Navid Member
  • Male
  • Member since May 11th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Navid

Havent' been here in a while because it was getting annoying seeing Freemason or whatever club they are in, members try to swindle use with marketing lines.

They are still advocating for masks so long after. And the vaccines are now essentially zero efficacy (to negative) in Omicron and adverse events. I got to see vaccine accelerated disease in a family member, not fun stuff.

People usually have to sell their soul to work this hard! Some people I've found will argue to the end of the earth to support their "side."

Keep at it W!

PCR false positives rates are > 50% according the Rault study. In some countries that do more than 35 cycles its even more. In fact it is not exactly false positive. It simply was dead virus detected ...

The false signal is not from other virus. Other virus could be parasitic secondary infections or priming infections. The table clearly shows the RSV signal all the other missed ....

Many more children in ISU than from CoV-19...

ya i get it - a false positive is a true positive for non replicating virus

but i do wonder why really high cycle times give very very high false positive rate (does everyone really have a bit of dead virus in there?)

A nice find from the Swiss Covid report!

All phases with high a CoV-19 case load also show high load of rhinovirus (light blue). Since week 17 also RSV (yellow-brown)is strongly showing up. With alpha almost no other virus have been found. Influenza was just a tiny flash around week 6.

Do you think it's PCR false positives coming from Rhino virus and others, juicing the case counts so that the Town Criers can wail?

Should I assume they are coming to chop my head off? I'm a member of the local masons lodge and have posted against the mafia, or as I like to say, controlling iinterests. Sometimes you crack me up.

The lower levels are just recruiting and many good people fall into it. Go deeper and see if there is truth here....

I don't disagree but I think you are mistaken in they are doing this "just for making money".

But the studies (the ones I have looked at) exclude people who get Covid after the 1st injection or they are "unvaccinated" grouped.
    What is the best evidence that there is even 1% efficacy to the Vax's?

For example: if people die after vax, or get Covid after vax they are going to boost the numbers of the "unvaccinated" so this fundamental flaw is in all the data.

Do you have a good study W that can actually tell us what is really going on?

Fake news.

Only someone in an idiot in a death cult would gamble with their kids lives using a study like this. Nature is not proven until we have the world's experts sign off and I'm not sure these are those experts.

Further, this study isn't even an RCT. I will trust it when Pharma compares it in a gold standard to our best anti-depressants. I suspect that at the population level trusting parents to use nature is not going to be as cheap, safe or effective as mass prophylaxis with cheap and proven anti-depressants. Don't listen to the anti-pharma antivaxxers.

If this was just about a criminal company pushing its product, that would be fine. We'd call that monopoly.

But this is grotesque. The fact that we are even talking about sticking jabs in arms to be allowed medical care is truly 4th Reich.

They are trying to incite societal upheaval --- and they will get a certain ways there yet but the wakeup has started -- and for their beloved coming of ages new world order plan that all of the Cabal Societies live for and train for. And how they think they are smart and conniving when they put the plan out and then shame people for talking about it. Pathetic Town Criers!

Then they rebrand NWO as Great Reset. Stick it on a website and formalize it, but it remains evil, done by evil, because evil is good, and good is evil.

Platforms | World Economic Forum (weforum.org)

Anytime a "new world" group says they are going to

Shape the Future of Healthcare

Shape the Future of Financial and Monetary Systems

Shape the Future of Consumption

Shape the Future of Technology

and even

Shape the Future of Energy

YOU RUN!

I've watched the Davos meetings. They are administrator puppets not innovators.
    This is a scam, an obvious scam, for total destruction of the world as we know it and creation of digital feudalism. Spent 20 seconds and think why they want a new money system they privately own that is "programmable".

If you are silent and do nothing, you consent (that's what they believe). Do you consent?

Your 75% is that 50% prior T-cell immunity + 25% NK in kids/other -- or how do you compute that number?

I applaud you for understanding the difference between buying Nike shoes and forcing Nike shoes on the population.

In Canada they are having individuals do enforcement, thereby having them break several laws to implement vaccine passports. I went into the Police station today and asked them about this. The officer at the front was unsure of this new information. She was nice, but green.

Facts:

Every individual enforcing entry into an establishment by asking for vaccine verification is acting as a Public Officer (not a Police Officer). That means they are under Federal Jurisdiction.

If an individual were to enforce entry into an establishment based on a vaccine passport various Criminal actions occur

a) Requesting private medical information is a violation of the Right to Privacy in the Canadian Charter.

b) Privacy is also guaranteed by the Bill of Rights sections 1(a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of person

c) Enforcing a discriminatory practice goes against section 1(b) the right of the individual to equality before the law and the protection of the law

d) Genetic discrimination is against the law as per Bill S-201. The gene therapies are a modification of genetics (a foreign gene intervention) and therefore we are asking people for proof of this gene intervention.

Mass criminality is going on. Other criminal actions are extortion and coercion (do this or else) and public incitement of hate (yes, it is real and may be used for more oppressive actions in the future -- and many Towne Criers on this board do it as a matter of course).

Later., the elder police officer started talking to me and it was a long deep conversation. "We are in the same position, we have families to feed, but when I go home I have a family and I am worried for them...this is going to get a lot worse, they are going to have us check passports before they can come into the station." He was basically telegraphing this is going far. At least in this area they said they aren't enforcing any kind of passport stuff or calls.

He in effect said they know this is wrong, they even know that this is causing criminality, but that are in the same position (internal people are being forced into taking jab for jobs). He was in agreement, this is the fight of our generation. But sadly, he said "we know .but we can't do anything....we are a government agency we do what we are told you have to go to the source."

Good critical discussion

. He also mentions that there is a high presure to conform in sience now, would like to understand what the preprint that was rejected actually was, this is an annectote and could or could not be a real concern. Alarm bells and investigation is however prudent.

In recent weeks, I’ve personally seen multiple cases of myocarditis that occurred days after vaccination. When I’ve suggested to colleagues that we should report them to the authorities as possible vaccine side effects, the response I’ve been met with has been roughly this: “oh, yeah, maybe that’s a good idea… I don’t know how to do that”. I’ve reported the cases I’ve handled personally, but my guess, based on this reaction, is that most other cases have not been reported. Obviously, if you believe that what actually gets reported is an accurate estimate of the reality, then you will grossly underestimate the case rate.

People who know about people, ethnographic research, know that when you see a pattern like this in 5 or so samples -- generally it describes 80% of what's out there. Given the under-reporting rate is 10x (Harvard study) - 40x (Kirsch) there is no way we can continue vaccinating anyone under 30. That's it, nothing else needs to be said and no arguments left.

W spends his time battling the numbskulls who think the vax is more protective than it is, or that it's better too boost than not, or that it's a crime not to get it--- but it's all irrelevant. This is not safe technology. HALT OR CATCH FIRE!

Incoming for the disinformation crew - Pharma insiders think natural immunity is better, the vaccines are failing, and they are silent about things like myocarditis for money. I dont care what Pharma thinks, because I know the science is already here on all of the above, but now the Towne Criers must say that these Pharma insiders are part of the Covid death cult and antivaxers.

Pfizer Scientists: ‘Your [COVID] Antibodies Are Better Than The [Pfizer] Vaccination.' #ExposePfizer - YouTube

Time for the Town Criers to jump in and promote Merck's new drug and tell us how it has more evidence than HCQ and IVM.

Only an army of Towne Criers and FM agents could gaslight people enough to make even physicians confused that antivirals don't work (like HCQ) for 1.5 years and now suddenly a huge spectrum of antivirals are being invented within 1.5 years!

They love deception, they are very happy they have confused you!

If anyone wants to be useful to society - go find out

a) how many of them got early treatment?

b) how many of them have pre-existing conditions?

c) how many got Remdesivir?

d) how many of them got a hospital based treatment protocol that Dr. Varone or others would use?

c) how many of the unvaccinated had any Covid injection?

There you go. That will be useful instead of promoting a medical product like some magic elixir.

Most are not qualified for this discussion. Some people have the ability to use logic at a grade 12 level, but synthesize at a sub grade 7 level. The "conclusions" I make - like "allowing early treatment" and "not mandating vaccines" (or passports!) are based on synthesis. They are obvious decisions based on data at hand. It would take mental compartmentalization to argue away all the data and draw a conclusion from one table.

It takes Grade 7 synthesis to see the conclusion - many on this board can re-hash why. Does anyone on this board actually believe that given the data mandating vaccines makes any sense?

Imbecile at it's root means someone without a supporting staff. Someone weak. Someone who may have one strong leg, but one weak leg. Analysis | Synthesis mismatch can make on smart in one way, but very weak in another way.

Imbeciles may believe science is leading this situation -- when anyone with an iota of street smarts knows (based on evidence!) that private industry is driving it forward and science is being used to cleanup the public relations mess.

Just checked in here and the Town Criers are active. I'm not sure how you do it Wyttenbach.

Good find on the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" data from the UK. LOL. How can anyone support this trash thinking. Just burn your high school diploma because you didn't pass Grade 7. Even at age 40-49 we have 75 deaths UnV vs 39 V.

What needs to be done is clear. Admit they don't work as advertised, make them optional (no passports!), and allow early treatments!

The V may need to be boosted and suffer an entire round of vax injuries over and over. Not a good idea.

The UnV allowed early treatment in a coordinated fashion won't suffer the inflammatory condition (which very few are susceptible to). The real cause of Covid19 isn't even spoken of, that's how you know this isn't science - its about antibody titers lol!

If someone spent billions on messaging people to eat right and get healthy just think where we might be?

We could offer better paying jobs for social media marketers. Q: Do people working in low levels of the usual cults (F/R/J) get paid for social media influence, or is it a rite or sacrament to deceived other people not in the cult?

None of this is about science. It is the same shenanigans that leads to $10T wars. I'm sure many of the Towne Criers were arguing about how terrorism was the great threat, and anyone who doesn't believe it is a "conspiracy theorist" blah blah blah

The very first thing Christian stories should have taught is that the Empire is usually evil. We're decades into evil empire and most can't seem to string together the first connections between all of these things...thus either in the Club or thoroughly deluded. By rampant use of "Conspiracy theory" as a way to disrespect, shame, and divert conversation...there is no respect upon which to build an actual conversation.

Respect is the basis of trust in a shared humanity...and the perhaps antiquated notion that the conversation even has a point -- the point being to flex by the weight of the conversation. To change. Anyone launching into name calling in the midst of a conversation is not respectful, isn't engaging in real conversation, and is not being genuinely human.

An AI can weight ideas as "conspiracies" and spit them at you -- I wouldnt talk to an AI either.