The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• Yes, these are concretions in igneous rocks, how they were made with such a fan, many meters, I noticed this a long time ago, now I understand how it all happened. Well done guys, who came up with this, simple sedimentary rocks also have the same kind of spherical shape, that's why I study them and I think I've come to their solution. it's a pity, of course, that these power engineers went the other way on LENR. All this will be a waste of research, as we have been doing for 33 years, so it's time for all of you physicists to think differently. They wanted to ban me on YouTube, now they've turned off Facebook, they want to remove me from there too. Don't you think this is too much. I will tell and show the people how it's all done and we will get a new energy!!!

When ideas get people uncomfortable the trolls strike out and try to remove these ideas from discussion and consideration because these ideas present a threat to the positions of the intrenched interests. Don't be denied; you have an inalienable right to your own opinions; retain your ideas and continue on with increasing vigor. The pressure to conform is what has damaged progress in both science and the LENR community. This need to weed out the nonconformists is a weakness in human nature and the source of much disadvantage in the human experience.

• Axil..

Did you have anything further to add to

"The hexagonal shape is more clearly seen in the center area of the EVO impression."

See the last few minutes in the LION experiment (see about 15:00):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EVOs excavate hexagonal profiled tunnels in diamond. EVOs project a hexagonal transmutation field.

This is caused by the lattice of vortexes that are formed by the superfluidic nature of the Bose condensate. These vortexes are the same as seen on the surface of the SAFIRE anode.

For the science about this subject see

Supersolids

Supersolid - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org

These vortexes are a property of Bose condensates as seen on page 12 of the opertive theory

It is right to claim that this hexagonal format in the transmutation patters produced by EVO is a proof that EVOs are Bose condensates that can exist at any temperature even as high as the 35,000,000C in the SAFIRE system.

• Webinar No. 2 of the Autumn - winter 2022 session of the Klimov-Zatelepin seminar will be held on November 16, 2022 (Wednesday) from 18:00 to 20:00 Moscow time. The entrance to the webinar will be open on November 16, 2022 at 17:30.

Link to connect:

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting
    Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across…
    us02web.zoom.us

Hydrocarbons and LENR.

The possibility of creating a highly efficient HCE reactor.

Speaker: Anatoly Ivanovich Klimov, Ph.D.

By analogy with the abbreviation NME (Metal – Hydrogen Energy), the author introduced the term NSE (Hydrogen-Carbon Energy).

This report is devoted to the development of the ideas outlined by the author in his work "Do we know how to properly burn hydrocarbons?", published in the REGNUM publishing house several years ago. The report presents an analysis of new experimental results obtained using an erosive pulsed hydrocarbon plasmatron (Avramenko generator). The presentation focuses on the analysis of transmuted chemical elements in erosive plasma and possible mechanisms of their occurrence. The results obtained were compared with those previously obtained in experiments with Omaza gas.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Saturn N pole -140C..too warm for dancing Bosenovas,

but atmosphere = Hydrogen (96.3%), Helium (3.25...

like Jupiter,

Saturn has a source of internal heat..

Saturn's Hexagon in Motion | Saturn – NASA Solar System Exploration
    NASA’s real-time science encyclopedia of deep space exploration. Our scientists and far-ranging robots explore the wild frontiers of our solar system.
    solarsystem.nasa.gov

Colorful Hexagon

• It is right to claim that this hexagonal format in the transmutation patters produced by EVO is a proof that EVOs are Bose condensates that can exist at any temperature even as high as the 35,000,000C in the SAFIRE system.

No it is not right to claim this. There is no mathematical theory with testable predictions which are falsifiable. It cannot be validated one way or the other. In the words of Pauli, it is not even wrong. I would say it doesn't even rise to the level of psuedoscience. Word salad is not science.

• Not sure how, but the thread needs to get back to being serious. Until then, admittedly there have been some creative, and funny comments. Enjoying it. Normally the threads author decides to bring it back to reality, but...

This thread cannot get back to being serious as I don't remember any serious content on it to begin with. The concept of EVO's is intriguing but the subject seems to lend itself to crackpots coming out of the woodwork. For example, citing evidence from admitted fraudsters as Hutchison and claiming EVO's exhibit all possible exotic physics concepts searchable on Wikipedia.

Giving any credence to word salad "theorists" is REALLY bad for the aspirations of real LENR researchers. This is what gives LENR a bad smell.

• I am not the party that is trolling this thread. You should be the party that imposes some discipline and comity among the membership. You seem to be enjoying my persecution and bullying. If members have criticisms, they should use logic and applicable science rather than resort to cartoons, dumb movies, and idiotic juvenile witticisms which only show a lack of any intellectual depth. If you want to bring back reality to this thread, you should remove all that detritus to trash. If you want to bring back realty, make a decision on what and who to remove.

We could start moderating heavily, or you could listen to what your peers have been telling you for years now. Maybe they have a point?

• Sorry to get on my soapbox, but here goes.

In order for anything useful to come from a physics theory, it must have a mathematical description that can be used for predictions and possible falsification.

This is particularly true for non-mainstream ideas that challenge current theory.

Some examples of this are Wyttenbach's SO(4) models, and Randall Mill's GUTCP.

I am not sufficiently up to speed on Lie algebra's etc. to judge at all if Wyttenbach's math is correct, but it has an important framework to enable investigation.

With Mills, I can basically understand the math when I read it, but I do not know if this is a physically correct model.

The fractional quantum numbers like H(1/4), seem strange to me, but the predictions seem solid and it certainly warrants further investigation.

I do not have the best background for understanding these things, having just a BS in Engineering physics and I never really worked in pure physics.

I do however work with mathematical algorithms, and I believe I have a great BS meter which comes in handy with charlatan detection when reading posts of certain people who think they know so much more than everyone else about these subjects.

Edit:

Oh, and I don't really think string theory qualifies as one of these useful theories.

• EVOs project a hexagonal transmutation field.

Can you elucidate the hexagonal field equations?

I never heard of such a thing.

The images you show with are all 2-dimensional surfaces.

How does such a hexagonal field work in 3 dimensions, like in the real world?

Since there is no regular "platonic" solid with a hexagonal face, this seems bizarre.

This claim requires explanation, unless you are just making stuff up.

Platonic solid - Wikipedia

• No it is not right to claim this. There is no mathematical theory with testable predictions which are falsifiable. It cannot be validated one way or the other. In the words of Pauli, it is not even wrong. I would say it doesn't even rise to the level of psuedoscience. Word salad is not science.

The theory is called the gross-pitaevskii theory; look it up.

• We could start moderating heavily, or you could listen to what your peers have been telling you for years now. Maybe they have a point?

I have listened to my peers and they are wrong. Their issue is that they have been looking for nuclear effects and there are none. Many new LENR systems have been developed that make nuclear reactions illogical to explain them. Yet causation in these systems are never considered. Sometimes I think that my peers have been brainwashed by the ghosts of the long past with no hope of redemption. But perchance their might be a few among the membership who are more openminded.

Convince me that a laser spot applied to a palladium surface cannot produce transmutation and the SAFIRE system produces transmutation in their gas envelope and on the surface of the anode is caused by nuclear effects. Explain how neutrons are never seen in LENR or that the LENR reaction never produces unstable isotopes or fusion level gamma radiation is never seen in LENR systems.. You can't because these facts contradict you basic views that you cannot move off from.

If you can't tolerate an opposing point of view then do your worst, that will only prove my point.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.