Covid-19 News

• Thomas, I want to explain to you my and only my concerns with anything coming from the CDC and the NIH. 40 years ago when St. Fauci joined the band, the united states had the #1ranked healthcare system in the world. Under Fauci the United States as of today ranks #37 and for the last 20 years ranks last in the industrial world of medical quality. these are the experts you demand I listen to or maybe the jackasses in the UK who can't determine vitamin d is good for you! I will continue to read both sides of any augment and comment on the good and the bad. That is how people debate, you on the other hand wish to suppress vaccine concerns.

• COVID-19 Vaccines Produce Alarming Number of Cardiovascular Adverse Events in Europe

COVID-19 Vaccines Produce Alarming Number of Cardiovascular Adverse Events in Europe
    A Dresden, Germany-based scholar, Karla J. Lehman, recently published “Suspected Cardiovascular Side Effects of Two COVID-19 Vaccines,” looking into
    trialsitenews.com

A Dresden, Germany-based scholar, Karla J. Lehman, recently published “Suspected Cardiovascular Side Effects of Two COVID-19 Vaccines,” looking into reported side effects associated with a couple of COVID-19 vaccines. The German writer first reminds all that the level of side effects reported in various national or regional databases related to the COVID-19 vaccines are unprecedented but accepted due to 1) the overall risks associated with the COVID-19 pandemic as well as 2) the identified need early on to vaccinate the elderly, a high-risk cohort. Although there are mounting reports of adverse events and deaths of a cardiac and cardiovascular nature, such egregious side effects aren’t recognized except for thrombotic/embolic side effects and cases of myopericarditis. However, the author suggests a mechanism of action implicates downregulation of ACE2 by non-neutralized spike proteins, leading to cardiovascular consequences. What follows is a summary of the total number of reported adverse events and fatalities in Europe, along with chronicled cardiovascular-based adverse events throughout the continent.

Data Source

The data for this study was sourced from the EudraVigilance web reports affiliated with the European Medicines Agency (EMA) as well as data gleaned from the German Paul Ehrlich-Institut (PEI).

Alarming Numbers

The German author was careful with the word chosen to describe the concern from the total number of adverse events and reported deaths associated with two COVID-19 vaccines—alarming. The author uncovered many reported cardiovascular reactions in the European report, “many of which were life-threatening.” Lehman went on the record that cardiac and heart circulatory triggered deaths represented about 33% of all Comirnaty vaccine-related deaths, that is, the deaths from the Pfizer-BioNTech.

Number Two Concern

Next in line of reports concerning adverse events were vascular thrombotic/embolic side effects, often associated with dire conditions. These particular side effects appear characteristic for spike-producing vaccines and don’t appear as substance-specific.

The scholar recommends additional inquiry into what’s behind the 3.5 times more frequent cases of sinus vein thrombosis along with some different frequent cases of thrombotic/embolic events post-vaccination with Vaxzeria (AstraZeneca/Oxford) in Europe.

Conclusion

While the author does articulate that the hypothesis of her study can be confirmed, she shares that the cardiovascular side effects associated with both the Pfizer-BioNTech and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines in Europe need to be better communicated.

Lead Research/Investigator

Karla J. Lehman

Call to Action: Several limitations of this study indicate challenges with the current reporting system, such as the individual reporting and the particular procedure involved, or for that matter, the lack of detailed specific patient information and complete lack of an appropriate comparison population. Consequently, more research should perhaps follow this report.

• Thomas, this is an example of why the US is ranked #37

JAMA Paper Withdrawal Adds One More Layer to Aduhelm Controversy

JAMA Paper Withdrawal Adds One More Layer to Aduhelm Controversy | BioSpace
    Biogen reportedly withdrew a paper it had submitted to the medical journal JAMA after the publication requested edits before publication. It’s standard for a…
    www.biospace.com

Biogen reportedly withdrew a paper it had submitted to the medical journal JAMA after the publication requested edits before publication. It’s standard for a technical journal to request edits, but it is the nature of the edits—and in this case, the nature of the study— that raises questions.

The study analyzed data from the clinical trials of Biogen’s controversial Alzheimer’s drug, Aduhelm, which was granted accelerated approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on June 7. The controversy revolves around whether the drug demonstrated clear clinical benefit. The agency also shifted its approval from a clinical benefit endpoint to a surrogate biomarker endpoint utilizing an accelerated approval process. The advisory committee had voted not to recommend the study and wasn’t given the option of considering an accelerated approval process at the time. The approval resulted in three of the adcom members resigning in protest.

The agency’s acting commissioner, Janet Woodcock, has requested the independent Office of the Inspector General to investigate how the FDA and Biogen representatives interacted before the approval. Also, the House Committee on Oversight and Reform announced plans to investigate the approval and pricing of Aduhelm. There are concerns that with the $56,000 price tag, and most of the millions of potential patients for the drug on Medicare, it could bankrupt the program.

At least six affiliates of Blue Cross and Blue Shield likely won’t cover the drug. The affiliates are in Florida, New York, Michigan, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania. They have indicated in postings online that they will not cover the drug because they consider it “investigational” or “experimental” or because “a clinical benefit has not been established.”

It’s common for biopharma companies to publish peer-reviewed clinical trial data ahead of FDA approval. Biogen, in the case of Aduhelm, has yet to do so although they have presented data at conferences, including this week at the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference (AAIC) being held this week in Denver, Colo. and virtually.

Axios asked Biogen about the JAMA submission, and the company’s response was, “JAMA did not reject the publication. Biogen withdrew the publication from JAMA and decided to pursue other publication opportunities.”

In a follow-up statement, Biogen said, “To protect the integrity of the scientific review process, Biogen does not comment on publication deliberations with journals and their editors.”

Scott Emerson, a University of Washington biostatistician and member of the FDA advisory committee that voted against approval of the drug, stated last month, “I suspect [Biogen] is reluctant to have the full data undergo the greater scrutiny that the peer review process would provide.”

A JAMA spokesperson told Axios, “Our policy is that we can neither confirm nor deny that a manuscript is or has been under consideration.”

Biogen and its development partner Eisai presented four posters regarding Aduhelm clinical trials at AAIC this week. One of the posters presented item-level data from the EMERGE Phase III trial, meaning that it was looking at data on individual domains that made up the trial’s pre-specified endpoints of cognition, function, and behavior. Two additional posters described subgroup analyses of the amyloid PET substudies from EMERGE and ENGAGE and considerations of real-world management of amyloid-related imaging abnormalities (ARIA) from EMERGE and ENGAGE in patients on the high-dose (10 mg/kg) of aducanumab.

It is unknown if the data presented was part of the study submitted to JAMA although it is possible.

In the face of the controversy and slow uptake of the drug, the company has launched an educational marketing campaign targeting the consumer although it has brought controversy as well. Biogen also issued an open letter to the Alzheimer’s disease community from Alfred Sandrock Jr., M.D., Ph.D., the company’s head of Research and Development, which is an attempt to push back against negative media attention.

The website has a six-question survey for patients, but critics argue that the questions about forgetfulness are very general and the site, regardless of answers to the questions, recommends people consult with their physicians.

Adriane Fugh-Berman, a pharmacology professor at Georgetown University Medical Center, wrote an op-ed in The Baltimore Sun, stating, “It’s particularly egregious because they are trying to convince people with either normal memories or normal age-related decline that they are ill and they need a drug

• Thomas, I want to explain to you my and only my concerns with anything coming from the CDC and the NIH. 40 years ago when St. Fauci joined the band, the united states had the #1ranked healthcare system in the world. Under Fauci the United States as of today ranks #37 and for the last 20 years ranks last in the industrial world of medical quality. these are the experts you demand I listen to or maybe the jackasses in the UK who can't determine vitamin d is good for you!

If you think those who cannot determine Vitamin D is good for you are jackasses we will not agree. I am mildly sympathetic with it. I am strongly of the view that people with modern lifestyles and diet should be supplementing - we do not get enough sunlight. That is what the guidance says, because of skeletal risks.

I can see why all of the other evidence looks impressive. If however you consider only the RCTs it looks not impressive. Vit D has a decent chance of changing COVID since it affects (as shown by that RCT you referenced) immune response. How it does that is not clear - and given that large qty of Vit D did not provide magical reduction in symptoms it is pretty clearly not a magic bullet.

No-one should be viewing Vit D as protection at this stage - sure it might be protective - a bit - in v high doses. If the hospitalisation times had been different in that RCT I'd be a lot more positive, but the only signiifcant positive results from it was the tested markers, not clinical outcomes.

Here is a balanced discussion from the UK https://covid.joinzoe.com/post…-protect-against-covid-19

This (bigger) RCT pushing serum levels up to 44ng/ml in hospital did not show any effect:

Effect of a Single High Dose of Vitamin D3 in Patients With Moderate to Severe COVID-19
    This randomized trial compares the effects of a single 200 000-IU dose of vitamin D3 vs placebo on length of stay in patients hospitalized with moderate to…
    jamanetwork.com

Your (smaller) study did not show any effect except for the markers.

Vitamin D is interesting, because there is a lot we do not know about its physiological effect and the natural levels can vary a lot. unfortunately we can't use observational studies to determine what natural level is best because high levels correlate too well with good diet and more time in the sun - all of which change risk factors for health in other ways.

I note BTW that the COVIT trial https://covid-19.cochrane.org/studies/crs-13307389 should give more evidence eventually (looks like they did not have a high enough COVID rate to recruit - or else had trouble getting money).

Re CDC and NIH. I don't think you can blame doctors for the US health system. You have a system in which quality of treatment depends on wealth or job. That pushes you way down the league table, because outstanding treatment for the few does not help averages, but Ok treatment for all does.

That is a political decision - and determined by politicians and the insurance industry.

By metrics of quality for those with good access to treatment it is very good (though more expensive than most other systems). Again, the dominance of insurance with limite dregulation means that is bound to happen - the pressures to offer more and more expensive treatment of limited utility are inexorable.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thomas, really, you are kidding? vitamin D takes 4 to 7days for the liver to convert it to it's active form calcitriol. Of coarse it didn't show any affect. The study was setup to fail! There have been a few of those. Now your excuse for Fauci and the boys is industry spin. Blame the politicians!

• This is BTW more evidence for a longer period between the two mRNA doses as we have had in the UK (12 weeks) providing better protection - I think the jury is still out on this but it would be great if so.

I believe it is better long-term protection, but not as good during the 12 weeks after dose 1 and before dose 2. However, I think it was the right decision from a public health perspective, because it allowed a higher percent of the total population to be vaccinated when the vaccine was still in short supply. I hope the UK now has enough vaccine to meet demand. I hope the demand is still high.

In Japan, there has been a serious shortage of vaccine. I think it is now moderating, because they have now reached 29% one-dose, 40% two-doses. (https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations) Total cases have spiked for some reason. I don't know why. Perhaps the Delta variant? The spike is still spiking, but fortunately deaths remain low. This is because most of the elderly population has been vaccinated.

Japan COVID-19 Coronavirus Tracker
    Live updates of the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak in Japan
    covid19japan.com

There is a strange situation causing a limiting factor to the number of vaccinations per day. A Japanese doctor I know who lives in Tokyo was recently paid a ton of money to go to Hokkaido for a day or two to administer vaccinations. Apparently, you have to be a doctor, nurse or dentist to give shots in Japan. This I did not know. They are scrambling around trying to find 11,000 more doctors and nurses to give the shots.

Japan panel OKs letting dentists administer COVID-19 vaccines
    In Japan, only doctors, or nurses under the instruction of doctors, are legally allowed to inject vaccines.
    www.japantimes.co.jp

Japan searches for 11,000 physicians to administer vaccinations
    Mass inoculations to begin next week
    asia.nikkei.com

In the U.S., a broader class of trained people can give vaccinations. At the CVS drugstore they include "pharmacists, pharmacy interns and trained pharmacy technicians, as well as other qualified health care professionals depending on each state’s specific regulations." They all hold "an active CPR certification (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation)."

• Take your anti vax crap and XXXXXX no one here is anti vax yet you continue to push your Huxley CRAP!!!

Oh give us a break. Several people here are rabidly anti-vax, such as Wyttenbach. They repeated post vile lies and outrageous nonsense. They are Death Cult fanatics, who want to kill millions of people to enhance their own power.

They are in league with the people at Fox News and GOP politicians such as Ron "Death" DeSantis (#deathsantis). Their only purpose is to enhance their political power, by frightening ignorant voters. In the U.S. alone, they have already slaughtered more civilians than the Japanese militaristic Death Cult fanatics did in 1945. Tojo and the Emperor Hirohito stood by and did nothing while hundreds of thousands of people were killed in bombing raids and atomic bomb attacks, even though they knew they were sure to lose in the end. Here in the U.S., hundreds of thousands of people have died in the service of twisted, sick, filthy right-wing ideology, and tens of thousands more are doomed.

• The Olympics hasn't help, 3000 athletes some vaccinated some not all walking thru airports. It looks like it will get worse before enough vaccinations are giving. Early treatment! We need a two pronged attack to end this, or lock up 7 billion people for 30days. This has to end!

• Oh give us a break. Several people here are rabidly anti-vax, such as Wyttenbach. They repeated post vile lies and outrageous nonsense. They are Death Cult fanatics, who want to kill millions of people to enhance their own power.

They are in league with the people at Fox News and GOP politicians such as Ron "Death" DeSantis (#deathsantis). Their only purpose is to enhance their political power, by frightening ignorant voters. In the U.S. alone, they have already slaughtered more civilians than the Japanese militaristic Death Cult fanatics did in 1945. Tojo and the Emperor Hirohito stood by and did nothing while hundreds of thousands of people were killed in bombing raids and atomic bomb attacks, even though they knew they were sure to lose in the end. Here in the U.S., hundreds of thousands of people have died in the service of twisted, sick, filthy right-wing ideology, and tens of thousands more are doomed.

In what way is W going to gain power? As for politicians, I agree they have a lust for power, on both sides of the isle. What has killed millions is Covid, why? No early intervention. Go home and infect your family. Great advise!

• Several people here are rabidly anti-vax, such as Wyttenbach

There's that antivax rhetoric again

from one of the biology savants..

perhaps we will see rhetoric

such as "fringe science" (THH) or "CFer"( RIP)

Perhaps we should have an antivax counter on this thread

what is it now.. 100?

its not about antivax ..its about the Pfaccine..

Y,A, G.C (You'all got cancer)

I hope Alexandra has clarified the JR 'synthetic' query

I am not sure which TM its at but I think the word is there.

although they have drawbacks in focusing on the spike

J&J and Astra are vaccines

perhaps the future versions can not focus on other bits of the Covid

The news today

"Children are known to be superspreaders

The Pfizer 'will be made available" to children as young as 12.."

Woe to this generation that sacrifices its children on the altar of mass Pfaccination

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In what way is W going to gain power?

By frightening people so they join his cult and believe whatever lies he shovels into their head. Also by making their followers think they are members of an elite in-group that knows the truth, while the rest of the public are sheep who are duped by the government and the establishment. Fear and and a sense of superiority work together. That is how cult members and fanatics gain power. QAnon is a good example.

Here is a description of another cult:

"One such tactic is fear mongering, or teaching their members that other people are out to hurt them in some way, or keep them from reaching their true potential.

Another tactic common with cults is to teach its followers that they are somehow better than others, that they’re smarter, that they know certain secrets or have special understanding that others don’t, or that they’re more moral and pure than the rest of the world."

No early intervention. Go home and infect your family. Great advise!

The WHO and other public health agencies gave detailed instructions to avoid massive deaths, without any need for lockdowns or much economic disruption. They advised that hotels and other facilities should be used for quarantine, so that people did not go home and infect their families. The U.S. GOP and other Death Cult leaders ignored this, and slaughtered hundreds of thousands of people unnecessarily. Leaders in countries such as Japan and Korea did what the WHO recommended, and had only a few thousand deaths. Per capita between 30 and 100 times less deaths than the U.S. In Japan and Korea there were no excess deaths in 2020. In other words, the effect of COVID was too small to detect. See:

The Pandemic’s Hidden Toll: Half a Million Deaths (Published 2020)
    Far more people died in 2020 during the pandemic than have been officially reported, a review of mortality data in 35 countries shows.
    www.nytimes.com

• Q. How can you distinguish science from spin?

A. Scientisits use neutral quantifiers like "larger then normal". Spinners describe emotive reactions such as "Alarming"

Q. Why are emotive adjectives a problem in scientific reporting?

A. because they are imprecise - they describe an emotional reaction of the reader - which cannot in any case be accurate

Q. What is the most common anti-vax lie error when reporting vaccine adverse effects?

A. they conflate correlation with causation

Q. Why is this particularly a problem?

A. The background level of adverse events is significant and gets larger for older age-groups. Some events, such as cardiovascular problems, are very common. They will be more than usually so for those vaccinated where people less healthy and older will be more likely to get vaccinated than those less healthy and younger. Working out how much more, from whole-country vaccinated populations, is challenging.

Q. Why do the vaccine adverse event databases (Eudravigilance or VAERS) register background (non-causal would-have-happened-anyway) events?

A. It is in general not possible to distinguish between background and vaccine caused events. So all you can do is looks at the overall statistics - are there significantly more people dying than would be true of the same demographics anyway in that time period. The catchall databases such as Eudravigilance and VAERS are there to document everything so that possible new statistically significant effects can be extracted from large-scale statistics

Q. Why then do papers such as the one referenced above document total numbers of events without attempting to determine background number?

A. Because they are written by people with little expertise in evaluating vaccine side effects, or, sometimes those with sufficient expertise who have apolitical agenda and seek to alarm the general population and reduce vaccination rates.

Q.Which of these is Karla J. Lehman?

A. From her personal web pages:

Leaving the job has opened up the freedom to deal with pressing questions and observed undesirable developments. On the basis of my life experiences gained in two different political systems, diverse contacts and numerous trips abroad, I try to question and fathom current socio-political developments in connection with advancing globalization. Preserving the tried and tested is an obligation for me. My special attention is directed to the areas - medicine and society, upbringing and education as well as forced socio-political changes.

It seems she has a self-avowed political mission

From her self-published pre-print abstract:

The objective of this analysis was to determine the total number of reported adverse events and fatalities and to record suspected important cardiovascular adverse events up to the cut-off date in European countries. Therefore, a current review/analysis of spontaneously reported fatalities as well as of adverse events after application of Covid-19 vaccines has been performed. Data were retrieved from the EudraVigilance web reports of the European Medicines Agency (EMA), partly also from the safety reports of the German PEI.

Covid-19 vaccine-associated suspected side effects and related deaths are alarming. Surprisingly, numerous cardiovascular reactions were reported, many of which were life-threatening. Cardiac and heart circulatory caused fatalities alone accounted for about 33% of all ComirnatyR vaccine-related deaths.

Q So What?

A. Well - we can see whether she approaches this interesting scientific question in a way that could generate useful results, or does she do the standard anti-vaxxer thing of presenting partial data. Since cardiac events are a large part of normal background this is not (as she indicates) per se surprising.

That A word again (from the preprint abstract). Scientists work best when objective, not when alarmed. And there is no reason to call something alarming in an abstract except as PR.

Notice also there is no mention of comparing the number of events with the expected background number for the same demographic. What would a normal paper look like doing this study?

(1) obtain demographic data for the vaccinated population (at very least age, sex. But would need a whole load of comorbidities - here I agree with W - comorbidities increase risks)

(2) obtain background adverse event data for this demographics reported in the same way as the vaccine adverse event database. that is rather difficult. probably you could find out the demographic from other vaccines and use that as a control?

(3) Compare the two, weighted for similar demographics.

That is very difficult to do accurately - however you do it there will be the possibility of significant errors. But if there is a large effect it can be done easily and the increase in events will convince people.

A normal paper would also contextualise, by looking first at the evidence from the phase II/II studies which will provide randomised testing of adverse events against background events with an identical demographic. Due to small numbers that is not conclusive, but it is a good starting point.

Her paper does none of these expected things. it provides information - the total number of recorded adverse reactions correlated with the vaccine - which alone has no scientific merit.

She recognises this - a good sign. From the abstract:

Limitations of the investigation result from the individual reporting and recording procedure,

the lack of detailed individual information and the lack of an appropriate comparison

population.

Q. What do you conclude?

A. Her training as a pharmacologist allowed to to see the problems in giving numbers without suitable background comparison, but she ignores this due to her alarm and wish to prevent forced socio-political changes.

Q Is there any other evidence that she is an anti-vaxxer (sic)?

A. Warning - it is not relevant. She should be judged on the quality of her paper - which as above is not very useful since it provides no comparable comparison to determine whether the captured events are larger or smaller than expected from background. It is good that she recognises this - perhaps surprising that she calls such an inconclusive analysis alarming.

However - her other published prepints show typical anti-vaxxer memes (hidden agenda, anti-lockdown, anti-vaccine)

(from her web pages)

Fighting novel infectious agents was and is a complex challenge. While medical experience and medical action were sufficient to successfully cope with past episodes or pandemics, this was deviated from in the case of Covid-19. Other actors, following a hidden agenda, took over the direction with the consequence that the clinical picture was misinterpreted and based on this, sometimes absurd measures with fatal consequences for society and the economy took hold. It was cleverly possible to focus media attention exclusively on the consequences of the self-inflicted crisis and, for months, increasingly on vaccine procurement and vaccination management.

Q Are cardiac-related adverse events a side effect of COVID vaccines that is significantly larger than other mass vaccines?

A. We know that is true for mRNA vaccines (pericarditis - excellent outcomes from rare short-lived immune reaction that affects heart muscle) and AstraZeneca (rare atypical blood clots - less good outcomes). The rates are higher than most universally given vaccines but lower than the dangers of COVID - even in young populations where COVID risks are very low - because these side effects are even more infrequent when matched for seriousness (e.g. death for death). More work is needed to quantify them but for Pfizer after 300M + doses it is clear that COVID risks are much higher 12+. Now that delta COVID means everyone will catch COVID who is not vaccinated the question is only one of working out the optimum vaccine to give each demographic. All vaccines (except astraZeneca) are suitable for all 12 years + people, in the sense that they reduce absolute risk for that person. this calculation assumes that it is not possible to isolate anyone from delta over the medium term.

Q. Will we have safer / better vaccines in the future? Should we wait?

A. yes, probably. No, unless you want to be live on a desert island or think every anti-vaxxer will change mind and get vaccinated so that COVID rates in all developed countries can be got low quickly. The COVID vaccines for everyone except the very young are a better risk prospect than getting COVID, which will happen.

Q. I've heard that natural immunity protects me better than vaccines?

A. Umm... If you catch COVID without vaccination, by definition, you are not protected. So that protection is for second bullet after you have dodged the first. Vaccines vastly reduce severity of the first (bullet-proof vest).

• The Olympics hasn't help, 3000 athletes some vaccinated some not all walking thru airports.

A total of 193 Olympics participants have gotten COVID in Japan, including 20 athletes (as of July 29).

NPR Cookie Consent and Choices

I believe the Olympic participants began arriving in Japan on July 10. Since then, 86,779 people in Japan have been infected. So, the Olympic participants are 0.2% of that total. That is insignificant. They are not part of the problem. They have not been allowed to come in contact with the general population. No audiences are allowed in the stadiums and other venues, so that is not a source of infection. However, news reports from Japan say that many people may have been infected because they are gathering in houses and bars to watch the Olympics on TV, so that might be a contributing factor.

As I said, despite the rapid rise in infections, deaths have remained very low. No doubt this is because the most vulnerable population has been vaccinated.

• although they have drawbacks in focusing on the spike

J&J and Astra are vaccines

perhaps the future versions can not focus on other bits of the Covid

Perhaps they can. But they may, as with current non-mRNA vaccines, have less efficacy.

Novavax as sub-unit vaccine looks pretty effective though.

It may be that the spike-only technique is less effective over time than a more overall vaccine. The argument for it is that it is much more difficult for vaccine-evasion to happen in the spike region - since the spike needs to work.

Anyway - if you are an anti-vaxxer - yes let us keep count and RB instead of making veiled comments you could tell us your views about which vaccines for who are less risk than delta COVID - you will it seems have a dislike of novelty and natural but inflated suspicion of newer technologies like mRNA vaccines so will probably wait for the next effective vaccine (Novavax?). That will overall increase your risk significantly (unless you are very young) with the unsettling side effect of increasing the risk of anyone you are close to who is similarly waiting.

I think the conversation here could be made clearer if everyone was transparent about their own personal vaccine choices and status (I have been).

THH

• ere is a description of another cult:

More tribal rhetoric from our biology savant

Where there is bubkiss nada argument

then there is only refuge in rhetoric. I guess

does JR understand any of the terminology

like oncogenes or epigenetics?

and the reasons why leading geneticists and virologists

question the idea of inflicting pfaccines on kids?

Thankfully the blood tests for my wife are OK..yesterday

Lipids.. electrolytes.. Fe WBC RBC all fine

Neutropenia for three months following the Pfaccine

Mandatory for hospital staff

The staff GP started to put two and two together

Quite a few of my wife's colleagues had the same thing .. same time..

They all were Pfaccinated in April

Unfortunately the blood tests do not report

oncogene status or YAGC halflife

and there are no epigenetic parameters...

Just say a prayer.. Keep the Pfaith

Our Pfizer... who art in NY

Hallowed a be thy Name

Thy Profit come on Earth as it is in thy Forecast

Gives us this day our daily booster....

Pfizer expected to make $45.7 billion from COVID-19 vaccine sales this year
    Drug manufacturer Pfizer is expected to gain $45.7 billion in sales this year as countries stock up on COVID-19 vaccines.
    www.abc.net.au

• Antibody Evolution after SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination

Antibody Evolution after SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection produces B-cell responses that continue to evolve for at least one year. During that… http://www.biorxiv.org

Summary

Just confirming that the vaccines are of no use for new variants as teh memory B-cells get no boost from the booster for this to happen a slightly change RNA should be used, what would reduce the profits...

How damaging CoV-19 can be for the Japanese olds.

Japan's average longevity hits record high of 87.74 years for women, 81.64 for men - The Mainichi
    TOKYO -- Average life expectancy in Japan reached record highs for both women and men in 2020, at 87.74 years and 81.64 years, respectively, according
    mainichi.jp

TOKYO -- Average life expectancy in Japan reached record highs for both women and men in 2020, at 87.74 years and 81.64 years, respectively, according to a basic table released by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare on July 30

These antivaxxers will not die from CoV-19... It makes them older...

Till then, it is good to know that the vaccine provides very good protection and a booster shot will make that last if needed.

How about once reading a paper. Sorry this would end your dreams...

W, for example, thinks that I, as a healthy 60 year-old, should not be vaccinated because the vaccine risks are higher than the COVID risks.

I never said this but ... May be this is your early vaxx dementia. So I recommend you a booster every 6 months based on your disease state. The booster will not help much as the memory cells will not improve but your believe and the vaccine passport will outweigh the risk...

• That is how people debate, you on the other hand wish to suppress vaccine concerns.

There is only a tiny bit of Viral RNA in the Pfaccine..

I don't know about Darwin's bulldogs pup avatar..

but we all started from a tiny bit of DNA(+some epigenetics)

which amounted to much more than just a gleam in someone's eye..

That is the miracle of biology :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.