Covid-19 News

• Official Post

Understand this - whoever put that in their knows and if they were nice wouldn't they say something? How about oops? Or, "oh ya, its from the manufacturing process-- no big deal...here's the paper on that!" It cant happen by accident.

Understand that you live in a society, one step from Hunger Games. Media and information control --- is their main tool. Some of their club members are on this forum.

I can see form the way leaders are pimping extremely hard to push the V, that something nefarious is afoot --- and the foot wants our face.

Keep us posted.

Navid , Chilean national TV was forced to at least acknowledge that the phenomena is real, they got another woman affected by it to appear on a very popular morning TV show, but then tried to get an “expert opinion” from a physicist, and he claims this is only friction and moisture. They completely avoided to explain why this happens only in the vax spot and nowhere else. It is really a lame attempt to normalize it but at least they were forced to acknowledge it.

Here is the note in the show, Please take a look at the smirk on the face of one of the guys in the panel (the one with the gray hair), this guy has been the public face of the pro vaccine campaign.

https://www.tvn.cl/programas/m…talicos-al-cuerpo-4804856

• a cheap 100 year old drug

Structural basis for inhibition of the SARS-CoV-2 RNA polymerase by suramin

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41594-021-00570-0

Abstract

The COVID-19 pandemic caused by nonstop infections of SARS-CoV-2 has continued to ravage many countries worldwide. Here we report that suramin, a 100-year-old drug, is a potent inhibitor of the SARS-CoV-2 RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (RdRp) and acts by blocking the binding of RNA to the enzyme. In biochemical assays, suramin and its derivatives are at least 20-fold more potent than remdesivir, the currently approved nucleotide drug for treatment of COVID-19. The 2.6 Å cryo-electron microscopy structure of the viral RdRp bound to suramin reveals two binding sites. One site directly blocks the binding of the RNA template strand and the other site clashes with the RNA primer strand near the RdRp catalytic site, thus inhibiting RdRp activity. Suramin blocks viral replication in Vero E6 cells, although the reasons underlying this effect are likely various. Our results provide a structural mechanism for a nonnucleotide inhibitor of the SARS-CoV-2 RdRp.

Discussion

The current COVID-19 pandemic evidences the need for effective vaccines and drug treatments for the disease. Suramin has been used to treat African sleeping sickness and that has also shown activity against a number of viruses in preclinical studies. In addition, suramin was shown to block SARS-CoV-2 at an earlier step of the replication cycle in time-of-addition assays12. Here, we demonstrate that suramin is a direct and potent inhibitor of the SARS-CoV-2 RdRp, an essential enzyme for the viral life cycle. The structure reveals that suramin binds to the active site of RdRp, blocking the binding of both strands of the template–primer RNA substrate and inhibiting the polymerase activity of the RdRp. Suramin derivatives also showed potent inhibition of RdRp activity and blocked viral replication in cell-based assays. Together, these results uncover the structural mechanism of a nonnucleotide inhibitor of the SARS-CoV-2 RdRp. The structure and biochemical results presented in this paper provide a rationale to develop suramin analogs and drug formulations that improve potency and efficacy of the drug. However, there are a number of limitations of suramin, including its high negative charge, which hinders its efficient entry into cell. In addition, there are potential risks of off-target effects on cellular polymerases and helicases. Nevertheless, suramin can serve as an interesting ‘tool compound’ for fundamental mechanistic studies into the viral RdRp, which could ultimately aid in drug development for COVID-19.

• Official Post

This is a newly released study of 255 mechanically ventilated patients on HCQ/AZ in the first 2 months of the pandemic: https://c19hcq.com/smith.html

"weight-adjusted HCQ+AZ improved survival by over 100%. QTc prolongation did not correlate with cumulative HCQ dose or HCQ serum level"

Interview with one of the authors: https://news.yahoo.com/study-r…uine-covid-032252454.html

• I don't know if this was posted, but I like Ingram's statement re: blockage of HCQ

"Criminal doesn't begin to describe it."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lyCm0rGDUaSO/

We just experienced ritualistic mass murder and debated about it! And we even debated it that with 100% obvious data that risks might outweigh benefits.

The analytical mind can literally enable psychopathic mass murder (institutionalized in a lab coat) and rationalize it. Have you tried to wake others up? Are you afraid to speak out? Why?

• Official Post

From a friend.

https://
    http://www.bitchute.com/video/VZT5s44oTSdO/

Can now download the emails all here:

dlsharefile.com/file/MTk5YTgzM2It

"More than 3,200 pages of emails obtained through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit - covering the period from January to June 2020 - provide a rare glimpse into how Fauci approached his job, showing him dealing directly with the public, health officials, reporters, and even celebrities.

1. In late February 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email alerting him that COVID was released (not accidentally escaped) from a lab in China. Dr. Fauci forwarded the email to a person at NIH/NIAID and told them to "handle it"

Page 522

2. In mid-March 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email titled "Coronavirus bioweapon production method", which supposedly included instructions of how COVID was created.

Page 2286

3. In mid-April 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email from researcher Peter Daszak, tied to Wuhan lab, thanking Dr. Fauci for "publicly rejecting the lab leak theory".

Page 1150

Peter Daszak is also known as Biden's "COVID cover-up chief".

[link to http://
    peterdaszak.com (secure)]

4. Fauci had urgent, time sensitive discussions about gain-of function, he told colleagues that retail masks don't work due to the size of the virus, and, he ignored a scientist who told him that the CCP was lying about COVID.

Page 3027

5.The Gates Foundation innovations were proposed to Dr. Fauci.

Page 1383

6. Possible sequencing of COVID by India, acknowledged by Dr. Fauci.

Page 3200

7. Mark Zuckerberg and Dr. Fauci exchanged emails, talking about the COVID jabs back in late-February 2020, prior to the March 2020 lockdowns. They were already working on trials at that time.

These emails were before Dr Fauci's February 29th 2020 interview with MSM, saying that we do not need to worry about COVID yet.

He also called the risk of COVID 'minuscule' back in mid-February 2020. If he believed that to be the case, why discuss vaccines with Zuckerberg within a few weeks time?

Page 243

8. Fauci was informed (and replied to) an email about the possibility that COVID was engineered (i.e., lab origin), back on February 1st 2020.

Pages 3187 ~ 3193

Coronavirus Bioweapon Production Method

This is how the virus was created:

imgur.com/a/OjxahuE#qWwz42P

9. In early-March 2020, someone emailed Fauci suggesting that the media ought not to be fear-monger, rather, give perspective (with comparisons to other illnesses and diseases).

• Researchers find natural metabolites help SARS-CoV-2 escape antibodies

https://www.news-medical.net/a…-2-escape-antibodies.aspx

An international team of scientists has identified a human molecule — biliverdin — as a potential severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) target. The binding of the heme metabolite to the N-terminal domain of SARS-CoV-2 is associated with the virus’s ability to dodge the immune system by suppressing antibody binding to the spike protein.

Previous work has shown mutations within the N-terminal domain are linked to increased immune evasion. A mutation that causes a higher binding affinity between the spike protein and the metabolized heme molecule could increase the risk of a weaker neutralizing antibody response. Future work will need to focus on whether the binding site between biliverdin and SARS-CoV-2 can be targeted and hijacked for future treatment

The study “SARS-CoV-2 can recruit a heme metabolite to evade antibody immunity” was recently published in the journal Science Advances.s.

How they did it

The researchers collected blood serum and antibodies from people who recovered from COVID-19 infection to measure the level of neutralizing antibodies specific for SARS-CoV-2 and metabolite binding.

The researchers also used cryo-electron microscopy and X-ray crystallography to study structural changes and molecular interactions to understand how biliverdin binding affects neutralizing antibody response.

Biliverdin induces conformational changes to the N-terminal domain

Results showed biliverdin binds and stabilizes the N-terminal domain of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein through an allosteric mechanism. The neutralizing antibodies require relocation of the gating loop but biliverdin’s attachment prevents the antibody’s targeting site from being exposed.

It also makes the viral envelope glycoprotein refractory to neutralization

The neutralizing antibodies require an upward movement of a beta-hairpin overlaying a cluster of aromatic residues. While both loop regions are variable by themselves, the presence of biliverdin makes it harder for them to show up.

Decreased effectiveness of neutralizing antibodies in the presence of biliverdin

Two monoclonal antibodies, COVA1-22 and COVA2-17, were most affected by biliverdin’s binding to the N-terminal domain. Its presence weakened the wild-type SARS-CoV-2 strains.

The researchers suggest the heme metabolite could help hide the antigenic properties of the virus by causing it to unmask only under certain conditions — potentially further increasing the difficulty of antibody binding.

Results show biliverdin is present at higher molar concentrations than antibody binding — suggesting the level of the heme metabolite in the body is important in inhibiting some neutralizing antibody responses.

“In addition, tetrapyrrole levels are likely to vary between anatomical locations and during the course of natural infection, explaining the emergence of the biliverdin-sensitive antibody Fraction,” explained the researchers.

The presence of the heme metabolite in the body is likely during COVID-19 infection. While metabolite levels were not directly measured during an infection, the researchers infer the metabolite could be a product of neutrophil myeloperoxidase from nasopharyngeal swabs used for COVID testing or activation heme oxygenase during lung inflammation.

• They completely avoided to explain why this happens only in the vax spot and nowhere else. It is really a lame attempt to normalize it but at least they were forced to acknowledge it.

I've now had the chance to look at a few videos. It's hard to not see that it's real. Since the vaccine in itself is not magnetic (I assume), the alternative explanation is that the magnetism is somehow arising from the body's reaction to the vaccine, particularly localized around the injection site. From what I've heard it is by far more common with the Pfizer and Moderna injections.

It's unexpected phenomena like this that separate empiricists from rationalists.

• Official Post

I've now had the chance to look at a few videos. It's hard to not see that it's real. Since the vaccine in itself is not magnetic (I assume), the alternative explanation is that the magnetism is somehow arising from the body's reaction to the vaccine, particularly localized around the injection site. From what I've heard it is by far more common with the Pfizer and Moderna injections.

It's unexpected phenomena like this that separate empiricists from rationalists.

I am way past the need of confirmation because I have two family members experiencing it, But I had heard of this more than a month ago, and I didn’t even pay attention as I thought it was just another tik tok user in pursue of fame. Now that I have been forced to pay attention I realize not only that there’s an increasing number of doctors documenting it (several in Spain, Argentina, and some in Chile) and a particular Mexican Dr. has related it to high platelet counting (way off the charts) and has also detected the phenomena in people that was given a flu shot in 2019, and had never taken a Covid shot, which is even more awful to know as some of the more affected in the later case are Children.

The magnetism in some cases That have been under study since March has been noticed to spread through the body and is particular strong in the lymph nodes, which is even more concerning. Some people show it even in the spinal chord.

This is huge, but for me, The official staunch denial and the vicious mockery and labeling as nuts of everyone that dares mention it (case in point, the scathing treatment given to the people showing the phenomena by no less than the Jimmy Kimmel show), is what consolidates the sensation that this is way more concerning that it may look at first hand.

• Official Post

This has been doing the rounds, From an Italian news program, I don’t know if there’s an English subtitled version,

I am posting a YouTube version that YouTube in desktop mode Can auto translate to English.

Edit to add: I expressly won’t comment what it says because you need to see it without previous bias.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Stefano is not altogether popular it seems...this is from a year ago.

Today March 25th 2020) we presented to the Prosecutors of Modena and Ancona a criminal complaint against Stefano Montanari, for the serious allegations on the spread, containment and treatment of SARS-CoV-2 and the COVID 19 disease and for the anti-vaccination conspiracy theses, contained in various videos and interviews of the same.

https://www.pattoperlascienza.…nciato-stefano-montanari/

• Official Post

Stefano is not altogether popular it seems...this is from a year ago.

Today March 25th 2020) we presented to the Prosecutors of Modena and Ancona a criminal complaint against Stefano Montanari, for the serious allegations on the spread, containment and treatment of SARS-CoV-2 and the COVID 19 disease and for the anti-vaccination conspiracy theses, contained in various videos and interviews of the same.

https://www.pattoperlascienza.…nciato-stefano-montanari/

There are plenty of people like him it seems in Italy, Spain and France, also in Argentina.

Anyway found the original channel and source of the article here, it’s a legit channel from the Lombardía region.

https://www.telecolor.net/2021…di-proteine-magnetizzate/

The magnetic phenomena, tho, and regardless of what one might think is the cause, is undeniable.

• The following statement has been sent to Fauci April 8. 2020. The date is important to figure out how many deaths they were willing to produce/accept.

ANTI PARASITIC DRUG IVERMECTIN KILLS COVID- 19 https://pharmafield.co.uk/pharma news/study shows anti-parasitic drug ivermectin kills coronavirus/

In general these e-mails are only the low level - almost private - ones and only by mistake some critical ones made it into this collection. So there must be many more e-mails and of course ton's of encrypted chats with his buddies.

We must also think about whether some of these e-mails have been produced just for diverting the people. I would say that these 371MB are not very hot but give you a good picture of his arrogance and the feeling to be untouchable.

• Some points about COVID interventions.

In the UK, where numbers of deaths have historically been high, the vaccination program has had an enormous affect, saving lives. There is no doubt that those double vaccinated are much much less likely to go to hospital, to die, to spread COVID to others.

The statistics here are not some complex scientific study - but whole population monitoring. They cannot be denied. Navid W, Mark u etc please comment if you like.

So it is not surprising that those concerned about COVID are so obsessed with vaccines. They work. Much better than anything else.

The UK is not controlled by Bill Gates, nor any sinister QAnon-style conspiracy, nor an elite of lying medics. It has been in the forefront of all the technologies used to combat COVID: mRNA and viral vector vaccines, testing, discovering effective drugs for COVID treatment.

This work has saved countless lives. Dexamethozone alone must by now have saved some 20% of world COVID deaths, since it is effective, cheap, widely available.

The UK is now pushing to test, productionise, and roll out effective anti-virals. We know these exist. We also know that HCQ does not obviously help, that there is as yet no evidence for Ivermectin helping (and I doubt it will).

The one thing that is currently increasing the death toll, and that is under all of our control, is vaccine hesitancy.,

Propagate anti-vax propaganda or subtler anti-vax memes and you increase vaccine hesitancy in other people who you have maybe never met, who are vulnerable, and who die. Everyone has a responsibility to look at the big picture facts and not get carried away on conspiracy theories or interesting but very small scientiifc effects.

Do this over time and the lower than could be vaccine numbers mean the COVID R number gets a bit higher, and that increases deaths exponentially (until an infection saturates).

We have now seen again and again how these effects work on a large scale with the results being dead humans in hospitals -not just numbers in a preprint.

We have also seen again and again how careful and independent the vaccine registration authorities are throughout the world, even though it results in appalling PR. They are all independent, take different views as to risk, update those views when data that comes in and allows them to do so. But all of the vaccines are very very safe. Even so, when the individual (tiny) risk looks worse than the individual benefit authorities recommend the vaccine is not taken.

The sub-thread on here that is propagating nonsensical anti-vax propaganda is harmful, and writ large in society (say on facebook) such things are a real cause of human death and suffering. Those swayed are not mostly sophisticated thinkers, and a general feeling that the establishment is out to do bad things is shared by many and will predispose to believing unfounded scare stories. I bet (may be wrong) if you look at those here advocating vaccine hesitancy you will find that thye, for one reason or another, are at low risk of bad effects from COVID. Whereas those affected, older, ethnic minority populations, in more cramped intergenerational housing, are at much higher risk.

The idea that vaccines could specifically influence human thoughts via interaction with magnetic proteins is so stupendously silly I guess those advocating it have tin hats on permanently and also would not see a critical appraisal of a hypotheis if it bit them in the arm: thay would in that case probably think it was a micro-drone delivered vaccine as part of a plan by Bill gates for world domination.

How sad, and tragic.

THH

• The New Nuremberg Trials 2021 – Please Share This Info!

https://breaking-news.ca/the-n…1-please-share-this-info/

"A team of over 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts led by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich have begun legal proceedings against the CDC, WHO & the Davos Group for crimes against humanity. Fuellmich and his team present the faulty PCR test and the order for doctors to label any comorbidity death as a Covid death as fraud. The PCR test was never designed to detect pathogens and is 100% faulty at 35 cycles. All the PCR tests overseen by the CDC are set at 37 to 45 cycles. The CDC admits that any tests over 28 cycles are not admissible for a positive reliable result. This alone invalidates over 90% of the alleged covid cases / ”infections” tracked by the use of this faulty test.

In addition to the flawed tests and fraudulent death certificates, the “experimental” vaccine itself is in violation of Article 32 of the Geneva Convention. Under Article 32 of the 1949 Geneva Convention IV, “mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not necessitated by the medical treatment of a protected person” are prohibited. According to Article 147, conducting biological experiments on protected persons is a grave breach of the Convention."

• The Gig is up. Explain to people that the Roman Empire fell too - and the citizens eventually knew it. They are desperate so they are throwing Fauci to the wild masses. The Colosseum is the media. Call out the Empire.

• They work. Much better than anything else.

No. Ivermectin works much better with lower cost and no damage. Even HCQ is much better for many cases.

The UK is not controlled by Bill Gates, nor any sinister QAnon-style conspiracy, nor an elite of lying medics.

Yes: The UK is under control of FM/B/R/J as almost all other western countries.

Dexamethozone alone must by now have saved some 20% of world COVID deaths, since it is effective, cheap, widely available.

Dexamethasone has been introduced by FLCCC already more than a year ago. UK did - very late - learn from FLCCC.

Propagate anti-vax propaganda or subtler anti-vax memes and you increase vaccine hesitancy i

Old man brabbeling... Israel has 55% vaccinated. Now stopped vaccine passports no more restrictions. Only criminals want to vaccinate the rest.

We have now seen again and again how these effects work on a large scale with the results being dead humans in hospitals -not just numbers in a preprint.

We have learned that the criminal big pharma mafia (FM/R/J/B) did kill millions of people by black mailing HCQ and hiding Ivermectin just for making really big amounts of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Over 100'000 direct vaccines deaths so far.... really great.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.