Covid-19 News

• If the medical establishment is trying to suppress the use of ivermectin, or persecute doctors for using it, the establishment is not doing a very good job.

Well, they are trying their best to suppress, but when you get between symptomatic patients and a safe drug they believe might keep them out of the hospital, they can only do so much. And overall, IMO, they actually did a very good job of keeping an early treatment out of the hands of the unwashed masses. It was only recently (week ending Aug 13) that, according to the CDC, the number of prescriptions has risen to 88,000/week.

Taking into consideration that IVM has been adopted as the standard of care for early treatment in many countries, had the health care establishment not been so effective we would probably have weekly prescriptions in the millions. I know I would have been one of those had it been available. So 88,000 is a drop in the bucket. In India alone, the states that have adopted IVM packages are dwarfing that. The establishments wins IMO...yeah..

And it is remarkable to me that there are any physicians left brave enough to administer IVM. Just this past week we saw how the one doctor was treated for doing what is "legal". My guess is that many of those 88,000 prescriptions were written by the pill mills springing up on the internet to satisfy the demand. I linked to one a few weeks back. Also, the FLCCC has a list of brave doctors, and I am guessing they represented a large part of the uptick.

Those 88,000 prescriptions/week will probably go down dramatically though. Last Monday, the FDA launched their "you are not a horse, you are not a cow" campaign warning against using the livestock paste. Right on cue, the NYT's put out a story echoing the FDA, and now the legacy media has jumped on board. Most are totally mangling the actual details, as the FDA was clear they were talking about humans not using the livestock version, but the media have morphed that into any form of IVM can hurt you.

• No, that is not even slightly true. We have known that masks work since the 1880s.

I agree...but only the right kind of mask, and then only if worn, and cleaned properly. You posted that "everyone" in your area is wearing masks again. Tell me...how many are really protected from what you see? I see the same thing here, but people for the most part are not using the N95 type masks, and most of what (including the N95's) I see look filthy.

And IMO, the reason few use the good masks is because they make it hard to breath. I have tried, and simply can't take it. I hyperventilate if walking around in one. Those that wear them often have them down below their nose so they can get enough oxygen, and are constantly adjusting them transporting viruses with every touch.

So that is why I contend the jury is still out on masks.

• Well, they are trying their best to suppress, but when you get between symptomatic patients and a safe drug they believe might keep them out of the hospital, they can only do so much.

They do not appear to be doing anything. There are a few press reports of doctors getting in trouble, but the number of prescriptions is skyrocketing. It would not be if there were a concerted effort to stop this.

Those 88,000 prescriptions/week will probably go down dramatically though.

If that happens you will a point. If it does not happen . . . will you admit you are wrong?

Last Monday, the FDA launched their "you are not a horse, you are not a cow" campaign warning against using the livestock paste.

Are you saying it is okay to use livestock paste?!? Surely there is a difference between a campaign to stop human prescriptions (what you think is happening) and a campaign to stop the use of pills and paste designed for animals.

I agree...but only the right kind of mask, and then only if worn, and cleaned properly.

You are wrong. Nearly all mask types are effective. All of the commercially ones are similar in effectiveness. A cheap drugstore one is almost as good as a professional N95 one. See:

Low-cost measurement of face mask efficacy for filtering expelled droplets during speech
    Mandates for mask use in public during the recent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, worsened by global shortage of commercial supplies, have led to…
    advances.sciencemag.org

• Well, they are trying their best to suppress,

Who is? Where? So far I have seen only one news story about suppression, about the guy who wanted to the drug to prisoners.

As I said, if this is the most vigorous suppression the government is capable of, and we are seeing 88,000 prescriptions per week, I do not see what you are complaining about. How many prescriptions would it take before you say there is no effective suppression? A million? I doubt there are that many idiots in the U.S. Anyone who would take this instead the vaccine is an idiot. If you get vaccinated, you don't need this.

Last Monday, the FDA launched their "you are not a horse, you are not a cow" campaign warning against using the livestock paste. Right on cue, the NYT's put out a story echoing the FDA, and now the legacy media has jumped on board. Most are totally mangling the actual details, as the FDA was clear they were talking about humans not using the livestock version, but the media have morphed that into any form of IVM can hurt you.

I do not see a single story in the NYT that confuses this. I don't see one anywhere else. All mass media reports make the distinction between the human versus livestock story on one hand, and the fact that IVM is controversial and the FDA recommends against it on the other. The two are clearly separate stories. Related, but separate.

What do you want the mass media to do, anyway? Should they not mention that the FDA thinks IVM does no good? Not tell readers that? The mainstream articles I have seen say it is "controversial." They don't say it is fraud.

IVM can hurt you! People are taking overdoses of the human version. Whereas the vaccine cannot hurt you, and it is far more effective than IVM (assuming IVM is effective at all). That needs to be said. People should be told that, again and again. You have a choice between a dangerous drug that probably does nothing, or the safest and one of the most effective drugs ever invented. Which do you think is better? IVM is marginal at best. If people take it instead of the vaccine, they are risking a severe illness that may last a lifetime, or death.

• I do not see a single story in the NYT that confuses this

I meant mostly the other media, not the NYT's, that morphed the FDA's warning about not using horse paste, into a more general message that all IVM was bad for you because it is only meant for horses. But the NYTs did put out this story on Aug 21:

:

Health officials warn people not to treat Covid with a drug meant for livestock.
    “You are not a horse,” the Food and Drug Administration said. “Stop it.”
    www.nytimes.com

with the headline:

"Health officials warn people not to treat Covid with a drug meant for livestock."

which I thought was purposely misleading, as later in the article they acknowledged IVM is also used for humans. It is an old cheap journalism trick to shape the readers opinion with the headline, and cover their arse with the truth buried later on in the article.

The rest of the legacy media usually follows the leader which is the Times, and they went on to "conflate" (as TrialSite puts it) horse paste and IVM into one and the same. .

• The other day someone in the mass media complained that there is politics because the public health agencies will not tell us "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth." This person did not realize that no one knows the truth in science. You never know "the whole truth;" you don't even know how much whole truth there is left to discover. What is worse, in biology the truth itself keeps changing as the virus mutates. This person was making impossible demands on the scientists.

I have thought the same thing.

Scientists are asked a question and provide the best answer in accordance with the data.

But the data is open to debate and interpretation so the scientists then ask for more data to settle the debate.

Scientists and medics have been dealing with pandemics for hundreds of years so they know many things.

But clearly Covid-19 has its own characteristics and the scientific opinions have changed as more data has been gathered.

E.g. see my link above for changing data on how fast the virus can mutate.

Some members of the public then lose trust saying that the "experts" don't know what they are talking about.

Then of course you can always find some maverick scientist or medic who will have their own fringe opinion.

And once politicians get involved then the whole thing becomes a pig's breakfast.

Thanks to the forum members we are getting plenty of data and discussion.

Clearly the posters on this forum are generally smarter than average and well educated, and yet even on this forum there are diametrically opposed interpretations of the same data.

So how average Joe is supposed to make sense of it all? :/

• As far as Invermectin is concerned there have been trials that have found it ineffective. But then some say these trials are not to be trusted.

It is also claimed that Invermectin is being suppressed in the USA, although if the usual 3.6K prescriptions has risen to 88K prescriptions it would be interesting to know where the ceiling is before the USA hits a supply shortage.

As far as the rest of the world is concerned there must be some blessed realm where Invermectin has been widely used and thus Covid has been conquered.

And yet so far nobody has been able to provide me with any examples.

And what about HCQ, surely the countries that widely use this must have very low Covid deaths (such as India)?

Come on chaps, show me the evidence.

• Anyone who would take this instead the vaccine is an idiot. If you get vaccinated, you don't need this.

I can not speak for all people who want IVM to be made more readily available here in the US, but certainly not all want it INSTEAD of the vaccine. Those like myself are already vaccinated, but still want easy access to IVM (without my doctors being accused of medical malpractice, or medical experimentation, hounded by the media, investigated by a Medical Board, for prescribing it to me), because it is clear the vaccine has limited protection from variants as we are finding out with the Delta.

All it seems we see are stories about those unvaccinated "idiots" getting severely sick, and dying, but fact is the vaccinated are getting Delta (breakthroughs) AND are getting sick also. Some severely, and yes, some dying. I want something in my back pocket if that happens to me.

What may I ask are you going to do if, god forbid, you get symptomatic? You are already vaccinated. Don't you want to at least try something, anything, instead of waiting until your lips turn blue and then check into the ER?

The vaccines are great, and have saved many lives, reduced severity of breakthrough infections, but I want an anti-viral to have in the medicine chest as a Plan B. If I think it works, it is safe, and there are some studies backing it, I WANT it!

You, the FDA, and the WHO should just mind your own business if you disagree. Surely you have better battles to fight than dissuading people from using a safe drug in a pandemic?

• When you vaccinate more than a billion people,

Probably a bit less than 1 billion in NZ.. Kiwis are not so prolific

2 million?

newsGP - NZ myocarditis death had probable link to Pfizer vaccine
    But a recent real-world study on the vaccine’s safety – the largest undertaken to date – has found people are four times more likely to develop the condition…
    www1.racgp.org.au

The woman’s death has reaffirmed the importance of Australia’s no-fault COVID-19 Vaccine Claim Scheme, for which the RACGP strongly advocated.

Finalised on 28 August, the scheme will come into effect from 6 September, ensuring anyone who experiences a serious ‘proven adverse reaction’ to a vaccine delivered through a government-approved program has rapid access to compensation.

I wonder what a death is worth ? $ 1 miilion...

In NZ she is compensated for by the ACC.. accident compensation

which pays for not a lot... maybe the death certificate?

How does this compare to 3.3 million x $15 Pfizer revenue..

perhaps there is some latitude for compensation from Pfizer?

Its an incentive to develop vaccines with less ADR?

and then there is the huge saved cost of deaths from Covid..

a complex calculation..detailed.. actuarial...

• Only ruthless FM/R/X/B mafia members

Jacinda Ardern.NZ.. lockdowns even tighter..

probably Tony Blair would have done that the same...she worked for him in the UK

an excellent communicator ...Blair.-light . feel good communication

She says she is trying to save the limited ICU places till Pfizer saves the country

New Zealand reports 83 new cases as Ardern considers even tougher restrictions
    Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has hinted that the already tough level 4 restrictions could get even stronger to stamp Delta out.
    www.smh.com.au

• Better question, if their doctor prescribes it, would they turn it down if infected?

• Two Men Die After Receiving 2nd Jab of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine in Japan—Are they Causally Linked?

Two Men Die After Receiving 2nd Jab of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine in Japan—Are they Causally Linked?
    Recently Japan suspended select batches of Moderna’s mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine due to contaminants in the product with the most recent incident occurring
    trialsitenews.com

Recently Japan suspended select batches of Moderna’s mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine due to contaminants in the product with the most recent incident occurring in Okinawa. Unfortunately it would appear two days earlier two men died after receiving jabs that could have been from one of the defective batches. Meanwhile the health ministry inspects the deaths. They have not causally linked the deaths to the mRNA vaccine product. The health ministry came out with a public statement declaring “We are suspending the use of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines as foreign substances were spotted in some of them.” In summary two different mRNA-1273 batches are suspended, first three batches totaling 1.63 million doses that led to the deaths of two men, one aged 30 and the other 38, and another batch in Okinawa. Japan’s health ministry investigates any causal links.

Japan’s been severely hit by the Delta variant as the country’s population experiences record numbers of infections. The daily death count isn’t as high as the previous wave but it is moving up. About 44% of Japan’s population is completely vaccinated yet with the Delta variant the vaccinated can become infected and serve as vectors. With over 15,800 dead from COVID-19, Japan’s authorities have imposed considerable restrictions around much of the country.

In Japan safety data base numbers total 991 deaths associated with two shots of the Pfizer-BioNTech and 11 deaths post the Moderna jabs. The government has declared that they have found no causal links that would indicate cause and effect, at least not yet.

Moderna in Japan

On May 20 Takeda, a large Japanese pharmaceutical company that secured the mRNA-1273 license in Japan reported that the COVID-19 vaccine was approved by regulators.

Takeda shared that Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare granted regulatory approval for mRNA-1273 following positive interim results from a Phase 1/2 clinical trial testing immunogenicity and safety. The regulators also factored interim results from the Phase 3 COVE trial results. Thus Takeda notified the Japanese market then they would immediately commence distribution.

What happened with the tainted supply?

Japanese authorities suspended approximately 1.63 million doses of the Moderna vaccine on Thursday, August 26 as contamination was discovered in unused vaccine vials. The suspension occurred right during Japan’ accelerate vaccination campaign due to the surging COVID-19. Fears ensued of a supply shortage in the country.

Apparently identified at multiple sites, the contaminants were undoubtedly well distributed, thus leading to Takeda’s move to suspend use of any doses associated with those produced in the same production line to ensure safety measures.

Apparently Takeda may have traced the tainted supply to a production facility in Spain. Produced by a manufacturer there called Rovi, the Spanish group were conducting an investigation into the cause.

The Deaths

Reuters reports that the two relatively young men apparently experienced a fever after receiving the second dose, dying just two days after breaking out in fever.

As often is the case during the pandemic, Takeda declared there was no evidence of any adverse impact of the mRNA vaccine as the company noted “At this time, we do not have any evidence that these deaths are caused by the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, and it is important to conduct a formal investigation to determine whether there is any connection,” Moderna and its Japanese distributor Takeda said in a joint statement yesterday.

Produced in Spain by a Moderna contractor, Moderna doesn’t yet know what the strange particles were made of but investigations ensue. Thus according to a statement by Takeda “The vials have been sent to a qualified lab for analysis and initial findings will be available early next week.”

The nature of the particles found in the vials, which were manufactured by a Moderna contractor in Europe, is also not known yet. “The vials have been sent to a qualified lab for analysis and initial findings will be available early next week,” Moderna and Takeda said.

• And IMO, the reason few use the good masks is because they make it hard to breath.

FP95/98 are much better than FP2 that are a pain in the ass. I use FP98 and never had any problems!

You are wrong. Nearly all mask types are effective. All of the commercially ones are similar in effectiveness.

There is a factor of 10'000 difference between a surgical mask and a FP98 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evaluating the protection afforded by surgical masks FP2 FP3.pdf

As far as the rest of the world is concerned there must be some blessed realm where Invermectin has been widely used and thus Covid has been conquered.

And yet so far nobody has been able to provide me with any examples.

As said most of India has been treated with the Ziverdo kit that is Ivermectin, doxycycline, Zinc, V-D3 and now added V-C. AT least 500 mio dose. All these states have no more CoV-19 except from imports. Here no means <1 case per million inhabitants.

All it seems we see are stories about those unvaccinated "idiots" getting severely sick, and dying, but fact is the vaccinated are getting Delta (breakthroughs) AND are getting sick also. Some severely, and yes, some dying. I want something in my back pocket if that happens to me.

This is a very wise decision! Even the best reaction to Pfizer = highest AB count will be end of game after one year. In California there is a mutation of delta that is 100% vaccine escaping...If these idiots will go on with boosters, then they might easily kill 10x more people at the end than coV-19 alpha would ever had killed.

• Take a look at this headline

An Ohio judge has ordered a hospital to treat a COVID-19 patient with the controversial livestock drug ivermectin

Ohio judge orders hospital to treat COVID patient with deworming drug ivermectin
    Federal regulators say there is no evidence ivermectin works on COVID-19 and warn it can be dangerous in large doses.
    www.newsweek.com

Ohio Judge Orders Hospital to Treat COVID Patient With Deworming Drug Ivermectin

Butler County Common Pleas Judge Gregory Howard issued the ruling last week, forcing West Chester Hospital to treat Jeffrey Smith with the 30 milligrams of the drug daily for three weeks.

Smith's wife, Julie Smith, had sued the hospital after it refused to administer ivermectin—an animal dewormer that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have warned against in treating COVID-19.

Her husband tested positive for the coronavirus on July 9, according to court documents. He was hospitalized and admitted to the intensive care unit on July 15. On August 1, he was intubated and placed on a ventilator.

Julie Smith said she began researching other courses of treatment and found out about cases where patients had been given ivermectin.

She connected with her husband's physician, Dr. Fred Wagshul—described in the lawsuit as an "expert on using Ivermectin in treating Covid-19"—who prescribed the drug. The hospital then refused to administer it.

My husband is on death's doorstep; he has no other options," she said. "With absolutely nothing to lose, with little to no risk, and with the Defendant likely to begin palliative care, there is no basis for it to refuse Dr. Wagshul's order and prescription to administer Ivermectin to their mutual patient."

Howard ruled in her favor on August 23, stating that the hospital "shall immediately administer" ivermectin to Smith, 51. The hospital is part of the UC Health network.

UC Health spokesperson Amanda Nageleisen told Newsweek that the network cannot "comment on litigation or answer questions, and HIPAA patient privacy laws prevent me from commenting on any specifics of patient care."

Butler County Common Pleas Judge Gregory Howard issued the ruling last week, forcing West Chester Hospital to treat Jeffrey Smith with the 30 milligrams of the drug daily for three weeks.

Smith's wife, Julie Smith, had sued the hospital after it refused to administer ivermectin—an animal dewormer that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have warned against in treating COVID-19.

Her husband tested positive for the coronavirus on July 9, according to court documents. He was hospitalized and admitted to the intensive care unit on July 15. On August 1, he was intubated and placed on a ventilator

Julie Smith said she began researching other courses of treatment and found out about cases where patients had been given ivermectin.

She connected with her husband's physician, Dr. Fred Wagshul—described in the lawsuit as an "expert on using Ivermectin in treating Covid-19"—who prescribed the drug. The hospital then refused to administer it.

"My husband is on death's doorstep; he has no other options," she said. "With absolutely nothing to lose, with little to no risk, and with the Defendant likely to begin palliative care, there is no basis for it to refuse Dr. Wagshul's order and prescription to administer Ivermectin to their mutual patient."

Howard ruled in her favor on August 23, stating that the hospital "shall immediately administer" ivermectin to Smith, 51. The hospital is part of the UC Health network.

UC Health spokesperson Amanda Nageleisen told Newsweek that the network cannot "comment on litigation or answer questions, and HIPAA patient privacy laws prevent me from commenting on any specifics of patient care."

Ivermectin is approved by the FDA for use in humans to treat certain parasitic worm infections. But federal regulators say there is no evidence it works on COVID-19 and warn that it can be dangerous in large doses.

"People who take inappropriately high doses of ivermectin above FDA-recommended dosing may experience toxic effects," the CDC said. The effects range from nausea and vomiting to seizures, coma and death.

The FDA said it has received "multiple reports of patients who have required medical support and been hospitalized after self-medicating with ivermectin intended for horses."

• His is how CDC steers the vaccine business:: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/c…s-research/protocols.html

scroll down and look at the date of the vaccine studies most are from December 2020 to Februar 2021. No data from delta no up to date data like in UK.

Just deception of the public about the real efficiency/danger of the vaccines.

I would say teh US health system is not even ranked 37th of the world just behind Fidshi or North Korea...So around position 150...170.

Of course for people with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ its top ranked so about 10th place....

• The rest of the legacy media usually follows the leader which is the Times, and they went on to "conflate" (as TrialSite puts it) horse paste and IVM into one and the same. .

I see no conflating. No confusion. The third and fourth paragraph make it clear there are legitimate claims for the drug, but the issue is not settled. What more, or what else, do you want them to say?

QUOTE:

Some studies last year spurred use of the drug against Covid-19, especially in Latin America, and Fox News has promoted some of those studies’ findings on air.

But the National Institutes of Health said in February that most of the studies related to Ivermectin and the coronavirus “had incomplete information and significant methodological limitations,” including small sample sizes and study outcome measures that were often unclear. . . .

Let me again point out that many people are taking the animal version. It is sold out everywhere. There are many reports of people taking it. This is a very dangerous, very stupid thing to do. It is important for the mass media to warn the public not to do this. It is also important to warn the public that the FDA says you should not use IVM to treat COVID. It would be extremely irresponsible for the mass media to take an "even handed" approach, as if the FDA is no more believable than crazy people on the internet, or scientists publishing poorly done research.

• I can not speak for all people who want IVM to be made more readily available here in the US, but certainly not all want it INSTEAD of the vaccine.

Unfortunately, many people apparently want it instead of the vaccine. I do not know how many, but there are widespread reports of this.

All it seems we see are stories about those unvaccinated "idiots" getting severely sick, and dying, but fact is the vaccinated are getting Delta (breakthroughs) AND are getting sick also. Some severely, and yes, some dying.

Very few are dying, as I am sure you know.

I want something in my back pocket if that happens to me.

Get an oximeter. If it goes below 90, go to the hospital. They have many effective therapies.

Don't you want to at least try something, anything,

No! Absolutely not. If the oximeter and fever tell me I am seriously ill, the last thing I want to do is "try something, anything." That is suicidal. What I want is expert treatment from experienced nurses and doctors. I do not want some drug that I know for a fact probably does not work, and if it does work, it is only marginal. You might as well try voodoo.

instead of waiting until your lips turn blue and then check into the ER?

That's what the oximeter is for.

Surely you have better battles to fight than dissuading people from using a safe drug in a pandemic?

It is safe for the treatment of parasites. It probably does nothing for COVID. That is not "safe." It is a dangerous false assurance, that may delay you from seeking effective treatment.

Probably a bit less than 1 billion in NZ.. Kiwis are not so prolific

2 million?

Don't be ridiculous. I meant in the entire world, not just NZ. I am certain you know that is what I meant. If your goal is to confuse the issue and produce unfair numbers, why count all of NZ. Count only the number of people in the town, or only the number of people in the family of the dead person, or the dead person and her sister. You can make it look as if the vaccine kills half of patients.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.