The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• Those Trillions of EVOs inside those two foot spherical reaction balls eat carbon at a prodigious rate.

Did you count them? Or calculate them mathematically?

I remember I was at a lecture at Cornell by Carl Sagan. He made a comment about "BILLions" of something. The audience laughed. Sagan stopped and to paraphrase, said some like "BILLions of stars. BILLions of galaxies. For my next book, I think I am going to start honing the word TRILLions". Axil must be a mathematically challenged version of Sagan.

• We have had also in France in the past a great trade unionist who was drunk when getting off the train.

At that moment he was interviewed and mixed up also the millions the billions the thousands... great moment of the French left-wing parties.. :love:

• Did you count them? Or calculate them mathematically?

Bob Greenyer assayed the population of EVO tracts within an small but representative area of a sample of the two foot diameter sphere that had been given to him for analysis and projected the number of EVOs from that number. Bob came up with an estimate of a quarter quadrillion EVOs indicated in that calculation. . A quadrillion is a number that is equal to one followed by 15 zeros. It can also be written as 1,000,000,000,000,000.

Note: There are two active surfaces involved in the active reaction area within that double walled sphere,

Also consider that this Thor reactor had been in operation for over 8 years processing the exhaust from a 400 kilowatt gas fired electoral generator.

• Bob came up with an estimate of a quarter quadrillion EVOs indicated in that calculation.

Unfortunately a calculation based on a whole lot of handwaving assumptions

Maybe sufficient for the ingenuous

but I'd like something like

his verifiable Radiacode measurements of thorium

TM 1.31.14

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I double checked the number of EVOs as calculated by Bob Greenyer here in this video. The scrip for this video was approved for publication by Bob so I take this info as coming from Bob himself.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I see nothing wrong with Bob's method of estimation as follows:

Statisticians use a model to extrapolate a sample to a population. This model assumes that the population is infinitely large and that the sample was randomly selected from it. The sample is then analyzed, and probability rules are used to make inferences about the population.

To estimate the population size from a sample, you can use the formula:

• n = (total area of habitat / area of sample unit) x mean number of individuals per sample unit

Statisticians use a certain level of confidence and a possible margin of error when using a sample to estimate a population. For example, if the sample mean is 20, you can say the population mean is 20 plus-or-minus 2 with 95% confidence.

A sample is a miniature of the population being studied. If the selection is not typical, the sample cannot be said to represent the entire population. The sample size is also important.

• The scrip for this video was approved for publication by Bob

Rather than Axil hearsay I'd like to see Bob's writing

"the number of EVOs"

with all assumptions stated.

sorry I.m not ingenuous enough to accept that

"reminiscent of EVOs" TM 9.29

is really "the number of EVOs"..

Let them who have ears...hear Matthew 11.15

External Content youtu.be

• The objective of these discussion points is to relate the number of EVO active in a reaction in a system to the effects that this EVO population will have on the destructive effects imposed on the system that is carrying the EVO population. The Thor system is a system with a high degree of destructive potential. But that destructive potential is the purpose of the Thor system which seeks to destroy carbon in an open ended fashion.

It is now apparent to me that there is now a reluctance to consider the Thor system as a valuable application of LENR technology. This reluctance is most likely rooted in the fear that the EVO is a destructive force that underpins the LENR reaction. But realize that the EVO is what it is and won't change its ways to become more popular. Successful engineering will fully utilize the positive aspects of a situation and mitigate the down sides of that situation.

Successful engineering can utilize the positive aspects of a situation and mitigate its downsides in several ways:

• Break down problems: Engineers break down complex problems into smaller, more manageable parts and tackle them one by one.
    • Use models: Engineers use models and simulations to analyze existing systems and test possible solutions.
    • Use established methods: Engineers can rely on established methods and designs to minimize uncertainties and deliver consistently performing solutions.
    • Use problem-solving skills: Engineers use their problem-solving skills to find innovative solutions to overcome challenges.
    • Use project management methodologies: Engineers can master project management methodologies and software tools to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required specifications.
    • Identify and mitigate potential problems: Engineers can identify and mitigate potential problems early in the process, which can reduce costs and delays.
  • I ran across a post from Bob Greenyer that explains why the Thor system is useful to clean the exhaust of the big electrical generators as follows:

This is a grid connected peak demand supply generator. Like when people put their kettles on in the morning.

It is a good set up for testing, as you can load the generator with 100, 200, 300kW without having to have 10,000s of light bulbs and plugging them in and out - the load is what is agreed to be taken by the grid.

Problem is, they can only do limited modifications because the generator has to be certified for grid connection.

That being said, the CO appears to go to near zero - and for this user that is the key metric as they are limited to the number of gen sets they can run based on the CO output, if it is 1/10th, they can run 10x more units. The lower CO2, lower NOX, lower HCs is a bonus.

The TS is made of mild steel, but optimally should be made of SS, and Cu be in the feed pipes as it is on the smaller generators that are said to run far cleaner.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.