LENR Theories Discussion.

• Cold nuclear fusion can only be known by postulating that

1) Cold nuclear fusion is a fundamental way of movement and existence of matter,

2) The materiality of our World lies in its movement.

My own hypothetical postulates have gone more in this direction over the years.
    However, we must prove it empirically and with open replication before I would accept these statements as true.
    This is science right?
    We should be cautious in our beliefs as to not build a religion around them, even though sometimes there pursuit feels like a spiritual endeavor.

Please:

+ 63Ni28 +1H→ 63Cu29 +e - + +1H + Q=E (energy)

I have done this exact experiment in an easily reproducible way with H2+KOH as the exchange medium.
    There has still yet to be any isotopic analysis done yet, as I don't personally have the funding or equipment for such things.

2 samples out for review, but these are time consuming processes, so I understand why it would be low on people's priority list since it is working for no financial compensation. 😊

• I have done this exact experiment in an easily reproducible way with H2+KOH as the exchange medium.

There has still yet to be any isotopic analysis done yet, as I don't personally have the funding or equipment for such things.

2 samples out for review, but these are time consuming processes, so I understand why it would be low on people's priority list since it is working for no financial compensation. 😊

Please:

+ 63Ni28 +1H→ 63Cu29 +e - + +1H + Q=E (energy)

Have you actually used nickel 63Ni28 and deuterium? Could you give details: 1) at what temperature? 2) was thermal energy released? 3) we are waiting for the isotopic composition, it should be copper 63Cu29

• Have you actually used nickel 63Ni28 and deuterium?

This is a very good question.
    No, most likely 58Ni and H2 in an electrochemical enviroment.
    The idea is to breed D2 in the reactor over time as well with distillation column.
    The cathode is a very common Ni200 wire and blank control sample material is included.
    The anode is common jewelers Platinum mesh.

Temperatures appear to have exceeded 1600c, but the measurements have been difficult when plasma initiates.
    I am testing a new solution for that as we speak.

I got a recording of both samples sent.
    Here is the 2nd of the two Live Recording's to see the reaction process and the power input if your curious.
    Unfortunately, as I have stated many times, there is no output power measurements due to the large EM field present from the Hydrogen Dense plasma which interferes with my data connections.
    Efforts to isolate it have been futile so far due to price constraints.

It has been an engineering challenge for me to isolate the temperature data signal from the large EMF.
    I haven't had time to attempt to calculate the V/m2 from the incident site / point source, but in this video the sensor should is 1 meter away.

Again, this is on a very tight personal budget so please forgive the crude approaches.

Appreciate your interest and if you have any suggestions I am open to them.

• I am a pure theoretical physicist. I believe that I have discovered the secret of cold nuclear fusion. I proposed various experiments to experimenters to confirm the theory, but for various reasons the experiments were not performed. At some stage, I lost faith in laboratory experiments and turned my attention to natural observational experiments. For example, cold nuclear fusion occurs in the Earth's core, in the Sun and, surprisingly, in the explosion of supernova SN1987A. You can read about my vision of the cold fusion problem in the appendix.

I propose a joint experiment: the theoretical part is mine, the experimental part is yours, and in the end a joint article.

We will look for money for the experiment, including on this forum.

• I am a pure theoretical physicist. I believe that I have discovered the secret of cold nuclear fusion. I proposed various experiments to experimenters to confirm the theory, but for various reasons the experiments were not performed.

The main reason is that 63Ni is not cheap and we all know that normal Nickel isotopes react perfectly with Deuterium and it needs I EM power stimulation (see Brillouin - company name) for working with Hydrogen.

Nobody involved in real lab CF research ever will discuss about CF/LENR being real. If you see a gamma spectrum then its real if you just have a sheet of paper then its fiction.

So sad to say: Nobody will discuss with you about 63Ni & CF as the real CF problems are much more complex.

• The main reason is that 63Ni is not cheap and we all know that normal Nickel isotopes react perfectly with Deuterium and it needs I EM power stimulation (see Brillouin - company name) for working with Hydrogen.

Nobody involved in real lab CF research ever will discuss about CF/LENR being real. If you see a gamma spectrum then its real if you just have a sheet of paper then its fiction.

So sad to say: Nobody will discuss with you about 63Ni & CF as the real CF problems are much more complex.

You complicate things because you don't understand.

"Great things are always simple!"

There is nothing simpler than a star and nuclear fusion occurs there!

There is nothing simpler than the core of the Earth and cold nuclear fusion occurs there!

Even chicken can convert potassium into calcium!

The cost of nickel 63Ni should not be an obstacle, because in the reaction I propose, it serves as a match to light the fire, that is, as a source of neutrinos for the cold fusion chain reaction, and the fuel is protons (hydrogen, deuterium, water).

Read my short article. Thank you.

• You are making a lie of my words. You redefined my generalization walls as sides. You should apologize. You know I was saying the same thing that you are.

You wrote the words, not me. The meaning was clear: the waves were bouncing between the sides, as the only walls are the sides. You weren't generalizing anything, but were mudding up the theory . If you don't understand something don't write about it. And don't cry if someone corrects you.

• Why: This today is standard EM theory! An EM wave of Energy E couples mass like. You can read it in any advanced textbook e.g. as EM momentum vector field.

E=mc2 just is garbage of the finest kind and I do not understand that people never learned the basics of math like category theory or number theory that are base to topology.

If you can find a person on this planet that can convert iron (=m) to energy you will get a nobel.

Apparently, your basics of math are distorted, so there is no point learning them. Why don't you write down the differential equation that leads to Einsteins Equation. (For comparison).

• You complicate things because you don't understand.

You are not educated in communication. For people in the field you idea is nonsense, best case a lab curiosity nothing else. LENR is nt a chain reaction. Why do you believe such weird thing?

Why don't you write down the differential equation that leads to Einsteins Equation. (For comparison).

Your argument only shows that you never got the basics. Einsteins differential equations are the source of the nonsense. You cannot make a derivative of the Lorenz factor only dilettantes will do this. The derivative of a constant or a skalar valued function is never suddenly a function of velocity.

The reality is that you cannot convert 56Fe into energy and any experiment based on E=mc2 m= 56Fe will fail hence the equation is falsified. Do you understand??? Physics= experiment - not given by silly differential equations...

• LENR is nt a chain reaction.

Yes. This is important. It does exhibit positive feedback from high temperatures, but that is not the same as a chain reaction. Combustion also has positive feedback.

I think cold fusion is too slow to be a chain reaction. Certainly it is not a chain reaction on a rapid atomic scale, where one nuclear reaction directly triggers another, as in a fission bomb.

I suppose there is a some chance it is chain reaction, but I hope it is not, because that might cause an explosion.

• You are not educated in communication. For people in the field you idea is nonsense, best case a lab curiosity nothing else. LENR is nt a chain reaction. Why do you believe such weird thing?

You reject my idea of a cold fusion chain reaction without any reasoning.

Firstly, 1) “Only crazy ideas can become true!” (Niels Bohr)

2) I don’t believe, I affirm:

3) The chain reaction of cold nuclear fusion occurs in the Sun, in Jupiter, in the Earth, in a supernova, in the human body and chicken, in plants..., that is, with any and all movement of matter!

4) numerous experiments that are currently being carried out within the framework of modern theory are doomed to failure.

• Yes. This is important. It does exhibit positive feedback from high temperatures, but that is not the same as a chain reaction. Combustion also has positive feedback.

I think cold fusion is too slow to be a chain reaction. Certainly it is not a chain reaction on a rapid atomic scale, where one nuclear reaction directly triggers another, as in a fission bomb.

I suppose there is a some chance it is chain reaction, but I hope it is not, because that might cause an explosion.

Cold nuclear fusion LENR is a slow chain reaction, because (in simple terms) during the reaction one neutrino also produces one neutrino, and not like an atomic bomb produces ~2.6 neutrons from one neutron.

• You wrote the words, not me. The meaning was clear: the waves were bouncing between the sides, as the only walls are the sides. You weren't generalizing anything, but were mudding up the theory . If you don't understand something don't write about it. And don't cry if someone corrects you.

There are not two walls to a room nor just two walls to surround a city. You are the one who is crying, mudding up the theory and trying to put others down rather than understand. There is nothing to gain by causing confrontation, so let's stop it.

In a rectangular waveguide resonance occurs in both between the long and between short sides of rectangular part of the waveguide. Dislocation loops allow for a greater range between upper and low cut off frequencies. The requirement for specific frequencies to cause clusters is valid theory for the success of dislocation loops as compared to crystal metal. The theory fits with Miley report. Further, Brilliant Light Power liquifies the metal which would cause same effect as dislocation loops only more of them. BLP gets even more energy with the same ingredients: metal, water and electricity.

• Fusion in the sun happens in the corona or along strong magnetic gradients. The most interesting cluster reaction is 12p -> 12C --> 2Alpha 3He n and many other paths with Deuterium etc..

Why you have the idea that this reaction is cold fusion can only answer a medical adviser..

I used the word “cold” for the Sun incorrectly, out of inertia.

It would be more correct to say simply - nuclear fusion.

The nuclear fusion that occurs in the core of the Sun and in the core of the Earth at a fundamental level is not fundamentally different. Temperature and pressure are derivatives of this process.

The Sun and the Earth are generators of nuclear fusion!

• Well Tarasenko + AI done Nikitin 8o this is the master equation we understood..

I used the word “cold” for the Sun incorrectly, out of inertia.

It would be more correct to say simply - nuclear fusion.

The nuclear fusion that occurs in the core of the Sun and in the core of the Earth at a fundamental level is not fundamentally different. Temperature and pressure are derivatives of this process.

The Sun and the Earth are generators of nuclear fusion!

• Fusion in the sun happens in the corona or along strong magnetic gradients. The most interesting cluster reaction is 12p -> 12C --> 2Alpha 3He n and many other paths with Deuterium etc..

Why you have the idea that this reaction is cold fusion can only answer a medical adviser..

A reaction chain of 16p -> 16O appears from mass balances and stoichiometry from Santilli's intermediate fusion and from AquaFuel. Fusion to heavy elements occurs in the stars see Alpha process - Wikipedia. Matsumoto blackholes suggest cold fusion can create electrogravity intense enough to be equal to a heavy star. Given electrogravity, then one could assume what happens is the proton proton chain produces helium, then triple alpha process produces carbon-12 and finally the first step alpha process yields oxygen-16.

I asked to post a video showing the step-by-step mass balances and stoichiometry to LENR-New back in November 28, 2023. I am still waiting. Perhaps we can get Alan to let me post it here.

So strong magnetic gradients create micro-flares in the sun. Micro-flares could cause cold fusion like what happens in Santilli's intermediate fusion. That would explain why the surface temperature of sun is only 5000 K and the outer parts of the corana reach millions of degree K.

• I asked to post a video showing the step-by-step mass balances and stoichiometry to LENR-New back in November 28, 2023. I am still waiting. Perhaps we can get Alan to let me post it here.

We don/t actually host any videos ourselves, but load them onto Youtube or Vimeo and link them. Please go ahead, it might not end up in our video interview thread but we have no problem with linking it in an appropriate thread.

• We don/t actually host any videos ourselves, but load them onto Youtube or Vimeo and link them. Please go ahead, it might not end up in our video interview thread but we have no problem with linking it in an appropriate thread.

Drgenek That is my bad! I reviewed the email sent to me then but I have been really busy since, to no avail. It is a long and bulky video file hosted in google drive, so I don't think we can host it here, we can post the link if you agree to it, but we should create a separate thread for it.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.