Data for Mathematical Model

• I want to compare mathematical models to actual data. Can you send me the measured input data and results from your experiments? I have been trying to use Gordon's Lattice Energy Converter (LEC) technology (J. Condensed Matter Nucl. Sci. 23 (2022) 1–24) relationship to SachdevYe-Kitaev (SYK) (https://arxiv.org/pdf/2305.01001) and related models, and their impact on the theory of strange metals.

• I have made several mathematical models and related them to data but not for metal lattice systems but rather arc-discharge systems. If you would like to check my spreadsheet results perhaps it would be a good starting point for you. I have a video to explain the spreadsheet step by step. Are you interested?

• I have made several mathematical models and related them to data but not for metal lattice systems but rather arc-discharge systems. If you would like to check my spreadsheet results perhaps it would be a good starting point for you. I have a video to explain the spreadsheet step by step. Are you interested?

The LEC system is currently completely opaque to any theoretical understanding about what processes are involved in that system. Can you frame your findings in a narrative that sheds light on the possible physical mechanisms in a systems engineering framework that underpins the workings in the LEC reaction?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.