The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• The production of polygon shaped vortex fields is call a supersoild and this applies to Bose condensates. It is an outgrowth called superfliuidity. I won't give you a reference because you will never read it. But for others who are interested

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• axil.

If I thought you were being bullied I would take action. But we are fortunately not there yet, we have in the past had bullies here, but they are no longer among us. Ponder that.

If you give a bully a permission structure they begin to test limits, they go a little farther each time until their behavior becomes full-blown. An example is Trump, people thought he was funny and a clown, but after years of increasing toleration, he has gleaned more criminal indictments pending that most hardened criminals. Firm lines must be set and no amusement should be taken from bullying.

• Opinion....no transmutations...no gammas?

Hexagons..the reality of cold fusion?

71YX8QKW91L._SX315_BO1,204,203,200_.gif

The LENR reaction is very deceptive. In some systems, transmutation looks like a nuclear process but still there are not any associated characteristics of nuclear reactions: no neutron, nuclear reaction level gammas, unstable isotopes.

Transmutation in LENR is caused by a kink in the vacuum. It is the vacuum that produces mass in fundamental particles called fermions. When the vacuum changes (Higgs field) so does the mass of the particles that exist in that field. The EVO is a false vacuum, a vacuum that changes the mass of the fermions that exist in that false vacuum field. If the mass of quarks in the proton and neutron changes by 4%, then these protons and neutrons disintegrate into energy. The EVO is a universe where protons and neutrons do not exist because the mass of quarks are different inside the EVOs sphere of influence. When the EVO terminates, the Quarks return to their normal mass state and they reform as in a quark/gluon plasma but in a way that could be far different from the way they entered the EVO.

In the past, earlier days of cold fusion research, you may remember slight isotope changes in the distribution of nickel isotopes after a run on a cold fusion reactor. In those feeble early solid state cold fusion reactors, the nickel isotopes became more enriched in Ni62 and Ni64. Ni61 also showed a great deviation from the normal isotopic distribution. These isotopic shifts showed redistribution of neutrons among the nickel atoms, yet no neutrons were ever detected during these reactor runs.

The old guard cold fusion meme cannot explain how this change in isotopic distribution could happen. The fusion nuclear reaction does not affect isotopes; it only affects the number of protons and neutrons inside a nucleus. This logically implies that the protons and neutron themselves have been modified. As I have described previously, this change in isotopic distribution comes from slight changes in the masses of the up and down quarks in protons and neutrons.

In the following reference, the stability of the nucleus is described as a precarious balance between the masses of the up (mu) and down (md) quarks

Quark Masses and the Stability of the Proton and Deuteron

Why the Universe is Just So - C.J. Hogan

• If you give a bully a permission structure they begin to test limits, they go a little farther each time until their behavior becomes full-blown. An example is Trump, people thought he was funny and a clown, but after years of increasing toleration, he has gleaned more criminal indictments pending that most hardened criminals. Firm lines must be set and no amusement should be taken from bullying

I will take your advice on that.

• that's a shock..."precarious" for a few more weeks I hope.. at least til Xmas...

Science is concerned that the universe could tunnel itself out of existence. This is called the Higgs boson doomsday.

Stephen Hawking Fears Higgs Boson Doomsday, and He's Not Alone
    Physicist Stephen Hawking lends his support to the idea that the mass of the Higgs boson leaves the way open for a catastrophic cosmic wipe-out.
    www.nbcnews.com

Stephen Hawking Fears Higgs Boson Doomsday, and He's Not Alone

Physicist Stephen Hawking lends his support to the idea that the mass of the Higgs boson leaves the way open for a catastrophic cosmic wipe-out.

Research on the EVO can inform how or if the universe will end. From my observations of LENR reactions and systems, the domain wall keeps the false vacuum (EVO) under control. The stuff from our universe that enters the EVO is destroyed because the EVO is a false vacuum with a Higgs field that is less than that of the true vacuum. What saves the universe from total transmutation is the domain wall the keeps the two vacuum states ( the false and the true) separated. I am interested in studying the nature of this domain wall since it is protecting the universe from complete universe wide transmutation. One system that might give these types of answers is the SAFIRE project.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• at the CF school?

In March 1989, electrochemists Martin Fleischmann and Stanley Pons, at the University of Utah, announced that they had "established a sustained nuclear fusion reaction" at room temperature. By nearly all accounts, the event was a fiasco.

Its been said that the administrators of the University of Utah force that conference at that school to take place and told P&F to claim that overunity energy production came from fusion.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1989/04/08/utah-grants-5-million-to-fusion-experiments/7bf760ce-e05b-48fb-bd63-ced32716cfa5/

• by Axil?

I can't imagine Fleischmann being forced to say anything..given his background

See the reference that I just added.

The university received $5,000,000 when P&F made their statements at the conference. P&F just wanted to publish a paper.

Here is the presentation at the university.

It is likely that the UofU wanted to be the focal point from the billions of dollars of R&D funding that the Cold Fusion meme would bring. Such big funding is the motivation for the fusion meme.

• See the reference that I just added.

Your reference.. TRReid wrote.

" In passing the appropriation to help fund the work of University of Utah chemists B. Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischmann, the legislature essentially ignored a growing intrastate controversy that pits the state institution against Utah's most prominent private school, Brigham Young University.

Scholars and administrators at Brigham Young have charged that the University of Utah researchers unfairly stole the limelight when they announced their fusion findings at a news conference March 23."

the referenced evidence base for "Fleischmann being forced to say anything." is slim... to say the least

• " In passing the appropriation to help fund the work of University of Utah chemists B. Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischmann, the legislature essentially ignored a growing intrastate controversy that pits the state institution against Utah's most prominent private school, Brigham Young University. Scholars and administrators at Brigham Young have charged that the University of Utah researchers unfairly stole the limelight when they announced their fusion findings at a news conference March 23."

the evidence base for "Fleischmann being forced to say anything." is slim... to say the least

To get a big piece of the $billions for R&D may have proffered a suggestion. Clearly, Ponns was wrong when he claimed to have seen fusion level gamma and neutrons in their experiments. Why did he make that false claim?

• Clearly, Ponns was wrong when he claimed to have seen fusion level gamma and neutrons in their experiments.

Not "clearly"...at the time

Hindsight is always 2020 or 2022?

In later retrospect.. gamma have been seen... and neutrons sometimes..

replication is part of solid science

but speculation and surmise are always free..and serve to pass the time

.. like.. while I am doing something extremely tedious..ironing clothes..

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.