Covid-19 News

• Conspiracy are usually well hidden and usually subtle..

Conspiracy is hidden by definition. That's what the word "conspiracy" means. Webster's definition of the primary word "conspire:"

to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or an act which becomes unlawful as a result of the secret agreement

If it is not hidden, it may be collusion, connivance or collaboration, but it ain't a conspiracy.

• If it is not hidden, it may be collusion, connivance or collaboration, but it ain't a conspiracy.

It could also be a crime, committed publicly with no effort to cover it up. For example, some legal experts think that Facebook has violated antitrust laws by buying up competitors. Assuming this is a violation and a crime, it was done openly by the management at Facebook, not secretly. It is a matter of public record that they bought up these companies. So it is not any sort of conspiracy.

If members of the press announce they are coordinating news about COVID-19 to suppress certain points of view, such as the view that vaccines do not work, I doubt that is a crime. However, even if it is a crime for some reason, since they publicly announced it, it is not a conspiracy.

• It seems to me that recent statements by Fauci and other public health experts have been unduly pessimistic. Things are looking better than they say. They say that we face "many" more dark months, and the crisis will not end until everyone is vaccinated by June 2021. I think we face two dark months, followed by some gray ones. Here's the reason. The HHS announced that they hope to inoculate a cumulative total of 100 million people by the end of February. (https://www.modernhealthcare.c…et-covid-19-vaccine-march) Add to that the people who have had the disease and are presumably immune, and you get about a third of the US population. Two things about this are good:

1. This would include nearly all elderly people and highly vulnerable people such as cancer patients, so the death rate should fall considerably.

2. This is not enough to ensure complete herd immunity. But as you see in various online models, it should begin to lower the rate of infection. Herd immunity does not suddenly begin at 70%. Even at ~33% it should start to have an effect.

• It seems to me that recent statements by Fauci and other public health experts have been unduly pessimistic. Things are looking better than they say. They say that we face "many" more dark months, and the crisis will not end until everyone is vaccinated by June 2021. I think we face two dark months, followed by some gray ones. Here's the reason. The HHS announced that they hope to inoculate a cumulative total of 100 million people by the end of February. (https://www.modernhealthcare.c…et-covid-19-vaccine-march) Add to that the people who have had the disease and are presumably immune, and you get about a third of the US population. Two things about this are good:

1. This would include nearly all elderly people and highly vulnerable people such as cancer patients, so the death rate should fall considerably.

2. This is not enough to ensure complete herd immunity. But as you see in various online models, it should begin to lower the rate of infection. Herd immunity does not suddenly begin at 70%. Even at ~33% it should start to have an effect.

I wish you were right but as of now cancer patients were not part of the trial so it's to early to administer a vaccine to an already weak imune system. That is what my wife's oncologist told her recently

• New variant of Covid-19 identified in UK, minister says, as London heads back into strict lockdown

https://news.google.com/articl…=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

London(CNN)A new variant of Covid-19 has been identified in the southeast of England, UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock said Monday, as he announced that London would return to a strict lockdown this week, after coronavirus cases there soared.

"Over the last few days, thanks to our world-class genomic capability in the UK, we have identified a new variant of coronavirus, which may be associated with the faster spread in the southeast of England," Hancock said in Parliament.

• This is not enough to ensure complete herd immunity. But as you see in various online models, it should begin to low

JED! Please use your brain: There is never immunity thus herd immunity against a respiratory tract virus. I explained this some posts ago. You can make the rest of your body immune against COV-19 but not the primary infection point. So the spread will never stop even after a vaccination!!

Only modern gen technology with crisper CAS (still very dangerous) could introduce some add-ons into your exposed respiratory cell DNA that could stop the replication of corona.

Thus: Everybody should buy his personal Ivermectin dose!

• PIKfyve kinase and cd147 may be the the new variant discovered in London. Cd147 pathway could lead to a mutation n439k pathway that the virus would go undetected. I posted my worries of this mutation awhile back. Not only more infectious but also undetectable. I hope I'm wrong or over reacting

• more news on new variant to virus 2 district deletions in Spike protein

https://www.theguardian.com/wo…virus-in-south-of-england

The new variant has multiple mutations in the coronavirus spike protein, the most troubling of which appears to be what scientists call a deletion – in this case, the loss of two amino acids from the spike protein – which may make it spread more easily. The same deletion has been spotted in coronaviruses in several countries since the spring, but at low levels. It began to take off in southern England in August and September.

• To avoid retribution, physicians should be forewarned not to publish results

that regulatory and administrative agencies do not like --

Vaccinated Vs. Unvaccinated: The Study The CDC Refused To Do

-- Interview with Dr. Weiler

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

From Robert F. Kennedy, Jr's website --

Vaxxed Unvaxxed

https://childrenshealthdefense…d-Unvaxxed-Parts-I-XI.pdf

• I am staying out of this discussion now because this COVID drama will just fizzle out soon. After all it is BIO-DEGRADABLE so must be good for you (according to GREEN PEACE and climate CHANGE advocates) Suggestion Change their name to GREEN WAR!! Plastics are good for the environment because they last forever, are pure polymers and don't leak out any toxins (unlike NOVICHUCK for instance which is an ancient cocktail of assorted spider and snake venoms as used by the ancient EGYPTIANS!!!!) Any one for ASP venom gentlemen? Act just like REMDESIVIR!!!

• Great idea ALAN SORRY to ruin all your Xmasses just when you thought you could keep those testy relatives away by self-isolation.. The VACCINES will work at a 100-1000 fold dilution of the virurus!!! Very simple to make! Don't boil it too much or you might denature the protein (has anybody ever heard or pasteurization???? Gosh homoeopathy actually works GADZOOKS which is why her MAJESTY THE QUEEN and ROYAL FAMILY swear by it!!!! Just the GP's are DUMB!!!. My youngest brother GORDON M SHIELLS is just as STUPID as the rest of them!!!(and his wife JANE agrees with me! SO THERE!.MERRY XMASS everybody!!!!!!!!

• Official Post

Is Covid-19 a new bio-energetic disease state?

The real value of science is generating predictions and solutions — something that has almost totally eluded global efforts of scientists in the 2020 COVID19 pandemic — is the understanding of COVID19 built on flawed fundamentals? Is SARS-CoV-2 a cold like most other coronaviruses, that is infecting people suffering from a much more unpredictable, dangerous and totally new disease state?

It may make more sense than our current understanding and regardless, its clear we need to think outside of the box for solutions.

https://nkalex.medium.com/is-c…y-march-2021-1078b2960938

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.