The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• From "Q&A"

Which international testing organization has the SKLep certified by?
    this will be disclosed only to the Clients

Bummer, the certification, which could be a good argument for buyers, is secret, same for the lamp.

• From "Q&A"

Bummer, the certification, which could be a good argument for buyers, is secret, same for the lamp.

Have you ever seen a new product (esp. of such nature) on any market, whose certification status is secret? Or will be provided to buyers only? Haha...if the CE notified body, the CSA or UL mark is not obtainable, then there is simply no product. Rossi still lives on Planet Rossi...

• Frank Acland wrote that he was present when making the video. Is he the other person? I think the video has been shot in Rome, hints in the video: 224 Volts, Euro-style multi socket, Euro-style room door. Could be the address from the EXIF data in one photo of the small blue SKLep box (the image is now gone from the ecat.com website). The address can also be found in connection with the name of Rossi's wife. In any case, it's just another condo, not a "lab".

• Frank Acland wrote that he was present when making the video. Is he the other person? I think the video has been shot in Rome, hints in the video: 224 Volts, Euro-style multi socket, Euro-style room door. Could be the address from the EXIF data in one photo of the small blue SKLep box (the image is now gone from the ecat.com website). The address can also be found in connection with the name of Rossi's wife. In any case, it's just another condo, not a "lab".

Earlier in this thread Alan Smith claimed this video to be taped in a UniBo facility / lab. Maybe Frank Acland can confirm where he was travelling to (as long as this not covered by his NDA...)?

• Earlier in this thread Alan Smith claimed this video to be taped in a UniBo facility / lab. Maybe Frank Acland can confirm where he was travelling to (as long as this not covered by his NDA...)?

No I did not. I said the testing was done in a UNIBO lab. The testing. The source of any of the images used in the test document or the location of the video shoot is not known to me.

• The images in the so called "test" documents from Levi show the same location as in the video. Either Levi did not take photos from his test (why not?) or he did not test at all and just gave his friend what he wanted, a paper with the UNIBO badge as third party confirmation.

• The images in the so called "test" documents from Levi show the same location as in the video. Either Levi did not take photos from his test (why not?) or he did not test at all and just gave his friend what he wanted, a paper with the UNIBO badge as third party confirmation.

Read the abstract of the papers. Use of these tests as any form of certification is specifically excluded.

• I'm just wondering if UNIBO is aware of this "contract" or Peppino simply got badged papers from the campus printer-room 🤣

• Read the abstract of the papers. Use of these tests as any form of certification is specifically excluded.

Because Levi doesn't want to get in any legal trouble. However, Rossi presents it as confirmation because he will never get any other from anyone. All the certification stories are just BS.

One of the reports (SKL-MISURE-UNIBO.pdf) mentions that the photos of the Ecat are "at the measure site".

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.