The Playground

• No jed having no recourse when administered poison, invented by big pharma

Anyone who believes it is poison has a recourse. You can refuse any drug. Even if you are at death's door in a hospital, crammed with IVs and instruments, if you are compos mentis you are free to sign an AMA form and go home. Some patients who signed AMAs have reportedly gotten as far as the parking lot before collapsing and dying. That's entirely on them. Not the hospital's problem. It is free country. It is freer than it ever was before. In no previous era would people be allowed to go around without masks during a pandemic. In 1918, people who refused to wear masks could be sent to jail. They should be jailed now, too, but we have gone overboard allowing "freedom" to homicidal lunatics who want to go unmasked. Or carry guns on the streets, or get on airplanes unvaccinated. I am a conservative and a libertarian, but nowhere, no how do I want to allow idiots to threaten my life with a virus. If they want to stay at home and kill themselves with ivermectin, that's fine with me. Good riddance to them.

By the way, if you so ignorant you think the mRNA vaccines are poison, why not take the adenovirus J&J vaccine instead? Is that also poison? Is ivermectin poison? It is made by "big pharma."

Here is a photo from 1918, when society still had common sense, and it enforced laws and held people responsible for their actions:

• J&J vaccine instead? Is that also poison? Is ivermectin poison? It is made by "big pharma."

The anti-pharma people think that any drug that earns pharma money is poison - the ones old enough so that they are now cheap and generic become safe. I guess it is a bit like drugs having a shelf-like - wait long enough and the political toxicity vanishes.

• Those admins, non docs, use the NIH recommendation that ivermectin be used only in a trial.

Do you seriously want a doctor who ignores NIH recommendations?!? I sure don't! If I found out my doctor was ignoring NIH recommendations, I would dump him immediately.

If you want a quack doctor who thinks he knows better than the NIH experts, go find one. There are something like 50,000 prescriptions for ivermectin being issued per week in the U.S. So there must be thousands of idiotic doctors writing off-label prescriptions. You should have no difficulty finding one. Go for it. If you haven't been vaccinated you will be dancing with death, but that's your problem. As long as you don't infect me, or small children, or other vulnerable people, you are welcome to kill yourself for no reason.

If you think that you yourself know better than the experts at the NIH, you are deluded and a danger to yourself. Do you also stick forks into electrical outlets? Do you burn kerosene soaked rags on your living room floor for the heck of it? Do you set up "gender reveal" fireworks capable of blowing your head off? People do all kinds of lunatic things. They always have, but in recent years I sense it has gotten worse. I think because people are coddled, almost too safe, and they no longer see as many serious accidents and deaths. When my father was a boy, his father came into a house, saw a kerosene lamp burning without enough kerosene, with the wick about to ignite. He picked up the lamp and hurled it through a closed glass window. The window shattered and the lamp exploded in the back yard. Things like that happened a lot in the 1920s. People knew what runaway horses or failed brakes on a Model T Ford could do. People had sticks of TNT for use on farms, and they saw what happened when someone made a mistake with explosives, so they did not go for homemade "gender reveal" style fireworks.

This is also why people risk dying in agony from COVID when they could easily prevent it with a 100% safe vaccination. Not just because they are stupid, but because they have never seen anyone die in agony. They have no idea what they are in for if they get a bad case of COVID. If you don't know, read this:

Lost a Healthy 30yo to Covid
    I know the last thing any of us need is another covid horror story but this group has always been so supportive of venting that I just can't put...
    www.reddit.com

Or this, describing an an ordinary case the patient survived in 2020:

Thread by @CRStoli on Thread Reader App
    Thread by @CRStoli: 🧵Saturday marks 1 year since I was admitted to the ICU w/ acute respiratory failure. Here are 26 things you (probably) didn’t know about…
    threadreaderapp.com

• maybe they had worms!

Two ivermectin success stories

Two ivermectin success stories
    Note that views expressed in this opinion article are the writer’s personal views and not necessarily those of TrialSite. Joel S. Hirschhorn Ivermectin
    trialsitenews.com

Ivermectin has been attacked by pro-vaccine interests despite it being a cheap, safe and proven medicine for COVID treatment and prevention. Despite a mountain of clinical and test evidence showing that it really works, Big Media, Big Pharma and Big Government have stubbornly fought its use. Its use in a number of countries, notably India, has proven its effectiveness against COVID. Here are recent stories of its successful use worthy of serious attention.

Story 1 Hospitalized Patients

Most work on IVM has been on its early use when a person first gets COVID, because of its positive impact on the initial virus replication stage of the infection. If you get stricken with COVID and are seriously ill your doctor and hospital will not provide ivermectin. But several cases have shown that courts can force hospitals to allow IVM use.

As the following examples show it has been found lifesaving for critically ill, hospitalized patients with little chance of survival when government-approved protocols are used. Yet hospitals have stubbornly refused to use IVM even when patients or family members have strongly requested its use as patients face probable death. In response to this awful situation, some gutsy people have used the judicial system to get hospitals to do what is justified by medical science, save lives by using IVM.

In Illinois, it took a court to force a hospital to capitulate to family demands to give a very sick elderly patient IVM. The hospital used the approved ways to treat the patient without success. These included the proven unsafe and very expensive drug remdesivir, intubation and ventilator use for a month in the ICU. None of it worked and the patient was given only a 10 to 15% percent chance of surviving.

Sun Ng, 71, who was visiting the United States from Hong Kong to celebrate his granddaughter’s first birthday. He became ill with COVID-19 and within days was close to death. He was hospitalized on Oct. 14 at Edward Hospital, in Naperville, Illinois.

Recognizing that her father was facing death, Ng’s only child, Man Kwan Ng, with a doctoral degree in mechanical engineering, did her own research and decided that her father should take IVM. But the hospital refused to administer IVM and denied access to a physician the family located who was willing to administer it. This is typical of virtually all US hospitals.

Frustrated and seeing her father near death, the daughter went to court on her father’s behalf and on Nov. 1 Judge Paul M. Fullerton of the Circuit Court of DuPage County granted a temporary restraining order requiring the hospital to allow IVM be given to the patient. And just like many other cases in the country, this hospital refused to comply with the court order. But the daughter and her attorney refused to give up. At a subsequent court hearing on Nov. 5, Fullerton said one physician who testified described Sun Ng as “basically on his death bed.” The judge was informed IVM can have minor side effects such as dizziness, itchy skin, and diarrhea at the dosage suggested for Ng. And the judge said that the “risks of these side effects are so minimal that Mr. Ng’s current situation outweighs that risk by one-hundredfold.”

The judge issued a preliminary injunction that day directing the hospital to “immediately allow … temporary emergency privileges” to Ng’s physician, Dr. Alan Bain, “solely to administer Ivermectin to this patient.” As of several months ago, Dr. Bain had treated over 40 patients with IVM. But the hospital resisted the order on Nov. 6 and 7, denying Bain access to his patient. But the fight continued.

An emergency report was filed with the court on Nov. 8 and Fullerton heard from both sides. The judge admonished the hospital and restated that it must allow Bain inside over a period of 15 days to do his job. Then the hospital filed a motion to stay the order, but judge Fullerton denied it, again directing the hospital to comply.

The hospital finally gave in. Ng showed signs of improvement almost immediately. He passed a breathing test that he hadn’t been able to pass in the prior three weeks, looked more alert and aware. The first dose of IVM showed immediate results and he got it from Nov. 8 through Nov. 12. He recovered from COVID-19 and was discharged by the hospital on Nov. 27, some six weeks after admission.

The drug “most definitely” saved the elderly patient’s life “because his condition changed right immediately after he took ivermectin,” said the attorney. Also recommended was that family members “find ivermectin themselves” and have it on hand “and use it when someone starts to develop symptoms.” Great advice.

The attorney in this case was Kirstin M. Erickson of Chicago-based Mauck and Baker.

Ivermectin was also at the center of three successful court cases in three upstate counties of New York involving hospitalized COVID patients – 65, 80 and 81 years old. All were given the drug under court order and recovered and were discharged. They were against hospitals in Buffalo, Rochester, and Batavia, N.Y. As in the Illinois case, the three patients were in ICUs and on ventilators when given IVM and had little chance of living.

The attorney for these cases was Ralph Lorigo. Not surprisingly, as he has helped many families, with about 40 similar cases nationwide, he was the subject of an article titled “Ralph Lorigo has built a potentially lucrative brand as the go-to guy for desperate people willing to buck science in the pandemic’s fourth wave. Now doctors are speaking out.” As he has succeeded in getting courts to overcome hospital stubbornness, some physicians have spoken out against him. A law website said this: “Hospitals reeling from surging Covid-19 cases are facing a new pandemic battle: lawsuits from guardians of patients on ventilators demanding treatment with ivermectin.”

Lorigo has become a much in-demand attorney for people across the country desperate to force hospitals and doctors to give dying loved ones IVM to do what the approved protocols have failed to do, namely save the lives of extremely ill COVID patients. In courts he has had to combat the mistaken beliefs of doctors and hospitals that IVM is not effective against COVID. The situation is stacked against lawyers but sometimes courts have gone against the medical establishment.

Lorigo said his cases were the result of “legitimate disputes” between hospitals, doctors and families, and called hospitals “arrogant” in the matter. “They only stick to their protocols,” he said. “It’s like they think they’re gods. They wear white coats, but they’re not God.” Absolutely correct.

The attorney has not always succeeded in saving lives with IVM. A Texas case sadly had a 74-year-old man die amid his family’s push for the hospital to give him IVM. Pete Lopez’s family said he was previously prescribed IVM at a VA hospital but was admitted before he was able to take it. The family sought a court order against Memorial Hermann in Sugar Land, Texas. Lopez had battled his COVID infection for almost a month and was put on a ventilator. His family won a court order for the hospital to treat him with IVM, but the hospital refused to administer the drug. And so, Lopez died. In this pandemic, hospitals to a large extent are killing machines.

Lorigo and other attorneys have to fight the notion that IVM is “unproven.” But medical science is on their side. There really is a mountain of medical evidence that lawyers can use in courts. One important example is a published medical 2021 study of patients hospitalized with confirmed severe acute COVID respiratory syndrome at a four-hospital consortium in South Florida. There were 280 patients with 173 treated with ivermectin and 107 in the usual care group. Analysis showed statistically significant lower mortality rates in the group treated with IVM as compared with the group treated with usual care: 15.0% vs 25.2%, respectively. That is a big reduction in deaths. The article noted: “Interpretation: Ivermectin was associated with lower mortality during treatment of COVID-19 patients, especially in patients who required higher inspired oxygen or ventilatory support.” Mortality was even lower for a subgroup of patients with severe pulmonary involvement (what most court cases are): 38.8% vs. 80.7% for IVM and usual care, respectively, a very significant result. The study emphasized: “We showed that ivermectin administration was associated significantly with lower mortality among patients with COVID-19, particularly in patients with more severe pulmonary involvement.”

All this explains why good judges have made the correct decision to give dying COVID patients a chance of surviving by letting them get IVM. Perhaps judges are paying attention to the huge number of COVID deaths of Americans, now approaching 800,000. Sounds like the medical establishment is not doing all that good.

Story 2 Early treatment with IVM

Here is what radio host and author Wayne Allyn Root said very recently: “Yes, it’s true. I beat COVID-19 in 48 hours with ivermectin.” He had a big wedding where he said: “Here’s the best story yet. I was healthy and strong at my wedding because of ivermectin. I caught COVID-19 for the first time a few weeks ago. I beat COVID-19 in 48 hours with ivermectin and massive doses of vitamins, including intravenous vitamin C. Ivermectin is truly a miracle drug. I had had COVID-19 for a day when I decided to take it. The virus was gone in 24 hours. Yes, ivermectin and vitamins turned the deadly, run-for-your-life, lock-down-the-economy, mask-up-for-life, vaccinate-or-die COVID-19 into a minor common cold. And then it was gone in a day. Ivermectin made my bout of COVID-19 so mild, I never missed a day of work.”

“And lest you think I got a mild case, on the first day I had a fever, chills, a bad cough, mucus filling my lungs, awful pain in every muscle of my body, terrible exhaustion, and I lost my sense of taste. Sound familiar? It’s every symptom of COVID-19. I took two tests just to be certain. I tested positive twice. One day of ivermectin and it was gone. No one ever knew. Until now.”

He also noted: “My treatment was pretty much exactly the same as that used by Joe Rogan and NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers. Ivermectin plus mega doses of vitamins. The outcomes were the same, too. Ivermectin works like magic. It’s inexpensive. I never experienced any side effects. I thank God for ivermectin and mega doses of vitamin C, D3, zinc, quercetin, selenium, lysine, melatonin, garlic, liquid silver and probiotics.”

He added this: “No one has to fear COVID-19. No one has to be forced to take an experimental vaccine. No one ever has to choose between the vaccine and his job ever again. We have a miracle drug and a wonderful vitamin regimen that works fantastically. I’m exhibit A. Hey, liberals, are you listening? Have your heads exploded yet? Ivermectin works. It’s cheap, it’s effective and it has no side effects. India used it to make the worst COVID-19 outbreak in the world disappear almost overnight.”

On the political side he asked the reasonable question: “So why are President Joe Biden, the Democratic Party, Anthony Fauci and the CDC trying to hide the truth? Ivermectin can save millions of Americans from both COVID-19 and the risks of the COVID-19 vaccine. Ivermectin can save our economy. Ivermectin can save millions of jobs. Ivermectin can save trillions of dollars in costs from missed work, vaccines, hospitalizations and deaths. I’m playing the role of Paul Revere. ‘The ivermectin is coming, the ivermectin is coming.’ I want the whole world to know.”

IVM is not just coming; it is here and some great front-line doctors are using it successfully, including successful protocols of Dr. George Fareed and Dr. Brian Tyson. But most of the medical and public health establishment refuses to follow medical science and keeps letting hundreds of thousands of Americans die from COVID unnecessarily. Their government approved protocols and mindless advocacy for vaccines, that clearly have not worked well enough, spell death for very ill COVID patients. And it keeps many people from using IVM as an early treatment and preventive medicine

• IVM is not just coming; it is here and some great front-line doctors are using it successfully, including successful protocols of Dr. George Fareed and Dr. Brian Tyson. But most of the medical and public health establishment refuses to follow medical science and keeps letting hundreds of thousands of Americans die from COVID unnecessarily.

When only 0.5% of people die from COVID it is not easy to know, as a family doctor, whether your prescriptions of COVID are working or not - the actual number you'd expect to die varies wildly with demographics etc.

Similarly - individuals claiming Ivermectin + mega doses of vitamins have cured them are not science - and experience shows you get such stories about anything including scams.

TSN is promoting arguments that make no scientific sense. that is its privilege, it is a journalistic site delivering political opinion - so you don't expect it to understand science. It is a shame that it claims to do so - journalists should be more honest than that.

The point is that all these stories about ivermectin will and should convince no scientist that ivermectin works. Whetehr it works or no - you can't tell by counting anecdotes.

• CDC trying to explain how the vaccine rules work.

As ABBOTT AND COSTELLO’S ‘WHO’S ON FIRST’ …

Bud: ‘You can’t come in here!’

Lou: ‘Why not?’

Bud: ‘Well because you’re unvaccinated.’

Lou: ‘But I’m not sick.’

Bud: ‘It doesn’t matter.’

Lou: ‘Well, why does that guy get to go in?’

Bud: ‘Because he’s vaccinated.’

Lou: ‘But he’s sick!’

Bud: ‘It’s alright. Everyone in here is vaccinated.’

Lou: ‘Wait a minute. Are you saying everyone in there is vaccinated?’

Bud: ‘Yes.’

Lou: ‘So then why can’t I go in there if everyone is vaccinated?’

Bud: ‘Because you’ll make them sick.’

Lou: ‘How will I make them sick if I’m NOT sick and they’re vaccinated?’

Bud: ‘Because you’re unvaccinated.’

Lou: ‘But they’re vaccinated.’

Bud: ‘But they can still get sick.’

Lou: ‘So what the heck does the vaccine do?’

Bud: ‘It vaccinates.’

Lou: ‘So vaccinated people can’t spread covid?’

Bud: ‘Oh no. They can spread covid just as easily as an unvaccinated person.’

Lou: ‘I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. Look. I’m not sick.

Bud: ‘Ok.’

Lou: ‘And the guy you let in IS sick.’

Bud: ‘That’s right.’

Lou: ‘And everybody in there can still get sick even though they’re vaccinated.’

Bud: ‘Certainly.’

Lou: ‘So why can’t I go in again?’

Lou: ‘I’m not asking who’s vaccinated or not!’

Bud: ‘I’m just telling you how it is.’

Lou: ‘Nevermind. I’ll just put on my mask.’

Bud: ‘That’s fine.’

Lou: ‘Now I can go in?’

Bud: ‘Absolutely not?’

Lou: ‘But I have a mask!’

Bud: ‘Doesn’t matter.

Lou: ‘I was able to come in here yesterday with a mask.’

Bud: ‘I know.’

Lou: So why can’t I come in here today with a mask? ….If you say ‘because I’m unvaccinated’ again, I’ll break your arm.’

Bud: ‘Take it easy buddy.’

Lou: ‘So the mask is no good anymore.’

Bud: ‘No, it’s still good.’

Lou: ‘But I can’t come in?’

Bud: ‘Correct.’

Lou: ‘Why not?’

Lou: ‘But the mask prevents the germs from getting out.’

Bud: ‘Yes, but people can still catch your germs.’

Lou: ‘But they’re all vaccinated.’

Bud: ‘Yes, but they can still get sick.’

Lou: ‘But I’m not sick!!’

Bud: ‘You can still get them sick.’

Lou: ‘So then masks don’t work!’

Bud: ‘Masks work quite well.’

Lou: ‘So how in the heck can I get vaccinated people sick if I’m not sick and masks work?’

Bud: ‘Third base.’

[Thanks to Zane Frost]

Zane Frost on Twitter
    “(THREAD) 😂😂CDC trying to explain how the vaccine rules work. As ABBOTT AND COSTELLO’S ‘WHO’S ON FIRST’ …… . Bud: ‘You can’t come in here!’ Lou: ‘Why not?’…
    mobile.twitter.com

• It is the height of hippocracy for you to accuse others of promoting dangerous FUD

Goebbels would have liked you!

Ivermectin works 10000x (at least) better than vaccines in prevention of CoV-19. Treating India is free of CoV-19 since > 6 months. Not due to vaccines or any other horse manure invented by your beloved fascist brothers.

Free masons do it since 500 years. Accusing others for burning churches !

• Do you seriously want a doctor who ignores NIH recommendations?!?

Today NIH/FDA is a basket full of shit! Almost all members are servants of big pharma or earn big pharma kickbacks. Same here in Switzerland for Swiss medics.

A recommendation of NIH has nothing to do with the ability of a drug to cure you. It's just about making money from drugs.

• Similarly - individuals claiming Ivermectin + mega doses of vitamins have cured them are not science

Correct. These people are called Indians!

One thing is clear. Even if thousands of fascist crap spin doctors like you continue to post FUD about Ivermectin - already > 2'000'000'000 people will laugh at you.

But may be your "vaccine" induced dementia will protect you from understanding it....

• covid_19/COVID19_Fallzahlen_Kanton_ZH_total.csv at master · openZH/covid_19
    COVID19 case numbers of Cantons of Switzerland and Principality of Liechtenstein (FL). The data is updated at best once a day (times of collection and update…
    github.com

Case numbers for Zürich region.

Despite 4 x cases of September will still do not hit old ICU levels. We now are at about 3/4 of the peak - 37 of 54. But propaganda is running like mad!!

In Germany state TV now is "pig pharma" TV - running full promotion for child vaccination. Oh yes your child needs a vaccine because your dog in a high risk group. Oh yes it will miss school if not vaccinated...and worst Santa will no show up in unvaxx houses...

And listen:: The child wants to help to protect the fully vaccinated grand papa ...

I like these children that sacrifice their heart for daddies big pharma shares. In a year I will count the tomb stones of the young hero's of our time. But I never would count the hundreds of thousands stones of the grown up gene therapy ("CoV-19 vaccine") victims. Who should remember all these idiots...

• https://www.bag.admin.ch/dam/bag/de/dokumente/mt/k-und-i/aktuelle-ausbrueche-pandemien/2019-nCoV/covid-19-woechentlicher-lagebericht.pdf.download.pdf/BAG_COVID-19_Woechentliche_Lage.pdf

Increase of death rate in Switzerland has been reduced from 100% weeks 46,47 to 25% for weeks 47,48. So we see a clear sign of end of peak also here.

Still about 50% of all CoV-19 deaths are double vaxx. Overall Vaxx rate 66%! But 1 single person age < 60 died. so the rate is better for age > 60 !

• THH may not like the 60+ trials, tests, analysis that have been done on Ivermectin... but there are MANY very qualified actual medical researchers who DO state these trials ARE EVIDENCE (THH and JED has often stated there is NO evidence) that Ivermectin works. There is MORE trials, tests and analysis done on Ivermectin and the vast majority state it does work, (only a few biased ones do not), by non-biased researchers than done on the Phizer anti-viral drug. Certainly Phizers trials are not unbiased! Yet that does not seem to matter..... WHY?  

Bob - you are incorrect on facts here. Of the very many ivermectin trials most are observational. The RCTs don't stack up unless you could Niaee and Elgazzar - both highly suspect. the pattern of results - where there are a lot of neutral high quality RCTs, and otehr details too muhc to go into here, makes the mots common metasstudy result (unproven) the best we can do. And the big ongoing take at home RCTs cannot possibly be biassed and are not showing highly positive results.

Most doctors therefore do not think the ivermectin evidence convincing. Certainly some do - for a good unbiassed summary of the evidence - and why doctors who are not biased remain skeptical - try this video. It puts both sides of the case fairly. You might especially want to listen to walker - who is sort of in the middle.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As for Pfizer - manufacturers have all the conditions of RCTs on which regulators base decisions crawled over - some regs ask for extra info. This is not a decision anyone will make without care. Certainly at the moment the new antivirals are on trial - if they do not pan out in initial larger tests, or if there are safety issues, they will be binned. The evidence on efficacy looks good enough most people think they will (and, yes, it is much better than that on ivermectin).

You may not like these facts but you are not a doctor - and it is what the people (not just in US where it seems everything is politicised) think.

THH

• Virginia Hospital in Contempt of Court—Refused Judge Ruling to Allow Ivermectin Treatment for Mother on her ‘Death Bed’ with COVID-19

Virginia Hospital in Contempt of Court—Refused Judge Ruling to Allow Ivermectin Treatment for Mother on her ‘Death Bed’ with COVID-19
    Ivermectin litigation continues this time at Fauquier Hospital in Warrenton, Virginia, where a family is doing everything possible to save their mother,
    trialsitenews.com

Ivermectin litigation continues this time at Fauquier Hospital in Warrenton, Virginia, where a family is doing everything possible to save their mother, Kathleen Davies, as she struggles for survival with a severe case of COVID-19. Currently, at the hospital’s intensive care unit (ICU), Mrs. Davies has been on a breathing ventilator since Nov. 3. While the family doctor prescribed ivermectin, the hospital has refused to consider the drug, declaring there isn’t the medical, legal, or even pragmatic basis for doing so. Enter lawyer Ralph Lorigo. Covered by TrialSite, the Buffalo, New York attorney has made a national name for his firm taking on these ivermectin cases. On Dec. 6, the Davies family took legal action in a bid to force the hospital to allow for the ivermectin treatment. While on Dec. 10, the court apparently compelled the hospital to treat Mrs. Davies, by Dec. 13, the hospital continued to resist following the court’s mandate, failing to transfer the physician responsibility from their internal doctor to the Davies family physician. Lorigo and Manassas, VA attorney Christopher Collins requested that the courts move for an emergency hearing as the hospital continued to comply with the court order. Apparently, the court has issued warnings now of contempt—either the hospital facilitates the ivermectin treatment, or they will be fined up to $10,000 per day up to at least $50,000 in a win for ivermectin proponents.

As reported in the local Fauquier Times by Robin Earl, Christopher Davies, the son of the patient Kathleen Davies, and his family sought out the ‘the right to try” approach, as reports Earl like so many other patients across America.

Failing Hospital Protocols

In so many cases tracked by TrialSite, the local hospital protocol, which often includes remdesivir, doesn’t work out for the patient, and they frequently die. Oftentimes patients’ families are desperate and read about success stories with Ivermectin as well as the extensive body of research chronicled both in TrialSite and on a website that tracks the studies—now at 70.

On Her ‘Death Bed’

In October, apparently, the whole family (father, son, sister, and mother) all were hit with COVID-19, and all were taking ivermectin. However, Ms. Davies was sick enough to be admitted into the hospital.

Davies (the son) understood the tensions and political pressures of this pandemic, where the federal government has essentially usurped power from local doctors, now in many ways dictating from Washington DC what hospitals and clinics can prescribe for COVID-19.

Davies shared in the Early’s piece, “I get it. The doctors at the hospital are afraid. This has become politically charged. I’m not trying to go after the hospital. I just want them to use it in hopes that it will help.”

Robin Earl for the Fauquier Times reported by Dec. 9 Davies shared in a phone call, “It’s a matter of life and death. She’s on her death bed. Any kind of negative repercussions [from ivermectin] are null and void.”

Legal Chronology

As reported by Robin Early, the following is a chronology of the legal skirmish:

Dec. 7 the family secured a court order signed by Loudoun County Circuit Court Judge Jim Fisher that gave the family the green light to have their mother treated with ivermectin

But when Christopher Davies showed up at the hospital to meet a nurse there, he was “prevented from entering or administering the drug.” The hospital let him visit his mother but Early reports he had to leave the Ivermectin in the car.

Tracie Dorfman, hospital attorney from Hancock, Daniel & Johnson, P.C. filed a motion in Fairfax, VA claiming the court order needed input from the hospital—the defendant. The motion declared “The hospital cannot legally or physically administer Dr. Martha Marie Maturi’s order and prescription to administer Ivermectin to Kathleen Davies for a number of reasons…”

As written up by Robin Early of the Fauquier Times, those reasons are listed below:

The prescription at issue was written by Dr. Maturi of Fairfax, who does not have privileges to practice at Fauquier Hospital. Dr. Mauri is not board certified in critical care medicine or emergency medicine. According to the motion, she does not have the qualifications to provide care to patients who are inpatients in the ICU setting.

None of the physicians caring for Kathleen Davies “believe Ivermectin is in Ms. Davies’s best interests, and all have refused to prescribe.”

The nurses working at the hospital “cannot administer medications without an order by a physician with hospital privileges. They cannot administer medications written by outside providers, such as family physicians, etc. that were not ordered by a physician with privileges at the hospital.” If a nurse were to do so, they would be subject to discipline by the Virginia Department of Health.

According to the Dec. 7 court order, the hospital is required to follow Dr. Maturi’s prescription and administer Ivermectin without any limitations or qualifications or the ability to modify. The motion asks, “What if Ms. Davis’s condition deteriorates further or she codes, are the providers to continue the Ivermectin?… With the orders as written, Ms. Davies’s trained, qualified and dedicated physicians and nurses will be stripped of their medical judgment and put in a position that may be detrimental to Ms. Davies’s wellbeing.”

The hospital continued to resist the court order including “anecdotal evidence casting doubts on the efficacy of the drug in treating COVID” , reports Robin Earl.

By Dec. 9, Judge Fisher, while listening to the hospital’s however ruled that the hospital must transfer care of the patient to the patient’s chosen physician and allow that physician to attend the patient and direct their care.

On Dec 10 Davies’ attorney Ralph Lorigo filed a motion requesting an emergency hearing as the hospital wasn’t following Judge Fisher’s order to allow the plaintiff’s doctor, Martha Marie Maturi, MD to treat Mrs. Davies.

As reported in the local news the motion declared “In the hours following the court’s entry of the order, counsel for plaintiff spoke with defendant’s counsel and arranged to have Dr. Maturi provide the information requested by defendant so that Dr. Maturi could be granted the temporary privileges.”

This motion sought to establish the severity of this emergency situation given that the hospital was “effectively running out the clock of Mrs. Davies’s life.”

The hospital’s attorney made a move this morning, Monday Dec. 13 by filing an opposition to the motion. Noting that the hospital sought to comply with Judge Fisher’s order, however:

“Following multiple discussions and the submission of Dr. Maturi’s qualifications, Dr. Maturi and the defendant recognized that Dr. Maturi would not be able to care for the plaintiff in an ICU setting, including her lack of experience caring for patients in the hospital (she has not done so for over 10 years) and the practical difficulties of her being available at the hospital quickly, given where Dr. Maturi currently resides.”

Additionally, the hospital’s attorney declared that the hospital tried to find a replacement doctor to administer the ivermectin but could find no one.

Earl continued covering the hospital’s objection, “Fauquier Medical Center requests that Dr. Maturi be made available to testify under oath regarding her qualifications, the discussions, steps taken and ultimate decision that she is unable to care for Mrs. Davies. Both parties have been working together to comply with the court’s order; however, as it stands, neither the hospital nor the plaintiff has been able to find a physician capable of assuming care for Mrs. Davies while she remains in critical condition in the ICU.”

TrialSite has learned now that on Monday Dec. 13 Judge James Fisher both sealed all records in the case and informed the defendant’s they were in contempt of court. Either the hospital would let the plaintiff’s doctor treat the patient with ivermectin or they would be fined $10,000 per day.

Call to Action: TrialSite will continue to monitor this case. Check out the Fauquier Times piece.

UPDATE: Judge holds Fauquier Hospital in contempt for not administering Ivermectin to COVID-19 patient
    UPDATE: At about 6 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 13, Christopher Davies, son of Fauquier Hospital ICU patient Kathleen Davies, provided to the Fauquier Times court…
    www.fauquier.com

• You may not like these facts but you are not a doctor -

Nor are you that I know of....

I do have 2 MD's and 2 RN's in my immediate family. They would strongly disagree with you, both from literature and actual hands on Covid treatment....

Is it proof? Not really, but I respect their judgments any day over your "statistical" posts as we both know you can make statistics say anything if you manipulate the numbers accordingly. Especially if one will only take "mainstream" publications as valid. I do not argue that you post several statistical studies... I just know that "statistics" is wrong 75% of the time!.... :)

I also live in a town that has a medical school. I know several professors and students. Upon informal polls with them, I found about 50 / 50 in the pro / con ivermectin debate. When asking those not in favor, they give CDC and NIH statements as their foundation. For those who lean in favor of implementing Ivermectin, the majority state it is their own data review that led them there. This is not at all surprising and fits well towards your "Most physicians do not support ivermectin use" mainly because they simply take what mainstream says and do not look for themselves.

As far a pharma goes? Are they evil? no. Are they beyond putting dollar above safety... very much so. Why do you really think they are asking for 75 years to have all trial data (withheld) published? Why do you think they demanded lawsuit protection?

History? Recent... opioids. Viox... Paxil... Risperdal... Actos.... and the list is large.

Pharma EVENTUALLY after several lawsuits was found guilty and had to pay out over 14 billion dollars in settlements over the past 10 years alone!

Did big pharma push these or not?

Safety indeed! Profit for sure!

Big Pharma - Drug & Device Companies, Lawsuits & Facts
    Big Pharma consists of powerful drug manufacturers that are often accused of unethical marketing practices and promoting dangerous medicines.
    www.drugwatch.com

So actual history is that, yes, pharma has and does put sales over safety and often. All the "regs" as you call them... all were there before these billion dollar lawsuits....and mRNA has been pushed through like no other drug in history.... do you think these "regs" now suddenly stopped business as usual? Experts say the industry contributes about two thirds of the FDA’s budget.....

Yes, your linked video sounds reasonable, but I feel uninformed about working ivermectin. Dr. Laurie's video is quite thorough, along with Dr. Campbells many, but then I really doubt you have truthfully reviewed them. We can point to videos all day. Neither side proves anything.

India's continued success is really quite hard to argue. Your "youth" argument does not hold water on case counts.... (why is the US pushing for youth to be vaccinated?) Youth certainly effects death rate, but not case rate. Jed's stupid comments about worms simply points out how stupidly biased he is. Worms would not effect case rate either and no, it is not even realistic on death counts. It is simply a grabbing at straws because a 35% vaccination rate country cannot be 10 times better than a highly vaccinated one, so they grasp at worms! Of course the last resort is "you cannot rely on India's reporting".

No, India is difficult to deny even though some try. If it continues while other high vaccinated countries founder with wave after wave, eventually a reckoning will be had. If ivermectin does not really help, then India will surely get hit like everyone else will they not? Time will tell.

Look at these graphs from World o Meter.

Daily cases are no better than when the world had NO mRNA vaccines. Even though there have been literally BILLIONS of doses given.

The death rate is not much better world wide. Actually simply improved medical care can account for a significant decrease. But even then, the decrease is not that dramatic world wide.

And again.... India... with a low vaccination rate is much better off than the vaccinated world...

Youth? no.

Worms? certainly not

Vaccines? unlikely as they have a low rate and are not seeing the multiple waves of other countries.

Ivermectin? The India medical regulatory system has not only approved it but is handing it out. Are you willing to state that India's medical decision makers know less than you do and are completely without ANY evidence to base their decisions?

As for me and my wife, we have used ivermectin, certainly had no adverse effects and know that our Covid event was extremely mild and short lived. Until another medical option is PROVEN safe and effective, we will keep it on hand and ready to use! (and maintenance use of Vit. D, Zinc and Quercetin)

• One Ivermectin non-success story.

USA Today Marcus Lamb founder of Christian TV Daystar dies aged 64 from Covid.

"Daystar has broadcast segments and published information online that features misinformation about the virus, vaccines and unproven treatments for COVID-19.

Marcus Lamb had encouraged unapproved treatments for COVID-19, including ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. He called ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug that federal health officials have not approved for treating the virus, a "miracle drug." The Food and Drug Administration, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the National Institutes of Health have warned Americans against using the drug to treat COVID-19.

Joni Lamb said they were trying to treat the virus "with the different protocols we use, including the ones we talk about on Daystar.""

Daily Mail who are anti-vax radio hosts who died from Covid-19?

Marc Bernier

Bob Enyart

Phil Valentine- He died in August after a month-long battle with the virus, and reportedly admitted that he wished he had taken the vaccine sooner.

Dick Farrell -

One of Farrell's friends, Amy Leigh Hair, posted on Facebook after his death in early August that Farrell had warned her to get the vaccine after he was hospitalized.

'Covid Took One Of My Best Friends! RIP Dick Farrell. He is the reason I took the shot! He texted me and told me to 'Get it!' He told me that this virus is no joke and he said: 'I wish I had gotten it!' she said.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.