Posts by Wyttenbach

Weird. We (normal people that is) accept that interactions with fields can add mass-energy to particles.

I guess you missed some physics bachelor class. Mass is only added as a consequence of work. If you could understand that a field never can add mass without doing so (work) would be great.

Unluckily interactions with a conservative field are symmetric you can temporarily add mass e.g. on an eccentric orbit but this mass is released again.

The only thing you can claim is that a particle with e.g. the fringe Higgs field does a mass like interaction = it feels a force that in average must be "0", not quite what they want to have....

Finally you end up where I said: Higgs replaces gravitation because SM is unable to explain mass...

I've no idea even what this means! Mechanical mass is made up of 80% energy 20% rest mass of particles.

I hope you passed bachelor exams without this question. Up to date mechanics postulates that inertial mass and gravitational mass are 100% identical. For particles Einstein found the correct extension to this rule...

The correct definition of rest-mass is as the term says: Mass of a particle at rest, what is not always quite exact as e.g. an electron is never 100% at rest. (See De Broglie formula.)

As i see it, the only successes you claim are all numerical alchemy - magic formulae from which fundamental numbers can be derived. There is a long and well known history of this stuff - possible because semi-classical approximations are sometimes exact, and sometimes close, and hand-waving "corrections" easy to generate.

I agree it (SO(4) physics) looks like number alchemy to somebody with a SM troubled mind. The only question that remains is: Why does it fit for everything. Why can it give the gamma energy of e.g. 6Li, the levels of 4He and many others? Why can it calculate the magnetic moments from charge radii? Why does the gravitation constant pop up after it has been predicted (based on the 4-He mass measurement ) to interact with the electron perturbative mass? Why do all the isotopes (gamma spectra) follow the SO(4) quantum structure ?? Why can we e.g. explain= calculate the exact(at measurement) mass of 4He, 2H & neutron from proton and electron with the same basic structure?

I think from anwers thus far your main issue with physics is that you don't like algebra, are suspicious of symmetry-based explanations of physics, particularly don't like broken symmetry as explanation for physics:

I repeat it once more: Energy in nature is magnetic flux = photons. SM is potential based =>> only a subset of nature. The brimborium of SM/QED/QFR/QCD has been developed by mathematicians (like Dirac, Hilbert) that have no basic clue of physics or reality.

Higgs's idea is the o called Münchhausen cheat of physics define something missing by the missing...

The symmetry SM claims to see is not suited to represent magnetic coupling as this needs at least SO(4). How creepy must these people be to finally not understand that there is no symmetry breaking, when there in fact is not the correct symmetry used!!

I like algebra, but even more I like logic something that is completely missing when you analyze an SM paper and know the history.

If you don't understand that magnetic coupling is missing in SM and cannot be handele by the SM group structure then any future discussion is fruitless.

May be you believe, as others do, that the usage of a 4 potential is enough to satisfy magnetism. But this is utmost wrong as magnetism/magnetic coupling is not following the guv metric due to the fact that the magnetic mass already is at light speed and can no longer follow a time like manipulation. May be this is what SM believes to be symmetry breaking.... ( Do not tell me that you can - time like - convert a magnetic mass in a current/charge..I'm talking of a static force, magnetic interaction at a well defined radius...)

The issue of Higgs particle rest mass is fascinating:

https://profmattstrassler.com/…particle-its-mass-or-not/

Anyway W above shows no understanding of it:

Yes: Indeed fascinating for each particle you have to do millions of measurements to get a fantasy coupling factor to the Higgs field... Yeep yeah 246 GeV not one eV less is the general coupling constant for the Higgs field 7Bit precision... just a little more than 12 arch angles...

Gravity is nothing to do with the Higgs field or the Higgs particle. This is an amateur mistake:

https://profmattstrassler.com/…nd-gravity-are-unrelated/

I know Einstein was an idiot e=mc2 has to be "Higgsinated" now.

For normal people mass and energy are equivalent but not for the Higgs church. Higgs postulates a third form of mass obviously not interchangeable with mechanical mass.

Please THH I do not talk about gravitational mass just about its energy equivalent given by mechanics...

Conclusion: Higgs mass is the fantasy relation of virtual SM particle masses (what ever that is.. one Higgson?) as SM was unable to give any relation to mechanics & Maxwell equivalent masses. 2 digits precision is great. This is about the same people in the stone ages made their deals. 60 cows for 3 woman or 100 trees.

SM:QED/QFT/QCD -for dense Matter is fringe science not in any way related to classic physics and has no power to explain even the simpelst things we like to know e.g. how to calculate the energy of the first gamma line of 6-Li.

Please THH: Gives us once more the manna: How does SM calculate the proton mass from basic values as the magnetic moment or the charge radius. We like to have more fun!!

Given that the input power of this kind of cleaning baths is not usually beyond 100 W and normally much less one can only wonder what kind of process is happening there.

The temperature at the cavitation hot spot is equivalent to several million degrees as the hydrogen jet impacts with up 7 mach. We know that sono fusion works - since more than 50 years. Before 1991 it was simply classified. Thus I prefer to look a Panda Video...

We just wait for somebody to engineer a coffee pot heater that uses a fraction of todays energy. The knowledge to do it is available and obviously people (behind the doors) work in this field what new patents about bubble guides make claim.

Wyttenbach have to do as Einstein to sell his understanding.

Einstein became famous when planets came to prove his theory..

That's why I (we) want to do better LENR experiments. Latest when we publish/patent more stuff some people get a wake-up call.

My frustration is not personal: I just see how much live time is wasted for the support of a nonsensical model. 10000's of students do examen on stuff that only exists in weird minds and most possibly also damages their minds the same way as it happens in any cult that is just based on my uncle (e.g. Dirac) said...

Unluckily my strength is complex logic something most people miss to study in depth.

Just one example of complete weirdness of our discussion: THH claims the inability to calculate mass/energy by SM is not important. Next sentence he says: Oh yes QM could may be derive gravity... Oh no the mass is given by the Higgs field and ohhhh the Higgs particle has of course no mass at least not given by the Higgs field by what then ????? The Higgs particle is thus just not real and lives may be in a complex space called our mind that generates all mass we measure.... But why claims CERN it can be found by the same mechanism as all other particles???

Two more beers!

However it is fundamental - and just possibly more fundamental than spacetime and GR, which it seems can emerge from a QM/QFT basis, at least in some special cases.

This definitely is religious crack-pot stuff of a lost mind.

How shall a model that neglects the major part of EM fields (magnetic fields) be able to show anything fundamental ???????

QM and all connected models do only arbitrate potentials. This can work for simple engineering approaches.

Please stop to re-spread FUD of the craziest sect - the all might syndromes blinded folks of SM-physics - on earth!

You simply - without any risk - can bet all money of the universe that QM never ever in any parallel universe too will work out as a basic theory that explains anything of importance.

Proton oscillations due to neutrinos create a standing wave of gamma rays.

Can you present us the physics of the neutrino particle & how it connects to the SO(4) magnetic flux structure of the proton?

One approach to interpret neutrinos is to associate them with the relativistic flux "nodes" inside a proton. A change in node numbers can possibly free neutrinos.

But for this we need your neutrino particle structure. (check Mills 39.12 ! )

W - I await your comment on the (many) experiments with quantum entanglement I referenced, and how your "better-than-QM" theory predicts those experimental results?

As a spin doctor you always distort the arguments. I said QM can be a great engineering tool - but not more.

You failed to remember that you posted QM papers based on measurements not on basic models and thus still claim QM being fundamental ( - nonsense!)

The definition of anything of importance to be a 0.001% subset of all possible experimental data is surely what a religion does?

LENR will be the dominant part of nuclear physics for the next 100 years. Predictions by SM:0 contradictions by SM 1000% worse is not possible.

And in 2018 we got multiple confirmations of the 125Gev Higgs particle discovery.

Sorry CERN did find two distinct proton resonances - not one particle! Now they try to hide one resonance below the carpet.... (Ohh sorry: Dear Mr.Higgs predicted 2 particles - may be after 6 beers and 2 bottles of wine = SM tranquilizer...

I think the rejectionist arguments here are true pseudoskepticism - not even looking at the stuff they reject!

You are showing sign of desperation: You post so called "great SM/QM stuff" giving high precision calculations of 4-He orbits based on a precise measurement of the S2 orbit. Later you say QM is fundamental and claim it's not based on measurement.

THH: It's time to restart with open mind and try to explore the fundaments of SM/QED/QFTQCD for finding your own judgement why such desperate argumentation is needed all the way, to justify an obviously fringe model.

That is much more information predicted than a single real number, it is a whole load of parametric relations on amplitudes of particle accelerator counts. And the prediction, a new boson with specific characteristics, is strong.

The kind of prediction you like are religious ones like spin - 50% chance - scattering - mostly a function of the input energy of the accelerator - and oh yes there must be a particle....(mass unknown, live time unknown, radius why? ...)

SM is a religion that declares complex fluctuations in strongly stressed fields being particles, what until SM was something real. A fart is something real as you can hear it and sometimes smell it, despite you can't see it most of the time. But SM, to a great extent, is a brain fart - no smell nothing - just something for believers that like a decent headache.

QM - and its elaborations all of which depend on the basic ideas - have proven correct over tens of thousands of measurements, and made many many correct predictions.

You obviously don't understand QM. It has always, since Schrödingers time, been used based on measurements. And it noway is exact as it cannot predict the energies of e.g. hydrogen lower states.

Your weird claims are based on high level orbits, that are not influenced by magnetic perturbations.

As said: QM is an engineering method - approximative only - the lower the potential the better the result!

I've argued elsewhere that I see that is an anthropomorphic lack of imagination.

That's exactly what believing in a religion needs...

Having said all that - I and most others hope for something new and better. But you are doomed, looking for something better, unless you can replicate the enormous success of SM/QFT.

This is catholic logic: As long as SM has no success in deriving anything of importance e.g. gamma radiation, magnetic moments from, radius etc.. it is just a religion with a virtual mass, field based particle logic only.

Unluckily for SM we live in a real mass universe and want to understand real physics processes like LENR.

There are more than enough attempts to vary current theory - many alternative QFTs, other approaches, which obey this simple rule of replicating the successful predictions of current theory.

THHuxleynew : A prediction is something "real=number" you can measure. SM has made no prediction since it exists, except that there should be some permutation in the measurement of pseudo particle coupling. This prediction did add 1 bit of information.

What you claim to be high precision is based on high order polynomial fittings of a pseudo QED/QFD-like derived Hamiltonians based on millions of measurements that oh "luck" agree with the 1000000+1 measurements with e.g. 4. digits....

This we call engineering not basic physics.

We can agree that SM as QM too is a suitable engineering method to allow reasonable predictions based on a large number of measurements.

SO(4) physics predicts that dense Hydrogen is a weak nuclear bond. Much more than SM could ever do...

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking, but perhaps it will help to say that I'm currently using hydrogen and nickel and palladium.

Pd converts to Ag (later Cd too) and also contains a small fraction of Ag. Ag shows some strange behavior as it owns long living magnetic moments. Whether this directly disturbs the TC current or induces local cooling/heating needs better experiments.

If your TC shows strange jumps then do a null run (without fuel and clean reactor & cleaned TC ) If it now works according specs then the cause is obvious.

This thread has been named church of SM (Standard Model) physics because of an unlucky coincidence that fooled a world wide - self elected – elite. After the success of the famous Bohr electron model with the reduced mass correction and the elegant fitting of the Schrödinger equation with arbitrary measurements of the Hydrogen nucleus energy /frequency levels, a large number of physicists developed a well known disease called the all mighty syndrome. As a reaction, the famous Swiss writer Dürrenmatt wrote a piece called the physicists. The entire action of the stage play runs inside a so called mental Hospital.

Unluckily this all mighty disease got worse and worse as the physicists started to believe that they found the fundamental law(s) of nature. A well known story centered around this madness is the discussion about Schrödinger's cat, that emerged out of a mathematical paradox, that simply shows that the QM model is incomplete. But goods can never fail and the discussion about the famous cat is still ongoing inside circles of severely damaged minds.

Today, if we look back, we know that the experimental limitations of the years between 1940..1980, were the sole origin of this disease. The precision of the Schrödinger approximation for chemical orbits is now reduced to higher quantum numbers only, where the magnetic force can be neglected in relation to other perturbations. The old famous solution todays is wider off than on the measurement point.

The biggest damage left behind of the “unlucky” 1940..1980 period is SM-QED/QCD/QFT. There was never, at any time shown a physical reason why QM like math should be able to explain the behavior of dense matter. From a todays perspective we only can diagnose a collective madness that disturbs the brains of most nuclear-and-particle-physicists that finally has converted into sect like religious behavior.

Modern physics around 1910 has been defined around the magnetic mass formula of the electron. May be the second all mighty madness, the nuclear bomb, definitely damaged the whole physics system, that now is unable to restart even the simplest basics thinking.

SO(4) physics is simple and explains what we daily see: LENR!, something damaged brains are not even able to think about and, like junkies, try to deny.

SM-QED/QCD/QFT are not able to give any half way exact connection to basic Maxwell & Newton physics something, last time, was possible with Einsteins “GR”.

Be aware of people like THH that defend the sharia of the SM religion's church without explaining the missing links or doing it like other fringe theorist. “Oh why talking about mass? – its the only deficit of SM....

Amen.

The idea that a semi-classical explanation of quantum physics is "more real" than a quantum explanation is, in my view and that of most who have ever properly worked with QM and GR, profoundly reactionary and anthropomorphic. why should the fundamental physics of the world be familiar from the human-scale physics that we learn from playing cricket (er, for some, baseball) when young?

THH still spreads his QM phantasies as a believer that QM is somehow a fundamental theory.

Fact is that QM only works together with a good base measurement and only for e.g. orbits states n >1. Thus QM is not basic and explains nothing fundamental about physics. It's a good math. engineering tool not more.

Using QM like formalism for dense matter is a flat earth approach as it ignores the fundamental magnetic force of physics.

The real sad story about this: Countless Students are forced to learn an obvious fringe model for dense matter physics. People like THH sound like advocates of the current physics system sharia.

On the other side: Any discussion about a rest mass for photons has the same intellectual level as a discussion about the color of an angels hair. Even it would exist, it had no influence on nothing of importance for us. We should first start to understand how the EM-force called gravity really works.

I am open to understanding the chemistry of how you get this high energy light.

Its not classical chemistry. Is a resonance of the full orbit. You quasi blow up the full orbit and due to containment it recombinates. Resonant orbits work like an antenna. We see the same in LENR but with much, much higher energies.

In your place/situation I would ask Mills where all the other "Hydrino" resonances can be found he predicted... And if you are really nasty, then why they are always 1-2% off... and based on di-hydrino's only ..