Shane D. Administrator
  • Male
  • from Pensacola Beach, Fl.
  • Member since Jan 26th 2015

Posts by Shane D.

BLP is moving to Austin. Anyone know why, and also if the whole staff will be making the move? I find this interesting because the University of Texas (UOT) system has been fertile ground for LENR over the years. Not sure that has anything to do with it though. It may simply be that the move is for tax purposes.

BLP has been trying to secure $50 million investment, and could this possibly indicate they were successful? Costs a lot of money to move a company.

One of the most vaccinated western countries (Iceland) reimposes restrictions:

Iceland reimposes COVID restrictions after cases surge
    Iceland, one of the first nations in the world to lift all COVID restrictions for vaccinated tourists, on Friday announced new curbs following a spate of…
    medicalxpress.com

While the least vaxxed (Sweden) is dong fine:

Sweden daily Covid deaths hit zero, with human liberty still intact - BizNews.com
    As daily covid deaths in Sweden hits zero, the unusual strategy adopted by Swedes appears to have been the best approach to the pandemic.
    www.biznews.com

Years of lab experience and training may make this a surprise to you and many others here, but could you explain to the rest of us why it is a surprise, and what LENR significance it may have in the grand scheme of things?

That is very encouraging for a small RCT. Luckily, rather than rely on contentious and fudgable meta-studies we have several studies of IVM in process that will provide definitive answers for its utility in that sort of use case. PRINCIPLE and that US loads'O'dosh study that TSN seems to think is funded by an immoral researcher. Luckily the study results and reception will depend only on quality and size of the trial - not TSN's opinion of the person in charge.

I forgot to check, but hopefully PRINCIPLE is using IVM +. Not just IVM alone. It seems to have been lost in the contentious debate, but when HCQ, then IVM first became news, they were used in conjunction with Z-packs, and Zinc. HCQ was at the time considered an ionophore to help the Zinc enter the cell so it could do it's thing.Over time Vit D, C and a few others were added to the cocktail.

Recently Dr. Zelenko reiterated that it takes all working together for the best HCQ efficacy, and the FLCCC said the same thing for their MATH+, and I-MASK IVER protocols.

Indian Head Division

You have talked to every Navy researcher?

That's nice.

Thanks. Just a reminder so everyone is on the same page; the US Navy recently reopened their LENR research:

Whether Cold Fusion or Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions, U.S. Navy Researchers Reopen Case
    Spurred on by continued anomalous nuclear results, multiple labs now working to get to bottom of story
    spectrum.ieee.org

"Scientists at the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Indian Head Division have pulled together a group of Navy, Army, and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) labs to try and settle the debate. Together, the labs will conduct experiments in an effort to establish if there’s really something to the cold fusion idea, if it’s just odd chemical interactions, or if some other phenomenon entirely is taking place in these controversial experiments."

Anyway, I emailed Forsley and asked...making it a point to tell him LF member Ahlfor is one of our most reliable sources. Waiting for his reply; if he will be so kind as to give us one.

The "Development and Testing of High Power Space Generators" may have been affected by COVID (as have other projects), but it has not been canceled, or retracted.

Thank you Larry for the quick response.

New MFMP video by Bob Greenyer. I have not had time yet to skim over it (2 hours long):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

... "Ahlfor's claims the program was canceled, but I still am not sure about that."

Not exactly so.

I take that to mean you are not "exactly" certain now that the joint NASA/GEC "Development and Testing of a High Power Space Generator" has been canceled or retracted.

Anyway, I emailed Forsley and asked...making it a point to tell him LF member Ahlfor is one of our most reliable sources. Waiting for his reply; if he will be so kind as to give us one.

Are we going to keep going through this every time I link to an article from a publication you do not approve of? Yes, they are to the right, and that is why I said it was "political", but "well sourced". I look to each article, whether from the left or right, for information. If too political, with little new to learn, I stop reading and wont put it here.

This problem with the PCR Ct settings has been reported on by both sides. Even the NYT's, Fauci, and the CDC have weighed in on it as leading to inaccurate data. Most of that is in the article I linked to.

Once above a certain threshold (which opinions vary as to what that is), they are worse than worthless...they lead to bad decisions by the decision makers. That needs to be addressed. Was it a conspiracy as the article alludes? I don't think so. I see it more as those leaders needing good info to do best for their citizens, are not always getting it. When they don't...well that is where independent reporting comes in.

The wording on this Bushnell document while new (July 2021), reads like it was written a few years ago. Nothing he goes on to say after this section refers to the newer Forsley/Pines and team hybrid LENR space power generation system.

Ahlfor's claims the program was canceled, but I still am not sure about that.

I just check in here occasionally but why is it that the most attention is spent on the most "fringy" and conspiracy theory fed potential treatments? First hydroxy chloroquine now ivermectin? I think there are some treatments starting trials which have more realistic potential to help. First is Tempol, which stops the virus replication. NIH has come out in support of this drug's potential. That could be a game changer. Also there are others like Leronlimab which greatly helps the critical category, but the company screwed up the trial and dosing, and needs to run a new one. Also there is Ampion which has shown promise, both inhaled and injected. My point is yes I hope ivermectin helps, but I don't think it is a panacea and people need to keep an open mind about every drug candidate.

Good question. IMO, Iver/HCQ were already used worldwide, multipurpose, and proven safe. All those time consuming, laborious trials therefore could be bypassed, and no spooling up of the production lines, distribution system were needed. It was packaged, ready to go. All it needed to become the first preventative treatment, was the blessing of the health care institutions...which never came. That led to a grass roots movement by doctors who swore to it's efficacy to spring up all over the world. That sets up the second part....

The David vs Goliath aspect of the story. The big government health institutions, and many private ones, along with certain politicians, became the Goliath that tried to kill off a perfectly safe, and possibly effective, drug. The David's are the thousands of doctors, and 6 nations that felt the drug worked so well they risked their livelihood, and their reputations in order to do what they felt was best for their patients, and citizens.

Stories like that capture the imagination, and sell.

yesterday was world ivermectin day. See the videis presented from around the world talking ivermectin. Banned on yourube

https://trialsitenews.com/

Lots of information in there. Too much for me to sit all day and read/listen to, so I picked one to watch:

World Ivermectin Day: South America Panel
    TrialSite News (digital media team) Dr Erin Stair in conversation with: Dr Hector Carvallo (Argentina), Dr Lucy Kerr (Brazil) and
    trialsitenews.com

3 South American doctors, and all spoke passionately of the "overwhelming" results they are seeing when using Ivermectin. One published a study this week, but I could not understand what he said when telling where it was published. Their testimony rises above anecdotal IMO, because they are treating patients...both before Iver became available, and now after for comparison, but not quite up to the level of a trial result. So it probably will not impress THH.

One wanted to start a trial but was blocked from doing so. All are experiencing political push-back from colleagues, and the system in general. That seems to be universal now, where before it was limited to EU/US/Aus.

Reinforces my opinion that regardless of the outcome of the newer RCT's just being started, this drug has won over so many doctors after seeing it's positive effects first hand, that it will continue being used for COVID.

I have to say that I admire your PR abilities. You seem able to convince apparently level-headed but not very science-oriented people like Shane that you are possibly correct

I will take that as a backhanded compliment. When listening to other peoples science opinion, it seems like a good idea to consider they may be "possibly correct". You have said as much by acknowledging Ivermectin, and communist China are possibly correct. That is a sign of an open mind, so we share the same values. Good on you.

And BTW, I am pro vaccine. Very much so.

Opinion | The Flimsy Evidence Behind the CDC’s Push to Vaccinate Children
    The agency overcounts Covid hospitalizations and deaths and won’t consider if one shot is sufficient.
    www.wsj.com

My research team at Johns Hopkins worked with the nonprofit FAIR Health to analyze approximately 48,000 children under 18 diagnosed with Covid in health-insurance data from April to August 2020. Our report found a mortality rate of zero among children without a pre-existing medical condition such as leukemia.

Meanwhile, we’ve already seen inflated Covid death numbers in the U.S. revised downward. Last month Alameda County, Calif., reduced its Covid death toll by 25% after state public-health officials insisted that deaths be attributed to Covid only if the virus was a direct or contributing factor.

Hospitals routinely test patients being admitted for other complaints even if there’s no reason to suspect they have Covid. An asymptomatic child who tests positive after being injured in a bicycle accident would be counted as a “Covid hospitalization.”

Given the tremendous resources of the CDC and FDA, which together employ 39,000, these agencies ought to be able to report the statistics needed to make informed policy decisions. If the data are incomplete or flawed, so too will be the decisions derived from them. The vaccine’s benefits may outweigh its risks for healthy kids, but the government shouldn’t try to push that conclusion based on faulty data.

I would be careful with this one. People are digging into this story, and apparently some things do not add up.