The “Thunderstorm” reactor as another potentially easy to replicate, and very useful, possibly LENR device

• Frogfall with all due respect, character assininasion is a huxly tactic, wait for the results of the many replications that are taking place now before you attack bobs methods of investigation

• Frogfall with all due respect, character assininasion is a huxly tactic, wait for the results of the many replications that are taking place now before you attack bobs methods of investigation

Neither of these characters need any assassination. It is all self-inflicted.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• I must confess I have paying this affair very little attention. Are these replications independent, or conducted be 'Friends of Bendall?'

AFAIK there is already one truly independent build in Germany and the one of the MFMP is in the process of gathering the unmodified baseline data and about to begin the modified exhaust baseline as prior to start the TSG testing. They are going step by step.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I can understand your frustration and do have some reservations about the entire spectacle myself.
    Once the analysis is done we will see the character of the people involved.
    Sometimes it seems far more advantageous to focus on the novelty of these experiments rather than there principle operation which is often highly theoretical.
    In going through theoretical postulations, two things are critical from my point of view. Can it be tested through hypothesis and what is the most likely to the least likely explanation based on what we already know in the shared body of science?
    Chemical vapor deposition and condensation was my lowest hanging fruit for the patterns and material formations in the Thunderstorm Generator.
    I still maintain that position until we see more analysis.

It does feel like there is some clout chasing for greater public optics by Bob a little, but he has a family to feed and he has made this his profession.
    Which I don't believe is a very easy task to do or has that great of pay.
    We will likely need a little bit of patience for natures documents on reality to be revealed through observation and experimentation.
    As long as the data is open for all to review so that one can be there own arbiter of truth from the reproducible facts of physics, we can avoid the strictly faith based scientific approaches.

It's great to have faith and conviction in matters of the unknown.
    However, without the ability to test our faith in some manner, the outcome becomes more of a religion than of scientific inquiry.

• It’s Ball Lightning or is it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Off topic part of post removed. Please keep things on topic.

• More analysis.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• From ECW and Bob Greenyer comments.

Analysis of Thunderstorm Generator SEM/EDS Images (Bob Greenyer) –

NOTE:

I decided to accept an invitation, on condition of full disclosure, to help the independent parties and Malcolm Bendall understand the science (as far as I could) when I saw the flux loops coming out and back into the stainless steel in an over-driven small unit in Thailand.

I saw the evidence of that in the Neil Creighton-Gould's LION reactors and then we have recorded this kind of thing in VEGA - not to mention the photo of Bogdanovich et. al. in his paper "Video Recordings of long lived plasmoinds" (Moscow Nuclear Physics Institute).

I was pretty convinced it was the same thing and so this conclusive evidence (for me) showing the same crenelated, hollow Fe+O rich microspheres (on absolutely the first image!), came as no big surprise, but interesting all the same. The structures are surrounded by synthesised elements compliant with observations Ohsawa, Solin, Bockris & Sundarasen, Kladov, Matsumoto, Ohmasa, Srinivasan (Coimbatore Ferrosilicon) and my tests with Slobodan Stankovic in Switzerland on CaCO3.

This has been an easy to prove and accept science since ULTR experiments for those that care.

As I announced in my ICCF-25 presentation, I am just now focusing on "The Practical Applications of the Fractal Toroidal Moment" - the acceptance of it will catch up at some point. This was the 3rd aim of the main aim of the MFMP.

http://www.quantumheat.org/...

• Больше анализа.

[медиа]

[/media]

Скорее всего, да ...

Это Шаровая Молния или нет.

[медиа]

[/media]

Не по теме часть сообщения удалена. Пожалуйста, держите всё п

20082023.mp4

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• https://www.google.com/search?q=iron+nanosphere+sem&tbm=isch

You can find iron oxide nanospheres all over the place. :/

The similarity you point out is only in a very broad sense. The spherules that the MFMP have been documenting across different experiments that have in common the conditions to create Micro Ball Lightning / plasmoids or however you want to name them, are very consistent in in the surface aspects and the fact that they are hollow with a remarkable wall thickness regularity. These are not simple "iron oxide" spherules.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• These are not simple "iron oxide" spherules.

Where are the studies on control samples? (i.e. similar materials that have been through other thermal or plasma processes?) Only looking at samples from purported "reactors" is a form of pathological science.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• Where are the studies on control samples? (i.e. similar materials that have been through other thermal or plasma processes?) Only looking at samples from purported "reactors" is a form of pathological science.

Well, the most direct example I can think of within the work of the MFMP, and probably the most obvious and simple control sample, is regular kitchen Aluminum foil. Aluminum foil doesn't have any crenelated hollow iron spheres on it, or it would be a really crappy material. But, when submitted to ultrasound, these spherules have been predicted to be found, and have been found, easily in the sonicated Al foil material and bits and pieces affected by the ultrasound, not only by the MFMP (experiments conducted by magicsound ) but also by many other independent replicators.

You may say that the way the MFMP has been communicating is "unconventional", as most of it is through lenghty video presentations. I can't say that I have watched them all, but have watched enough to see these crenelated hollow spheres expected to be found and being found in SEM analysis of surfaces across many types of experiments over many different sample matrixes, and I think the spheres are astonishing regular on their distribution of sizes and surface aspects. In the case of this Thunderstorm Generator Bob expected to see these spherules, and was a bit surprised by how a massive amount of these he found, thus confirming one of his predictions. His working hypothesis is that this particular kind of spheres forms when plasmoids are created and are allowed to interact with a wide range of materials.

• Aluminum foil doesn't have any crenelated hollow iron spheres on it, or it would be a really crappy material. But, when submitted to ultrasound, these spherules have been predicted to be found, and have been found, easily in the sonicated Al foil material and bits and pieces affected by the ultrasound, not only by the MFMP (experiments conducted by magicsound ) but also by many other independent replicators.

Thanks for the anecdotes. Are you able to point to any published experiments, tests, or demonstrations? (Academic or Grey.)

Note that the anecdotes also refer to studies on "reactors" of sorts (this time ultrasonic related). That cannot be taken as evidence that nanospheres are unable to be produced through a variety of mundane processes.

Edited 2 times, last by Frogfall ().

• Ultrasound treatments were highlighted for a while...US 9115913 B1

Here attached a link for more explanations:

Well, the most direct example I can think of within the work of the MFMP, and probably the most obvious and simple control sample, is regular kitchen Aluminum foil. Aluminum foil doesn't have any crenelated hollow iron spheres on it, or it would be a really crappy material. But, when submitted to ultrasound, these spherules have been predicted to be found, and have been found, easily in the sonicated Al foil material and bits and pieces affected by the ultrasound, not only by the MFMP (experiments conducted by magicsound ) but also by many other independent replicators.

You may say that the way the MFMP has been communicating is "unconventional", as most of it is through lenghty video presentations. I can't say that I have watched them all, but have watched enough to see these crenelated hollow spheres expected to be found and being found in SEM analysis of surfaces across many types of experiments over many different sample matrixes, and I think the spheres are astonishing regular on their distribution of sizes and surface aspects. In the case of this Thunderstorm Generator Bob expected to see these spherules, and was a bit surprised by how a massive amount of these he found, thus confirming one of his predictions. His working hypothesis is that this particular kind of spheres forms when plasmoids are created and are allowed to interact with a wide range of materials.

• Thanks for the anecdotes. Are you able to point to any published experiments, tests, or demonstrations? (Academic or Grey.)

This is a long video presentation.

External Content m.youtube.com

The SEMs of the spherules comes from here: https://remoteview.substack.co…ning-and-coherent-nuclear

• That cannot be taken as evidence that nanospheres are unable to be produced through a variety of mundane processes.

But you have to be very precise on the kind of microsphere we are talking about, these are Fe and O rich, hollow, with a characteristic crenelated surface. We are not talking about any microsphere here, but of the ones of this particular kind.

• Which is why I posted a photo of hollow crenelated iron oxide nanospheres.

I looked up the paper precisely because of this, before posting my prior comment, and these are not at all hollow, and the crenelations are sort of granular while the ones that the MFMP consistently find have one clear edge that stops in the surface of the microsphere

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.