Nar Member
  • Member since Mar 18th 2021
  • Last Activity:
  • Unread Posts

Posts by Nar

I live in the UK in a modernish 4 bed detached house. That heat pump unit Jed distributed would take up about one fifth of my (precious) back garden space. No thanks.

>Ed thinks that as long as I share papers with a limited number of people in a closed group, I am not violating copyright laws.

I'm not a lawyer, but I'm very confident that this is not correct. I imagine its quite small risk (and you talking about doing it here in public adds to that), but it's not me taking the risk.

Despite having 114 claims, I think this is going to struggle a bit. ;)

I would say that this is because, in this particular case, what is being attempted to patent is a new understanding about what matter is and how it behaves, which in turn opens many practical aplications. You can’t patent new physic principles or models, only their application to specific problems. However this does serve the purpose of public disclosure and public record that Jurg went for.

Yep, you can't patent that sort of thing.....and I know from personal experience that Sharon M Davis is a tough cookie. I would not like to go up against her with a self-penned, self-prosecuted patent application that was clearly deficient.

I highly doubt that the purpose was for "public disclosure and public record" there are much cheaper ways to do that than a USPTO application, and if that was the purpose, why try to argue for the patent?

Equally you could agree that since no good evidence of LENR exists we could all stop looking, go down the pub, and barbecue the planet.

To be fair, that's what most of the world has done as far as I can tell. There is little point IMHO in arguing now over historical papers that garnered little attention at the time. I'm more interested to see what the likes of e.g. CP/Miura manage to achieve as credible results going forwards. Then we/they can work backwards as to who to credit for the journey.

A quick google suggests that there were no virus variant of concerns areas anyway since China was removed in Feb.

"industry will come around once BrLP has something that works, regardless of the science" - this is very true but based on the comments does not appear to be the top priority for BrLP (whilst claiming it works and simultaneously burning through 3.3mil a year)??

It also doesn't align with "The use of these funds is to work with an outside firm to finalize commercial packaging for the Suncell in advance of production."

If these comments are accurate, it really doesn't give a good impression.

I just love the Q&A....

The headlamp that is used in the livestream, has it been modified in any way and if so, how has it been modified?

WE PUT A LED INSTEAD OF THE ORIGINAL XENON LAMP

What is the model of the lamp being used in the live stream? ?

HONDA HEADLIGHT FOR MOTORCYCLE

Did he forget to get rid of the protection plastic film or something? It's still visible in the live stream top view.

He forgot to take it off before turning it on and then was too blinded by the brilliant light to notice! lol.