Rossi Preparing E-Cat Plant with New Motto: In Mercato Veritas (In the Market is Truth)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/06/01/rossis-new-motto-in-mercato-veritas-in-the-market-is-truth/']A new tone has been struck this month by Andrea Rossi who has started to discuss that he is totally focused on preparing a 1 MW E-Cat plant — apparently getting it ready for public revelation. He has also adopted a new motto: In Mercato Veritas, which I translate to mean ‘In the Market is […][/feedquote]

• Maybe. At the moment, I'm more interested in the long-term testing report of the E-Cat set to be released this month. To Rossi's credit, he did reveal his last 1MW plant on time (October 2011?), even though it eventually fell into a limbo of sorts.

• Could be. I may very well end up being wrong, but I'm expecting good things on the Rossi report either way. If they are lackluster that will be disappointing, but I have a hard time believing that all this commotion with IH is going on without there being solid data behind the acquisition, R&D, and talks with China. We will see though.

• Official Post

The engineering of LENR is not easy. Neither was engineering of fission, of A-Bomb, of HTSC, of transistor... from the first discoveries, the denial period that every body have forgotten, then the early official discovery; then the first bad products that seldom worked, then the second phase of discovery of the challenges, then reliability, then improvement, then industry, then new challenges...

From invention (which follow decades of denial as usual) and crazy dreams, to first marketing of a modest deceiving product, there is normally 5 years... during those 5 years, the supporter imagine that it will be OK in next 6 month...

E-cat was discovered around 2009-2011, so market reach is about 2014-2016... a bit early today.

a negative scenario, the worst imaginable from data we have is, that E-cat have a modest COP to prevent it to be unstable, and that trying to insert it into a thermal exchanger (steam, oil) make it even more unstable...
    It will be a physicist A-bomb, but industrially it will be only hope of improvement.

The paradox is that knowing the psychiatry of academics and of businessman, my prediction is that in that worst case, the physicist will moan that it is not an industrial tea kettle good enough to admit they are clearly anti-science gang and clearly incompetent, while all the businessmen and corporate executive on the planet will take the unusable prototype as the undeniable evidence there is a disruptive revolution in process, freezing all markets, investing trillion in haste to compete and improve...

In a way this mean the game is won. because in few semester, the crowd of businessmen will have launched a thousands E-cat project, Brillouin-project (many Defkalion too), and that soon one clone of Rossi will find by burning his finger the good way to make LENR stable and usable.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.