The Playground

• Pfizer is going on with financing fake information in world wide press. https://mainichi.jp/english/ar…20319/p2a/00m/0na/017000c

Booster increases the useless alpha antibodies by a factor of 38!

An RSA study already late 2021 did show that the antibodies at best have a 1/100 effect.https://www.ahri.org/wp-conten…V-2021-267417v1-Sigal.pdf

An Israel study did show that boosters already wane after 4-6 weeks!. This is why now all hospitals are filled with boostered and vaccinated.

Only recovered are protected from Omicron and all severe outcomes.

The direct damage of an Pfizer RNA gene therapy is very high. Its at least a factor 100.1000 higher than from a flu vaccine and at least 10'000 x more deadly than a flu vaccine.

As India shows: Treatment/Prophylaxis is the kings way to fight CoV-19 with 100..1000x better results.

This has been proven by a control group.

• What Alphabet company will publish the next iteration of cold fusion patents from the Team Google/DoE CMNS energy technology group? Quote Kamil Franek, "Google LLC has over 200 direct and indirect subsidiaries..."

Larry Paige and Sergey Brin could open up and discuss the patent development research and DoE partnership.

They could easily offer a $100 million X prize style staged competition as the Solid State Fusion Energy prize. I hope they do.

If Larry Paige and Sergey Brin don't do either of these I will continue to consider market entry competition and profit motivation is the agenda of the leadership of Cold Fusion Team Google.

Note that, in my opinion, Team Google continues to disparage cold fusion research and is rebranding it as solid state nano fission or fusion as if this is an original thought or discovery of theirs, proprietory. It is not. Neither is the Lattice Confinement Fusion moniker of NASA, which Team Google seems to be building on.

From this list we can remove most companies as being unlikely to publish patents from Team Google. Remaining with a list of ones to watch. Of course Larry or Sergey could start a new one which we wouldn't be able to see.

Anyways, this is what an interested group of us are doing.

The following list will be edited/added to over the next few days.

I'd like to give a Big Thanks to Kamil Franek for the excellent research article, "What Companies Google & Alphabet Own: Visuals & Full List". From the article I am able to create the company list here for our investigative research. Once again, Big Thanks for good works Kamil Franek. - gbgoble

gbgoblenote - None of the info here is up to date; it simply and only provides a starting point for further journalistic study.-end note

From the article

As you can see, Alphabet and most of the other big US corporations do not disclose its full list of subsidiaries but only the “significant” one. So I had to go to other public resources (SEC filling, company registries, court document, ..) to put together a list of companies and their relationships.

Someone might say that this detailed information is not needed when we have a consolidated financial statements where everything is taken into account. I will disagree. When I am analyzing a group of companies, I need to understand their organizational structure. Which legal entities are within the group, and how are they connected. Who owns who? Is there any cross-ownership?

There are currently around 400 companies that I know are part of Alphabet Inc. There probably are companies that I am not aware of, mainly if they do not have “Google” or “Alphabet” in their name and are registered in Delaware.

• Alphabet Holdings LLC
    • Alphabet Inc.
    • Calico Life Sciences LLC
    • Calico LLC (Calico Group LLC)
    • Chronicle LLC
    • Google LLC
    • Loon Holdings Inc.
    • Loon LLC
    • OB Technologies Inc.
    • OB Technology Holdings Inc.
    • Waymo Holding Inc.
    • Waymo LLC
    • Wing Aviation LLC
    • X Development Holdings Inc.
    • X Development LLC
    • XXVI Holdings, Inc.

Some Google LLC Subsidiaries: 23 Companies

• DeepMind Technologies Limited
    • DoubleClick Holding Corp.
    • Dropcam, Inc.
    • Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd
    • Google Bermuda Limited
    • Google Dialer Inc.
    • Google Fiber Inc.
    • Google Fiber North America Inc.
    • Google International LLC
    • Google Ireland Holdings Unlimited Comp.
    • Google Ireland Limited
    • Google Netherlands Holdings B.V.
    • Google North America Inc.
    • Google Payment Corp.
    • Google Payment Ireland Limited
    • Google Voice Inc.
    • GU Holdings Inc.
    • Nest Labs (Europe) Limited
    • Nest Labs Inc.
    • Nest Labs Singapore Pte. Ltd.
    • Verily Life Sciences LLC
    • Waze Mobile Ltd.
    • YouTube, LLC

Some Alphabet Holding LLC Subsidiaries: 42 Companies

• CapitalG 2013 GP LLC
    • CapitalG 2013 LP
    • CapitalG 2014 GP LLC
    • CapitalG 2015 GP LLC
    • CapitalG 2015 LP
    • CapitalG GP II LLC
    • CapitalG GP LLC
    • CapitalG II LP
    • CAPITALG INTERNATIONAL LLC
    • CapitalG LP
    • CapitalG Management Company LLC
    • CapitalG Rise LLC
    • Google Capital 2016 GP, L.L.C.
    • Google Capital 2016, L.P.
    • Google Capital Management Company, L.L.C.
    • GV 2009 GP, L.L.C.
    • GV 2009, L.P.
    • GV 2010 GP, L.L.C.
    • GV 2010, L.P.
    • GV 2011 GP, L.L.C.
    • GV 2011, L.P.
    • GV 2012 GP, L.L.C.
    • GV 2012, L.P.
    • GV 2013 GP, L.L.C.
    • GV 2013, L.P.
    • GV 2014 GP, L.L.C.
    • GV 2014, L.P.
    • GV 2015 GP, L.L.C.
    • GV 2015, L.P.
    • GV 2016 GP, L.L.C.
    • GV 2016, L.P.
    • GV 2017 GP, L.L.C.
    • GV 2017, L.P.
    • (gbgoble I ask myself, Where is 2018?)
    • GV 2019 GP, L.L.C.
    • GV 2019 GP, L.P.
    • GV Management Company, L.L.C.
    • GV UK Management Company Limited
    • Sidewalk Labs LLC
    • Sidewalk Labs Management Company LLC
  • Dramatic Testimony in Military Shot Mandate Case

Google

TAMPA, FL — Liberty Counsel returned to federal court March 10 in the Navy SEAL 1 v. Austin case to defend the preliminary injunction Judge Steven Merryday granted for two plaintiffs from the military shot mandate. The Department of Defense (DOD) asked the judge to set aside his injunction while the case is on appeal.

During the all-day hearing, Liberty Counsel presented compelling testimony from the Navy Commander of a surface warship and three military flight surgeons, Lt. Col. Peter Chambers, Lt. Col. Teresa Long and Col. (Ret.) Stewart Tankersley, M.D. In contrast, the DOD declined to present witnesse

Navy Commander: On February 2, Judge Merryday issued a temporary restraining order blocking the Navy from punishing the Commander because of his vaccination status. Judge Merryday ruled the Navy violated the federal Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA).

When the court ordered the Commodore to comply with the law, he filed an affidavit saying he had “lost confidence” in the Commander because the Commander had not taken the COVID shots. Then after Judge Merryday entered a preliminary injunction, the DOD and the Navy filed a motion asking the judge to set aside his injunction, saying due to “lost confidence” in the Commander, his ship could not deploy.

At the time, the DOD said the ship could not be deployed, the Commander was far out to sea testing the ship and training the crew. While many Commanders fail to complete these operations timely, the Commander completed the mission early and the ship deemed “safe and ready.”

In a dramatic moment, the Commander said he should not have to be there in court defending religious freedom. “Generals and admirals should be here saying what I am saying today to uphold religious freedom. Our religious freedoms are being attacked.”

Dr. Pete Chambers: A Purple Heart recipient, Dr. Chambers is in the Texas National Guard and defends the southern border where 10,000-20,000 illegal immigrants flood through every week. “My job is to keep our soldiers safe,” Chambers said.

After nearly 29 years in the military, Chambers planned on retiring in 2023 with 40 years of service. But an adverse reaction to the Moderna shot derailed his plans. Trusting the military that the shots are “safe and effective,” and not knowing at the time that aborted fetal cells were used in the testing and/or development, he took the shot. He now suffers from demyelination, a condition affecting the central nervous system caused by the injection.

After his Moderna injury, Dr. Chambers met Lt. Col. Long. They reviewed the DOD’s Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), the military equivalent to the federal government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), where he discovered other military members also developed a demyelination disease after the COVID shots.

As a military flight surgeon and one of only six Green Beret surgeons, Chambers was ordered that his job was to get soldiers vaccinated. He was told that religious exemptions would be denied. The instruction about religious exemptions ended with this: “Soldiers will try. Soldiers will fail.”

He testified that many soldiers were being injured by the COVID shots. As a doctor, he said, “This is not normal.”

Chambers also testified that the shots were not effective in preventing infection. About 75-80% of soldiers getting infected were “double vaxxed” compared to only about 15% of soldiers who had not received the shots.

Dr. Theresa Long: A flight surgeon who also holds a master’s degree in Public Health, Dr. Long is specially trained in the DMED. The night before the hearing, Dr. Long was contacted and told by high-level command to not discuss her findings regarding military medical data, although the findings are paramount to ensuring best practices in protecting the health and readiness of the force. Earlier, after she tried to get her superiors to address the findings, she describes “fearing for her life and for the safety of my children.”

When Liberty Counsel’s Mat Staver asked her a question about the DMED, she said, “I have been ordered not to answer that question.” Judge Merryday immediately asked, “Ordered by who?” She then testified about what happened the night before the hearing.

Staver then asked Dr. Long if the information the military ordered her not to testify to was relevant and important to the court and the public. She said, “Yes.” Staver then asked, “Why?”

Dr. Long paused, held back tears, looked at the judge and said, “I have so many soldiers being destroyed by this vaccine. Not a single member of my senior command has discussed my concerns with me ... I have nothing to gain and everything to lose by talking about it. I’m OK with that because I am watching people get absolutely destroyed.”

Dr. Long said she is inundated morning, noon and night regarding people who have been injured by taking the COVID shots. Those injured are “predominantly pilots, and pilots have to meet one of the highest fitness standards.”

She also said she is aware of at least two people who committed suicide under pressure to get the shots and threat of punishment for refusal.

Dr. Long also testified that based on the VAERS database, deaths of military members from the vaccines exceed deaths from COVID itself.

Soldiers are in despair over the pressure to get the vaccine and are experiencing suicidal ideation. Morale is tanking in the military, and current policies undermine “good order and discipline.”

Dr. Stewart Tankersley: A flight surgeon who retired in September 2021 at the rank of Colonel, Tankersley has personally treated over 200 COVID patients with no fatalities. The group of doctors with whom he is associated has treated over 18,000 with deaths from COVID in the single digits.

“I’ve never seen anything like this in the military or civilian world, the lack of dialogue, the suppression of scientific dialogue.” Tankersley said on the stand.

Dr. Tankersley explained one of several reasons there are so many injuries from the COVID shots. The mRNA vaccines require a Lipid Nanoparticle (LNP) as a delivery mechanism because the RNA quickly degrades without being encased in the LNP. The combination bypasses the natural immune system and creates inflammation that can inhibit the body’s innate immunity.

Dr. Tankersley testified that the shots are neither safe nor effective. He also testified that there are safe and effective treatments for COVID, including nasal rinsing and ivermectin.

The DOD’s untenable position is that there is only one way to combat COVID and ensure military readiness—to permanently separate from the military anyone who is not “vaccinated” for COVID.

Liberty Counsel argued the COVID shots are neither safe nor effective, are injuring and killing service members, and that the mandate is undermining military readiness and harming morale. Liberty Counsel also argued that there are safe and effective means of treating COVID and preserving military readiness.

Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel Mat Staver said: “I am honored to serve the brave men and women of the military. I am dismayed by the abuse and propaganda forced upon them from the White House and the Department of Defense. The truth will prevail, and freedom will win.”

Liberty Counsel provides broadcast quality TV interviews via Hi-Def Skype and LTN at no cost.

• There is no risk of serious myocarditis after mRNA vaccines. Only mild cases. The risk of mild or serious myocarditis from COVID is orders of magnitude higher, as are other lifelong illnesses. The risk of death is infinitely higher: no one has died from the mRNA vaccine, and 6 million people have died from COVID, nearly all of them unvaccinated. Anyone who can do arithmetic or has the slightest understanding of risks versus benefits will see that avoiding the vaccine because you fear myocarditis is crazy. This is like saying: "I am nearsighted and I might not see a road obstacle, so I think I will drive blindfolded. No vision problems with a blindfold!"

You really don't understand cardio scaring or you wouldn't state that myocarditis is mild. It's only mild at the time of onset. The scaring heals but heals as scar tissue very different from heart tissue. Later in life that scaring is going to come back to haunt the majority of people who suffer from it. Ask any cardiologist

• Your immune system cannot react unless you are infected, or vaccinated. It cannot magically prevent a virus you are not exposed to. So, saying "I trust my own immune system" is meaningless. Or, it means you think it is better to get sick and recover than to get a vaccine. That is a risky thing to do. Why take that risk? Why not trigger the immune system with a vaccine, and avoid weeks of illness, or lifelong disability, or death? What possible advantage can there be to getting sick, when the vaccine actually does a better job preparing the immune system than the disease does?

You lose work days from adverse reactions, I don't and I had the flu once in the last 40 years. My Immune System is superior to your chemical induced immune system. I retired with 34 years of accumulated sick time!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Method and apparatus for superconducting trapped-field energy storage and power …

Mario Rabinowitz Electric Power Research Institute, Inc Priority 1991-08-30 • Filed 1992-06-09 • Published 1993-03-03

Solid state surface micro-plasma fusion device

Mario Rabinowitz Purdue Research Foundation Priority 1991-06-13 • Filed 1992-05-28 • Published 1992

Enhancing nuclear fusion rate in a solid

Mario Rabinowitz Electric Power Research Institute, Inc. Priority 1989-04-25 • Filed 1990-04-20 • Published 1990-11-01

Isotope deposition, stimulation, and direct energy conversion for nuclear …

Mario Rabinowitz Electric Power Research Institute, Inc. Priority 1989-05-02 • Filed 1990-04-20 • Published 1990-11-29

The second patent is significant... dendritic whiskers of deuterium or tritium isotopes of hydrogen are formed... frozen D2 in pockets... i.e. hot and cold locations in the lattice as in hot and cold fusion presented in NASA LCF papers and patents.

Mario Rabinowitz and patents filed by...

Relative count of top 5 values

Mario Rabinowitz

49.3%

Electric Power Research Institute, Inc.

30.1%

Electric Power Research Institute

8.2%

Rabinowitz Mario

6.8%

Westinghouse Electric Corporation

4.1%

Solid State Surface Micro-Plasma Fusion Device

Inventors Yeong Ell Kim and Mario Rabinowitz

Purdue 1991

WO1992022909A1 - Solid state surface micro-plasma fusion device - Google Patents

Abstract

A multitude of microplasma fusion chambers provides a synergism between the plasma discharges and the deuterated microprotrusions (whiskers) (43) on the surrounding solid surfaces (41). Impurity gases such as D2O,TeD3,UD3,ThD4,SbT3,IT,AsT3,ST2, etc. in which there is an atom much heavier than deuterium (D) or tritium (T) serve as an adjunct acceleration mechanism for the D ions by double-backscattering, and knock-on. The main hydrogen isotope gas such as D2 and/or T2 is introduced at a pressure exceeding 10 atmospheres. A pulsed magnetic field in synchronism with a pulsed electric field enhances the performance of the device. Higher temperature operation is facilitated by using hydrogen absorbing metals such as Zr and V. Among other functions, whiskers (43) on the discharge surfaces (41) serve to focus and enhance the electric field. Means are provided for producing the whiskers (43).

Classifications

G21B3/00 Low temperature nuclear fusion reactors, e.g. alleged cold fusion reactors

Y02E30/10 Nuclear fusion reactors

WO1992022909A1

Priority to US714,724

1991-06-13

Priority to US71472491A

1992-05-28

Application filed by Purdue Research Foundation

1992-12-23

Publication of WO1992022909A1

Description

SOLID STATE SURFACE MICRO-PLASMA FUSION DEVICE FIELD OF THE INVENTION

This invention relates generally to nuclear fusion in a combination solid state cell and gaseous discharge device in which a pulsed voltage is applied.

BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

Nuclear fusion is an ideal source of energy since one of the potential fuels, deuterium (D) , occurs in vast amounts in the oceans. In addition there is relatively less radioactivity associated with it compared with nuclear fission as an energy source. Because of the conversion of mass to energy, substantially more energy can be produced than the energy input into the system. Much work has been done for over three decades on high temperature plasma controlled fusion. However, the achievement of sustained controlled fusion in high-temperature plasmas still seems remote.

Professor Yeong Ell Kim, the co-inventor of this instant invention, has published a directly related paper entitled Nuclear Physics Interpretation of Cold Fusion and Optimal Designs for Gas/Solid-State Fusion Device in the Special Symposium Proceedings of the World Hydrogen Energy Conference #8, Honolulu, Hawaii, July 22-27, 1990, p. 223-232 in which he presented a theoretical analysis of micro-plasma fusion.

There is also a short report by Claytor et al, LA-UR-89-39-46 entitled TRITIUM AND NEUTRON MEASUREMENTS OF A SOLID STATE CELL which describes experiments with an embrionic micro-plasma fusion device.

Whereas, there are some similarities between their device and ours, we herein present novel features to be described in detail that allow for

improved performance such as the incorporation of a magnetic field, the two stage application of voltage, and the utilization of whiskers. T. N. Claytor et al at the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) have made measurements of tritium (T) and neutrons (n) emanating from a solid state cell.

Although they do not know the mechanism, they have strong experimental evidence for nuclear fusion. We have a model that explains the data, and permits us to make improvements upon their device.

SUBSTITUTE SHEET OBJECTS OF THE INVENTION

The general objective of the present invention is enhanced fusion production in solid state cells at substantially higher rates than has been previously achieved. One object of this invention is to increase the capability of the device to cope with higher temperatures. A more specific object of this invention is to increase the operating temperature of the device. Another object is to increase the fusion rate by increasing the operating pressure of the device. An object of this invention is to provide a magnetic field to increase the fusion rate. A further object of this invention is to provide heavy partner atoms to serve as an adjunct accelerating mechanism by double backscattering of fusible isotopes such as deuterium and tritium. Another object of the invention is to provide whiskers on the cathodic surfaces to focus and enhance the electric field.

Yet another object of this invention is to introduce frozen fusible isotope whiskers, such as frozen D2, in the multitude of microscopic pockets to provide a high density fusion plasma.

Further objects, features, and manifestations of the invention will be more readily apparent from the detailed description and appended claims when taken in conjunction with the accompanying drawings.

SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION We have a unique understanding of the operation of this device as a multitude of Microplasma Fusion Chambers in which there is a synergism between the plasma discharges of the D in the tiny pockets formed between the palladium deuteride (PdD) powders, and as defined by the PdD surfaces. The insulating interfaces (made of Si, Si02 etc.) serve to break up the macroscopic discharge into small regions, where the PdD further breaks it up into micro-regions.

Impurity gases such as D20, TeD3, SbD3, ID, AsD3, SD2, UD3,ThD4, T20, TeT3, SbT3, IT, AsT3, ST2, UT3,ThT4 etc. in which there is an atom much heavier than deuterium (D) or tritium (T) serve as an adjunct acceleration mechanism for the D ions. These mechanisms involve Rutherford double-backscattering, and knock-on followed by double backscattering (triple scattering) at the gas-metal interface. For example in double-backscattering, a D backscattered from a Pd or Ti (titanium) surface atom and then backscattered again by an 0 (oxygen) , will increase its energy by a factor - 6. Two such backscatterings will enhance its energy by a factor - 40. A knock-on occurs when a heavy incoming atom such as an O hits a target D imparting energy and momentum to this D. The D can then gain further energy by a double-backscattering process as described above.

Since the velocity gained from the electric field by the consituents of the ionized molecule is the same, the heavier partner atom has more energy by the ratio of its mass to that of the fusible isotope. Some of this extra energy is imparted to the fusible isotope by back-scattering, and knock-on processes.

The coverage of D on the pocket surfaces should be maximized. Thus in the preferred embodiment, the total number of D2 gas pockets and the total surface area of deuterated metal (such as Pd and Ti) exposed to these pockets is maximized. It is preferable to have D on a target surface (surface bombarded by D ions) that is free of oxide. It is desirable to have heavy atomic projectile partners such as B, O, S, As, I, Te, Th, and U in combination with a fusible isotope such as D or T in gaseous molecular form as hydrides. The heavy atoms more efficiently sputter the oxide off the target whiskers. Moreover, when a projectile D ion strikes the surface, it may backscatter from a heavy surface target atom such as Pd, Ti, Zr, or V and collide and backscatter from a heavy incoming projectile atom. This double backscattering of a D enhances the D's energy. The ratio of its final to initial kinetic energy is: (K KE ! = [{(Mt-m)/(Mt+m) H(Mp-m)/(Mp+m) } + 2 Mp/(Mp+m)]2, after one double backscattering, where Mt, m, and Mp are the masses of the target atom, the deuteron, and the heavy projectile partner atom respectively. After two double backscatterings, the ratio of the final to initial kinetic energy is: (KEf/KE±)2 = (KEf/KEi)2. Table 1 lists the increased kinetic energy from backscattering for various elements.

In practicing the preferred embodiment of the invention, the fusion reaction takes place by impact of energetic deuterons (d's) at the surface of the PdD interface of the micro-pocket deuterium plasmas formed between the PdD powders. In our view, it is the collision of the high energy d's of the Maxwell-Boltzmann energy distribution with the high density d's at the surface of the PdD that is largely responsible for the fusion reactions.

One of the major problems in large machine Controlled Nuclear Fusion is that of containment i.e. keeping the high energy particles in the reaction region. If they diffuse out, the reaction rate drops precipitously. To provide confinement, large expensive magnets are used. In our teaching,

the Solid State MicroPlasma Fusion Device circumvents the containment problem of large machines in that almost every small plasma fusion pocket (which can be thought of as a miniature fusion machine) is surrounded by a multitude of other pockets. The very smallness and independence of these regions circumvents instability problems that plague large fusion machines as each plasma region is very small and acts independently of the others. There are other advantages to the small plasma fusion pockets, related to our invention, as we will further describe.

By dividing up the large region between the cathode and anode of the external power supply into a multitude of small regions, a higher voltage and hence a higher electric field (total voltage/ total gap) can be applied. The energy gained between collisions of the d's is proportional to the electric field times the mean free path of the d's. The higher electric field imparts more energy to the d's, and the fusion rate increases rapidly with increased energy of the d's. Thus we teach something not taught by Claytor et al. Our teaching is that smaller powders, densely packed, which thus produce smaller pockets and greater surface area give better results. In more precise terms, the length of the pockets should be smaller than ~ 8mm , and larger than the mean free path, 1, of the d's. Our teaching is that pressures higher than 10 atm. will allow higher voltages, since the breakdown voltage increases with pressure. The higher voltages will impart more energy to the d's. An oxide coating around each particle of the powder helps to electrically isolate the particles and the pockets so that the applied electric field is not shorted out as next described.

The purpose of the oxide coating on the deuterated metal (perforated plates, powders, honeycomb slabs, etc.) is to electrically isolate the conducting regions. Thus the total electric field is divided up into very small regions each of which has much higher voltage and hence higher electric field than the electric field that would be present if either the regions were shorted out by being shunted by conductor around them, or if there were just a macroscopic electric field formed by the voltage applied between the two end plates of the device. Dividing up the total space into small regions permits application of a much higher voltage before the voltage breaks down and there is a discharge. However the oxide coating is not desired at the interface surface between the plasma and solid. It is preferable to have this surface covered completely with a fusible isotope such as deuterium. Sputtering off of the oxide layer in this region will occur during the electrical discharge, exposing a fresh surface of deuterium. It is in this process that the whiskers serve an additional important function. By focussing and enhancing the electric field , the plasma ions will preferentially sputter off the oxide at the whiskers, and do so more efficiently because of the glancing angles that the whisker presents.

At present the microdischarge regions (pockets) are formed between the compressed deuterated metal powder. We teach that these pockets can also be manufactured in the deuterated metal. This can be accomplished by any of a number of different methods. Holes can be etched, microdischarged, etc. in very thin honeycomb slabs or plates of the deuterated metal. The oxidized perforated plates can then be assembled so that the holes do not line up, and thus form small pockets.

Pulsing of the applied voltage provides an advantage in addition to reducing unwanted negative effects of heating. Although a low duty cycle with a pulse length as long as 1 millisecond will reduce heating effects, shorter pulses are preferable for another very important reason. Our teaching is that pulsing in itself is important because it allows for a higher breakdown voltage and hence higher electric field for energizing the d's. Thus we teach that pulses of duration less than 1 msec will produce superior results.

The voltages used by Claytor et al ranged from between 500 V to 3000 V. The practice of our teachings would allow the voltage to increase to more than 10 kV with greatly increased fusion rates.

In order to maximize the fusion rates, the D2 density in the gas pockets, and of the deuterated metal powders such as PdD should be at densities higher than the density corresponding to 10 atmospheres pressure. This should also serve to replace depleted D's more rapidly at the solid surface, and to maintain a high density of D's at higher temperature. The higher pressure also serves to increase the voltage prior to discharge.

Choice of the metal powder whose deuterated surface forms the target for fusion is important in that the metal should have a high value of D solubility and density at higher temperature ~ 100 to 500 °C for practical energy generation. Thus in addition to Pd and Ti, other metals or metal glasses may be used such as Zr, V, LaNi, TiFe, etc.

We teach the importance of whiskers (asperities, microprotrusions) on the surface of the deuterated metal. The whiskers serve to enhance and focus the electric field at their tips with a focusing of the d's to them. The field enhancement is approximately equal to the ratio of the whisker height to the tip ratio. With a high field enhancement, most of the voltage drop occurs within an ionic mean-free-path from the whisker. This serves to reduce the heat conduction loss as the plasma is not at a high temperature throughout a pocket, but only at the whiskers where the fusion interaction takes place.

In another embodiment of this invention, the whiskers themselves are made of a fusible isotope such as frozen D2, or T2 at a temperature less than 14 K. In the case of aneutronic (no neutrons) fusion reactions, some of the reactants are solid at room temperature. There are several advantages to having the whiskers made of one of the fusion reactants, rather than just being metallic. First the reactant is present at a high density which is conducive to a high reaction rate. In addition to being bombarded by the other reactant, the discharge current in flowing through the whisker both heats it, and provides partial magnetic pinch confinement to the ensueing plasma. The magnetic pinch pressure is proportional to the square of the current flowing through the whisker, and inversely porportional to the square of the whisker radius.

The whiskers are produced by any of a number of different methods. The electrical discharge itself may both destroy existing whiskers and create new ones from the generated vapor. Whisker material is heated above the softening point, but just below the melting point (<14 K for D2) , and then a smaller electric field than the discharge electric field is applied. The electrostatic force acting on the softened fusible material will cause it to extrude out between the metallic powders to form whiskers. By means of a related, but different method, the electric field is applied to the fusible material at the melting point. ϊnhomogeneities in the field will cause the molten surfaces which cover the metallic oxide powders to become prickly with whiskers. Therefore upon cooling in the presence of the applied electric field, solid whiskers will be formed.

For convenience the device will primarily be described in terms of the deuterium fusion reaction. A number of other fusion reactions are possible, and the apparatus may operate with these reactions also. Table 2 lists other possible fusion reactions. Other than the D+D and D+T reactions, the other reactions shown are aneutronic (no neutrons) . The aneutronic reactions have the advantage that no neutrons are produced, which otherwise would react with the apparatus making it radioactive.

Thus we have novel improvements which have not been anticipated by others, and which constitute our invention. We find that hitherto unconsidered physical mechanisms are present for the fusion to occur at the unexpectedly high observed levels. The implementation of and improvement upon these mechanisms is the basis for our invention as described herein in its many embodiments.

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE DRAWINGS FIG. 1 is a cross-sectional view illustrating one embodiment of the solid state surface-micro-plasma fusion invention.

FIG. 2 shows an alternative embodiment of the present invention, in schematic view of a unit cell design.

FIG. 3 is a schematic view of another embodiment of this invention showing a two-unit cell design.

FIG. 4 shows breakdown voltage as a function of gap length. FIG. 5 shows the breakdown electric field as a function of gap length.

FIG. 6 shows schematically a magnetic field superimposed perpendicular to the electric field applied to the device.

FIG. 7 shows whiskers on the cathodic surface of a microfusion pocket.

FIG. 8 illustrates the applied voltage as a function of time (not to scale) showing the sharp high magnitude discharge voltage pulse, and the low magnitude long duration whisker growing voltage.

DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE PREFERRED EMBODIMENTS The Solid State Surface-Micro-Plasma Fusion Device 10 shown in Fig.l incorporates features novel to this invention. This device consists of alternating layers of the deuterated porous metal 1 and the porous insulator matrix 2 (of honeycomb type or pressed powder layer made of dielectric material) sandwiched between two metal electrodes 3 connected to a pulsed voltage source 4. The metal/insulator layers 1, 2 and the electrodes 3 surrounded by ceramic slabs 5 are placed in a ceramic-metal chamber 6 which contains pressurized D2 T2 and/or H2 gas 7 introduced through the gas inlet 8. The entire device is maintained at an operating temperature < 500 °C by cooling with a heat exchange system (not shown) . For D-D fusion, the thin porous layers 1, 2 are first saturated with pressurized D2 gas 7. For D-H fusion, or D-T fusion, the thin porous layers 1, 2 are first saturated with pressurized H2 or T2 gas 7, respectively. After the metal layers 1 are saturated, H2 or T2 is replaced by pressurized D2 (or a mixture of H2/D2 or T2/D2) gas and pulsed voltage exceeding lOkV is applied. The D-H fusion has a practical advantage over the D-D fusion in that it does not produce any radioactive waste products. This is also true of the other aneutronic reactions listed in Table 2.

To withstand high gas pressure, the ceramic-metal chamber is constructed of metal and is coated or bonded on the inner surface with a ceramic insulator to prevent undesirable ionization of the gas in the space between the outer surfaces of the ceramic slabs and the inner surface of the ceramic-metal chamber. The ceramic-metal chamber may be of a modular design to connect to other pressurized ceramic-metal chambers for increased power generation and/or as parts of a gas circulation cooling and heat exchange system.

Figure 2 illustrates a unit cell 20 that can be used in an alternative design that does not require as high a voltage power supply as for Fig. 1. Shown are the porous deuterated metal layer 21, the porous insulator matrix 22, an optional insulator 23, a pulsed voltage source 24, and metal electrodes 25.

Figure 3 shows a two unit cell design 30, in which the unit cell 20 has been repeated twice. The unit cell 20 may be repeated as much as desired. A multi-unit cell assembly 30 has the feature of using many unit cells with alternating positive and negative electrodes as shown in Fig. 3. This design has the advantage of attaining as high an electric field with less total voltage requirement than the device of Fig. 1. Also shown are the porous deuterated metal layers 31, the porous insulator matrices 32, an optional insulators 33, pulsed voltage sources 34, and metal electrodes 35.

Figure 4 illustrates the breakdown volage as a function of gap length between the anode and cathode elelctrodes. Note that the voltage increases less quickly than the gap for large gaps.

Figure 5 shows the breakdown electric field as a function of gap length. Note the steepness of the curve at small gaps, indicating that much higher electric fields can be maintained at small gaps than for large gaps. This is one reason why the discharge regions are broken up into tiny pockets. Figure 6 shows schematically a magnetic field B superimposed perpendicular to the electric field E applied to the device 10 of Fig. 1. The magnitude of the magnetic field is preferably greater than 4000 Oersteds. The magnetic field B spans the device. The magnetic field may be operated in a pulsed mode in synchronization with the pulsed voltage to enhance the fusion rate.

Figure 7 shows whiskers 43 on the surface of a microfusion pocket 40. One whisker is used to illustrate the focussing and enhancment of the electric field, E. The pocket 40 is surrounded by metallic powders of fusible isotopes 41 such as deuterated metallic powders. Also shown are the tiny reservoirs of fusible isotopes 42 for whisker formation and coating of the powders 41. Figure 8 illustrates the applied voltage as a function of time showing the sharp high magnitude discharge voltage pulse, and the low magnitude long duration whisker growing voltage. This figure is not drawn to scale for either the voltage magnitude or the time duration.

While the invention has been described with reference to many embodiments, the descriptions are illustrative of the invention and are not to be construed as limiting the invention. Thus, various modifications and applications may occur to those skilled in the art without departing from the true spirit and scope of the invention as defined by the appended claims.

SUBSTITUTE SHEET TABLE 1 ENERGY ENHANCEMENT BY DOUBLE BACKSCATTERING Projectile Partner Atomic Wt. Boron (B) 11 Oxygen (0) 16 Sulfur (S) 32 Arsenic (As) 75 Iodine (I) 127 Tellerium (Te) 128 Thorium (Th) 232 Uranium (U) 238

Figure imgf000013_0001

TABLE 2 POSSIBLE FUSION REACTIONS and ENERGY RELEASE D + D → T (1.01 MeV) + H (3.02 MeV) D + D → 3He (0.82 MeV) + n (2.45 MeV) D + D → 4He + 7 (23.8 MeV) D + T → 4He (3.5 MeV) + n (14.1 MeV) D + H → 3He + 7 (5.5 MeV) D + 3He → He (3.6 MeV) + H(14.7 MeV) H + T → 4He + 7 (19.8 MeV) H + 6Li → He (1.7 MeV) + 3He (2.3 MeV) D + 6Li → 2 He + 22.4 MeV H + X1B → 3 He + 8.7 MeV

SUBSTITUTESHEET

Claims

Hide Dependent

What is claimed is:

1. A method for producing nuclear fusion in a multitude of deuterated pockets in both series and parallel combination, comprising the steps of:

(a) introducing fusible nuclei in the gaseous state into the pockets;

(b) introducing heavy partner gases into the pockets;

(c) applying a pulsed electric field of high magnitude across the pockets;

(d) introducing whiskers on the discharge surfaces; and

(e) applying a magnetic field perpendicular to the applied electric field.

2. The method of claim 1 wherein the pockets are tritiated.

3. The method of claim 1 wherein the pockets are less than 10 mm in diameter.

4. The method of claim 1 wherein the magnetic field is pulsed.

5. The method of claim 1 wherein the whiskers are produced by an intermediate electric field applied between the applications of the discharge electric field.

6. A method for producing nuclear fusion in a multitude of hydrogen isotope absorbing pockets in both series and parallel combination, comprising the steps of:

(a) introducing fusible nuclei in the gaseous state at more than 10 atmospheres pressure into the pockets;

(b) applying a pulsed electric field of high magnitude across the pockets; and

(c) introducing whiskers on the discharge surfaces.

7. The method of claim 6 wherein the pockets are made of palladium.

8. The method of claim 6 wherein the pockets are made of titanium.

9. The method of claim 6 wherein the pockets are made of zirconium.

10. The method of claim 6 wherein the pockets are made of vanadium.

11. The method of claim 6 wherein the pockets are made of LaNi.

12. The method of claim 6 wherein the pockets are made of TiFe.

13. The method of claim 1 wherein the pockets are formed from tritiated metal powders.

14. The method of claim 6 wherein the pockets are formed from deuterated metal powders.

15. The method of claim 1 wherein the pockets are made of tritiated metal powders with oxide coatings.

16. The method of claim 6 wherein the pockets are formed from deuterated metal powders with oxide coatings.

17. The method of claim 1 wherein the pockets are formed from stacks of 10 mm thick plates with a multitude of holes that do not line up.

18. The method of claim 6 wherein the pockets are formed from stacks of honeycombed plates with a multitude of holes that do not line up.

19. The method of claim 1 wherein the magnetic field is pulsed in synchonization with the aforesaid pulsed electric field.

20. A method for producing nuclear fusion in a multitude of pockets in both series and parallel combination having at least one unit cell, comprising the steps of:

(a) introducing fusible nuclei in the gaseous state into the pockets;

(b) connecting the unit cells electrically in alternating plus-minus polarity; and

(c) applying a pulsed electric field across the pockets.

21. The method of claim 20 wherein a magnetic field is applied perpendicular to the applied electric field.

22. The method of claim 20 wherein whiskers are introduced on the discharge surfaces.

23. The method of claim 20 wherein the whiskers are produced by application of an intermediate electric field between the discharge electric field.

24. Apparatus for providing nuclear fusion in a multitude of deuterated pockets in both series and parallel combination, comprising:

(a) pockets for fusible nuclei in the gaseous state;

(b) heavy partner gases in the pockets;

(c) whiskers on the discharge surfaces; and

(d) means for applying a pulsed electric field of high magnitude across the pockets; and

(e) means for applying a magnetic field perpendicular to the applied electric field.

25. An apparatus as in claim 24 wherein the pockets are tritiated.

26. An apparatus as in claim 24 wherein the pockets are less than 10 mm in diameter.

27. An apparatus for producing nuclear fusion in a multitude of hydrogen isotope absorbing pockets in both series and parallel combination, comprising:

(a) fusible nuclei in the gaseous state at more than 10 atmospheres pressure into the pockets;

(b) means for a pulsed electric field of high magnitude across the pockets; and

(c) whiskers on the discharge surfaces.

28. The apparatus of claim 27 wherein the pockets are made of palladium.

29. The apparatus of claim 27 wherein the pockets are made of titanium.

30. The apparatus of claim 27 wherein the pockets are made of zirconium.

31. The apparatus of claim 27 wherein the pockets are made of vanadium.

32. The apparatus of claim 27 wherein the pockets are made of LaNi.

33. The apparatus of claim 27 wherein the pockets are made of TiFe.

34. The apparatus of claim 27 wherein the pockets are formed from tritiated metal powders.

35. The apparatus of claim 27 wherein the pockets are formed from deuterated metal powders.

36. The apparatus of claim 27 wherein the pockets are made of tritiated metal powders with oxide coatings.

37. An apparatus for producing nuclear fusion in a multitude of pockets in both series and parallel combination having at least one unit cell, comprising:

(a) fusible nuclei in the gaseous state in the pockets; and

(b) unit cells connected electrically in alternating plus-minus polarity; and

(c) means for a pulsed electric field across the pockets.

38. Apparatus of claim 37 with means for applying a magnetic field perpendicular to the applied electric field.

39. Apparatus of claim 37 wherein whiskers are present on the discharge surfaces.

SUBSTITUTE SHEET

• 02/2015
    02/26/2015US20150055741 Device for Obtaining Monochromatic Neutron Radiation
    02/11/2015CN104347123A 冠醚配位模板效应冷核反应堆 Crown ether ligands template effect of cold nuclear reactor
    02/04/2015EP2833365A1 Laser fusion system and method
    01/2015
    01/22/2015WO2015008859A2 Reactant, heating device, and heating method
    01/15/2015DE102013013140A1 Neutronenfreie Erzeugung von Kernfusionsreaktionen Free neutrons producing nuclear fusion reactions
    11/2014
    11/18/2014US8891719 Systems and methods for plasma compression with recycling of projectiles
    11/06/2014US20140326711 Devices and methods for heat generation
    10/2014
    10/01/2014EP2783369A2 Thermal-energy producing system and method
    09/2014
    09/12/2014WO2014135881A1 Localised energy concentratoin
    09/12/2014WO2014135880A1 Localised energy concentration
    08/2014
    08/14/2014US20140226772 Radiation generating apparatus and radiation generating method
    07/2014
    07/16/2014EP2754156A2 Method and apparatus for generating energy by nuclear reactions of hydrogen adsorbed by orbital capture on a nanocrystalline structure of a metal
    05/2014
    05/08/2014US20140126679 Renewable energy production process with a device featuring resonant nano-dust plasma, a cavity resonator and an acoustic resonator
    05/01/2014US20140119488 Nuclide transmutation device and nuclide transmutation method
    04/2014
    04/10/2014US20140098917 Method and apparatus for generating energy by nuclear reactions of hydrogen adsorbed by orbital capture on a nanocrystalline structure of a metal
    04/10/2014US20140098916 Single pass rf driver
    04/02/2014CN103703516A Methods of generating energy and/or HE-4 using graphene based materials
    03/2014
    03/19/2014EP2707880A2 Renewable energy production process with a device featuring resonant nano-dust plasma, a cavity resonator and an acoustic resonator
    03/05/2014EP2702593A1 Method and apparatus for generating energy by nuclear reactions of hydrogen adsorbed by orbital capture on a nanocrystalline structure of a metal
    02/2014
    02/26/2014EP2701157A2 Method and apparatus for performing nuclear fusion
    02/26/2014CN103608869A Nuclear transformation method and nuclear transformation device
    02/20/2014WO2014028361A1 Method and apparatus for generating neutrons from metals under thermal shock
    02/13/2014DE102012015801A1 Method for arranging charged deuterium on surface of metal carrier involves performing power making process or nuclear reactions caused by generation of particles, such that sintering of metal carrier is prevented
    02/06/2014WO2014019929A1 Reactor and method for implementing a nuclear fusion reaction
    01/2014
    01/30/2014WO2013175187A3 Localised energy concentration
    01/15/2014CN103518237A Method and apparatus for generating energy by nuclear reactions of hydrogen adsorbed by orbital capture on nanocrystalline structure of metal
    01/01/2014EP2680271A1 Method and apparatus for generating energy through inertial confinement fusion
    12/2013
    12/19/2013WO2013076378A3 Thermal-energy producing system and method
    12/12/2013WO2013183527A1 Room-temperature fusion reaction method and device
    12/11/2013EP2672489A1 Method of light control nuclear fusion
    12/04/2013EP1202290B1 Nuclide transmutation device and nuclide transmutation method
    11/2013
    11/28/2013WO2013175187A2 Localised energy concentration
    11/20/2013CN103403810A Energy focussing
    10/2013
    10/30/2013EP2656350A1 Methods of generating energy and/or he-4 using graphene based materials
    10/24/2013US20130279638 Composite type target, neutron generating method in use thereof and neutron generating apparatus in use thereof
    10/03/2013WO2013144482A1 Production of energy via laser-initiated aneutronic nuclear fusion reactions
    10/03/2013US20130259179 Method and apparatus for generating nuclear fusion using crystalline materials
    09/2013
    09/19/2013US20130243143 Reactor for energy generation through low energy nuclear reactions (lenr) between hydrogen and transition metals and related method of energy generation
    09/19/2013CA2772463A1 Low energy nuclear device
    08/2013
    08/22/2013WO2011064594A3 Energy focussing
    07/2013
    07/25/2013WO2013108159A1 Nuclear reactor consuming nuclear fuel that contains atoms of elements having a low atomic number and a low mass number
    07/25/2013US20130188763 Method of and apparatus for nuclear transformation
    06/2013
    06/06/2013WO2013054190A3 Apparatus and method for generation of electricity from muons and muonic electromagnetic generator
    05/2013
    05/30/2013WO2013076378A2 Thermal-energy producing system and method
    05/30/2013WO2013041826A4 Hypervelocity accelerator
    05/29/2013EP2597652A1 Nuclear transformation method and nuclear transformation device
    05/22/2013CN103117096A Multilevel resonant coupling nuclear fusion device
    05/09/2013US20130114774 Localised energy concentration
    04/2013
    04/24/2013CN103069929A Accelerator for two particle beams for producing a collision
    04/17/2013EP2580947A1 Accelerator for two particle beams for producing a collision
    04/04/2013WO2013046188A1 A method and a device for treating radioactive material
    04/03/2013CN103021476A Nuclear fusion electrical organ (with spherical periphery positive static electric field)
    03/2013
    03/28/2013WO2013041826A1 Hypervelocity accelerator
    03/13/2013EP2567382A1 Localised energy concentration
    03/07/2013WO2013008219A3 Method and apparatus for generating energy by nuclear reactions of hydrogen adsorbed by orbital capture on a nanocrystalline structure of a metal
    01/2013
    01/30/2013CN102906925A Electrochemical hydrogen-catalyst power system
    01/24/2013WO2013011349A1 Device for obtaining monochromatic neutron radiation
    01/23/2013EP2548257A2 Electrochemical hydrogen-catalyst power system
    01/17/2013WO2013008219A2 Method and apparatus for generating energy by nuclear reactions of hydrogen adsorbed by orbital capture on a nanocrystalline structure of a metal
    01/16/2013CN102884586A Localised energy concentration
    01/10/2013WO2012153156A3 Renewable energy production process with a device featuring resonant nano-dust plasma, a cavity resonator and an acoustic resonator
    12/2012
    12/13/2012DE102011103814A1 Method for causing controlled nuclear fusion in fusion reactor utilized for power supply, involves reducing acceleration path such that velocity necessary for fusion reaction is reached, and converting energy of neutrons into heat energy
    12/06/2012WO2012163966A1 Energy producing device and method
    11/2012
    11/21/2012CN102789819A Method for achieving light nuclear polymerization
    11/15/2012WO2012153156A2 Renewable energy production process with a device featuring resonant nano-dust plasma, a cavity resonator and an acoustic resonator
    11/01/2012WO2012147045A1 Method and apparatus for generating energy by nuclear reactions of hydrogen adsorbed by orbital capture on a nanocrystalline structure of a metal
    11/01/2012WO2012146782A1 Method for generating electricity from air-water mixtures
    11/01/2012WO2012146781A2 Process for generating electrical, kinetic and thermal energy from air-water mixtures and also for separating the molecular components
    10/2012
    10/25/2012US20120269309 Nuclide transmutation device and nuclide transmutation method
    10/18/2012WO2012140472A1 Halogen-catalysed cold nuclear fusion
    10/18/2012US20120263265 Nuclide transmutation device and nuclide transmutation method
    10/17/2012CN102737733A Energy generation apparatus and method
    10/03/2012EP2504842A2 Energy focussing
    10/03/2012EP2504841A1 High velocity droplet impacts
    08/2012
    08/15/2012CN101563182B Method for producing thermal energy
    08/09/2012WO2012103759A1 Method of light control nuclear fusion
    07/2012
    07/04/2012CN101395677B Energy generation apparatus and method
    06/2012
    06/28/2012WO2012088472A1 Methods of generating energy and/or he-4 using graphene based materials
    06/06/2012EP2460160A1 Systems and methods for plasma compression with recycling of projectiles
    05/2012
    05/30/2012CN102483959A Systems And Methods For Plasma Compression With Recycling Of Projectiles
    03/2012
    03/22/2012US20120069945 Interactions of charged particles on surfaces for fusion and other applications
    03/07/2012CN202159496U Apparatus for triggering H/Pd gas-solid system to heat by using pressure
    01/2012
    01/26/2012WO2012011499A1 Nuclear transformation method and nuclear transformation device
    01/12/2012WO2011116236A8 Electrochemical hydrogen-catalyst power system
    01/05/2012WO2005065095A3 Controlled alpha multiplication device
    01/04/2012EP2026357B1 Controlled nuclear fusion process
    12/2011
    12/15/2011WO2011154172A1 Accelerator for two particle beams for producing a collision
    12/15/2011CA2801947A1 Accelerator for two particle beams for producing a collision
    12/14/2011EP2394496A1 Systems and methods for compressing plasma
    12/08/2011WO2011116236A3 Electrochemical hydrogen-catalyst power system
    11/2011
    11/10/2011WO2011138622A1 Localised energy concentration
    10/2011
    10/13/2011US20110249783 Method for producing energy and apparatus therefor
    10/12/2011CN102217001A Method for producing energy and apparatus therefor
    09/2011
    09/28/2011EP2368252A1 Method for producing energy and apparatus therefor
    09/22/2011CA2793398A1 Electrochemical hydrogen-catalyst power system
    08/2011
    08/24/2011CN102163467A Small deuteron reaction furnace
    08/17/2011EP1924387B1 Method for producing thermal energy
    08/03/2011CN102142285A Optically controlled nuclear fusion method
    06/2011
    06/29/2011CN201884129U Nuclear engine
    06/23/2011WO2010058288A8 Method for producing energy and apparatus therefor

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

• 483 More Deaths After COVID Vaccines Reported to VAERS, as Pfizer and Moderna Push for More Boosters
    VAERS data released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention included a total of 1,183,495 reports of adverse events from all age groups…
    childrenshealthdefense.org

US direct vaccine deaths climb to new heights.

The data included a total of 25,641 reports of deaths — an increase of 483 over the previous week — and 208,209 reports of serious injuries, including deaths, during the same time period — up 4,321 compared with the previous week.

Excluding “foreign reports” to VAERS, 788,624 adverse events, including 11,728 deaths and 76,231 serious injuries, were reported in the U.S. between Dec. 14, 2020, and March 11, 2022.

Given the fact that, at best, just 1/10 of all cases end up in VAERS the direct vaccine deaths no outnumber the CoV-19 deaths. Currently at most 100 people/day in USA die from CoV-19 - in reality even much less.

The fake figures published ( > 1000/day) by Nytimes.com are baseless as we know that the mortality from Omicron is < 0.01%.

Thus help to stop the RNA gene therapy terror in the western world. Pfizer = Putin.

• 68 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds where the reaction was life-threatening, required treatment or resulted in death — with 96% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
    • 646 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis, with 634 cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
    • 162 reports of blood clotting disorders, with all cases attributed to Pfizer.

• Such pride often comes before a fall: I hope not in your case. It just sounds a bit like the many people who have been lucky... till they stop being lucky.

I don't think it's luck. I've done everything my doctor asks. I eat right get plenty of exercise just working around the farm and lots of sunshine. You call it lucky, my doctor says I am doing it right. I had a scare last week, most probably from my vaccine jab. Blood clots and all I'm still healthier than most because I've followed doctors advise, and eat right, and I very rarely if ever take pharmaceuticals.

• Is the WSJ Taking on the COVID-19 Vaccine Powers-that-Be? Allysia Finley Defends Florida’s Surgeon General on Resisting Healthy Child Vaccination

Is the WSJ Taking on the COVID-19 Vaccine Powers-that-Be? Allysia Finley Defends Florida’s Surgeon General on Resisting Healthy Child Vaccination
    The Wall Street Journal’s Allysia Finley, member of the prominent business paper’s editorial board has gone out on the proverbial limb and aligned with
    trialsitenews.com

The Wall Street Journal’s Allysia Finley, member of the prominent business paper’s editorial board has gone out on the proverbial limb and aligned with Florida’s Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo who announced on March 7 that in the Sunshine State children wouldn’t need COVID-19 vaccines. In fact, that state’s Department of Health would recommend against the inoculation for healthy children.

This move created an outcry among predominantly “liberal” media declaring Dr. Ladapo’s move was reckless if not worse. Finley provides some examples such as the American Academy of Pediatrics calling the move “irresponsible” or the Infectious Diseases Society of America suggesting the doctor places politics over children’s health and safety. While Jen Psaki included her typical aggressive yet increasingly nasty as well as cursory retort telling “It’s deeply disturbing that there are politicians peddling conspiracy theories out there and casting doubt on vaccinations.”

Enter the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) author and editor in today’s opinion piece declaring that Ladapo “did no such thing” penning that Florida’s top doctor was “merely acknowledging the abundant scientific evidence that COVID-19 poses a negligible risk to healthy children, which makes it impossible to know if the benefit of vaccination outweighs the risk.”

Embrace of the Risk-Benefit Analysis?

All along TrialSite has emphasized the importance of the risk-benefit analysis for the use of these novel vaccines. On the one hand, they represent compelling new life-science-based early-stage products with enormous potential, yet they were developed in record speed and under the cover of emergency and no product liability, and with more time and scrutiny some troubling data points have emerged from safety data and the business practices of Pfizer to concerns about adverse events in some demographic cohorts.

TrialSite has been a leader before it was politically correct to call out questionable data points associated with the development of these products. Frankly, while Trump was in office that wouldn’t have happened too often by the political right either.

TrialSite was on the record supporting Operation Warp Speed calling it a potential “game-changer” if A) development stuck to ethical and compliant good practices and B) if billions of dollars in taxpayer outlay wouldn’t be used to help companies ruthlessly monetize the pandemic while also C) the focus on economical, repurposed drugs would be included as a priority public investment target.

By the late spring of 2021 however, TrialSite started reporting on potentially troubling data points revealing possible shortcuts in the research and development lifecycle while this was one of the first media to share the biodistribution data obtained by Canadians via a Japanese Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and later on suggested available data indicated possible trouble.

Or reporting on worrying whistleblower data involving a contract research organization overseeing three major trial sites involved with the Pfizer study. Our interview can be listened to here.

Of course, far more data has come to light thanks to the FOIA lawsuit prompted by a group of committed physicians, scientists, and lawyers targeting transparency. Much of the mainstream media forget what objective journalism meant during this pandemic—there were too many powerful financial, business, high-brow academic, and government forces at play perhaps—in America as in much of the world, money, and power can talk and everything else at times walks.

Back to Ms. Finley, she refers to evidence herself such as a Lancet study estimating that the COVID-19 infection fatality rate for the under 18 cohort equals between 0.0023% and 0.0085%—that is “2.3 to 8.5 of every 100,000 children who get infected will dies. Rates are lowest among those 5 to 11.”

Furthermore, the WSJ writer shared a CDC report that from October 3, 2020, to October 2, 2021, the total number of deaths associated with COVID-19 among children ages 5 to 11 was 66, the exact same number as died from suicide, “which is an exceedingly rare among this age group.” Furthermore, she compares the deaths for this age cohort from unintentional injury at 969 and from murder at 207.

Finley goes on with the comparisons looking into polio with 1 in 200 infected in children and a measles fatality rate of between 0.1% and 0.3% hence “why childhood vaccinations are recommended for both.”

Looking at another common virus furthermore, Finley reports for the pediatric cohort between ages 5 and 11 the hospitalization rate is 50% higher for the flu than for COVID-19 and the associated multisystem inflammatory syndrome combined.

Of course, child hospitalization has been on the rise with Omicron but as TrialSite has also indicated they remain quite low comparatively speaking—Finley writes “80% lower than among young adults.”

What about Vaccine Efficacy?

Here the WSJ author raises other concerning data points about the current early stage COVID-19 vaccine products. While the mRNA-breakthroughs represent serious potential for new therapies and vaccines over time, and they most certainly have reduced hospitalization and death rates adding value and having a place in the war against a pathogen like COVID-19—they also come with heightened safety risks, especially for young males under 40. But due to waning vaccine effectiveness (durability) starting with the Delta variant with worse performance under Omicron wholesale enforced mandates raised serious concerns about general civil liberties with an overreaching government exploiting a pandemic for its own gain.

Finley shares “The FDA authorized the emergency use authorization last October” for BNT162b2 for the 5 to 11 age cohort after one small study finding a 90% relative risk reduction effective rate yet the durability of the impact was volatile—with the vaccine’s efficacy rapidly waning. This effectiveness performance worsened with the advent of the Omicron variant.

Ms. Finley continued to refer to other studies in one case showing that “vaccinated children were more likely to catch COVID than the unvaccinated.” She suggested that natural immunity may possibly explain this away. And she reminds the WSJ reader that the CDC estimates at least 58% of children under the age of 18 “had infection-induced antibodies as of January.”

Raising the statements of recent Pfizer’s CEO toward the end of her piece, no one interested in this topic should miss Ms. Finlay’s conclusion in the WSJ. Follow the link to the piece.

Opinion | Healthy Children Don’t Need Covid Vaccines
    Florida is right. Especially for kids under 12, the risks are trivial. And most have natural antibodies.
    www.wsj.com

• Record Surge of COVID-19 Cases and Deaths in Heavily Vaxxed South Korea—What’s Going on?

Record Surge of COVID-19 Cases and Deaths in Heavily Vaxxed South Korea—What’s Going on?
    Not only one of the most vaccinated peoples in the world, but the population of South Korea are also one of the most boosted. Yet SARS-CoV-2, the virus
    trialsitenews.com

Not only one of the most vaccinated peoples in the world, but the population of South Korea are also one of the most boosted. Yet SARS-CoV-2, the virus behind COVID-19, rages at record levels leading to record deaths. U.S. health authorities have advised Americans not to travel to South Korea due to this deadly surge. Is the Omicron variant evading vaccine-induced antibodies? A fourth booster program commenced last month.

The nation, despite some of the highest vaccination and boosted rates in the world, now experiences its worst surge since the onset of the pandemic. With over 400,000 cases per day based on a seven-day average and record deaths, the nation of 52 million was preparing for a fourth booster by the start of this year—implementing the program in February.

While TrialSite recently reported that Hong Kong experienced record surges due to a confluence of forces including a lack of natural immunity, low vaccination rates among that city’s elderly, and an overstretched health care system, in the case of South Korea, the vaccination rates represent some of the world’s highest, yet natural immunity may be lower here, perhaps introducing clues to the current problem.

For example, about 18% of the population has been infected in South Korea, while in America about 25% of the population has been infected, based on cases reported.

According to the Korean government, new cases, hospitalizations, and deaths now equal well above record highs as compared to at any point during the pandemic. The most recent serious trouble started in December of 2021, as the first wave of vaccine immunity waned and Korea started to lift severe COVID-19 restrictions under a new policy called “Living with COVID-19” by November.

By December, the biggest cluster of infections was in the nation’s largest city of Seoul, a teeming city of over 10 million.

Cases and Deaths

TrialSite provides a report on the surge of cases and deaths. According to the South Korean government, the nation has recorded a total of 9.3 million cases and 12,428 deaths. What is disturbing is a large number of cases and deaths now occurring since the first mass inoculation and booster programs were undertaken.

The table below shows the number of new cases as reported by the COVID-19 Data Repository by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University.

Note, that official Korean data is slightly higher over the last week, as they recorded over 600,000 cases on March 17th alone.

Clearly, despite the highest booster rates in the world using predominantly the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccine, the Omicron surge appears to overpower the vaccine. TrialSite hasn’t been able to access breakthrough infection, hospitalization, and death data. Studies have demonstrated that the Omicron variant of concern more easily evades vaccine-induced antibodies.

Some of the COVID-19 vaccine critics, such as Belgian virologist and ex-industry vaccine developer Geert Vanden Bossche, suggest that continued mass vaccination will only push the evolutionary capacity of the SARS-Cov-2 spike protein beyond the omicron version. Yet few mainstream virologists, immunologists, and other relevant influential infectious disease experts are willing to entertain this position—it’s just too politically incorrect currently for such a dialogue with government health authorities. This is unfortunate, as good science typically demands a diversity of opinions and points of view as the data unfold.

The world’s health authorities have opted to continue to vaccinate with the booster and after the booster. By February 2022, Korea commenced the fourth dose regimen.

Of course, no studies have been conducted on the impact of four doses of any of the COVID-19 vaccines in humans in less than a 1.5-year duration. Thus, the battle against COVID-19 amounts to a real-world experiment.

South Korea also anticipates Pfizer’s vaccine in development that targets Omicron and ultimately, all variants.

By the start of 2022, Pfizer went on the record that it was not only working on improving its existing vaccine formulation (along with BioNTech) but also that the company could “update the current vaccine to address any future variant of potential concern if needed,” reported CBS.

Of course, one could ponder as to why that type of vaccine wouldn’t have been developed from the start. The scientific community understood that coronaviruses are dynamic and mutate from the very start. TrialSite has reported that the current vaccine is developed only to the spike protein of the wildtype variant, one that never circulated in the United States.

But there is most certainly a lot of money to be made by developing one vaccine after another, and that has positively impacted Pfizer’s financial figures. By February, the American pharmaceutical company was accused of “pandemic profiteering.”

What about the death rate in South Korea, however? Given the heavy vaccination there among the nation’s population one would expect these rates to be contained.

Clearly, the number indicates a deeply troubling trend with new deaths shattering any past records. Yet, different media represent the data quite differently.

For example, on March 19th, ABC reported a record Omicron-driven surge in the Asian nation, quoting the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency that 61 deaths were reported on Tuesday, March 15th.

Yet the Korean government recorded 293 deaths. What’s the deal here? TrialSite cannot determine. Is Western media trying to minimize the situation by reporting lower numbers and mostly focusing on the importance of vaccination, suggesting that the high vaccination rate should help the nation’s health system from “buckling?” As has been reported in Hong Kong, vaccination among the elderly, or lack thereof, has led to a deadly situation. Yet why are so many people dying in South Korea?

Vaccination in Korea

This kind of death surge isn’t supposed to occur in highly vaccination places, especially those that have been boosted with mRNA-based products from either Pfizer or Moderna.

In South Korea, all residents are eligible for vaccines aged 12 and above, in addition to foreigners. The country set up a vaccine passport valid for 6 months after completion of the primary doses and booster shots. Upon the first inoculation, Koreans don’t have the option to choose vaccine type, but after completion of the first vaccination cycle the booster shot needs to be the same as the previous inoculations—e.g., AstraZeneca, Johnson, and Johnson, or the mRNA shots (Moderna or Pfizer).

Korea’s whole population is currently 86% vaccinated, one of the highest in the world, with about 63% of its population boosted as well. Of countries with 10 million or more people, South Korea is the third most vaccinated in the world and one of the most boosted. By January of 2022, the Korean Herald reported that 93% of the population aged 18 and up had been “fully vaccinated” with either the two-dose AstraZeneca, Pfizer, or Moderna series or single dose of Johnson and Johnson. Among the elderly, 94% have been fully vaccinated and 78% boosted. All the booster doses have been mRNA-based vaccine product from Pfizer or Moderna

The most prominent vaccines used include the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA-based BNT162b2 and Oxford-AstraZeneca’s vaccine with additional use of both Moderna and Johnson and Johnson. The vaccination program rollout for children in the age range 12 to 17 commenced by mid-October 2021, with 75% of this cohort given at least one dose of the Pfizer vaccine. By the start of 2022, already over half of the children in this age range were fully vaccinated, reported the Korean Herald.

By February of this year, the Korean government also touted the rollout of the Novavax vaccine. In February, the South Korean government also approved Pfizer for children aged 5 to 11, as reported by Reuters.

The Korean government declared that for 2022, the nation has secured 90 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine of which 80 million are from Pfizer and Moderna with the rest of SK Bioscience.

The table below highlights the booster schedule:

Target Population Vaccine Type Booster shot Intervals

18-59 Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca 3-6 months

60 and above Pfizer-Moderna 3-6 months

All population Johnson and Johnson 2 months

Immunocompromised All vaccines 2 months

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.