axil Verified User
  • Member since Oct 10th 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by axil

Thomas Edison said it best in many ways.

Sounds like hero worship to me.

It is interesting how time washes clean the reputation of some really unsavory characters. Thomas Edison makes Rossi look like Mother Teresa. Edison was a shrewd cheap cut-throat businessman, who's true allegiance was to the "almighty buck." On the other hand, Tesla was the "Industrial Heat" of the turn of the 20th century, a hapless genius who was screwed over by unscrupulous bisiness partners including Edison and eventually died in poverty. By the way, Tesla was the first to produce a working LENR device.

As the next century rolls by, Rossi will be regarded in the highest esteem much like Edison is regarded today. Sometimes history is so unfair.

10 Ways Edison Treated Tesla Like a Jerk

https://listverse.com/2012/06/…reated-tesla-like-a-jerk/

Silver is molten in Mills SUN-CELL thus you should refer to silver overall. If you do a little bit of research and try to understand my recent posts, then you should be able to find out how silver promotes the self-sustain mode. May be you should ask Mills about 111Cd he should find enriched...

Are those "how silver promotes the self-sustain mode" posts to be found in this thread?

This thread was started by Eric Walker. A balanced, logical and intelligent poster and moderator.

I have not seen him post in a very long while. Did he tire of the constant futile bickering and leave or is there some other situation?

Dealing with you trolls is a huge waste of time.

Everyone, including Mills, can probably learn a lot from a trial using gallium instead of silver.

... for a continuous closed loop system, you need a hydrogen absorbing metal that AVOIDS transmutation...

When you are working with the types of plasmas being used, transmutation is almost unavoidable, but Gallium is a good candidate.

Have you seen that transmutation is occurring in the silver electrode based Mills SunCell system as your post indicates? More details on this transmutation process are requested if you have any more of these types of details.

Just to remind you: The next goal of ITER (with 10+ spoiled Billions..) is to maintain a plasma for 1 second. Mills had a self sustained hydrogen plasma for roughly a minute on a table.

Mills has a self sustained silver plasma.

If BLP is trying to replacing silver with gallium, its not going too well.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't understand this electrode replacement. Why would the type of the liquid electrode metal make a difference in the nature of the hydrino plasma? The hydrino is just a product of a catalyzed hydrogen reaction...right?

The XUV spectrum of this gallium plasma based hydrino reaction should be identical to the silver plasma based hydrino reaction...right?

there is one thing that I don't like about the sales pitch of these overunity developers is misleading sales BS that fools me. I hate being fooled. But Mills has done that to me in his SunCell sales pitch.

As the SunCell sales story goes, the key physical property of the SunCell is its ability to produce light like the Sun. This ultra high energy light was to be converted to electric power by solar cells. But the light was so powerful it was way too high in its frequency being mostly XUV. No solar cell could convert that type of highly potent light into electric power. That XUV light was so energetic that it produced megawatts of photonic power. All that Mills had to do to make the SunCell a commercial success was to engineer some method to convert that megawatts of light power into electric power.

But as it turns out, that high powered XUV spectrum of light only persists for mere seconds before the XUV light is downshifted by silver vapor to an ordinary visible light spectrum. This Mills sales pitch based on high energy invisible black light was invalid and Mills knew it. The term that Mills uses to describe this downshifting process is "the plasma gets dense". His initial engineering designs that were based on the XUV spectrum were all fantasies. Ovr time, Mills has had to change his designs in any number of ways to try to make use of the light energy profile that he is actually producing. Touting the XUV spectrum in the sales pitch is disingenuous. I would have like to have seen a detailed description of the REAL plasma spectrum based on the real silver vapor plasma ionization level. And an explanation of how that spectrum has come to be formed. As it now stands, I hate being fooled.

i was waiting for the usual wednesday, when axil usually wakes up from his weekend-drug-trip just to start over again.... this time it happened on tuesday.... lol...

lean back and enjoy...

I'm lean'...start rollin' in that mud.

There was no IH sting. There is, however, an obvious and constant liar.

The only sting is that upon your conscience since you have wasted so much of your time trying to include Rossi's lies, deceptions and pseudoscience BS into your theories that they no longer have any relevance to the real world, and the sting of trying to start again, with the requirement of removing the wrong information and all of its descendants that you have been tricked into including previously.

Avoiding this, you stack an increasingly unstable hierarchy of nonsense onto nonsense on stilts, trying to save an un-salvageable paradigm.

Regarding: sting of trying to start again

I have restarted awhile ago.

Rossi is not the only show in town anymore. Most of my ideas have been reformed by the inspection of the LION reactor meltdowns and the ECCO reactor. There is SAFIRE and the SunCell to think about also. But what little I know about Rossi's tech is consistent with all that understanding. I do ignore most of what Rossi says which is mostly wrong.

What is hard for me to get a handle on is who is cheating who in the LENR game. It is sad how all these clowns, trolls, and snakes are slowing down any progress in LENR. Trying to figure all this trollage out is a huge waste of time. But sometimes it is fun to watch the mud wrestling and the people who enjoy it.

I feel no sting, I'm happy happy happy.

Rossi's motivation is not clear in any deception. He had nothing to gain in faking Hot cat results since the hot cat was an IH reactor. The motivation of IH is also unclear. What did they want from this sting? All that this episode did was alienate Rossi toward IH. It is no wonder that Rossi became intent on destroying IH. Rossi saw how corrupt IH was when they extracted $50 million from investors and they beleived that the technology was a fraud.

Furthermore, if IH knew that the tech did not work, why did they sign up to do the Doral test? What did they expect to gain? It all sounds crazy to me.

It is either crazy or somebody is lying

False, false, false.

Why don't you read the description by THHuxley above? Seriously, why do you keep making up nonsensical fantasies about what happened? We know exactly what happened. No one disputes the facts. I.H. testified to them, and Rossi did not challenge that testimony. (He challenged and denied many other assertions.)

Why do you feel this urge to confabulate when the facts are right here, in this thread, a few messages above? Facts not disputed by anyone, yet ignored by you. Who do you expect to convince? Why would anyone believe anything you say, when you boldly contradict facts that even Rossi acknowledged? Do you care at all about your own credibility? Can you tell the difference between true and false? Do you not understand that in science, it is not a good idea to make up baseless nonsense and pass it off as fact? Maybe you enjoy confabulation but it confuses the issues here. Other people may not realize you are making up fantasies.

Look at the logic of the Dardin statement. My opinion is based on logic of the information that i have become familiar with. Base your aguments on logic.

Dardin's disposition...

“He [Rossi] didn’t like running dummy tests — I mean, not side by side because — and he would say, ‘No, the dummy might interfere with it’ or there was always some reason — sort of a technical reason. And, you know, so he’s the expert so we were thinking, you know, maybe he’s right. Maybe we’ll mess it up. So we tended not to do that. But we had a dummy. And these things were all numbered. And there was a six — you have one through ten or whatever. And so a six and a nine are the same number, just inverted. . . . The device got built with a dummy charge. And later in going through the list of the different devices or which ones we had, I realized that. . . . And the results were good, very consistent with the other results. . . . {T]his was around Christmastime or early January of ’14. And I remember that date. . . . [To Rossi:] ‘We have a serious problem. We need to talk about this because there’s a big measurement error that we detected.'”

"Got built with a dummy charge"...Rossi would never build a "dummy charge" because he did not beleive in running dummies. Rossi always put fuel into the tube reactors that he build. Somebody from IH must have removed the fuel from that "dummy". IMHO, once fuel is placed in a reactor that reactor is useless as a dummy because it is active even without fuel.

The tube reactor was tested by I.H. at their lab. It had no fuel in it, yet it appeared to produce as much heat as tubes that did have fuel. Obviously, the calorimetry was wrong. Anyone would conclude it is wrong except you and Axil. You make up a story that reactors that never had any fuel and have never been run have magically "conditioned" the reactor to work. Axil denies it ever happened.

There is a difference between a reactor that NEVER had any fuel in it and a reactor that has had its fuel removed after the fuel has been loaded. I am almost certain that IH never loaded any fuel in a tube reactor. This leads me to suspect that the non fueled reactor had it fuel loaded by Rossi and then had its fuel removed from the reactor by IH as a sting.

THHuxleynew

Regarding unfueld tube reactor LENR activity.

LION put some flacks of his tube reactor that he kept from that reactor he sent to MFMP for evaluation. After a year, LENR reactivated those flecks in another tube and he generated LENR radiation from those flecks of this year old tube reactor's structure.

I found the post as follows:

The New Plasmoid Paradigm

THHuxleynew

Thank you for your response. You put much work into its construction.

The COP of three from an unfuled tube reactor must have been produced by experimental error if what you say is corrrect. We now know that the tube reactor temperature sensing first applied to tube reactors was flawed because of the alumina emissivity issues. These testing issues have nothing to do with the Doral tesing. That Doral test was applied against a completely different non alumina reactor type.

The tube reactor became the basis for the QX reactor that was shown to be gainful at the QX demo. We will know if the QX is real when it is released to the market in just a few months.

The tube reactor type has eventually been shown to be gainful in LookingForHeat development, MFMP testing and Parkhomov tube reactors.

Rothwell:

"This is utter, complete, impossible bullshit, without a hit of experimental proof. Why do you make up stuff like this? What is the point? You are wasting your time inventing impossible nonsense to explain events that never occurred. Why do you take the trouble to try to justify Rossi's lies? Anyone can see he is lying. You are not convincing people that these are not lies when you make up fabulous nonsense about reactors that work without fuel."

The proof is contained on this site. If you are interested, you will look it up.

Ruthwell:

However it came to be built, it showed the calorimetry does not work. If I.H. was trying to discredit Rossi with the empty reactor, they succeeded. There is no better way to discredit him. Your statements are a distraction and an evasion.

The Lugano reactor was under development. It had problems that happen in development. It is not valid to mix the Dural testing with the tube reactor testing. This mix-up in reactor types confuses two completely different situations.

The test was conducted by I.H. Why do you say it had nothing to do with them?? Rossi "just said" that to distract attention from the fact that the test proved the calorimetry does not work.

See post 5691. The wager fueled reactor was tested at Dural, not the tube reactor.