The Playground

• you were claiming expertise you do not have, and also claiming certainty that no-one has, by saying that paper showed anything about mRNA vaccines and DNA.

I asked THH to pinpoint "exactly" where I " misled my physician

as if he could be misled..??? THH failed

Dr Owen Kwon | North Ryde Medical Centre

where did I claim certainty?

and where did I claim expertise?

Show the exact words,,

BTW my last stint in academia was as a research pharmacist

in contrast to THH's anonymous gutter antivaxxer crapology

"Dr .So why don't you want to take the Pfizer booster.... it's routine. advised

Me. No long term data on mRNA vaccines... protein based vaccines have a much longer safety record

Dr You know of course that there has been some myocarditis with Novavax..

,,but less than with the Pfizer

Me Yes.. I checked..there is even myocarditis with the DTP vaccine,,one or two

Dr I didn't know that

Me Btw Dr do you aspirate?

Dr Well Its not routine now. And some people say its less comfortable

would you like me to aspirate

Me Yes.please . Risk reduction.and all that. Society today..so comfort -oriented,,

I heard that Germany has switched over to aspiration..

BTW the Swedes have shown that the Pfizer produces DNA in liver cells,,

Dr No. I hadn't heard..

Me Of course ,,these are just in vitro cells. not whole humans...

I thought it must be a bit boring for the doctor doing intramusculars all day long..

and the aspiration...? didn't notice a thing..

and I shall take ivermectin with me on the plane to New Zealand

next week . just in case,,

• Oh no! A W-post snuck through the filter.

Top free mason godfather Biden

Fact check: Biden family Bible used during his oath is historically Roman Catholic, not connected to Illuminati or Freemasons as posts claim
    In the days following U.S. President Joe Biden’s inauguration on Jan. 20, posts on social media claimed that the Bible he used during his swearing-in ceremony…
    www.reuters.com

In the days following U.S. President Joe Biden’s inauguration on Jan. 20, posts on social media claimed that the Bible he used during his swearing-in ceremony is connected to the Masonic Order or the Illuminati. A family heirloom from the late 19th century, Biden’s Bible is a Douay-Rheims edition, used by English-speaking Roman Catholics around the world. Claims of Masonic or Illuminati links to this Bible edition are baseless and, similarly to QAnon, relate to the classic conspiracy theory that a secret organization of elites is seeking to establish a new world order.

• What a mess.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• One answers is this: https://childrenshealthdefense…s-promote-covid-vaccines/

Top free mason godfather Biden payed 1 billion tax buyers $$$$$$$$$$$ for bribing all news papers, Facebook etc....

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just Curious, has anyone used obsidian dust between two electrodes allowing the glass to slowly melt and expand though a mix of... metal dusts in a low pressure valve to see if it can hold a charge after you pull the power cored from the test tube?

• You should avoid re-posting silly Russian propaganda. The only big country besides USA and China that constantly violates international law concerning Bio terror weapons is Russia.

What you did post is stuff from 2015...

The presidents kid from the US getting big paychecks with no training running around in another country.
    that's all

• Not many Free Masons in the Republic of Ireland due to the Catholic Church having a prohibition on Catholics being members of the Masons.

Free Masonry has historically been very strong in Northern Ireland due to the Orange Order being strongly supported by the Scottish, Protestant settlers as part of the sectarian turmoil that eventually led to "The Troubles".

Funny how the Irish call it the "Troubles".

My mother remembers how her older sister went for a civil service job interview in Belfast in the the late 1940's and she was asked to identify some masonic regalia.

The idea was that Catholics would not know what the items were, but good Protestants would.

Because my Catholic aunt had been a cleaner for a local GP she very well knew what the items were and got the job.

• This might confuse some people :)

Some good news re Covid and some bad news re Covid.

Good news; Financial Times reports Covid now less deadly than flu in England.

Vaccines and Omicron mean Covid now less deadly than flu in England | Financial Times (ft.com)

Bad news; Lancet reports study that more people died from Covid than previous estimates.

Estimating excess mortality due to the COVID-19 pandemic: a systematic analysis of COVID-19-related mortality, 2020–21 - The Lancet

Although reported COVID-19 deaths between Jan 1, 2020, and Dec 31, 2021, totalled 5·94 million worldwide, we estimate that 18·2 million (95% uncertainty interval 17·1–19·6) people died worldwide because of the COVID-19 pandemic (as measured by excess mortality) over that period.

• ad news; Lancet reports study that more people died from Covid than previous estimates.

I no longer read anything about CoV-19 in Lancet the mafia paid fake news journal.

We know that most of the excess deaths are not from CoV-19. In India some 100'000 did starve because of the lockout and no money. World wide several million cancer treatments have been delayed, same for child vaccination. Now we have the first polio case in Israel...

The only fact that is for 10000% true: The USA FM/R/J/B mafia killed at least 800'000 US citizen by not treating their CoV-19 infection. The same for Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain,Italy,....

Look at India! Or Zaire. I expect several 100'000 excess deaths from Pfizer crap during each year. This is a very low estimate.

The mortality for Omicron is 0.001% = 1/10 of the mildest flu...

But the USA fools read in NYT that it still is 4%...

The best excess mortality data is from Switzerland:: https://www.experimental.bfs.a…vative-methoden/momo.html

In fact there is/was no excess mortality for age <65!

• Covid is now LESS deadly than the flu: Omicron's milder nature combined with sky-high immunity from jabs and previous waves mean virus's fatality rate has plunged SEVEN-FOLD in past three months

Covid is now LESS deadly than the flu, scientists say
    It is certainly possible that Covid is now less deadly than flu, infectious diseases expert Professor Paul Hunter said today, although he warned another…
    www.dailymail.co.uk

Covid is now less deadly than the flu in England thanks to Omicron's milder nature and sky-high immunity rates, MailOnline analysis suggests.

Government figures indicate the virus had a mortality rate of around 0.2 per cent before the ultra-transmissible strain erupted onto the scene. But this has since plunged seven-fold to as little as 0.03 per cent, meaning it kills effectively just one in every 3,300 people who get infected.

For comparison, seasonal influenza's infection-fatality rate (IFR) sits between 0.01 and 0.05 per cent, suggesting that the two viruses now pose a similar threat.

Professor Paul Hunter, an infectious diseases expert from the University of East Anglia, told MailOnline it meant that Covid could actually be even less deadly than the flu. Although, he warned another variant could reverse the progress.

Infections have been on the rise in the UK for a week straight, with the country now averaging 50,000 cases per day compared to around 35,000 on Freedom Day in late February. Hospitalisations have also been rising and in the South West of England have now eclipsed levels at the height of the Omicron wave.

Ministers are understood to not yet be concerned by the spike, given that two-thirds of over-12s have already had their booster vaccine. Fourth jabs are set to be rolled out to over-75s, care home residents and people with weakened immune systems — who are most vulnerable to the virus — later this month.

Professor Robert Dingwall, a former SAGE adviser and sociologist at Nottingham Trent University, said the UK was now seeing a 'transition' to a world where Covid was just one more respiratory disease.

Even though NHS Covid admissions shot up to around 2,500 per day at the height of the wave, a large proportion were 'incidental' cases. Intensive care rates barely budged and fatalities stayed way below levels seen during bad flu winters.

Scientists have credited the build-up of immunity after repeated waves of the virus, the vaccine rollout and the fact Omicron is inherently milder than older forms of the virus.

England has been somewhat of a European outlier since the Covid vaccines first started to be rolled out.

It dropped most restrictions last summer despite high levels of Delta circulating and stayed open during the Omicron wave when many in the EU reimposed draconian lockdowns.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.