The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• Instead of hexagonal, your micrograph shows the tell-tale circular symmetry of the Bosenova that occurred as the original big bang.

Besides that, it shows that the human visual system actually performs edge detection subconsciously which leads to false shape recognition in images.

• The hexagonal shape is more clearly seen in the center area of the EVO impression.

There is absolutely no hexagonal shape in the center of that picture.

It is an artifact of your human visual system, confirmation bias and power of suggestion.

I work in computer vision algorithms and have direct experience with human visual perception.

Drawing shapes around things then saying they look like what you draw is the epitome of pseudoscience.

• Lewis G. Larsen, 72, died on October 25, 2019.

Larsen developed the Widom-Larsen Ultra-Low-Momentum Neutron-Catalyzed Theory of Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions, with Allan Widom. He had been intrigued by low-energy nuclear reaction (LENR) research.

The Windom- Larsen theory begins with the correct premise that LENR is a nanoplasmonic based reaction that centers on the surface plasmon polariton as the active element.

Like all the other theories that attempt to explain the LENR reaction, it is poisoned by the fusion meme that to this very day it killing hope for any valid theory to arise. The fusion meme requires that particles produce nuclear effects. In the W-L theory, neutrons must be formed from heavy electrons whose origins come from polaritons. NASA adopted the W-L theory in a years long effort to prove out the LENR reaction. They failed as will all the upcoming reruns of the NASA experience that will waste more government sponsored research funding.

Nuclear physics requires the mind to work using the concept of particles. Neutrons are essential. But in LENR experimentation, neutrons are never involved. Larson explained this lack of neutron involvement with some theoretical handwaving.

In truth, LENR is a quantum fields based reaction where particles are transformed into waves whereby they give up their particle nature to produce LENR active fields that drive the reaction. This quantum fields based causation is why no evidence of nuclear particle activity is generated in experimentation. I have included a link to some W-L theory documentation here: https://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/WL/WLTheory.shtml

• Bosenova

"By making a Bose-Einstein condensate in a particular isotope—rubidium-85—and then changing the magnetic field in which the BEC is sitting, researchers can adjust the wavefunction's self-interaction between repulsion and attraction.

If the self-interaction is repulsive, all the parts of the wavefunction push each other away. If it is attractive, they all pull towards each other, like gravity(Speculation)

. Achieving a pure BEC in rubidium-85 required the cloud of atoms to be cooled to about

3 billionths of a degree above absolute zero, the lowest temperature ever achieved.

Implosion and explosion of a Bose-Einstein condensate "Bosenova"

Bosenovas appear to require extreme cold...

in contrast to Bossa Novas which are common in Brazil

and custardpies ,common in England

• A polariton condensate exists at moderate temperatures since the mass of the polariton is minimal. A critical LENR related experimental based finding describing the polariton Bose-Einstein condensate is that its mass is imaginary as described here: https://www.sciencealert.com/n…aritons-low-energy-lasers

The only known field that has imaginary mass is the Higgs field. This is due to the fact that the Higgs field is a scalar that has a non zero vacuum expectation value as defined by its Mexican hat potential.

The figure depicts the form of the Mexican sombrero potential, indicating the transition to the lower energy phase coherent Higgs condensate (HC) with the well-defined phase 0 θ. The figure also indicates the high volumetric density ( ) H + and low volumetric density ( ) H − states, driving accelerated expansion or accelerated contraction (red arrows) of the HC and of the universe. This is the Higgs mode. The Goldstone mode also is indicated along the blue bottom circle.

The Mexican hat potential produces spontaneous symmetry breaking which is the same as a superconductor. Since the Bose-Einstein condensate also is a superconductor, this imaginary mass attribute may arise from the superconductive Mexican hat potential of the condensate.

This Mexican hat vacuum potential is the connection between the Higgs field and the Bose-Einstein condensate. This is why a Higgs like field can be formed by a polariton condensate.

This dualism between the Higgs field and the superconductive nature of the polariton condensate is the origin of all the LENR effects that are observed in the EVO.

When the Higgs field encounters a competing vacuum environment, a domain wall forms between the two vacuum states. This vacuum partitioning is what allows the EVO to exist as an independent object an remain unaffected by environmental conditions such as high temperatures.

• In physics, a plasmon is a quantum of plasma oscillation. Just as light (an optical oscillation) consists of photons, the plasma oscillation consists of plasmons. The plasmon can be considered as a quasiparticle since it arises from the quantization of plasma oscillations, just like phonons are quantizations of mechanical vibrations. What is hard to get our heads around is that plasmons can couple with a photon to create another quasiparticle called a plasmon polariton.

Yet a plasmon based Bose-Einstein condensates can form EVOs that have nothing to do with electrons but plasmon can produce LENR effects. There are many and varied objects that can form BECs and all of them can produce the LENR effect. So the common factor is the BEC and not the particle or the field that is LENR active. It is the nature of the BEC that is causative. It is the very specific coherent dance of the light that is causative. Surface plasmon polaritons are light based field vibrations that are LENR active. This concept is far from the neutron based fission and fusion meme that has fixated the LENR community for so long. No wonder. But how long will this fixation last.

In the US army's presentation at ICCF-24, their experiment presentation showed that transmutation was caused by just shining a laser spot on a palladium surface. It was the coherent vibrations of the laser light that was causative. It was the plasmon polariton BEC that produced the transmutation. Just this one ultra simple experiment blows the fusion meme out of the water. Doesn't anybody around here use logic in this community?

• Surface damage produced on metal surfaces by EVOs in the Vega experiment seen in this video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not sure how, but the thread needs to get back to being serious. Until then, admittedly there have been some creative, and funny comments. Enjoying it. Normally the threads author decides to bring it back to reality, but...

• Yes, these are concretions in igneous rocks, how they were made with such a fan, many meters, I noticed this a long time ago, now I understand how it all happened. Well done guys, who came up with this, simple sedimentary rocks also have the same kind of spherical shape, that's why I study them and I think I've come to their solution. it's a pity, of course, that these power engineers went the other way on LENR. All this will be a waste of research, as we have been doing for 33 years, so it's time for all of you physicists to think differently. They wanted to ban me on YouTube, now they've turned off Facebook, they want to remove me from there too. Don't you think this is too much. I will tell and show the people how it's all done and we will get a new energy!!!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Not sure how, but the thread needs to get back to being serious. Until then, admittedly there have been some creative, and funny comments. Enjoying it. Normally the threads author decides to bring it back to reality, but...

I am not the party that is trolling this thread. You should be the party that imposes some discipline and comity among the membership. You seem to be enjoying my persecution and bullying. If members have criticisms, they should use logic and applicable science rather than resort to cartoons, dumb movies, and idiotic juvenile witticisms which only show a lack of any intellectual depth. If you want to bring back reality to this thread, you should remove all that detritus to trash. If you want to bring back realty, make a decision on what and who to remove.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.