Covid-19 News

• I have opened up whats going on under the hood on vaccines . . .

You did nothing of the sort. The web site you point to is unscientific garbage and absurd conspiracy theories. You buy into this wretched bullshit, and then you pat yourself on the back, and imagine you know better than the experts at the CDC. My guess is that you and other conspiracy theorists do this because you want to feel superior. You want be one of the Cool Kids who know better than the rest of us. You want to know things we don't know. You want the inside track. So you ignore the facts about vaccines and other proven science. Widely used vaccines save a million lives for every person they kill. That is a fact. All these web sites, conspiracy theories, and the grotesque and unforgivable ignorance you assemble will not change that fact. I say unforgivable because you and others should know what life was like before we had the polio vaccine. It wasn't so long ago! You should know what influenza is like. Or mumps, diphtheria, pertussis, or hepatitis. I cannot imagine how anyone who has experienced these diseases, or has seen other people suffer from them, would spread the kind of vile lies that you spread. Perhaps you have never had these diseases. If so, you should thank the doctors and researchers, but instead you vilify them. That is dreadful. It is unforgivable.

People are never as grateful to science and technologists as they ought to be. You seem to have no idea how much suffering they have prevented, and how much better life is, thanks to them. Medical researchers will probably end COVID-19 pandemic with a vaccine. We hope in a year or so. Will you be grateful to them? No! You will revile them, even though they will save roughly 100 million lives, prevent all the heartache and misery of the surviving families, and stop the worst economic catastrophe since the Great Depression.

• Chutzpah and HCQ

A morality tale from a psychiatrist

DSM1V and Leviticus are very different.

"Philosophically, and psychologically, it is a fantastic spectacle to behold, a reversal, the magnitude and the chutzpah

of which must inspire awe: a public health establishment, showing extraordinary risk aversion

to medications and treatments that are extremely well known, and had been used by billions,

suddenly throwing caution to the wind and endorsing the rollout of treatments that are entirely novel—

and about which we literally can’t possibly know anything, as regards to their long-term effects.

Their manufacturers know this well themselves, which is why they have aimed for, insisted on,

and have already been granted indemnification—guaranteed, by those same public health officials and government

that they will not be held legally accountable should their product cause injury.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sect…chloroquine-morality-tale

• You should know what influenza is like. Or mumps,

I had both. They are no real problem, the same for Rubella. But chicken Pocks should be avoided! Herpes may have severe longtime damages too. But nobody is interested to develop a vaccine, the same for Epstein-Bar or Hepatits C. These virus are very welcome for follow-up highly profitable medical cases.

As a famous ancient doctor said: Only the dose makes a poison. And the dose often depends on your genetics and many other things like daytime. Also vaccines are just drugs.

And as German doctors said again today: R value is about one. But most transmission are done by super spreaders with R value >>>1. Thus herd immunity will not work until it is very high!

And one last thing: Most German/Swiss measles single deaths for the last 10 years were among vaccinated people.... So there is no 100% protection. Live is a risk!

• Most German/Swiss measles single deaths for the last 10 years were among vaccinated people.

Immunosenescence is a problem..

in the Stage 3 efficacy trials it is unlikely that many octogenarians will be included..

Elderly have been shown to have a poorer response to vaccines..

"Based on five reported estimates through four seasons, with I2 = 0% heterogeneity, the pooled IVE estimate against influenza B viruses among adults of all ages was 38% (95%CI: 23;53) (Fig. 5). For adults aged <65 years, the summary IVE against influenza B was 45% (95%CI: 8;81; I2 = 0%)

and for persons 65 years and older, summary IVE was 31% (95%CI: 11;51; I2 = 0%) (Table 2).

This is thought to be due to a general decline in the immune system as people age.

So my instructions to my 92 year old Dad , even if vaccinated will be

act as if the vaccine does not work.. avoid rave and pool parties:)

take other measures to reduce exposure... and take quercetin plus zinc if infection is suspected.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5912669/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6743147/#CR11

• I had both. They are no real problem, the same for Rubella. But chicken Pocks should be avoided! Herpes may have severe longtime damages too. But nobody is interested to develop a vaccine, the same for Epstein-Bar or Hepatits C. These virus are very welcome for follow-up highly profitable medical cases.

As a famous ancient doctor said: Only the dose makes a poison. And the dose often depends on your genetics and many other things like daytime. Also vaccines are just drugs.

And as German doctors said again today: R value is about one. But most transmission are done by super spreaders with R value >>>1. Thus herd immunity will not work until it is very high!

And one last thing: Most German/Swiss measles single deaths for the last 10 years were among vaccinated people.... So there is no 100% protection. Live is a risk!

Chicken pox is not a killer disease and you get lifelong immunity from having it. What is dangerous is a vaccinated person getting Chicken Pox when older because the vaccine wore off, and you get Shingles. Again, if you want to take a product take it. Forcing an intervention is ruthless dogma posing as science. The idea that unvaccinated people are a threat is not founded on any science.

Vaccines is 19th century science that hasn't adapted to 21st century immunological understanding. You are right many (and in some cases most) disease outbreaks are because of vaccines. Attenuated viruses mutate and create worse problems as is the case with OPV. If they want to go and make better vaccines then go for it - and prove the safety in actual studies. The current products with their aluminum and the way they work have serious issues and are fraudlently sold as having saved the world.

Case in point, if we had a corona virus vaccine from a decade ago for SARS that pumped up our antibody response which would have worn out, we wouldnt have the natural T cell response from natural corona's and the newly made Sars-Co2 would have been much worse. NOT HAVING A VACCINE potentially saved millions from much worse outcome. Now if they would just promote the drugs that work to the populations who need the help (50s+ or immunocomprimised) we would be just fine.

• What is dangerous is a vaccinated person getting Chicken Pox when older because the vaccine wore off, and you get Shingles

Both unvaccinated and vaccinated people do get shingles... the incidence increasing with age

Post herpetic neuraigia is tolerable for most but uncomfortable..

dangerous?.. even walking is dangerous for some with high falls risk... hip fractures are a leading cause of elderly deaths..

The shingles vaccine can be justified for the elderly according to the country.. in USA yes.. in Australia no.

In this DVA double blind RCT it is said to reduce the 'burden of illness.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2546469/

• I meant Shingles is painful and not something I want.

I think this paper made some excellent points and discussions about the situation with Chickenpox. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2563790/

If you are older (55+) and aren't around kids, and never had chicken pox and aren't immunocomprimised I might very well take the vaccine.

The natural cycle of wild chicken pox from kids being around parents/grandparents who have their immunity boosted can't happen anymore in the vaccine paradigm. Answer? More vaccines: Shingles vaccine!

• Its difficult for this hypothesis to be tested... the smoky campfire days have been replaced by zooming iphones

We already have the data. As you can see we saw this coming...those anti-vaxxers again!

https://www.sciencedirect.com/…abs/pii/S0140673602098379

The Lancet

Volume 360, Issue 9334, 31 August 2002, Pages 678-682

Data from 244 patients and 485 controls were analysed....Social contacts with many children outside the household and occupational contacts with ill children were associated with graded protection against zoster, with less than a fifth the risk in the most heavily exposed groups compared with the least exposed. The strength of protection diminished after controlling for known varicella contacts; the latter remained significantly protective (odds ratio 0·29 [95% CI 0·10–0·84] for those with five contacts or more).Re-exposure to varicella-zoster virus via contact with children seems to protect latently infected individuals against zoster. Reduction of childhood varicella by vaccination might lead to increased incidence of adult zoster. Vaccination of the elderly (if effective) should be considered in countries with childhood varicella vaccination programmes.

• Reduction of childhood varicella by vaccination might lead to increased incidence of adult zoster.

Sounds reasonable..

Got to look at the limitations and confounding variables to establish how certain might is..

access to the full article?

I never had chickenpox vaccine

but I might expect to get shingles due to immunosenescence sometime before 3000 AD

like my wife who already had shingles..I have only experienced it vicariously..

as they say in Japanese.. Otoko wa tsurai yo

• What is dangerous is a vaccinated person getting Chicken Pox when older because the vaccine wore off, and you get Shingle

The vaccination prevents it. People who get chicken pox as children are in danger of getting it again when they are older, as shingles. The virus never leaves the body. If you are vaccinated against chickenpox as a child, you are not in much danger of getting shingles as an adult.

Most people who are old today had chickenpox as children, so most older people should get the new 2-part vaccine for shingles. Shingles is a very painful long-term condition. It cannot be cured. It can only be prevented with the vaccine for adults. That vaccine is what I got the other day. It is strong! It gave me a fever for 36 hours, but it is much better than the disease.

Chicken pox is not a killer disease and you get lifelong immunity from having it.

It is a killer disease. 8 per 1000 hospitalizations, and 1 per 60,000 deaths. No you do not get lifelong immunity. On the contrary, it stays in you and comes back as shingles. It is especially important to get the shingles vaccine if you had chickenpox.

I had both. They are no real problem, the same for Rubella.

The anecdotal evidence fallacy. No real problem for you. A real problem for the thousands of people killed and disabled, and born with severe birth defects.

• It is a killer disease. 8 per 1000 hospitalizations, and 1 per 60,000 deaths. No you do not get lifelong immunity. On the contrary, it stays in you and comes back as shingles. It is especially important to get the shingles vaccine if you had chickenpox.

Take this template and apply to all viruses: Ill health is a killer - whether nutrition, immunocomprimise, poor sanitation can kill.

Chicken pox is not a killer disease, but some people who are in ill health are susceptible to any disease. We know that after many vaccines, what happens is that people who were susceptible to disease A with a new vaccine show a transference to disease B (meaning their weakened immune system makes them susceptible). This is so obvious, but everyone is focused on little snippets of nucleic acid as killers - it is immature and unscientific.

The history of disease shows this, go look at graphs of scurvy vs any disease -- everything is falling in synch. Good health saved the world, not vaccines. As for chicken pox, we have antiviral meds now as well so there are few reasons for any blanket approach to solutions.

• Chicken pox is not a killer disease

Some people with serious complications from chickenpox can become so sick that they need to be hospitalized. Chickenpox can also cause death.

Deaths are very rare now due to the vaccine program. However, some deaths from chickenpox continue to occur in healthy, unvaccinated children and adults. In the past, many of the healthy adults who died from chickenpox contracted the disease from their unvaccinated children.

https://www.cdc.gov/chickenpox/about/complications.html

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Some people with serious complications from chickenpox can become so sick that they need to be hospitalized. Chickenpox can also cause death.

Deaths are very rare now due to the vaccine program. However, some deaths from chickenpox continue to occur in healthy, unvaccinated children and adults. In the past, many of the healthy adults who died from chickenpox contracted the disease from their unvaccinated children.

https://www.cdc.gov/chickenpox/about/complications.html

Chickenpox is just not that serious. Mr. Google searches don't explain the disease well, the paper I posted earlier was quite telling of how medicine thought about it. Go watch Part 2 - CDC is implicated in a generational fraud so we must be careful.

But even if you agree want CDC to be an expert, bar of soap accidents are quite dangerous. As are toilets. I honestly think a national grab bar program would save thousands more lives. A fall at a senior age can be life threatening.

“Injuries getting on and off the toilet are quite high in people 65 and older,” said Judy A. Stevens, an epidemiologist with the C.D.C. and the lead author of the report. “Having grab bars by the toilet would be helpful for people in their older years, and everyone would benefit from having grab bars both inside the tub or shower and where you get in and out.”

• Chickenpox is just not that serious.

Chickenpox is shingles. They are one and the same. Shingles are very serious, painful and debilitating. And incurable. You can prevent them with a vaccine, but if you don't take the vaccine and you get the disease, you will probably suffer for years. Also, I do not know what you consider "serious" but when my children had chickenpox they were miserable for a week or two, crying every day. We had to stay home from work to take care of them. It was one of the most miserable experiences of childhood. Multiply that by nearly every child in the country and you have millions of weeks of misery and lost work, many thousands of permanent injuries, and some deaths. That sounds "serious" to me. It can be eliminated with a vaccine that takes only a second and costs practically nothing. Would you pay a few dollars to avoid a week of misery, and the possibility of shingles when you grow up? I sure would!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.