Covid-19 News

• If we scale deaths / million in corona with the data I linked before regarding excess death in different countries showing e.g. sweden is spot on and some other countries have been hit harder, perhaps as a consequence of the lock-down or other reason anyway the numbers is telling:

(I'm not supporting comparisons using only these statistics, but as FHM here says, it's good to have a good statistics to know where to

concentrate the effort.)

COUNTRY COVID DEATH / MILLION CORRECTED DEATH / MILLION

UK 670* 775

USA 530 699

MEXICO 453 1480

RUSSIA 110 321

SWEDEN 570 532

SPAIN 616 943

ITALY 586 800

BELGIUM 860 744

BRAZIL 528 624

PERU 812 2344

ECUADOR 351 1756

CHILE 558 688

There are two error sources.

1) I scale current data from data at an earlier time point.

2) Sometimes the data is for a city and I used that to scale the whole country.

*) approximate value before UK cut the stats.

• Covid anthropomorphized..https://science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2020/08/17/science.abd5223

Now it has heads hips, knees and ankles..feet forty of them.

Each spike has a head which attaches to the human Ace2 receptors

and a flexible stalk with hip knee and ankle ending

in a foot in the viral particle membrane which

presumably allow several or more spikes to attach securely

to receptors on the human cell

before transfer of the viral weapons into the cell.

• Chickenpox is shingles. They are one and the same. Shingles are very serious, painful and debilitating. And incurable. You can prevent them with a vaccine, but if you don't take the vaccine and you get the disease, you will probably suffer for years. Also, I do not know what you consider "serious" but when my children had chickenpox they were miserable for a week or two, crying every day. We had to stay home from work to take care of them. It was one of the most miserable experiences of childhood. Multiply that by nearly every child in the country and you have millions of weeks of misery and lost work, many thousands of permanent injuries, and some deaths. That sounds "serious" to me. It can be eliminated with a vaccine that takes only a second and costs practically nothing. Would you pay a few dollars to avoid a week of misery, and the possibility of shingles when you grow up? I sure would!

It is really not that big a deal. You are forgetting that natural diseases at a young age have beneficial effects which we are only beginning to understand (e.g. seems to help the immune system, and young illness creates longer term immunity!). I had Chicken pox when I was 19 and it wasn't a party but it wasn't that bad either. Knowing what I know now I wouldn't pay, but I could imagine you would and you should have that option.

• Minnesota Democrat governor Waltz reverses HCQ ban

https://www.realclearpolitics.…ychloroquine__143978.html

"

There are now 53 studies that show positive results of hydroxychloroquine in COVID infections,”

There are 14 global studies that show neutral or negative results -- a and 10 of them were of patients in very late stages of COVID-19,

where no antiviral drug can be expected to have much effect.”

One of the positive studies, published by Henry Ford Health System, was a large-scale retrospective of six hospitals. Analyzing 2,541 patients,

it found that those treated with HCQ alone died at about half the rate of patients not treated with it.

It’s unclear if it was this research that prompted Walz to reverse his March ruling,

which ordered the Board of Pharmacists to instruct pharmacists to not issue HCQ prescriptions

unless the diagnosis was “appropriate” -- which halted any off-label prescription requests.

The reason it’s unclear is that Walz has been mum on why he rescinded his order.

There’s been no announcement or new stories. Local lawmakers told me they had no idea Walz had reversed course."

• Latest Peak Prosperity video --

PROGRESS! RAPID TESTS AND IVERMECTIN LEAPS TO THE FORE

Rapid & Affordable Testing For Covid-19 Now Developed -- Finally!

- Pre-existing immunity to Covid is likely substantial

- 2nd wave may just be a delayed 1st wave

- Post-infection symptoms can be long lasting and severe

- Ivermectin+Zinc+Doxycycline promising

- Doxycycline and Azithromycin may directly interfere with viral replication

- Azithromycin or Doxycycline alone may be significantly anti-viral and anti-inflammatory

- Why are HCQ studies run without Azithromycin, Doxycycline or zinc?

- Comparison of HCQ+Azithromycin versus Ivermectin+Doxycycline

- Adding Ivermectin to HCQ+Azithromycin appears to improve outcomes

- Ivermectin effective even in later disease stages

- Common sense approaches are better than current extreme lockdowns

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Coronavirus hospital admissions inflated at height of pandemic

- Hospital admissions for Covid-19 were over-reported at the peak of the pandemic, with

patients who were taken in for other illnesses being included in outbreak statistics

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/ne…t-pandemic-investigation/

Dr. Mobeen Syed - Is Herd-Immunity Achieved In Some Places? Sweden Reloaded

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And, a very disturbing video illustrating Australian authoritarian Covid enforcement --

Australians have lost their minds over COVID-19

• Swiss statistics (German): https://www.srf.ch/news/schwei…fallzahlen-in-der-schweiz

Excess mortality was very low and only a bit higher than with a strong flu.

Other places (Australia) now see an overall lower mortality because of missing flu.

Albeit CoV-19 in average is not worse than a flue try to avoid it. Be ready with harmless first/"short time" medication (orange juice, Quercetin, Sutherlandia) you can take early, after first symptoms. Best is to get it (CoV-19) 2-3 times very weakly, what will give you a long lasting immunity.

Do not believe in a broadly, long time working vaccine for the next 5-10 years.

• I suspect that genetics is important as well. Look at Spain with probably 940 deaths per million if we correct it. Mexico,Peru and Ecuador also have weirdly high death counts (If there isn't a bug anywhere in those calculations).

• No, there must be an RCT!

Observational evidence does not count as people on the front lines do not know how to do statistics and are misled by too many other variables they do not account for!

(Sorry! I could not resist! :evil: )

Not a problem. But, as we all know, statistics lie. It is not about doing statistics, it is about making a judgement "are the results reliable".

Now, anyone publishing research like this will put a caveat saying "maybe the results are not reliable because of A and B and C". they are not going to say "in my judgement this is all rubbish". Even when it is. A lot of research is like that, even published.

One common factor about science reporting that you should remember. Science is about uncertainty. When somone finds a possible relationship between a protein in the blood and Alzheimer's - or whatever - that is one part of a complex jigsaw. Does the protein cause A? is it generated by A? It is completely incidental and because people who eat lots of radishes (for example) are more likely both to get A and express this protein.

That is genuinely interesting and could be useful - and will usually be reported and talked about as "protein in blood found that causes (or maybe tests for) Alzheimer's". Neither of which is necessarily true. Often not even likely.

• It is really not that big a deal. You are forgetting that natural diseases at a young age have beneficial effects which we are only beginning to understand (e.g. seems to help the immune system, and young illness creates longer term immunity!). I had Chicken pox when I was 19 and it wasn't a party but it wasn't that bad either. Knowing what I know now I wouldn't pay, but I could imagine you would and you should have that option.

Since vaccines mimic catching diseases quite closely, but without the trauma, this is yet another strong argument in favour of vaccinations for many things.

Your distinction between vaccines and natural infections, lauding one and fearing the other, is misplaced. Sure, there are some vaccines that are less effective than the disease (and mimic it less closely in terms of effect on immune system). Also, if you vaccinate whole populations and eliminate diseases, you leave "ecological niches" into which other diseases can come. These are second order effects. You claim challenging the immune system is good for people. Great - well let us do that more!

• When it comes to vaccines, a lot of people that are not anti vaccers is reluctant to take a vaccine early some say that 50% of them will accept

it early. Also for the elderly the vaccines are typically less effective. If it 70% successfull we will get 0.7*0.5% = 0.35% of the population which could have a good effect if it was naturally caused but is really too low if we do it more evenly. So I suspect that we will not kill it immediately which is bad as we now have a good lot of virus that is under pressure to mutate and circumvent the virus, remember that corona mutates at the half rate of influenca virus and the stability of the virus is related to the optimality of the virus, removing the optimality and you will get a completely different picture.

• When it comes to vaccines, a lot of people that are not anti vaccers is reluctant to take a vaccine early some say that 50% of them will accept

it early. Also for the elderly the vaccines are typically less effective. If it 70% successfull we will get 0.7*0.5% = 0.35% of the population which could have a good effect if it was naturally caused but is really too low if we do it more evenly. So I suspect that we will not kill it immediately which is bad as we now have a good lot of virus that is under pressure to mutate and circumvent the virus, remember that corona mutates at the half rate of influenca virus and the stability of the virus is related to the optimality of the virus, removing the optimality and you will get a completely different picture.

It will be interesting to see how this goes. I think the horribleness for everyone of living with COVID might means that many people will have the vaccine because it is their social duty. Though it will vary with country and I'm not that sure about US.

In addition, the first people vaccinated (and thus when the side effects are maybe less well understood) will be health and care and essential worker staff - these will have high take-up and also them taking it will have a disproportionately large effect on overall R numbers.

One weird thing about the US politics is that if there is a vaccine well before November I'd guess the administration is going to pushing hard for everyone to be vaccinated (inasfar as this is possible). Whereas otherwise their brand of dog eat dog politics would be less likely to favour mass vaccination.

• It will be interesting to see how this goes. I think the horribleness for everyone of living with COVID might means that many people will have the vaccine because it is their social duty. Though it will vary with country and I'm not that sure about US.

In addition, the first people vaccinated (and thus when the side effects are maybe less well understood) will be health and care and essential worker staff - these will have high take-up and also them taking it will have a disproportionately large effect on overall R numbers.

One weird thing about the US politics is that if there is a vaccine well before November I'd guess the administration is going to pushing hard for everyone to be vaccinated (inasfar as this is possible). Whereas otherwise their brand of dog eat dog politics would be less likely to favour mass vaccination.

Hmm not so sure about that.anymore, there has been a lot of focus on securing the hospitals and elderly care. I suspect young people that is very social is the ones you would like to target with the vaccine. But those have a very low probability of getting ill and hence the vaccine must be very well tested in order to not cause more harm than the virus for this age group. If we can get those people for the sake of the elderly to take the vaccine early, then good, but I'm not optimistic about that.

• everyone of living with COVID might means that many people will have the vaccine because it is their social duty.

The vaccine does not exist yet, so your promotion of a non-existent treatment to a "social duty" is worrisome. Now that you have new information (see video at the end) you need to adapt your views, or else as we have suspected all along this is all a faux persona of promotion.

It is our duty as human beings to call out wrong. This virus was an orchestrated event - not of ineptitude but of intent. If someone causes an accident even if it was unintentional it must be investigated.

Good news: based on the actual statistics and severity of the disease, with proper treatments today Covid can be handled on an outpatient basis. The fact that we all know the CDC is too "invested" in a vaccine to ever promote a cheap drug is criminal, and it is our moral duty to call out wrong at this scale.

Time to wakeup folks: bit.ly/watchPart2

• Finally a professor willing to expose the criminality of Fauci. Does the board deserve an apology from the FUD discriminators and conspiracy callers? Yes. Do the admins deserve payment for vaccine promotion? Yes. Will that happen, no, because there is no costs to smearing people and ideas and holding the FALSE FLAG of science.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/b…ffective-vaccine-unlikely

This is the biggest scientific story in history, even bigger then LENR (although lets hope that changes soon!)

• Finally a professor willing to expose the criminality of Fauci. Does the board deserve an apology from the FUD discriminators and conspiracy callers? Yes. Do the admins deserve payment for vaccine promotion? Yes. Will that happen, no, because there is no costs to smearing people and ideas and holding the FALSE FLAG of science.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/b…ffective-vaccine-unlikely

This is the biggest scientific story in history, even bigger then LENR (although lets hope that changes soon!)

So: what Navid will you do when we have a proven effective vaccine, which reduces infection rates everywhere? Will you admit this guy is an outlier with his own fixed and unlikely views?

• This is the biggest scientific story in history,

We posted this more than two months ago including Montagniers statement. We also posted that Fauci did finance the gain research in China...

For all people involved in DNA research it was clear since day one, when the Western DNA analysis was there... The problem is that the mafia bans (kicks out of job, house etc..) people if they talk. The other question is whether China executed the researcher in charge or just dumped her in a deep prison.

We here have a 20x increase in CoV-19 cases with currently no increase in deaths. Usually deaths lag by two weeks. So lets wait a bit.

But the "weaker" Singapore strain did show no deaths. May be it's here too as Singapore is the main finance mafia partner of Swiss banks (UBS!) with very,very tight connections.

• We posted this more than two months ago including Montagniers statement. We also posted that Fauci did finance the gain research in China...

Yes you did. Bad propaganda clouds the mind by repetition over and over till those weaker believe it.

Our job is to repeat the truth over and over and strengthen the weaker and susceptible ones.

• I was informed last night that an acquaintance has passed away from Covid. Our first "personal" Covid death.

She was in her mid 50's and a wonderful person. Unfortunately, she was extremely over weight, something she battled her entire life and could not seem to defeat even with exercise and diet. She was in the hospital for 3 days and then took for the worse last night. Passed this morning. No doubt that her extreme weight played the major part. However, it is a fact that she was unsuccessful in combating that problem for her entire life. Probably genetics to a great extent.

This definitely can be a bad virus! That is part of the frustration.... with the vast majority not greatly effected it is hard to get everyone to agree or get behind a strategy. Just like starvation, which literally kills millions more than Covid will each year, does not get a second mention on this site..... just because it will not effect any of the posters here... or their close relatives.

Which is worse? :(

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.