The Playground

• As long as a true Rossi in love remains in love 😁

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Magician wants more views for the live stream using a pyramid scheme.

Once again an AR comment turned into a sock puppet.

• axil

Apparently you haven't read the lenr Induced Fission thread. Maybe that will win out?

• He is a friend and (quiet) promoter of LENR. He attended ICCF24 recently and gave a well received presentation. You might want to watch it if you have not already. LENR needs more supporters like him.

I was hoping that when professional scientist made an effort to understand the causes of LENR that they would reject the fusion meme as they all have in the past, but now it seems that LENR lore has not only infected Huw but also Sabine Hossenfelder. Where has clear thinking gone? Alternate facts are hard to overcome.

• Rossi has no intention of producing product in the near future. This 1 millions delivery canard is a ploy to extract R&D funding from the people who are supporting his team. It will take many months if not years for Rossi to perfect the mini to the product stage. The only thing that will get Rossi to market is the grave when his IP can be rested from his cold dead hands.

• I don't really get this Axil. Are you disputing that deuterium fuses to form helium in a working LENR system?

Yes, hydrogen acts as an insulator only to produce the polaritons that are the active agent in the reaction.

Hydrogen also forms the superconductor that is the basic process that supports the reaction. When LION seeded those micro-diamonds with deuterium, the lattice compressed the hydrogen into the superconductive state. When the SEM looked into those empty tunnels that these deuterium nano particles produced, they were without any signs of the fusion reaction... long and straight with perfectly smooth walls. Looking at those tunnels completely enclosed inside the diamond makes what is going on clear. You should look at that experiment and use common sense instead of believing old propaganda.

• THHuxleynew new - Christmas has been delayed indefinitely due to the 'Special Scientific Operation' being beset by logistical problems.

BTW - I notice you have an old log-in THHuxley - do you still want to keep it?

Yes, in that I do not want somone else to take it - which would be confusing.

I am now a significant hate figure here amongst many of the newcomers. Not a status I look for, nor one I whinge about.

Thanks, THH

• But even people like Edison, Ford, Jobs, Musk etc

Edison and Jobs had much in common with scammers. Edison arguably did scam investors on some occasions, and infuriated them on most occasions. He often made bold claims far beyond his ability to deliver. HOWEVER, he did deliver.

Jobs was famous for denying reality and gaslighting people. He had what people called a reality distortion field.

Edison, Jobs and Musk were world-class jerks.

How did that work out for Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos?

Theranos was not a complete scam. There were some bright people working there, who said they made interesting progress. Theranos has been presented in the mass media as a black and white case of fraud. I thought the book made it seem more nuanced.

• I see that they made one 350 W module, and a prototype to hold 8 of them.

Rossi ECAT has 1MW module

but clean planet has 350W module and 2.8kW for boiler with Miura and have plan to scale it up for industrial boiler application(100kW-600kW) ,

But they are hiring the engineer who has the design experience of the plant.

the strategy is not consistent.

The size of clean planet module can be larger at the glance of the picture.

ECAT use nano particles with very large surface area and chemical to emit hydrogen to prevent bulking of particle and NEDO project use composite nano metal particle with pours ceramics to prevent bulking. Thus I think nano particle can be better power generation. I am not sure of the size of their tool but size may be larger to have larger power.

ECAT include power generation and size is

They mentioned that they have partner but they are hiring engineer to have experience to design plant.

Edit by Curbina: Moved this post from another thread. nkodama , you need to be aware that the so called "1 MW ecat" was never proven to be a real product, in spite of many claims. We consider it a topic that detracts from the goals of LENR-forum so we discourage its discussion in any other place than this thread.

• Theranos has been presented in the mass media as a black and white case of fraud. I thought the book made it seem more nuanced.

I meant technical fraud. Machines that could never work. I did not follow the trial and I do not know anything about the financial fraud. Some of the technical claims were fraudulent, with fake data, or data from conventional machines. But some of the technical claims were interesting, according to people the author talked to, and according to the researchers at Theranos who did the experiments.

Word says Musk still is.

. . . still is a jerk. That's the word on the street, is it? Huh.

The banks are probably not happy with him . . . QUOTE:

"Banks stand to lose at least $500m if they fund Elon Musk’s Twitter takeover

Several large US and international banks would lose $500m or more if they proceed with obligations to fund Elon Musk’s $44bn takeover of Twitter, according to a report on Saturday.

The banks, led by Morgan Stanley and six others, including Barclays and Bank of America, committed six months ago to raise $13bn in debt to finance Musk’s purchase – an agreement that does not hinge on whether they are able to sell the debt on to investors. . . ."

Banks stand to lose at least $500m if they fund Elon Musk’s Twitter takeover
    Morgan Stanley and six others committed in April to raise $13bn in debt to finance the purchase – before a deterioration in credit markets
    www.theguardian.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.