Rionrlty Member
  • Member since Apr 9th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Rionrlty

Edison's best bulbs worked for 3 to 10 seconds. He then licensed the technology that made the light bulb market ready - then he went and made the market. Incredibly, Edison sockets to this day.

Let us not desecrate his name any further with mentions in postings that include to the overlord of Planet Rossi.

Edison stole the light bulb from another inventor in Europe.

Well, no - but there are such things as colonels in their own countries temporarily attached or seconded to NATO . Not that that would entitle any of them to accept anything on behalf of "the military".

I'm going to make a risky prediction here. Rossi will withdraw his suit and/or run away.

NO, but he may settle for half of the 89,000,000 so he can get his quark developed.

I can hardly believe the naivete of so many on this forum, expecting that researchers should spend untold amounts of time and money on work and then bequeath it to the world out of the goodness of their heart, for the goodness of all mankind; and simply for acknowledgement. Balderdash (actually I had something bit more profane in mind), it just don't work that way in the real world. In fact I suspect that any of you so called "professionals" out there who support this myth simply haven't discovered anything with potential yet. If (and that's a big if) you ever did I have little doubt that you would clam up too and start looking for a good patent attorney. Every person alive is looking for acknowledgement, but in terms of money and lots of it. Money is what makes the world go around and always has. Fame is just the icing on the cake.

That is because you have not read the book, you know nothing about Edison, and you are deluded about Rossi. Yes, Edison had some bad habits common to inventors, but he was the real thing. Whereas Rossi is nothing but a fake and criminal.

No I haven't read "the" book. But I do know that Edison was a showman who killed innocent animals in order to convince the public that alternating current was more dangerous than direct, stole other inventors inventions and claimed them as his own, hired workers and paid them little in order to promote their work product as his own personal genius and still we teach our children that he was greatest inventor of our age. He was at least as much of a B.S. artist as Rossi and probably worse once we find out the truth of this matter at hand. I think that you, THH, Weaver and many others are trying to do to Rossi what your brethren did to F and P 27 years ago.

Actually, it often failed. He was notorious for making outrageous claims and putting on what we would now consider fake demonstrations. He was also a "sharp dealer" meaning dishonest. When he died they found stacks of unpaid bills. He also spent his investor's money like water, buying up instruments and hiring people galore, and then demanding two or three times more than originally agreed to. Still, he was a genius, and he managed to make most things work eventually. See the biography "A Streak of Luck" for details.

On the other hand, he was not as bad as supporters of Tesla sometimes claim, and he was ahead of his time in his concerns about pollution and conservation.

Sounds remarkably like Rossi to me.

Are you being called as an expert witness then?

If you've got something concrete to contribute RiRi then bring it otherwise your professional troll status is setting up faster than super glue in the high desert.

Jones Day is doing one heck of a good job on behalf of their clients. These judges are no nonsense and there is very little worry about where this case is heading on the Def / CP side of the battlefield. The same cannot be said for Planet Rossi.

Dewey, I'm a retired Real Estate Broker in Southern California and I would love to get paid for posting on forums, but so far I've received no offers. Interested? No one has anything concrete to deliver, you because of ND and biased credibility, and the rest of us simply because it hasn't been supplied to us yet. Along with the rest of the poster's here we must wait and see what the Jury decides, unless it settles out of court.

Sounds to me like Weaver and Deep River might be feeling a little warm in the britches here.

Unbelievable! You've gone from self avowed scientific expert making scientific assumptions based on incomplete information to performing psychoanalysis on a person you've never actually met and, unbelievably, still based on hearsay and incomplete information. Does your hubris know no limits?

@oldguy

You may have missed my point. If Rossi has XP as claimed and loses the case, we all win. If Rossi has XP as claimed and wins the case, we all win. If Rossi has no XP and loses the case, we all lose. If Rossi has no XP and wins the case, we all lose.

The only thing that matters is whether it works. The rest will be footnotes in the history books.

Exactly, unless all you are looking for is revenge either against IH or Rossi depending on your leanings.

to my way of thinking Dewey has lost all credibility at this point. I wouldn't believe him if said the sun rises in the east.

Well, we have exhausted the flow meter angle with the information so far available. Maybe we could discus now the "elephant in the room"...or, where the 1MW of energy went in that small Doral warehouse? BTW, Doral is almost the same dimensions as my house, so hard for me to imagine how that much energy is accounted for IMO? This has been brought up over and over again on the few LENR forums, especially here, but never answered, accounted for, by the few remaining Rossi supporters.

?

With a jury it won't be where the energy went, but whether it was actually produced or not.

If a judge were deciding the case I would be more inclined to agree with you, but that's not the case; a jury will decide. With a Jury trial it all comes down to who has the cleverest and most persuasive attorneys.

@All

None of what you think matters. Nor does what I think matter. It either works or it doesn't. We don't have enough evidence upon which to base a solid conclusion. The evidentiary phase of the trial should bring to light much information. We can then all re-assess our positions and perhaps even change them. Until then and for now, I'm going into scarce-comment-mode.

Agreed, see my comment 2,130 3rd comment down from here.

There is now two clear camp, and seldom lukewarmers.

It seems the opinion are established, and others argument don't convince.

So maybe is it time to sit an wait for the judge.

My point exactly. I agree whole heartedly, but the court decision isn't likely to give closure to either camp in the end because it won't decide whether AR was successful in the year long test, but instead will translate the terms of the contract and whether they were met or not. The only thing that will be judged or validated will be the attorney's proficiency in contract law. Verification of LENR and its viability will only come whenever a successful product is brought to market and confirmed by its users.