The Playground

• Well, they saved millions of lives and gave us a vaccine that virtually eliminates the risk of severe illness or death.

I will write this on your thumb stone... or on any other happy gene therapy treated ("vaccinated") one, that died from CoV-19 or has been crippled from the therapy.

20% of the mild myocarditis victims will die with 6.5 years. Just to remind an other forum clown. This will make an other 60 deaths from age group < 30/million.

Just to remind you. Nobody dies of CoV-19 in age group < 30... only untreated people on cancer chemo.

• or on any other happy gene therapy treated ("vaccinated") one, that died from CoV-19 or has been crippled from the therapy.

There are no such people. You imagine they exist, or you are lying, but there are no such people. RNA vaccines are not gene therapy. They cannot affect the genome any more than the common cold or any other virus does (other than retroviruses). If they could, all species would have vanished eons ago, because viruses would have destroyed their genomes.

Everything you write about this subject is either grotesque ignorance, nonsense, or lies. I cannot tell which, but let me warn the readers here that you are not to be believed. At all. Ever. Not one thing you say is true.

• Well, they saved millions of lives and gave us a vaccine that virtually eliminates the risk of severe illness or death. So who cares what their motivation is? If you are saying that capitalism is somehow unethical because drug companies save your life to make a profit, I don't get that. Who cares why they do it, as long as they do a good job. They deserve a fat profit.

Also, I have never heard a medical professional say his or her sole purpose is to safeguard health, and he is not in it for the money. Most doctors make a very good living, and they do not deny it. People want to go to medical school and become doctors to get rich. Do you have a problem with that?

Frankly, I think you are wrong about medical researchers. The people I know at the CDC are dedicated, and they work for peanuts considering how much good they do.

When I was younger, I believed in the "establishment" and showed my support by volunteering to serve in the US military, and my instincts tell me you were "anti-establishment" back then. In other words, I trusted our government and its institutions at the time.

Today I have done a 180, and no longer trust my own government, or frankly any western government, thanks in large part by what I have seen, and experienced in this pandemic. You on the other hand....

• When I was younger, I believed in the "establishment" and showed my support by volunteering to serve in the US military, and my instincts tell me you were "anti-establishment" back then. In other words, I trusted our government and its institutions at the time.

Today I have done a 180, and no longer trust my own government, or frankly any western government, thanks in large part by what I have seen, and experienced in this pandemic. You on the other hand....

Let's not forget the mainstream media!!!!!!!!!!!

• Canadian with 3 Surgeries Due to the AstraZeneca Vaccine Depends on National Compensation Plan—No Industry Liability

Canadian with 3 Surgeries Due to the AstraZeneca Vaccine Depends on National Compensation Plan—No Industry Liability
    What happens to an individual in Canada who gets injured by one of the COVID-19 vaccines?  Apparently, not a lot of good as one victim, Shaun
    trialsitenews.com

What happens to an individual in Canada who gets injured by one of the COVID-19 vaccines? Apparently, not a lot of good as one victim, Shaun Mulldoon, 43 of Langley, British Columbia, was a healthy person prior to receiving an administration of the AstraZeneca vaccine. However, ten days after the jab he fell badly ill and has been fighting the government to secure compensation ever since. He has been out of work due to the injuries since May of 2021.

Recently undergoing his third surgery due to the rare side effect, a complication with the AstraZeneca vaccine originally developed by Oxford University, Mulldoon told CTV recently, “I was in a lot of pain. The next morning, I had started passing blood and vomiting and the pain was getting pretty intense.”

After a two-month stay in the hospital where surgeons removed nearly two meters of intestines due to the blood clots associated with the vaccine, what follows have been mental damages including “a lot of anxiety and sleepless nights.” The patient’s been depressed ever since.

What about Compensation?

Mulldoon isn’t alone in this struggle, either. By the end of December, according to reports in Canada, about 400 people have filed claims for COVID-19 vaccine injuries. Unfortunately, only about 5% have received any relief. Mulldoon applied for the federal vaccine injury program back in July and several months later he continues to wait.

Telling CTV in his interview, “It’s been beyond frustrating. I thought this would be cut and dry. I have so much documentation that supports that this is 100% a vaccine injury.” He continued, “I have reports from the hospital, from McMaster University, my doctor completed the vaccine injury support documents.”

Facing what seems like a big uphill climb, the claimant declared when talking with his federal vaccine case manager, “He’s almost dismissive. I feel like I’m inconveniencing him when I call.”

Injured by Vaccine? Tough Luck

Across the Western democracies, vaccine producers enjoy absolute immunity due to either contracts or statutory provisions such as the PREP Act in the United States. With no real liability, the industry also secures support in research and development as well as commercialization via pre-approved guaranteed purchases. As TrialSite has commented, while the drugs and vaccines associated with COVID programs clearly provide benefits as ministries of health overwhelmingly report that the vaccines reduce serious disease and death while injuries are rare, some unfortunate patients with serious injuries or even death don’t end up so good.

'It's been beyond frustrating': B.C. man fighting for compensation after rare vaccine injury
    A Langley, B.C., man who suffered a rare condition called VITT after getting his AstraZeneca vaccine is now fighting for compensation.
    bc.ctvnews.ca

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• [ Edit : mRNA to DNA in liver cells ]

That's quite startling (not just that it happens, but the speed - 6 hours)
    Of course, the mRNA vaccine shouldn't get to liver cells.
    Unless it was a bad jab into a blood vessel. (See Denmark and German recommendations).

Then their big question .. this was a rapidly-dividing liver cell cancer line. The other place of rapid dividing is the fetus, with placental interchange.

If I were in in authority, I'd recommend that pregnant / likely to become pregnant women NOT take an mRNA vaccine, since other options are available.

A very clear, unbiassed explanation, too.

[ I'm still filtering the W-person. Makes life here much more pleasant. My advice : don't feed the troll. ]

• That's quite startling (not just that it happens, but the speed - 6 hours)
    Of course, the mRNA vaccine shouldn't get to liver cells.

the "vaccine" has been found to hang around in the lymph drainage for months,,

(of course Pfizer didn't know)

no problem.. the lymph drains just before the heart... not the liver

and anyway the deltoid muscle has no lymph vessels?.....just small ones

• the vaccine has been found to hang around in the lymph drainage for months,,

For current vaccines? Or was that from experimental, early mRNA?

I thought that the spike proteins from current mRNA weren't supposed to leave the cell at all: they just express themselves at the cell wall, where the immune system trains itself. (My recollection is probably from a year ago.)

• When I was younger, I believed in the "establishment" and showed my support by volunteering to serve in the US military, and my instincts tell me you were "anti-establishment" back then. In other words, I trusted our government and its institutions at the time.

It is understandable Shane. You and many others. It leads to big problems, especially in the US, when you add:

• Most scientists are paid by the establishment - I don't believe them
    • I can't work out the science for myself, but these youtube/facebook/funded by antivaxxers website videos seem really convincing, and they even have real doctors saying this. I'll go with my gut and believe them!

You end up talking the minority view on every single scientific question.

Minority views are right, a minority of the time.

And some of them, like the W / TSN antivaxxer scare stuff is so far from being right that it is lies.

The same thing happens in the US about AGW, which is long past proven and still viewed with suspicion by 50% of the US population.

You just can't navigate a world where science and technology can save us or doom us without competent scientific judgement. You need both an enormous amount of time, and some ability, to review stuff from scratch yourself. If not, you have to take the views of experts.

Being anti-establishment, when it comes to science, just means you choose the 0.1% of experts with whacky ideas who self-publicise on youtube. And most of them are giving opinions outside their own field (e.g. Pathologists trying to diagnose COVID-19 disease). Or, you pick from different whacky views whatever fits your politics.

I'm past patience with this hence I'm glad this stuff is on Playground and I don't feel obliged to comment all the time.

• Of course, the mRNA vaccine shouldn't get to liver cells.

Huh? It's been known for over half a year from the FOI request by Dr. Byram Bridle on the Pfizer's own bio distribution data provided to the Japanese that the liver is where much of the lipid nanoparticles end up.

Specifically, at 8 hours, just 22 percent of the LNP were found at the injection site, and 18 percent of the LNP were found in the liver.

If the LNP are getting to the liver, chances are that mRNA encapsulated by LNP are getting absorbed by liver cells.

• don't feel obliged to comment all the time.

feel free not to..at all

try reading some of these "minority publicizers"

I hope your biology is better than your polemics

"

. Histological analysis of draining LN shows..

,,, higher quantities,and persistence of spike antigen accumulated in the GCs of mRNA vaccinees

and detectable vaccine RNA in GCs for up to 2 months post-second dose.

DEFINE_ME

as opposed to listening to the Pied Piper Pfizer

"The cells make copies of the spike protein and the mRNA is

quickly degraded (within a few days). "

"

• Being anti-establishment, when it comes to science, just means you choose the 0.1% of experts with whacky ideas who self-publicise on youtube.

Being a free mason today is a dreadful live of defending brain damaged (Putin) or simply childish idiots (like Oxford HCQ killers). Everything our clown did defend about RNA gene therapy has been based on childish logic generated by ruthless criminals marketing propaganda.

Fact is: Bion-tec so far has sold 700 cancer gene tech chemo therapies before the friends of our clown rebranded it as "vaccine". Defending experimental cancer chemo as something being tested or live saving is even outpacing by miles what Dr. Mengele did.

I urge our fascist clown to quit this forum and to continue his live as an underdog cared by the ugliest criminals that today exist on this planet.

Pfizer directly or indirectly (by blocking treatment by bribing WHO members) killed or crippled millions of peoples. Only countries that did use Moderna so far show a minimal positive effect from gene therapy.

Fact is: Almost all "Vaccinated" countries have more deaths during all waves after Alpha than they had from the Alpha CoV-19 virus that is/was by far the most deadly strain (10x gamma, 5x delta).

• Minority views are right, a minority of the time.

When it came to lockdowns vs GBA, masks, IFR/CFR, PCR test Cycle Thresholds, deaths from COVID vs death with COVID, natural immunity, virus origins, school closings, child vax, those so called minority views turned out to be correct, or partially so at the end of the day...more so than the majority.

Most tragically, that minority were not just ignored, but attacked, discredited, and in many cases had their reputations and careers ruined just for trying to establish a preventative therapy regimen, or recommend to their low risks patients that the vaccine was unnecessary. The sick were allowed to die in the hospital while literally begging they be allowed -as a last resort, to try a safe and possibly effective drug. While children with no risk from COVID were subjected to the vax that was a risk. Unconscionable.

In today's new world where much of the health care industry has been exposed by the pandemic as corrupted by politics, money, greed, and power, we need that minority more than ever. If the mainstream wants to regain my trust, they will have to earn it and I do not see that happening anytime soon. Until then, I will seek medical advise from the same sources I have relied on during the pandemic.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.