Alan Fletcher Member
  • Member since May 27th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Alan Fletcher

OK, OK ... I have not seen a convincing refutation of EVERY claimed ecat test.

(In my own analyses I have disqualified at least two).

Want one that has not been refuted? The 24-hour IH "validation" test.

ERV report : http://coldfusioncommunity.net…01/0207.11_Exhibit_11.pdf

Dewey comments on the test setup http://coldfusioncommunity.net…loads/2017/01/0214.12.pdf

I can't find the exhibit but my comments at the time were:

General comment : IH is splitting legal hairs in a couple of areas.

1. Validation Test : half-hour short (with their engineer and managers present) .. and location of flow meter. Not a chance.

18-reactors. Marginal ... but they can't prove the matter of Italian law, so Rossi prevails. He keeps the $11.5M

Graphic: Snake Oil .. Too Good to be True"

"Snake Oil" is being denigrated here, but it has a legitimate medical history, in China, Britain and the USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_oil

It only became de-legitimized when "travelling medicine men" over-sold FAKE snake oil.

The question here is - does Rossi have Real Snake Oil, or Fake.

As I've said before, I have not seen a conclusive DIS-proof of the eCat and successors.

I have an order in for two SKLed's, and have an open reservation for a few-kW SKL.

Rossi has never failed to produce SOMETHING, so I await the December presentation.

PFD,

I suggested same years ago.

Not 1 single person on planet earth has ever seen this miracle invention working, not one.

No one has seen any deliveries of any kind to any building anywhere.

Industrial Heat crawled over the 1MW for almost a day (23 1/2 hrs) , and signed off for $10M dollars on the basis of a test they controlled. They made no substantial objection to the results in the depositions to the court case.

The 1MW was delivered to Raleigh.

Report seems to be (via another site) .. Aug 6, 2021

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1009243/Technical_Briefing_20.pdf

Table 5, p 18 has deaths ...

vax unvax

< 50 : 25,536 147,612

deaths `13 48

rate 0.05% 0.03%

vax unvax

> 50: 21,472 3,440

Deaths 389 205

rate 1.8% 5.9%

Please check my arithmetic !!!!

I only counted the double-vaxed. The previous columns are for

<21 days after dose 1, <= 21 days after dose 1

Off to put them in a spreadsheet

Simpson's Paradox : Covid19 results are SO dependent on age (vulnerability, who got vaxed first : pfizer, demographics) ... that I'm starting to distrust all single-number stats!

The telltale space before the question mark. What a surprise. Does Frank ever comment on the sock puppets?

That is a French, not an Italian custom. Thus not Rossi.

https://iwillteachyoualanguage…h-tips/french-punctuation

Typographic rules

[ Edit ] Though Rossi does use it, so maybe indeterminate

eg Gerard McEk:

1. yes

2. no

3. who knows ?

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Edit 2 : it may be an Italian (Northern Italian ?) convention -- (mi scuserà per questo ?) ...

2021-08-13 01:55 cesare

Gent.le Dottor

Andrea Rossi,

ove non fosse chiaro quanto scritto nella ultima mail, provo a riassumere:

mi faccio promotore di una petizione/invito – da inoltrare al Dottor Frans Timmermans – affinché accetti di partecipare alla dimostrazione dell’ SKL – SKLED, che Lei terrà in una località della Svezia. In pratica il Dott. Timmermans sarebbe il Ns. uditore designato (mi scuserà per questo ?) e per quanto mi riguarda e lo ribadisco:

Questa petizione/invito dovrebbe essere sottoscritta da tutti i partecipanti del blog o da coloro che hanno inviato un ordine di acquisto dell’SKLED, esclusi coloro che, non essendo d’accordo, manifestino apertamente il desiderio di non aderire.

Tuttavia, La presente è soltanto un’ipotesi e non ha alcuna pretesa di essere accolta.

Cordiali saluti.

Cesare Ferrari

Where are you getting this information, that health care providers were not required to make VAERS reports before Covid? They have been 'required' to make reports since it was started in 1990, because lawmakers in the Reagan era understood the gravity of the potential consequence of the unprecedented removing of liability from vaccine makers!

(But the CDC has failed at this responsibility to Congress as well, and VAERS has been, and continues to be, woefully under reporting vaccine adverse events. Doctors are well taught and conditioned to 'know' that vaccines hardly ever cause injury, and so most injuries, if they are reported by patients or parents at all, are seldom reported as possible vaccine injuries by health administrators. )

I stand corrected. I'll try to update my original post to reflect your comment.

CC: If you will show a prototype of the SKL that will generate electric energy, whatever the amout of it, without consuming energy from an external source (self sustaining mode), this will be the most important thing of the world since centuries.

This is a fact, if that will be a fact.

RossiSez: Our Team is working 24/7 on it, now.

There's a simple reason why the numbers of VAERS reports have gone up (compared to the last 5 years)

Healthcare providers are required to report to VAERS the following adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination [under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)], and other adverse events if later revised by CDC:

• Vaccine administration errors, whether or not associated with an adverse event (AE)
    • Serious AEs regardless of causality. Serious AEs per FDA are defined as:
    1. Death;
    2. A life-threatening AE;
    3. Inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization;
    4. A persistent or significant incapacity or substantial disruption of the ability to conduct normal life functions;
    5. A congenital anomaly/birth defect;
    6. An important medical event that based on appropriate medical judgement may jeopardize the individual and may require medical or surgical intervention to prevent one of the outcomes listed above.

Cases of Multisystem Inflammatory SyndromeCases of COVID-19 that result in hospitalization or death

Healthcare providers are encouraged to report to VAERS any additional clinically significant AEs following vaccination, even if they are not sure if vaccination caused the event.

VAERS - FAQs

Health care care providers were NOT required to make those reports before Covid19 vaccines came out. I'd guess that the most likely 'adult' vaccines pre-covid were influenza, pneumonia, shingles .. ? And most health care providers wouldn't report (eg) Appendicitis for them.

A related analysis

Israeli data: How can efficacy vs. severe disease be strong when 60% of hospitalized are vaccinated?

Israeli data: How can efficacy vs. severe disease be strong when 60% of hospitalized are vaccinated?
    A surge involving the rapidly-transmitting Delta variant in heavily vaccinated countries has led to much hand-wringing that the vaccines are not effective…
    www.covid-datascience.com

If you just run the raw numbers for "severe disease" .... Pfizer efficacy comes in at 67.5%

But that's an example of "Simpson's Paradox" -- when you don't take into account the greatly differing risks and vaccinations status by age.

If you re-analyze by age, the lowest efficacy is 81.1% (80-89) and many age brackets are 100%

Those "numerous ivermectin studies" that "demonstrated considerable results" did no such thing. Alas, they demonstrated nothing. Because many other studies demonstrated no results. A positive plus a negative equals zero.

I took another look at https://ivmmeta.com/ -- and the RCT trials in particular. Figs 16 (graph) 17 (Table).

Two studies stand out as "worse with IVM" in the table.

Shahbaznejad has a strong worse figure 0f -138% .. because of ONE death in the IVM arm in a very small trial (35+35) and a very wide age range (5-85: they break out <18 but not > 60 where the risk increases exponentially.)

(The one death - with comorbidities - was within 24 hrs of admission -- before IIn the present study, ivermectin was prescribed in combination with hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and antivirals such as lopinavir/ritonavir. IVM could be expected to have an effect.).

Most other factors improved with IVM : the text says "In the present study, shorter times to significant improvement in clinical symptoms and a shorter duration of hospital stay were detected in the ivermectin group."

Other problems: "In the present study, ivermectin was prescribed in combination with hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and antivirals such as lopinavir/ritonavir." The control group omitted IVM, kept the others.

Krolewieci https://www.thelancet.com/jour…-5370(21)00239-X/fulltext

(15 Low-IVM 15 Hi-IVM 15 No-IVM) shows up as 1 IVM needed ventilation vs 0 control. But their primary study shows clear viral load reduction for hi-dose IVM : "In summary, our findings support the hypothesis that IVM has a concentration dependent antiviral activity against SARS-CoV-2 and provides insights into the type of evaluations to be considered in the assessment of antiviral drugs for the control of COVID-19."

(One of the other negatives .. Vallejo has methodology problems)

In short, I don't see a clear negative cancelling all the positives.
    (Assuming no selection bias in the papers analyzed).

I think there are a lot more fully vaccinated than partially.... the per 100,000 ..is not defined

Nope .. that chart "Active patients - age and immunization" lets you select rate or absolute numbers. The second pull-down lets you select active/serious - the latter is as expected.