Methinks you overestimate yourself. Your post belies any semblance of you being a 'realist'.
1) There is no evidence that 'they collected about $100 Million'. You made that up - no reality there. Then you say there was 'no problem with the test' despite the reality of abundant evidence and testimony that a) there was no agreement to a test, b) there was nothing close to 1MW being produced
2) There is no evidence that '$100 Million has disappeared'. That is your fantasy. No reality there.
3) There is no evidence that 'These other technologies ... have almost no commercial value but IH investors have been told they are a gold mine." You have no evidence that IH told any investors anything about other technologies. That is your fantasy. No reality there.
4) There is no evidence that "The new technology inventors (Piantelli et. al.) have been paid ... with shares of IH or other 'empty boxes'". That is your fantasy. No reality there.
5) There is no evidence that "Darden is paying real money to actors...". That is your fantasy. No reality there.
The realists here know one thing for sure: Your posts here have little to nothing to do with reality.
There is a saying: 'a dog would rather be kicked than ignored'. I just kicked you with reality. Perhaps that's what you were hoping for. You can expect to be ignored in the future.
ele's fantasies are no less real than any other of the speculations going on here. None of us have enough hard evidence to be jumping the conclusions that most express here. Also I believe whole heartedly that forum posters are being paid, perhaps by both sides, to distribute fud and misdirection hoping to influence the public, and therefore possibly jurors, to there way of thinking. It's a new world with the proliferation of the internet and sentiments like that are nearly impossible to repress.