Brillliant Light Power Posts Demo Video

• If you have that many questions Axil, then it's time to read a Mill's paper...

The sun-ceel is ignited by two supercaps with an ultrashort > 10kAmp pulse at a few Volts (avg 5). Therof it's not classical LENR. Albeit the underlaying physic must be the same...Silver is just a trick to convert SoftX/XUV radiation in to the visible near UV band...

Just to say the same as everybody else: Rossi has nothing, no current no, intense light. It's just a wierd dream...
    The end of his dream will be either a public accepted certification. Or a jump off a cliff.

Mills said in january that the silver had an affinity on its surface with water that other metals did not have. That special surface feature makes silver better than other metals.

Mills has a pile of silver to melt before he can fire the supercaps. From a cold startup because of that, Mills needs kilowatts of stored "up-front" power to melt that silver. Am I not seeing that requirement correctly?

In short order, he learned three pieces of information about the victim: His name was Eugene Mallove; he was 56 years old; and though he was the landlord of the house, he lived nearly three hours away in Bow, New Hampshire. Judging by the man’s condition—beaten, stabbed, and left with 32 lacerations across his face—Curtis was nearly certain that, whatever the motive, this murder was personal. “His face,” Curtis recalls, “looked like it went through a frickin’ meat grinder.”

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/…love-mit-infinite-energy/

Does this look like the results of an argument between tenant and renter? it sure does not

Was he really your friend? why are you in 2016 acting the exact opposite way that would be expected of someone pretending this?

Your friends at IH might have beguiled you into supporting them by telling you they need Rossi out ouf the way to properly launch LENR, ask yourself whether that is really their wish... or another trick to delay its commercialization, now that the cat is out of the bag and gruesomely assassinating people not an option anymore.

• At 1:27:00 the calorimeter results state 144 In and 440 0ut. COP = 3.06

Mills claims 300-600 Kws out and 25 Kws in,

You can expect COP = 3 or less in the steady state.

Why is the a difference between actual and claimed power output.

There is a difference between instantaneous power and average power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulsed_power

"Steady accumulation of energy followed by its rapid release can result in the delivery of a larger amount of instantaneous power over a shorter period of time (although the total energy is the same). Energy is typically stored within electrostatic fields (capacitors), magnetic fields (inductor), as mechanical energy (using large flywheels connected to special purpose high current alternators), or as chemical energy (high-current lead-acid batteries, or explosives). By releasing the stored energy over a very short interval (a process that is called energy compression), a huge amount of peak power can be delivered to a load. For example, if one joule of energy is stored within a capacitor and then evenly released to a load over one second, the average power delivered to the load would only be 1 watt. However, if all of the stored energy were released within one microsecond, the average power would be one megawatt, a million times greater. Examples where pulsed power technology is commonly used include radar, particle accelerators, ultrastrong magnetic fields, fusion research, electromagnetic pulses, and high power pulsed lasers."

Rossi's claims are far ahead COP = 200 vs. 3.

• Kei,

What point are you trying to make? To me it sounds as if you are indirectly threatening Jed: "we know your name and where you live, just like Mallove who was murdered...so watch out", but I simply can not believe anyone here would be that…

Wow
    Learn2read my man

Point is Jed's FUDding of Rossi's and now Mills' work, is in direct contradiction with the spirit of Mallove's endeavors, whom he says was his friend?

He was obviously assassinated by people who had no wish to see LENR prosper, which today has to be achieved by IP wars, lawsuits, ruining business confidence, carrots and sticks instead of knives since it's not fringe science anymore

• Are you watching videos or reading papers? One happens in the schoolyards the other is a prerequisite of science!

I Read SunCell info but I did not come across that factoid about silver and water. But more generally, I have read more papers than you can shake a stick at both LENR and straight and yet when I reference them in posts, this collection is NEVER read by the audience. They just chant the refrain: "word salad". Such is the behavior of trolls.

• Rossi's claims are far ahead COP = 200 vs. 3.

This is well said: A.R.'s claims = no proof...until now.

Mills has published his setup, machine details and also the third party measurements... I guess he also would wellcome Jed for a walkin in and confirming a test. But this could cause other disturbances...

• You can expect COP = 3 or less in the steady state.

If you calculate in energy units, then it is simple: COP = kWhout/kWhin. your assumption of a COP of 3 is just phantasy with no background.

BDW: In Mills machine it absolutely easy to calculate the input power, something Jed would like. It's just the energy needed to load the capacitors! times number of firing them.

• The 1MW is for a pulse. Yes getting 1MW continuously will be something, but by controling the
    frequency you can control the continuous output - also the amount of energy in the pulse
    can be controled as well. The main cost is the CV's. I don't think that
    this is an issue more than that his market speak seam a bit hyperbolic. The validations shown
    speak about Joules and they did get a COP of about 100 no? BrLP mentions that these validations
    have been done independently by whom we don't know and exactly how we don't know. Again
    Mills laughs about how the fact that QM and Akademic folks have adviced against the BrLP have
    enabled them to construct quite a patent portfolio. I agree that this is perfect for them. So
    atm they have a process that yields a COP of 100 from water according to possible independant
    validators. It would be a pretty nasty and huge hoax if they don't exist. No way that such a process would
    not end up in a usefull way in a few years time if not a hoax. Maybe not as a giant light bulb. But you can
    always produce steam and the high power is needed to heat the bulb to 3500. Surely heating
    steam would be possible whatever happens. A question to Mary and Jed. Was the validation
    method of such a bad quality that, if they where honest, could miss out a COP of 100, would that
    be possible judging from their ability to handle technology because that is what is obvious. They
    have quite a technological skill.

• Official Post

Kei,

Well I do read, and your message still does not sound too cool. Obviously Jed does not take kindly either to your lumping Mallove, murder, and he together. I can't blame him. But I can see now you did not intend to threaten him, although you must admit that in his shoes your words could be misinterpreted?

Maybe you could just drop the "assassination and murder" connections, and still make your point?

• Oh but unfortunately the point is very much technology suppression, how Mr. Rothwell is helping it today -while maybe thinking he's choosing the best course for LENR that is, without Rossi, and even Mills it seems, as he denies BLP's R&D too- through spreading FUD, and how it has a very sour taste considering Mallove, whom he says was his friend, was assassinated by certain people/groups who surely are very distraught to see Rossi or Mills achieving stable engineering and functional LENR, and who might be supporting this FUD campaign as well

I'm sure you have understood now, it's only the third time I'm explaining the very same thing

• If you calculate in energy units, then it is simple: COP = kWhout/kWhin. your assumption of a COP of 3 is just phantasy with no background.

BDW: In Mills machine it absolutely easy to calculate the input power, something Jed would like. It's just the energy needed to load the capacitors! times number of firing them.

I wonder if the power to melt the silver at startup should be subtracted from the power total output. What would Jed think? Is that a fraud move to include that setup power?

• Pardon my religion Kei, but Jesus, you are clueless. You just cannot keep saying crap like that. You are too smart. I would be happy were what you say merely "word salad", as a particular poster here excels at (shout out to Axil) :) , but come on man, it is too serious. Stick to the high ground.

It's word salad when I directly quote the articles I favor, so maybe it's those who receive the info and not those who post the info. Maybe there is an expertice in understanding FUD around these parts. You know, it takes a while to become a FUD experts; facts take a holiday and they don't look like they are coming back.

• Once they are put into operation I am not sure that SunCells would regularly be turned off. The cost of operation is cheap enough to just keep it running and dump power and heat. I am just guessing with this scenario, but Mills in his talk said that people need to get comfortable with the concept of dumping power, and that there will be no more scarcity with electricity. I did think it was interesting that he brought up fast food restaurants as an early adopter. They use a lot of power and are open for most hours of the day.

• At first, I don't understand how hydrino could generate the energy and to remain unnoticed in nature, being the most stable form of hydrogen in this way. The most stable form of matter is simply the ash of every reaction and it should occur everywhere... We have lotta iron and nickel in
    the universe, because these elements are product of many exothermic nuclear reactions - but no hydrino meteorites are still raining on our heads. Which is strange.

IMO the fundamental quantum state is the most stable form of matter instead due to omnipresent vacuum fluctuations, which keep everything in motion. If some subquantum states could exist by some miracle (Mills is saying, the spherical orbitals radiate poorly the energy, so that
    they're especially prone to forbidden electron transitions), then they must be very unstable and as such endothermic: their formation would consume energy instead of generate it. They would be interesting from theoretical perspective - but practical?

If I should take Mill's experiments seriously, I'm forced to consider some fusion mechanism behind it instead of hydrino. My impression is, the Mills team doesn't take their own energy release numbers with seriousness as the apparatus to harvest these releases appear to be
    consistently under-engineered from iteration to iteration.

In essence the video can be explained classically with pointing to extremely high current densities, which BLP is reportedly using. The 2 Volts would correspond 4 kA current. Note also, that the whole electrode stack looks quite well thermally insulated.

• Zephir_AWT:

*Unnoticed... Most hydrino hypothosized formations are just H2 hydrinos that does not react and float into space. A very small fraction may be incorporated into chemical bounds. But the fraction is so
    small that it is not noticable, it really is like finding a needle in a haystack. In space it stays in the form of H2 and all rocks and ice out there does not accumulate hydrinos.

* So if quantum vacum fluctuation motions everything why are we seeing hydrogen at all. That's because the fusion is voided due to potential barriers. It's the same with hydrinos. You need to overcome
    a barrier that is too high for any quantum fluctuations if quantum fluctuations exists which Mills theory does not need.

* underengineered! you got to be kidding, did you not see all the technologies that the SUNCELL is borrowing from in the video. I would argue the opposite. It is a bit overengineered. A lot of hi tech usually
    comes with scarce materials which essentially mean that you can't roll it out to the world without draining some material resources. Maybe it is not a problem, but I would try to produce steam first and only
    later try out the light bulb approach. Making steam would mean an order of magnitude less engineering in order do overcome the high temperatures.

* Well yes it's a big welder and you can produce any fireworks classically. But with a COP of 100 - no way that can be done classically - or do you have an argument for getting that gain chemically? Did you see the
    spectral validations, you get spectra that matches mills prediction precisely - and no classical match is found. No, this can only be interpreted classically if it is a hoax, and then it is probably the most advanced hoax
    ever seen, which in it self would be fascinating.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.