The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• I don't know if we had this before: the wattmeter (again super cheap China stuff) could have shown the power factor by the push of a button:

Another thing which hasn't been mentioned I think: the "lab" apparently didn't have an appropriate container for the oil but had to reuse some leaky kitchen tray or something and smear the corners tight with some goo.

As far as I can tell, all his gadgets are built from cheap, reused everyday stuff in a sloppy DIY manner. The SKLeds look comparably decent at a first glance. They are either bought or they just look good from a distance.

• I don't know if we had this before: the wattmeter (again super cheap China stuff) could have shown the power factor by the push of a button: https://de.aliexpress.com/item/32763863798.html

That should be where the power factor figures came from.

The SKLeds look comparably decent at a first glance. They are either bought or they just look good from a distance.

Or perhaps made with a cheap 3D printer? Even resin 3D printers are quite affordable nowadays.

• For the time being I'm taking Levi's reports at face value.
    I note that ECW Frank saw it in operation, so I'll accept the risk of its being an outright fake.

Costs me nothing, so I pre-ordered two SKleps -- DC-DC and AC-AC

Will report if/when they are delivered.

I will also take them at face value (if genuine issued reports, which at this stage isn't certain). I'm sure he would not have outright lied, but how curious and in control of the measurements was he? The first question would be, did he connect and confirm the wiring/instruments himself?

• I like the little wattmeter. I think I’ll get some.

The goo looks like high temperature red silicone sealant. Keeps the hot oil in. You know, in case the bottom mounted fins with poor airflow and convection blocking lid don’t work well enough. But it seals well.

I thought for a moment that the oil tub was the cover for the old SKL controller (Stockholm style).🤔

There seem to be 100 SKled lamps in all, and according to Mats, they have a real safety certificate. Perhaps the certificators consumed a few or more doing their thing. They do seem unique.

• Yes, we have in Prati at least one working nuclear reactor certified form physics dpt. of Bologna Alma Mater. A nuclear reactor in close proximity to Città del Vaticano and Pope. I am frightened of the serious security implications of this date of fact. From an international viewpoint, too.

• I think this is the simplest resistor cheat: (no idea if applicable)

Paradigmnoia, a 12 V 200A PSU seems to me a too high value compared with the size of that one in figure, it would be 2.4kW.

I think is enough a 150-300W PSU.

I suggest also to insert a high value resistor where you drew the open wires to better mask the scam.

• AR is a case. He has nailed in the brain the simple idea that he is a GREAT scientist - no problem knowing nothing about Hilbert spaces or hamiltonians [and indeed Hagestein's approach has proved as boring as ineffective] - Leonardo [the true one] has been a true genius, but a genius that never builded anything effective. Today AR is following closely his hero in a middle class home in Prati, Rome. Leonardo da Vinci played lute for Ludovico Sforza, and tried to paint a Cenacolo in Santa Maria delle Grazie, but miserably failed - his ingenious "fresco" innovation failed, and the painted wall faded out. The upper and the lower coincide: ... "un poco accendere quella candela".

"Una lavava i panni e pel freddo aveva i piedi molto rossi,
    e, passandole appresso, uno prete domandò con ammirazione
    donde tale rossezza dirivassi; al quale la femmina subito rispuose
    che tale effetto accadeva, perché ella aveva sotto il foco.
    Allora il prete mise mano a quello membro, che lo fece essere
    più prete che monaca, e, a quella accostatosi, con dolce
    e sommessiva voce pregò quella che 'n cortesia li dovessi
    un poco accendere quella candela."

LdV, Facezie

• Rossi pulled another bait and switch. Previously, an order commitment of 25 million dollars would have supposedly gotten product shipping. Now it requires a quarter billion! Sure. That is likely to happen without samples available for rigorous testing. Will the control boards ship as demonstrated, all piled on each other haphazardly with wires all over the place?

• Are Francis Thomas Darden and John Mazzarino "ignorant and dreamers" who in turn deranged etc ? I don't like oversimplified narratives.

I agree that AR raises peculiar and opposite feelings in disjointed sets of people - an uncommon and luciferian talent. Persistent, near pavlovian feelings, once funny to follow, now a bit boring - ten years is a long timespan for the last season of the very same play/plot/crime.

• Thinking about it, the probably unused electronic equipment laid on the table may have mostly been a not-so-subtle hint for the dreamers out there—for the purposes of the demonstration an all-integrated Ecat box would have been more credible.

It will just take one or two of those dreamers to replicate (?) the Rossi Effect using similar HID lamp equipment from Amazon and the story could go on for at least a few more years.

It does feel like this would be a tired, low-budget repetition of Lugano, though.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.