Validation of Randell Mills GUTCP - a call for action

Mills sounds like he is aggravated and put upon by stupidities. Are people asking him stupid questions like what science does he beleive in?

I suspected he is more aggravated by stupid questions like, "when, after twenty years of empty promises and meaningless demonstrations, are you actually going to show something that works and can be independently and properly tested?"

• I suspected he is more aggravated by stupid questions like, "when, after twenty years of empty promises and meaningless demonstrations, are you actually going to show something that works and can be independently and properly tested?"

Mills is like you Mary, he pushes forward relentlessly without pause and discouragement in maximum overdrive. Of all people. don't you recognize a irrepressible fanatic when you see one.

• Perhaps so, bocijn. But I am not the one claiming miracles which contradict known and well proven physics. And I am not the one promising free energy for decades and delivering... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but worthless and meaningless razzle dazzle "demonstrations."

• Bocijn,

I am getting little disappointed in Mills. The last 6 months he has been hot, starting off the New Year with a 5 minute CNN segment, roadshows, college symposiums, and making definitive marketing timelines in months...not years, but I detect a backing off recently.

Can't help but wondering if his active public cycles, coincide with a need for more funding? Once he gets it, back to normal. I could say almost the same thing about BEC, yet they do not have BrLP's respectable list of independent verifications.

What do you think?

• Definitely Mills has to keep his investors happy,

If I was one.. I'd be anxious

I'll give Mills another 6 months before investing in $3000 for 3KW solar cells

Cost-effective and safe engineering is not easy.. incandescent,fluorescent and LED lights

all three took decades to develop from concept.

and the 1 MW Suncell is seriously more dangerous than these lightbulbs or smartphones

I'm not sure how many fires were recorded with the early lightbulbs

.. Samsung has had fires.

Mills doesn't seem to have a lot of competition apart from solar

2054 expected functional date for the ITER in France..

at 99 years old I will be preparing for another journey.

So around January I might be putting in solar.

And knowing my luck the functional Suncell will be announced in February

which will make energy prices and solar justification both dive.