horizon deal. At issue is the complex political situation between the Republic of Ireland (which is still in the European Union) and Northern Ireland (which is not). The United Kingdom says it has an alternative solution to Horizon, called Plan B, but the details of how this would operate are unclear.

Nature | 6 min read

I went back and looked at the universities and institutions under the CleanHME umbrella, and did not see any from the UK. The HERMES project funded by the same Horizon Europe The European LENR project HERMES - News - LENR Forum (lenr-forum.com) though includes Imperial College, so if Plan B doesn't cover, then Pekka Peljo will have to make some adjustments.

Last I heard from the HERMES team they were showing "promising results". That was well over a year ago though.

• Dear Shane Do you know this "team" ?

because in my mind only they are only money suckers , only plan to do things ( Pd/D) already done by thousands and thousands experiments especially in your country for 30 years now.

They planed to check the same way because probably expected that all teams involved in this way done only bullshit... ?

Waiting for their "promising results" as for clean HME i'm waiting also for their "promising results".

In this case, teams members are knew, because are most of old guard who so often argued they couldn't not plan high results because lack of money..so i wasn't the case here by EU funds they received..

• Dear Shane Do you know this "team" ?

because in my mind only they are only money suckers , only plan to do things ( Pd/D) already done by thousands and thousands experiments especially in your country for 30 years now.

They planed to check the same way because probably expected that all teams involved in this way done only bullshit... ?

Waiting for their "promising results" as for clean HME i'm waiting also for their "promising results".

In this case, teams members are knew, because are most of old guard who so often argued they couldn't not plan high results because lack of money..so i wasn't the case here by EU funds they received..

I talked briefly with Peljo around the time Frank Gordon announced his LEC. I do not see them as "blood suckers", nor do I see the point in criticizing them, or questioning their intent. IMO, we should be supportive of anyone who is working to solve the LENR puzzle.

Nor do I see how their doing it "the same way" that before produced "only bullshit", is relevant either. If the formula worked sporadically according to Storms, Reur, or Celani then why not try and build on their work? And I am not even sure they are limiting themselves to replicating what the old guard did. They may be exploring new techniques, methods, and theories for all we know.

• well ok, i'm going to register your reply...maybe i will bring it out a day if necessary 8)

For last 30 years, we only have had as relevant results Rossi, NASA and Iwamura.

I well know your doubts about Italian.

Also I expect that your HERMES friends will be also able to attract the interest of respectable entities such as the DOE DOD, as well as Rossi already 10 years ago..

• Shane D.

I am not mad at you for everything and we know each other are smart.

Now about these European funding cases.

It's true that at the time, there was a real almost frenetic atmosphere with the European old guard.

Finally, the first time that EU was interested in audacious, disruptive topics. I experienced the clean HME team mounting from the inside, even if I was frustrated to have been prevented from boarding the train because French drafts. However the Polish Czerski and his team were the brave head of this business. I understood the difficult balance to maintain between team members, of course egos too.. To summarize, it's not an easy task to set up this kind of project.

Even the Clean HME members did not understood how another "team" that no one in the field knew managed to fund themselves ? Clearly to the formers it smelted of the struggle for high level influence, so it was not my proper expectation, I only reported that of the old guard involved in Clean HME.

For my part, I say to myself, if they succeeded in raising funds, good for them, however I found pathetic the lack of originality of their exploration way also their arrogance towards all those who, I think , has explored this path from top to bottom, for 30 years.

• Mathieu Valat in Twitter:

"A very significant paper has been published by Konrad Czserki about threshold resonance of deuterons fusion at extremely low energy. He has successfully identified the coupling of states leading allowing the reaction to occur. This is milestone for #LENR!"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://journals.aps.org/prc/pdf/10.1103/PhysRevC.106.L011601

• Mathieu Valat in Twitter:

"A very significant paper has been published by Konrad Czserki about threshold resonance of deuterons fusion at extremely low energy. He has successfully identified the coupling of states leading allowing the reaction to occur. This is milestone for #LENR!"

Czerski will be giving a presentation at the ICCF24, 9:35AM, on July 28:

Experimental and theoretical arguments for the DD threshold resonance in 4He - Konrad Czerski | University of Szczecin, Poland

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.