LENR Theories Discussion.

• hydrogen densities approaching1024/cc

There are good jokes and bad ones. This one I don't even rate...

I consider rather the possibility of a kind of cycloidal trajectory for them.. it seems to be linked with the quark behavior which isn't to me currently enough well understood.

The cycloid used the proper way is a good explanation for internal to external wave length relation. EM flux can transfer energy in harmonic relations. The anchor factors are the half lives of the intermediate states and the asymmetry between in/out flux of never equal quanta.

If you add a quanta to a coherent state of many atoms its weight increases hence the next resonant photon must be a bit heavier. The larger - the more extended - the coherent state, the smaller this effect is.

• yes, this is my current understanding in relation with so many experiments analysis ( to trigger them).

i think , yes, that the Bohr model isn't the good one. You need to add one more radial ( up to the nucleus) pathway in this ..

So roughly all the time electrons exchanges energy with their nucleons as an energy rebound from the outside skin to the internal one. Then that should play at a certain frequency which have to be important to trigger Lenr ( thoughts).

There are good jokes and bad ones. This one I don't even rate...

The cycloid used the proper way is a good explanation for internal to external wave length relation. EM flux can transfer energy in harmonic relations. The anchor factors are the half lives of the intermediate states and the asymmetry between in/out flux of never equal quanta.

If you add a quanta to a coherent state of many atoms its weight increases hence the next resonant photon must be a bit heavier. The larger - the more extended - the coherent state, the smaller this effect is.

• yes, this is my current understanding in relation with so many experiments analysis ( to trigger them).

i think , yes, that the Bohr model isn't the good one. You need to add one more radial ( up to the nucleus) pathway in this ..

So roughly all the time electrons exchanges energy with their nucleons as an energy rebound from the outside skin to the internal one. Then that should play at a certain frequency which have to be important to trigger Lenr ( thoughts).

One need to add more states than expected by chemical quantum mechanics. There is a trigger which causes these extra states (likely light intensity). These extra states will decay and radiate energy. Pharis Williams called the radiation phat photons. They can be found in hydrogen spectra just nobody looked for them before Pharis Williams. The energy of these states is E= n2(hydrogen ionization energy).

These states are not between the nucleus and the electrons. They are a pairing between hydrogen nuclei and Richard Feynman's excited electrons or between excited electrons and other excited electrons. To solve the problem of higher order interactions in Feynman diagrams, Feynman imagined that the excited electrons possessed these high states (i.e production of electron/antielectron and their disappearance). So, these higher order electrons interact with other higher order electrons that creates a quantum structure which build-up as the n levels are filled like in an atom, but the quantum structure has no nucleus. Hence, one sees a cluster of electrons or a cluster of hydrogen.

Thats what George Miley measured in dislocation loops. That is what Ken Shoulders called an EVO. He couldn't explain how it happened, but he could photograph it because as the cluster's energy decays, the cluster radiated high voltage electrons which can make an image on a cathode ray tube.

• Well, my thoughts look like that rather :)

One need to add more states than expected by chemical quantum mechanics. There is a trigger which causes these extra states (likely light intensity). These extra states will decay and radiate energy. Pharis Williams called the radiation phat photons. They can be found in hydrogen spectra just nobody looked for them before Pharis Williams. The energy of these states is E= n2(hydrogen ionization energy).

These states are not between the nucleus and the electrons. They are a pairing between hydrogen nuclei and Richard Feynman's excited electrons or between excited electrons and other excited electrons. To solve the problem of higher order interactions in Feynman diagrams, Feynman imagined that the excited electrons possessed these high states (i.e production of electron/antielectron and their disappearance). So, these higher order electrons interact with other higher order electrons that creates a quantum structure which build-up as the n levels are filled like in an atom, but the quantum structure has no nucleus. Hence, one sees a cluster of electrons or a cluster of hydrogen.

Thats what George Miley measured in dislocation loops. That is what Ken Shoulders called an EVO. He couldn't explain how it happened, but he could photograph it because as the cluster's energy decays, the cluster radiated high voltage electrons which can make an image on a cathode ray tube.

• The correct law is known since Poincaré (1894) dm=E/c2.or E =dmc2 The conversion always just involves dm never "m" a silly idea from Einstein. You always sum up over all dm what mathematically is not m.

This makes no sense. You can write dm as part of a differential equation, but does this equation that you wrote mean mass is a function of time, velocity, or the researchers attitude?

• Likewise, the dimensions of a waveguide determine what frequencies bounce between the walls.

The waves in a waveguide do not bounce between the walls (sides). They propagate along the guide. In a resonator they bounce between the ends, not the sides. There are also cylindrical wave guides. The wave solutions for those guides involve Bessel functions. The theory for wave guides is well developed.

• Jean-Francois has kindly written an abstract of his paper, which is the opening post in this thread. For convenience I attach a link to the source.

Justifying the possibility for excess heat (abstract)

We start from mathematics with one of its paramount questions which is the continuity hypothesis: Does there exist a cardinal between and ?

We keep on noticing that there are 2 theories dealing with fluids:

• The kinetic theory of gases
    • Fluid mechanics

Both have flaws. The former one cannot exhibit any viscosity whereas it makes planes fly. The latter, while dealing with unspecified numbers of molecules packed into a fluid molecule, makes extensive use of continuous calculus such as derivation and integration.

Now we refer to phase change in physics with the dotted line on the following diagram

During this process, one cannot determine the exact time when we are in a gas or liquid phase.We suggest coming back to Ancient Greece physics which discovered the atom through considering a different number of molecules per unit volume depending on the phase (gas or liquid) we are considering.

This brings us, trying to keep rigorous, to consider any fluid as a continuous set of points, each weighed by an infinitesimal mass, and choosing a number of points of for a gas and for a liquid per unit volume.The traditional phase transition through the curves would work according to the continuity hypothesis, but when moving through the fluid phase, intermediary cardinals would appear, physically breaking the continuity hypothesis.

This would therefore bring to the possibility of thermodynamics new effects in relation with those cardinals which generally do not appear.

In brief, if such a process really is at stake, this would incite the physicists of LENR to look for excess heat under such conditions as phase change going around and not through the critical point. This is where we expect to get a positive result.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/378610245_Justifying_the_possibility_of_getting_excess_heat

• Thermodynamic means chemistry electron chemitry waves as phonons so nothing more..

Hagelstein never yet found a real link with his postulates and some REAL Lenr xsh.

Things take place at lower scale even if possibly it could exist a link between the surrounding electron layers and the nucleus which isn't a screening effect at all.

Now, to prove the link between the surrounding electron layers, speudo involved in Geneste postulates and the thermodynamic.. We must remember that heat capacity of an element from the periodic table is directly proportional to its number of nucleons.

For example aluminum 27 stores 2X less thermal energy (capacity) than iron 56 for example ( roughly). You can see that implies a relation between the heat storage and number of protons+neutrons and not the surrounding electrons which carry normally heat by phonons stationnary waves.. That's well prove my postulates of long range "combination" between nucleons and electrons.

• This makes no sense. You can write dm as part of a differential equation, but does this equation that you wrote mean mass is a function of time, velocity, or the researchers attitude?

Why: This today is standard EM theory! An EM wave of Energy E couples mass like. You can read it in any advanced textbook e.g. as EM momentum vector field.

E=mc2 just is garbage of the finest kind and I do not understand that people never learned the basics of math like category theory or number theory that are base to topology.

If you can find a person on this planet that can convert iron (=m) to energy you will get a nobel.

• The waves in a waveguide do not bounce between the walls (sides). They propagate along the guide. In a resonator they bounce between the ends, not the sides. There are also cylindrical wave guides. The wave solutions for those guides involve Bessel functions. The theory for wave guides is well developed.

You are making a lie of my words. You redefined my generalization walls as sides. You should apologize. You know I was saying the same thing that you are.

• Why: This today is standard EM theory! An EM wave of Energy E couples mass like. You can read it in any advanced textbook e.g. as EM momentum vector field.

E=mc2 just is garbage of the finest kind and I do not understand that people never learned the basics of math like category theory or number theory that are base to topology.

If you can find a person on this planet that can convert iron (=m) to energy you will get a nobel.

Correct. In known nuclear reactions, the reduction in the binding energy per nucleon (loss of mass) becomes energy. However, that energy can condense to new particles. Except for Matsumoto's blackholes, there is no evidence of conversion of a neutron or proton to energy or particles not generally explained by the standard model.

• They do not apply to a cluster of electrons or atoms in a large quantum-based cluster

I do not understand what you mean with quantum based mater. QM e.g is a first order linear approximation of any kind of density you like to model. No physical prove exists for QM that goes beyond simple structures like the infinite deep potential hole. Factually QM model do not match reality as Kraft microscope orbit scans did reveal. (Please remind that theorists are resistant to any falsification...)

Electrons can only interact (spin pair) on central bound orbits as else they would repel each other to infinity!

The first real lab ball lightening have been made possible with the help quartz dust just by luck. So there in the center is a highly excited silicon cluster. Did Shoulders ever report sparks from a vacuum ?? There is always dust in air!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.