Clean Planet Ltd (Japan) updates

• The more Clean Planet talk about a grand future - without showing that their technology works - the more red flags.

Were I them I'd want to get results before making grand plans. They have had lots of money with which to prove their no-good calorimetry by doing proper testing.

You need to think they are hiding Nobel Prize worthy progress (some much better internal tests) , while talking up future prospects without basis for them.

You may want to take note that Nikkei Business Publications is a Mainstream company. This is not a Clean Planet publication, is a mainstream media coverage of the Clean Planet development.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• You may want to take note that Nikkei Business Publications is a Mainstream company. This is not a Clean Planet publication, is a mainstream media coverage of the Clean Planet development.

:)

Business media is not in the business of working out whether the technology companies claims will work. Not their capability. The coverage here is about future possibility as presented by the company. More generally, as you know, the non-science media coverage of anything scientific is very inaccurate and sensationalist. Basing scientific credibility on such reports is unwise.

But we don't need to argue - we can just wait. I have been doing that since the original very strong claims - expecting to get better scientific evidence for them and not getting it. I will say I told you so in another two years when there is still no better evidence they have anything working.

• Do not be concerned about CP , and don’t be critical about CP.

They must have the strategy to get patent so they have insisted that their heat generating reactor is Quantum diffusion not Cold Fusion.

Cold Fusion society has been responsible for this issue, because cold fusion is still pseudo science and have not reached the correct mechanism.

• Well, Iwamura well said when he was interviewed by Alan Smith that it was a comfortable verbal pirouette..

Do not be concerned about CP , and don’t be critical about CP.

They must have the strategy to get patent so they have insisted that their heat generating reactor is Quantum diffusion not Cold Fusion.

Cold Fusion society has been responsible for this issue, because cold fusion is still pseudo science and have not reached the correct mechanism.

• Do not be concerned about CP , and don’t be critical about CP.

Kodama-san, not having the correct mechanism does not make it pseudoscience. A simple, repeatable phenomenon that can produce excess heat linked with transmutations is not pseudoscience.

It's also quite natural to have competing theories for the mechanism if you study the history of 20th century physics, there was always some kind of controversy going on and these controversies were a healthy part of actual science. One cannot claim to have superior knowledge (everybody is wrong except me), unless you have the ability to make a simple repeatable result as above.

• to get patent is important for venture company to get fund. but for now it is impossible to get patent in Japan because patent examiner request the data of the invention. in this case it is possible to get patent if inventor has run experiments with reproducible data, and CP had offered data to patent examiner and they got patent.

but many venture company have enough money to run experiments like me, so I can not get patent but at her industry has established theory so invention without experimental data will be patented if it is based on the theory.

and investors will offer fund if the mechanism is clear.

note that CP has the repeatable result without correct mechanism.

• it is impossible to get patent in Japan because patent examiner request the data of the invention

even with data ... the USPTO is very difficult....

Iwamura et al , backed by MHI have spent quite a few Yen with the USPTO..

the yen spent with Japanese patent office has been more successful

'QHE' is now used instead of 'cold fusion' in applications

"https://casetext.com/admin-law/mitsubishi-heavy-industries-ltd-11

"

There is no reputable evidence of record to support the

claim that the present invention involves nuclear fusion, nor is

there evidence that claims of ‘nuclide transmutation’ are valid

and reproducible, nor is there evidence that the invention is

capable of operating as indicated or capable of providing a

useful output.

Non-Final Act. 7.

Based on this finding, the Examiner rejects all pending claims under

35 U.S.C. § 101 as “inoperative” and lacking utility, as failing to provide an

adequate written description of the invention, and further for failing to

provide an enabling disclosure."

• For better or for worse the USPTO is holding LENR patents to a higher standard. There is obvious bias against CF and the references they quote as "negative evidence" are dated to say the least. Their patent counsel does not seem suited to the task at hand. It will be up to CP and the rest of us trying to get IP protection in the US to breach this wall of bias but we have spoken with two previous directors of the USPTO and we feel there is a path forward to US patents. Everything is a double-edged sword. The higher standard raised by USPTO is an additional obstacle for certain but on the other hand, anyone successfully breaching these barriers and obtaining such patents will have something inherently more valuable.

• It will be up to CP and the rest of us trying to get IP protection in the US to breach this wall of bias but we have spoken with two previous directors of the USPTO and we feel there is a path forward to US patents.

It is 100% clear that the US FM/JF mafia that dominates military and oil industry has already issued dozens of CF/LENR patents that are hidden. Los Alamos was the first lab that replicated P&F just a few weeks after the announcement. We know from people that left the lab that many different approaches have been successfully tested on lab level.

We know these facts did also happen in the case of the Fort Detrick US military biology warfare lab that had tons of Covid/spike patents granted long before they did spin off Moderna.

Thus under the cover of secrecy these folks try to develop new technology and then to make tons of money. But we are lucky as these dumb guys still use the old garbage SM physics and thus will fail to make significant LENR progress. And of course we did not tell them any facts based on the new model!

Their last big failure was the VHICS project under Reagen aimed to boost high performance chips. After this they lost the CCD sensor industry to Japan. Switzerland developed a new much faster memory chip technology and the first true silicon compiler and finally just manufacturing (INTEL,NSC etc.) did profit.

It looks like the USA is a kind of brainless country at least on the leader/management level...

If you are an US citizen then USPTO can take over your patent at no cost any time it is declared of national security interest!!! Be aware of this and patent it first in an other country!!

• It is 100% clear that the US FM/JF mafia that dominates military and oil industry has already issued dozens of CF/LENR patents that are hidden. Los Alamos was the first lab that replicated P&F just a few weeks after the announcement. We know from people that left the lab that many different approaches have been successfully tested on lab level.

I know everyone at Los Alamos who worked on cold fusion. I know what they did, and what they published. They did not apply for any patents. What you write here about the "mafia" is nonsense.

Cold fusion was never secret, and no classified patents were filed as far as the researchers know.

If there were patents, they would have expired by now.

• I know everyone at Los Alamos who worked on cold fusion. I know what they did, and what they published. They did not apply for any patents. What you write here about the "mafia" is nonsense.

Cold fusion was never secret, and no classified patents were filed as far as the researchers know.

If there were patents, they would have expired by now.

Because the cold fusion is very influential, all the competitors are not willing to admit that cold fusion is real, which is unavoidable.

What we need to do is to have the correct standard theory of cold fusion and run experiments to prove the theory of cold fusion.

Without the correct mechanism of cold fusion, Cold fusion patent is not patentable.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.