Report on Preliminary Findings From E-Cat QuarkX Testing Posted on Ecat.com

• Weaver steps up to the plate....there's the pitch.....holy smokes , its out of the park.....is that the ball cover by home plate???

Less than 12 hours after Weaver calls the Rossi obsession with the 1MW platform, the R'miether himself makes it a 1 meter cube with his newest creation. This is proof that the creation isn't real and a major sign that Rossi is not able to deal with anything other than his habitual fantasy compulsion. If the new creation was real, the immediately available market would be in the opposite side of the spectrum from 1megaanything. In addition to his rapidly developing other problems, the coyote is going to end up starved for attention at this pace. It's going to be a blue......blue........summer.

• Jed,

Having worked for IBM for a very long time and been responsible for a variety of technology press releases in Asia Pacific for part of that time, I am wondering how you concocted your "IBM used to say ..." story.

It flies in the face of my real experience at the company.

Doug Marker

• I cannot understand why my discussion partneres Dewey and Stephenrenzz are participating at this discussion when it is known with certainty that Rosii has nothing, no excess energy of any kind in all his devices.

Known with certainty by whom? They do not claim that. Dewey is a bit loose in his language sometimes, but the general IH claim is that they were unable to get the Rossi technology to work, in spite of supposedly full disclosure. If that's true, it has implications, Peter, and your sarcasm is not going to do anything but waste your own steam

Therefore it is obvious that the QuarkX is
    a) nonexistent
    b) impossible
    Why do you waste time on it better tell about a miracle in IH's LENR portfolio

Because this is the local bar and grill and people talk about stuff here. I know of no miracles in the IH portfolio, they are working with various approaches. I would not expect to see anything revealed about that here. IH is working with common industrial secrecy. I don't like it, but this is life, and I can understand it.

However, the QuarkX is far beyond any previous Rossi claim. Rossi was apparently unable to deliver anything but confusion with his prior work. So is this like the boy who cried wolf? I.e., if he really has something now, is everyone going to fall over and throw money at him?

Who? Were I a corporate investor, I'd probably run from the idea. He sues his business partners, claims fraud if a deal breaks down. If he wins, sure. We could all say how smart he was. But .... I know the law a bit and I've studied the suit and that Rossi wins what he's asking for seems next to impossble to me

this has nothing to do with whether or not the QuarkX works. Or whether or not the 1 MW demo was actually successful at COP 6 or 50 or whatever. It has to do with business reality. I very much doubt that anyone will again toss $10 million his way.

If the QuarkX claims are true, Rossi could easily set up independent validation, as distinct from the highly suspicious possible fakery he has always set up before. He tested 3 of these units, he claims, and they all performed the same. Great. This should be duck soup to demonstrate to investors, in a very short time.

However, we have been waiting for jam since 2011. By the end of the year, he said then an installed and running 1 MW plant. By next year, home devices to be available, he said. Okay, so he was naive about regulations, perhaps. But why not industrial devices, for investigational use by qualified users? By the end of 2012? Why did Rossi, in that year, set up this Agreement requiring a cumbersome and drawn-out 1 MW test? Who required that?

How is it that -- if Dewey is correct -- Rossi refused to help IH get their Lugano-type devices to work, claiming that he was busy with the 1 MW test? How is it that he neglected the central purpose of the Agreement, IP transfer, in favor of a much less useful test, only useful for "spectacular claims," not for actual engineering? (And, of course, to attempt to force IH to pay for what we might well suspect is useless by comparison with the QuarkX?)

How is it that Rossi (according to Dewey) refused to allow the 1 MW test with a real customer in Raleigh?

So I hear there is a wolf somewhere, Rossi is claiming. I think I'm going to go do something else. But first, a few toasts ... or roasts.

• Having worked for IBM for a very long time and been responsible for a variety of technology press releases in Asia Pacific for part of that time, I am wondering how you concocted your "IBM used to say ..." story.

I recall some pretty funny press releases during the PC era, such as when they finally abandoned the Micro Channel Bus, and later PC DOS. I seem to recall the word "de-access."

Robert Cringley's book "Accidental Empires" quoted some like that, in the chapter "All IBM Stories are True." See the parts about foils and the board game "I non-comply."

• @Tom Paulsen,
    Interesting.
    I thought the original quark image resembled a badly focussed photo of a full moon behind some thin clouds. I was hoping to try and take a photo tonight to see.
    Or maybe a photo of a spark.
    Hmm... spark... quark. Bah. Coincidence probably...

One thing is sure: an image which is causing so many speculations and connotations such as the original image, must be regarded as modern art and the creator must be some kind of artist. :D

• I took a picture of my new QuackY reactor.

One can clearly see the white color in the center, which is surrounded by a slight purple halo and a larger blue halo.

This color flow looks very similar to that of a picture which I saw on ECat-World.

Tom,

This is a remarkable device. I could literally see the light coming from it. Amazing piece of technology. It looks like it is emitting a mixture of fire and lightning. Did you try to capture any of the lightning? 8o

Did you try to pass your hand through the blue halo? How hot was it? It looks really hot. Was there smoke too, or was it just really hot?

Could you write up a "preliminar" report of testing results? Just something really really tentative, amazing, impressive, and subjective.

• Jack:

Thank you for the suggestion. There are scientific issues, though, that need a deeper knowledge.

Let’s walk on solid ground and, for now, make basic experiments on the specific field, then see what happens. This branch of R&D is very interesting, this is a fact.

The work we are doing now is focused also on the industrialization, beside the science. We are working on it.

Fx

Warm Regards,
    Tom

• This means that this ecat can run completely self sustaining, using the released electrical energy after startup.

The simplest demo Rossi could do ever.

/
    Barty: This answer below from Rossi seems related to having a self sustained e-cat. Maybe it needs to be clarified?

Question:

Rossi:

Obviously with John Atkinson I was joking.Surely a back up generator resolves the problem.The answer is yes to the questions 1 2 3 4.

• Barty: This answer below from Rossi seems related to having a self sustained e-cat. Maybe it needs to be clarified?

It seems that Rossi doesn't really knows what's possible with his newest creation.

Barty had asked him directly about the topic and got an explicit answer.

The Specifications of his device and his statements seem to change in a magical way when his fans alerting him that his statement is not matching his former announcements.

• Look at the answer to Mr Karels.
    This is at least very strange.
    Can or can´t it be in SSM mode.

What about his exchange with Tom Conover.

Tom Conover
    June 15, 2016 at 3:38 PM
    Dear Andrea,
    [...] Does the 0.5 Wh/h drive power still need 240v three phase power to run the QuarkX?
    Thank you,
    Tom

Andrea Rossi
    June 15, 2016 at 3:48 PM
    Tom Conover:
    [...] Answer: yes.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

Three phase to provide half a watt ? To absorb the 10 watt back? In a big blue box with undiscloseable content covered by "trade secret"?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.