The Playground

• I've looked for the layers of a thunderstorm= lightning down and why we have higher voltage color sprites go up within the same system thinking its the lighter gasses above the shelf but i still don't understand why it happens.or how to make it happen.

;( <3

• Gotta have a little fun with it..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• AR a bit upset about a website that has been up and seemingly unchanged for about a decade…

Yeah, Roger Green ....

For decades now, this Australian guy is trying to make some money with slipstreaming Rossi's vapor tech. Nothing really new.

If my memory serves me well, AR wanted to send his army of lawyers, to sue Roger Green to obivilion.

That AR, with the usual capital letters is complaining now... Gosh, booooooring, really!

• https://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/28/science/28xray.html

Not exactly new [see above], but reselled as such.

This phenomena already made its way to the so called "pop culture" when it was used in a popular TV show years ago when the fancy forensic team of the show had to work without power, they used this to make X ray images of the body they had to identify.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Just in case someone thinks I am joking:

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Yeah, Roger Green ....

For decades now, this Australian guy is trying to make some money with slipstreaming Rossi's vapor tech. Nothing really new.

If my memory serves me well, AR wanted to send his army of lawyers, to sue Roger Green to obivilion.

That AR, with the usual capital letters is complaining now... Gosh, booooooring, really

I spoke with Roger and he seems like a kind person, though I don't know or pay much attention to the financial history's of these things. He admitted in loosing a lot of money on Rossi and regretted it. It seems like he very much enjoys the esoteric and occult spiritual journeys some people take in there lives. He was interesting to have a conversation with and it would be fun to have a debate with him on empirical evidence to see how agreeable of a person he is. I grew up with parents who had money taken away from them by David Hudson and those who kind of prey on metaphysical social circles.
    David Hudson never delivered on the ORMIS, and that made me reflect carefully on how money plays into "science".

• Rossi lets JPR speak for himself: 2 hours of EV demo is enough! Roberto agrees.

• I shared this report in the telegram chat group, it is a fascinating read about an puzzling Iron chunk with bizarre characteristics left forgotten in a former Jesuit Monastery Foundry in Chile since they were banned by the King during Spanish colonial times. I have suspected this has some LENR ties for some years. Perhaps some of you will find also tantalizing as I do.

• I shared this report in the telegram chat group, it is a fascinating read about an puzzling Iron chunk with bizarre characteristics left forgotten in a former Jesuit Monastery Foundry in Chile since they were banned by the King during Spanish colonial times. I have suspected this has some LENR ties for some years. Perhaps some of you will find also tantalizing as I do.

Small scale blast furnace technology had been around long before Henry Bessemer's "converter".

For instance, the medieval Cistercian abbey of Rievaulx, in North Yorkshire, had an industrial grange producing high quality iron.

Although the technology was believed to have been lost when Henry VIII dissolved the English monasteries, it might not have been - since there was actually a complex network of technological exchange between monasteries across Europe (particularly Cistercian). Unfortunately, the records of the transfer process are woefully lacking, as most written works were the product of the Oblati (choir monks), and were of a religious nature. However technological knowledge appeared to belong to a particular "artificer class" of Conversi (lay brothers) who would travel between monasteries as consultants and technical tutors.

I guess the only reason that they carried out isotope analysis in the above report was because they were wondering about a possible meteorite origin. Generally, metallurgical analysis of archaeological artefacts only goes as far as assessing the elements present. This is a great pity, since I suspect that they would find some isotopic anomalies in a quite a few old metallic objects - particularly iron and steel items that have undergone complex forging operations (e.g. Japanese swords).

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

Edited once, last by Frogfall ().

• microscopic electrical sparks over the outside of it may also produce the same effect without the need of high pressure.ect.

on target .

This is my approach as it still aligns with traditional D - D reactions of the current understanding of the physics. One would likely have to postulate that universal MHD in the plasma filaments in the universe, either seen or unseen, helps create dense hydrogen nodes of spinning mass which is +/- relative to inertial frame of reference (Resonant Ground State).
    Exciting the hydrogen bubbles with elevated electron states and creating ionic pathways into all the peaks and valleys of the lattice structure seems quite promising in attempting to emulate the macrocosm of nature.
    The challenge is in measuring the system, it hasn't been as cheap as I had hoped for.....:D

• I guess the only reason that they carried out isotope analysis in the above report was because they were wondering about a possible meteorite origin.

Well, there’s a much more “esoteric” side to this story, which is hinted in the last two pages of the report. It’s true for one side that people behind all this wanted to (perhaps better said, needed to) stablish the meteoritic origin, as if it is proven, they had a fortune on their hands. But some of the people involved are “side B” history junkies that have amassed a lot of evidence for supporting the idea that the Jesuits of this particular branch were heirs of ancient secrets including “alchemic” knowledge and they think this is part proof of that. The Jesuit leader of what is now Chile, at that time, was a German noble of considerable wealth, and “rumored” to be an “illuminatti”. The tale is really entertaining and one can read it as sci fi, it has an unfortunate side, tho, as it has ties with the Arian supremacy ideas and some of the people involved are “nationalists” to employ a soft term, explaining in part why this is not more widely known. I just happen to have stumbled on it and got acquainted with one of the people involved on the technical

side, more than ten years ago.

• I am sharing this one here as it addresses problems that have plagued LENR science and that are not uncommon in other fields when certain lines are crossed...

Some of Us Are Looking at the Stars
    When a plumber arrived today to solve a gutter problem in my backyard, he looked at me and said: “I saw you in the news. Your job is to…
    avi-loeb.medium.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.