More From Rossi on Restricted Access to the Customer’s Plant

• The one I exported directly from the USPTO document isn't so blurry. (the one without greenish doors).
    The Big picture (below) was screen captured from the USPTO PDF, so it is probably blurrier than the real item.

(I did not post the directly exported version, neither have I modified these below at all, other than screen capture artifacts and some magnification of the original document.)

• Rossi said the customer site is 3m tall: a tunnel 3m tall, 3m wide, and 20m long. This fits the picture without imagining the partition to extend to the building's ceiling. And there should be an intermediate ceiling, otherwise the height wouldn't be 3m and would coincide with the building. A nice place to work in, especially considering it apparently has no windows.

And lots of storage room on the top. The black object is most likely a huge metal sponge ready for shipment.

• The wall is imaginary.
    The object seen in the photograph over the other side of the wall is imaginary.

Okay, think about this. Rossi told the world that he did not allow anyone from I.H. to see the customer site. I have heard that from others as well. That is a well established fact. No one disputes it.

You claim the photo shows something on the other side. So how could Rossi hide the 70' gadget, if it shows up in this photo?!? Why would the I.H. expert be upset, and why would he insist on seeing it, if anyone could take a photo in the reactor room showing what was in the other room. Why is there a dispute???

Even if the gadget is not immediately visible, suppose there is a partition similar to the one apparently shown in this photo. You can estimate how high it was from the door of the shipping container. It looks about 5', no more than 6'. I, or any fit person, could easily pull myself up to see what was on the other side. I would do that in an instant, without asking or thinking about it. Anyone with a camera could hold it up and take a photo. You could not hide the machine with such a low barrier! And Rossi emphatically claimed that he did hide the machine.

In other words, if this photo shows the actual configuration, there would be no dispute about what is in the customer site. I.H. would know what it is. Rossi would not claim he hid it from anyone. You cannot hide something with such a low barrier.

This would also allow all of the waste heat into the reactor room, and it would allow anyone to look over and see the ventilation equipment in the ceiling of the customer site. The IH expert would know with certainty that there is or is not 1 MW of waste heat. There would be no dispute about these things, and there is a dispute.

So, it makes no sense at all to suppose there was a low partition separating the reactor from the phantom 70 foot machine.

• I can't seem to find out who is in unit 7863. So maybe they had both units, and only one is listed in public documents and has signage.
    The packing company could easily have the other unit, though. They might need a bit of room for semi trucks full of packages.

Whatever the photo shows, it is more likely to have actually occurred at some point than a whole bunch of other explanations, stories, and vague descriptions.
    If the whole deal was jammed in there.... well that should show up in IR real well then.

This is an old photo, from at least March 12, 2015. They could easily have built a bigger wall at a later date.

• Look, this is a one megawatt turbine generator. Look and listen and try to get a grip on what a megawatt actually means in practice and in real life. Then tell me Rossi had that amount of power being generated for a year in a small office space with close by neighbors.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Look, this is a one megawatt turbine generator.

Look, using the efficiency stated in the catalogue, that's actually a four megawatt turbine generator, when you include the wasted heat. :thumbup:

• Look, this is a one megawatt turbine generator.

Yes! MY, 1 MW that's the output rating. This thing looks very old, thus it burns probably 2.5 MW of fuel to get the 1 MW electrical (mechanical) output.

How about a graduate class in a nice college somewhere in paradise county? Then You could learn the difference between heat and current (generation).

• It's OK, Wyttenbach. Not everyone can be a World Class Expert in Calorimetry, like myself, for instance.

• Jed STOP DIGGING!

The hole you are creating for yourself is deep enough already.

So, Rossi says he did not allow anyone to see the 70' machine, and YOU say that anyone could glance at it over the barrier, and it shows up in a photo of the reactor. Right? That's what you are saying?

That's the most irrational assertion I have heard in quite a while. The machine is hidden but anyone can see it.

And you accuse me of being in a hole!

• Oh yeah! I can see a megawatt power plant running in there. Without melting the walls.

Actually, a megawatt power plant produces 3 or 4 MW of heat. This is supposedly a 1 MW heat source, which is a lot smaller. It is still too big for a facility of this size, and it would require a large ventilation system that would be impossible to miss. There is no such ventilation system.

Here is a 1 MW portable generator, which is 25% efficient:

http://www.turbinemarine.com/generators.html

Specifications:

http://www.turbinemarine.com/gen_unit_specifications.html

Power Output 1100 KW
    Efficiency (LHV) 25%
    Exhaust Temperature 600 C° - 1112
    Heat Input 13.5 MMBtu/Hr (3,956 kW)

• Look, this is a one megawatt turbine generator. Look and listen and try to get a grip on what a megawatt actually means in practice and in real life. Then tell me Rossi had that amount of power being generated for a year in a small office space with close by neighbors.

You really want us to believe that a 1MW LENR steam plant will sound the same as a 4MW Lycoming T53 jet engine (1MW output) , with multiple fans and gears?

(Rossi would be deaf from his use of a stethoscope!)

• What machine? I thought there was no machine.

I don't think Rossi expected that this photo would be seen by the public.

Whatever that is, it is in plain view. Rossi says the machine was hidden. I.H. says it was hidden. So whatever that is, it isn't the 70' hidden machine. Because there it is. Anyone in the reactor room can see it. Not hidden. Got it?

• You really want us to believe that a 1MW LENR steam plant will sound the same as a 4MW Lycoming T53 jet engine (1MW output) , with multiple fans and gears?

I visited a factory with a ~100 kW steam producer made by Hydrodynamics. It was so loud you had to shout. The steam plume could kill someone. It had heavy duty pipes, and the waste heat made the reactor surface so hot, it would severely burn someone in a few seconds, or kill him in a minute or so. It was as hot as the engine block of a large truck that had been driving for an hour.

In my opinion, there is not the slightest chance a machine as frail as Rossi's, with such small pipes and reactors, could be producing 1 MW, or even 100 kW. The whole thing would explode. The inside of the shipping container would be as hot as an oven from the waste heat. It would kill you in a matter of minutes, and cook you.

• Whatever that is, it is in plain view. Rossi says the machine was hidden. I.H. says it was hidden. So whatever that is, it isn't the 70' hidden machine. Because there it is. Anyone in the reactor room can see it. Not hidden. Got it?

When did Rossi take it upon himself to move the Plant somewhere?

Was the everything hidden at or around February to early March 2015? Apparently not.

When did IH first visit the site? Probably after the Customer site was hidden.

• When did Rossi take it upon himself to move the Plant somewhere?

I don't recall. The date is in the legal papers. But you make an interesting point. Perhaps this photo is the e-cat set up in North Carolina, before it was moved.

When did IH first visit the site? Probably after the Customer site was hidden.

It was hidden the entire time the reactor was in Florida. The customer site is in the next suite. There is not a low barrier between them, because if there were, it wouldn't be hidden!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.