The Playground

• UK:: Now in all age groups vaxx die at higher rate than unvaxx...

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1061532/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_11.pdf

As the vaxx groups contain 70% recovered at least we now are at the turning point where all vaxx with no prior infection die at a higher rate than unvaxx. 2x are not in this table.

Easy to see is also that e.g. vaxx 40..49 or 60..69 get Omicron 4x more often than unvaxx...

But what did the parrot say?

"Vaccines" protect my portfolio...

• Vaccine spike antigen and mRNA persist for weeks in lymph node GCs

Immune imprinting, breadth of variant recognition, and germinal center response in human SARS-CoV-2 infection and vaccination

DEFINE_ME

Highlights

Vaccination confers broader IgG binding of variant RBDs than SARS-CoV-2 infection

Imprinting from initial antigen exposures alters IgG responses to viral variants

Histology of mRNA vaccinee lymph nodes shows abundant GCs

Vaccine spike antigen and mRNA persist for weeks in lymph node GCs

Summary

During the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, novel and traditional vaccine strategies have been deployed globally. We investigated whether antibodies stimulated by mRNA vaccination (BNT162b2), including third-dose boosting, differ from those generated by infection or adenoviral (ChAdOx1-S and Gam-COVID-Vac) or inactivated viral (BBIBP-CorV) vaccines. We analyzed human lymph nodes after infection or mRNA vaccination for correlates of serological differences. Antibody breadth against viral variants is lower after infection compared with all vaccines evaluated but improves over several months. Viral variant infection elicits variant-specific antibodies, but prior mRNA vaccination imprints serological responses toward Wuhan-Hu-1 rather than variant antigens. In contrast to disrupted germinal centers (GCs) in lymph nodes during infection, mRNA vaccination stimulates robust GCs containing vaccine mRNA and spike antigen up to 8 weeks postvaccination in some cases. SARS-CoV-2 antibody specificity, breadth, and maturation are affected by imprinting from exposure history and distinct histological and antigenic contexts in infection compared with vaccination.

Spike Persists for Days, Weeks in Vaccinated Patients’ Blood

The researchers also found that within 1-2 days of vaccination 96 percent of patients had a median of 47 picograms of spike protein per milliliter of blood and as high as 174 pg/mL. Infected COVID patients with acute symptoms are known to have a median of 70 pg of spike protein per mL of blood.

A week after vaccination 63 percent of patients had detectable levels of spike protein in the blood – a median of 1.7 pg/mL.

“We detected spike antigen in 96% of vaccinees in plasma collected 1–2 days after the prime injection, with antigen levels reaching as high as 174 pg/mL,” the authors wrote. “The range of spike antigen concentrations in the blood of vaccinees at this early time point largely overlaps with the range of spike antigen concentrations reported in plasma in a study of acute infection although a small number of infected individuals had higher concentrations in the ng/mL range. At later time points after vaccination, the concentrations of spike antigen in blood quickly decrease although spike is still detectable in plasma in 63% of vaccinees 1 week after the first dose.”

• Vaccination confers broader IgG binding of variant RBDs than SARS-CoV-2 infection

What else do you expect from a paper that the Gates foundation payed!

This finding has been refuted since more than a year. Basically this report is a Pfizer supporting paper and of mediocre value as already the "patient" used are not all representative.

• As I said, there are reports of problems with the adenovirus vaccines. Not the mRNA ones. You should have got one of them.

Every vaccine and every medication has some risk. You might be one in a million who get sick from the J&J. Or from Tylenol. Or from eating contaminated lettuce. Or stepping outside your house in the morning and getting run over by a bus. There is no such thing as perfect safety. You have to compare the likelihood of harm from getting a vaccine with not getting it, and possibly getting the disease. When it comes to stepping outside your house, you have to compare the risk of being run over by a bus to the risk of staying inside the house always, and never going anywhere.

Well I don't take Tylenol, I grow my own lettuce and in the 12 years I've lived here, I've never seen a bus on my road so my safety profile is pretty high. The j&j shot was the first vaccine I've received in probably 20 years. Unlike you I don't feel the need to get every vaccine available. I trust in my own immune system. You don't believe in wellness, I do. I eat right, stay away from sugar spend hours a day in the sun and I supplement. I'm not sure I made a mistake taking the jab but I did go against everything I believe in by taking it. My doctor told me I am in better shape than 99% of people my age and the bloodwork proves that. I doubt I'd take another, plus I have natural immunity to omicrom now plus the j&j which doesn't wane like the mRNA crap. As far as a booster I think the risk outweighs the benefit for myself.

• Google’s DeepMind AI can now manipulate nuclear fusion

Anthony Cuthbertson

17 February 2022

Google’s DeepMind AI can now manipulate nuclear fusion
    Harnessing energy process that powers stars will be as impactful on human history ‘as the adoption of electricity’
    www.independent.co.uk

In collaboration with Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne’s (EPFL) Swiss Plasma Center (SPC), DeepMind used its advanced deep learning tools to manipulate the superheated plasma within a magnet-based reactor, known as a tokamak.

DeepMind’s AI was able to constantly control the plasma by taking 90 different measurements 10,000 times a second, and adjusting the magnetic field accordingly.

“Our simulator is based on more than 20 years of research and is updated continuously,” said SPC scientist Federico Felici. “But even so, lengthy calculations are still needed to determine the right value for each variable in the control system. That’s where our joint research project with DeepMind comes in.”

• More ITER tokamak fiction if DeepMind are involved. Modelling the plasma dynamics with AI - they are bound to make a mistake in the millions of calculations per second they need to make - one bit out of place and the neutrons created degrade the tokamak's walls to a level either it fails or we have a thermonuclear explosion! Hybrid fission-fusion reactors proposed by Forsley's group at NASA are a much more realistic idea.

• UK:: Now in all age groups vaxx die at higher rate than unvaxx...

See:

What do UK data tell us about effect of vaccination on deaths? Part 1: Comparing COVID-19 deaths
    To what extent is societal vaccination saving lives? Are the vaccines really safe? Some active vaccine skeptics will present bits of data suggesting the…
    www.covid-datascience.com

What do UK data say about real world impact of vaccines on all cause deaths?
    To what extent is societal vaccination saving lives? Are the vaccines really safe? Some active vaccine skeptics will present bits of data suggesting the…

Is watching the 1984 Ghostbusters movie killing people? A Statistician's Perspective
    Is watching the 1984 Ghostbusters movie killing people? English adults under 60 who have watched the 1984 Ghostbusters movie are dying at twice the rate of…

UK data: Impact of vaccines on deaths. Part 3: Recently vaccinated (within 21 days of 1st dose)
    I evaluate UK 2021 all cause deaths to compare recently vaccinated (w/in 21 days of 1st dose) and show no evidence of vaccine-caused deaths

UK data: Impact of vaccines on deaths. Part 4: Partially vaccinated (>21 days after 1st dose)
    This is part 4 in a 4 part blog post series exploring what the data posted by the UK's Office of National Statistics (ONS) on November 1st tell us about the…

Correcting Berenson's optimally wrong take on vaccination and hospitalization risk from JAMA study
    Alex Berenson is again misinterpreting/misrepresenting scientific data, this time saying this JAMA study shows vaccines “don’t stop Covid hospitalizations and…

Vaccine insights from English population-wide COVID/non-COVID deaths split by vaccination status/age
    Summary of Key points: The UK ONS posted data on all COVID-19 and non-COVID-19 deaths in England from Jan1 through Oct31, 2021, split out by vaccination status…

UK death data artifacts: "Stragglers" who delay vaccine doses a select group with higher death risk
    The UK Office of National Statistics (ONS) has released all-cause death data for England split out by age and vaccination groups. Its first release in November…

• Unlike you I don't feel the need to get every vaccine available. I trust in my own immune system.

Your immune system cannot react unless you are infected, or vaccinated. It cannot magically prevent a virus you are not exposed to. So, saying "I trust my own immune system" is meaningless. Or, it means you think it is better to get sick and recover than to get a vaccine. That is a risky thing to do. Why take that risk? Why not trigger the immune system with a vaccine, and avoid weeks of illness, or lifelong disability, or death? What possible advantage can there be to getting sick, when the vaccine actually does a better job preparing the immune system than the disease does?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There is no risk of serious myocarditis after mRNA vaccines. Only mild cases. The risk of mild or serious myocarditis from COVID is orders of magnitude higher, as are other lifelong illnesses. The risk of death is infinitely higher: no one has died from the mRNA vaccine, and 6 million people have died from COVID, nearly all of them unvaccinated. Anyone who can do arithmetic or has the slightest understanding of risks versus benefits will see that avoiding the vaccine because you fear myocarditis is crazy. This is like saying: "I am nearsighted and I might not see a road obstacle, so I think I will drive blindfolded. No vision problems with a blindfold!"

• You might want to rethink that 4th shot Cowboy

You might want to join the dots. I said:

There is a lot of focus on what will stop you catching COVID, when more important is what will reduce the risks when you do catch it.

I was saying, myself, that extra vaccine shots had not much effect in preventing reinfection.

However, they are very effective (probably - the evidence points that way) in reducing severity of COVID.

Now that reduction in severity may be unimportant to a population of young doctors and nurses - but that exponential with-age risk curve means it is significant for > 60 year olds, and critical for > 90 year olds.

For me, I don't expect to die from COVID if I catch it. My father (age 90) might: so even a 30% chance less of catching it is helpful. And a 40% chance less of symptoms will translate into a significant chance less of very nasty symptoms with enduring (if minor) long-term effects.

COVID is less dangerous now, after triple-vax and/or surviving (surviving - if you do without long-term effects - works specially well since it culls those with genetics that put them most at risk).

I'd also point out that a large population of fit 19-22 year old students, all catching omicron covid - have a tough time of it. 1 week off work typical, with 10% 2 weeks off and 1% brain fog lasting at least 2 months. Not what I'd want for myself - given my risks are so much higher.

Though - come to think of it - a bit of brain fog would probably help me adapt to this thread.

• More ITER tokamak fiction if DeepMind are involved. Modelling the plasma dynamics with AI - they are bound to make a mistake in the millions of calculations per second they need to make - one bit out of place and the neutrons created degrade the tokamak's walls to a level either it fails or we have a thermonuclear explosion! Hybrid fission-fusion reactors proposed by Forsley's group at NASA are a much more realistic idea.

The whole point about contained plasma fusion is that thermonuclear explosions can't happen.

Anyway the proof is in the plasma lifetimes. and they have been going up sharply. Currently limited by (experimental) coil lifetimes.

There are still many big engineering problems - but containing plasma is working and new high-temperature superconductors with tokomak topologies too complex to work out in the past are making a big difference to likely size and cost.

It is a very exciting time in the hot fusion space.

THH

• COVID is less dangerous now, after triple-vax and/or surviving (surviving - if you do without long-term effects - works specially well since it culls those with genetics that put them most at risk).

As you do not follow the data except the datascience fake portal you obviously missed the fact the Pfizer boostered and not recovered get Omicron 10x more likely than unvaxx, have 3x higher risk to go to hospital. Also the risk to die is at least 2x higher for the oldest...

Just in case. Good by.

• Your immune system cannot react unless you are infected, or vaccinated.

Some basic teaching for parrots, clowns, children or people willing to know how the immune system really works.

All plants,animals have it. RNA interference :: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA_interference

Every cell has a memory of RNA patterns (21 acids for humans) that are recognized as foreign or unwanted. Basically foreign RNA is cut into pieces and scanned for dangerous pattern.

Now if a virus (its RNA) contains a known dangerous pattern the cell will block future translation of this pattern and eventually destroy RNA containing this pattern.

This is why some people have genetical immunity (2% are even immune to AIDS !) In case of corona about 25% of the people are immune thereof 10..15% genetically the rest from prior infection.

So it is basically unlikely that a single virus ever will make humans extinct!

SARS CoV-19 own the so called AIDS extensions and an artificial (never occurred in nature) furin cleavage site. Both have been added in an US lab. But compared to AIDS it is still a very mild virus, even milder than a flu.

Omicron no longer is a SARS CoV-19 virus. It's spike is based on an old alpha corona virus. It has also been engineered in a US lab most likely long before CoV-19 Alpha.

The death rate of Japan is very telling.....

• ....if DeepMind are involved. Modelling the plasma dynamics with AI....

The Google Inc "Optometrist" developed for fusion science is directly applicable for developing CMNS energy technology... Also as is DeepMind advanced AI for CMNS fission fusion system sensing and control. Certainly CMNS systems are smaller and likely simpler than large hot fusion schemes.

Google Inc has shown us some of its CMNS energy tech development through patents filed becoming published, yet has not presented this work openly.

Easily, Google could have filed their CMNS tech patents through a wholly owned subsidsubsidiary. I often wonder what, if any other solid state fusion fission energy tech patents (cold fusion) gadgets are being developed by these folks.... and under what company, or company name. Folks? Google Inc Alfabet inc and the hundreds of companies they control are hard to keep track of.

They?

Are Larry Paige and Sergey Brin throwing a lot of resources into market entry of CMNS energy technologies?

I'm curious so I've been studying this article. I also am looking to see what the Cold Fusion Team Google shows us next... Or what the next set of patents, that we discover, shows us.

"What Companies Google & Alphabet Own: Visuals & Full List" by Kamil Franek, Business analytics professional

What Companies Google & Alphabet Own: Visuals & Full List
    Visual overview of what companies do Alphabet and Google own that will help you to understand its structure. With a full list of known subsidiaries.
    www.kamilfranek.com

Company Analysis

For understanding any company better, I think it is essential to understand also what subsidiary companies it owns and how they are organized. In this article, I would like to share with you what I was able to learn from available public resources about Alphabet/Google subsidiaries.

Alphabet/Google owns hundreds of companies. The most prominent ones are:

Google Inc.: a core moneymaker

XXVI Holding Inc: holding company

Alphabet Holdings LLC: houses alphabet’s investments (CapitalG and GV)

X Developments LLC: “Moonshot” Factory

Other “Other Bets”: Waymo, Verily, Calico

From the article

Disclaimer: Although I did my best to make this list as complete and correct as possible, there might be companies that are part of Alphabet and are not mentioned in the list (or vice versa). There also might be some errors in the list and the relationship between the companies. A mistake could happen, for example, when acquisition happened, but Alphabet did not announce it, or the company was liquidated, sold, or moved to other holding companies without making it public (could be the issue with small acquisitions that I still keep in the list). Also, there are companies that I might have just missed. -end quotes

RevenueIncrease US$257.6 billion (2021)
    Operating income Increase US$78.7 billion (2021)
    Net income Increase US$76 billion (2021)
    Total assetsIncrease US$359.3 billion (2021)
    Total equityIncrease US$251.6 billion (2021)
    Owners
    Number of employees Increase 156,301 (2021)
    Subsidiaries
    Websiteabc.xyz
    Footnotes / references
    [1]

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.