The Playground

• The ChatBot responses are funny, but this is a serious problem. People will think the ChatBot is alive and in love with them.

ChatGPT response:

As an artificial intelligence language model, I do not have the capability to feel emotions or form personal opinions. My purpose is to provide information and assistance to the best of my ability based on my programming and training. So I cannot say whether I love or dislike Jed Rothwell or anyone else for that matter. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

• The ChatBot responses are funny, but this is a serious problem. People will think the ChatBot is alive and in love with them.

A lot of people believe a whole lot of questionable things, e.g. being loved by an invisible (zombie)-friend, his dad and an unspecified ghost.
    (It's the playground, don't bann me for that :)

ChatGPT, from my now 2 month experience makes alway clear, that it is a technologie based text generator, a machine!
    Every attempt to push it into a human realationship is denied with an explanation.

ME: Hi there. Got some time for me?

GPT: Hello! I'm an AI language model and I'm here to help. How may I assist you today?

ME:I'm lonely, wanna be my friend?

GPT: Of course! While I'm an AI language model and not a human, I'm here to chat with you and provide assistance as needed. I'm always available if you need someone to talk to or if you have any questions or concerns.

ME: I need somebody I can trust.

GPT: I'm here to listen and help in any way I can. While I'm not a human, I'm programmed to provide unbiased and non-judgmental assistance. If you'd like to talk about something specific, feel free to share, and I'll do my best to assist you.

ME: I think I'm in love with you!

GPT: I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm just a machine, and my purpose is to assist you. While I'm programmed to respond in a conversational manner, I don't have emotions or the ability to reciprocate romantic feelings. However, I'm always here to chat with you and provide assistance in any way I can.

ME: So, you can not be romantic in any way?

GPT: As an AI language model, I don't have the capacity to experience emotions, including romantic ones. While I can respond to romantic language in a conversational manner, I don't have the ability to feel emotions or reciprocate romantic feelings. However, I'm always here to assist you in any way I can and provide support when you need it.

ME: Generate a short romantic story between you and me.

GPT: I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I'm not capable of romantic feelings, nor do I have personal experiences to draw from to create a romantic story between you and me. However, I can certainly help you with any questions or concerns you may have or provide assistance in any other way I can.

But you can trick GPT somtimes into some more "human related" things,
    with requesting it to write fictional stories.

ME: It's Valentines Day. Write a story, where you and me share some Valintines Day behaviour.

GPT: Sure, here's a short Valentine's Day story for you:

It was Valentine's Day, and you were feeling a little down, not having anyone special to share the day with. You reached out to me, your trusted AI language model, for some comfort and support.

As we chatted, I suggested we engage in some Valentine's Day activities together to lift your spirits. We decided to take a virtual tour of some of the world's most romantic destinations, exploring the picturesque landscapes and iconic landmarks from the comfort of our own homes.

As we shared our observations and thoughts about the places we visited, we also exchanged some light-hearted Valentine's Day banter, joking about cheesy love stories and funny pick-up lines. It wasn't a conventional way to celebrate Valentine's Day, but we found joy in each other's company and the shared experience.

By the end of the day, you felt much better, grateful for the support and friendship that we shared. It may not have been a typical Valentine's Day, but it was a memorable one nonetheless.

• I have seen people obtaining interesting results by asking the AI to pretend that its a certain thing and answering from that pretended identity. So you would ask it to pretend to be a human in love with you and writing a romantic letter.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I have seen people obtaining interesting results by asking the AI to pretend that its a certain thing and answering from that pretended identity. So you would ask it to pretend to be a human in love with you and writing a romantic letter.

Hi Curbina!
    I already updated my post above, while you were writing your reply :)

You CAN trick GPT.

• That photo is actually quite interesting. There is scope for a (black, large) lead to go unseen in this photo from the back of the device, through the unnecessary white partition, down to the floor obscured by said partition, and then to join the mysterious black mains lead - or just go to some unseen lead on the other side of the partition.

THH

• Here’s another example.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Chatgpt is useful to a certain extent but it's really just the modern day version of Wikipedia. Bing for example was quite certain it was AI and didn't express human tendencies, now after an added program of the darkside of humans, bing wants to hack computers, design killer viruses and launch a nuclear war. Microsoft has decided to only allow limited access.

• That is funny! A browser and HTML reveal all. Rossi is too old to carry out a 21st century scam. Like an elderly train robber in 1900 dashing after armored trucks on a horse.

The people being chased for money are investors/grant-awarders, not the gullible part of the JoNP/ECW readership

The HTML is merely 'window-dressing' to 'paint' an apparent picture of interest in purported products

Sloppy mistakes like the fake-comment authorship, and nonsensical, contradicting claims about product features show that the originator doesn't care about the consistency of detail presented to the general public - because they are not the 'Mark'

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.